Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. (47698 Views)

Help:dark Itchy Spots Multiplying On My Daughters Leg! / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by Singlenhappy(f): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
External treatment can't handle this, prayerfully seek medical help. Running a general medical test can help too!
Ehinjuola:
Hello NLders.....

I have this issue I'm dealing with which seems to be taking ages now.

There are these stubborn black spots in my face which refuse to go after using different antibacterial creams yet the spots are still much visible, will have to wait till dark before I go out.

Help! , its really killing me slowly as well as demoralized me. Even my confidence is no more there as I typed this.

In between I'm oily skin person.
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by Lanxoe96(m): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
flatscreen:
Make use of facial cleanser always
Person wey sabi!
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by Lanxoe96(m): 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
afficionado7:
1. NEVER pop pimples. It's what causes dark spots in the first place.

2. Quit the antibacterial cream immediately.

3. Invest in a cleanser. Preferably one without alcohol.

4. Be patient. Dark spots take time to clear even when you're doing everything right.
Why choose a cleanser without alcohol if i may ask please?
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by gare(f): 2:26am On Mar 27, 2023
Ehinjuola:
Hello NLders.....

There are these stubborn black spots in my face which refuse to go after using different antibacterial creams yet the spots are still much visible, will have to wait till dark before I go out.

Help! , its really killing me slowly as well as demoralized me. Even my confidence is no more there as I typed this.

Eat well it will clear out, you're are not eating balanced diet
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by adanonso(f): 2:48am On Mar 27, 2023
RileyGee:
Any help on how I can clear my forehead and face from pimples and dark spots please
Really rough

I have a supplement that can cure it. 08103164131. Taking topical cream won't help issues. Cure it from inside and thank me later.
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by adanonso(f): 2:50am On Mar 27, 2023
Singlenhappy:
External treatment can't handle this, prayerfully seek medical help. Running a general medical test can help too!

Cure it from inside. Take the miratiara supplement now and say byebye to dark spots now. dm Me
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by Rabbitfla: 5:06am On Mar 27, 2023
Change your pillow and pillow case often
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by Ofadaman(m): 6:16am On Mar 27, 2023
Don't try to use all those cream and chemicals people tell you here.
You just simply change your diet , rest pattern and environment that is all.

To begin;
Drink plenty of water and always stay hydrated
Use clean bedsheet and pillow case and always stay in a well ventilated room
Change your soap and cream to something milder.
Eat fruits daily ,(very key) with vegetables
Sleep minimum of 8yrs daily.

I saying this from experience , do this and in three months you wood he sparkling clean

2 Likes

Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by unclemaths(m): 7:33am On Mar 27, 2023
1. You are possibly reacting to PEPPER.
Can you save up some cash and go on a FRUITS ONLY diet for a week or two?
No pepper at all for 2 weeks?

Then, see the effect.

2. How many times do you have a FACE WASH in a day?
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by simultaneousboi(m): 7:38am On Mar 27, 2023
Ehinjuola:
Hello NLders.....

Buy a liquid Detol, measure with the cap 1 or 2 depending on the size you buy and pour into a container containing 60cl of water, mix and keep for use in this manner.... Wash your face very well before use, make use of face cleaner or cotton wool. After taking your bath or washing your face thoroughly(don't rub any cream), use the face cleaner or cotton wool to apply the mixture of the Detol on your face, just continue rubing it on your face for some minutes and allow to act for 10 to 20mins, then rinse your face with water before applying any cream of your choice. Do this 2 to 3 times daily and thank me later.
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by Ezzymadu: 7:44am On Mar 27, 2023
Satedly:
use aloe vera
Seconded
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by Emola12(m): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2023
Haakeem:
This could have been a front page material.
But your English.... Chai!

But wait, antibacterial cream for dark spots??
That is very wrong.
You're causing more harm to your face.
so what is the solution Stop masturbating
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by Faithful4GOD: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2023
Ehinjuola:
Hello NLders.....

This is not a big issue. Go to a teaching hospital near you and meet a dermatologist. A doctor that treats skin diseases...they will tell you what you need to do. No need to be trying things up and down.
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by olajide454(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ehinjuola:
Hello NLders.....

Get Neo-Medrol acne lotion and thank me later!
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by IonKing: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
Try Cerave and any retinol product. You will thank me later.

Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by TYCO77: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Ehinjuola:
Hello NLders.....

I am not insinuating that you do not bath morning and night, just make sure for no reason will you skip night bath. Do not use medicated soap, medicated cream or body cream, rather use a good toilet soap and non skin lightening lotion.
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by Brownvj(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
I have a face soap though expensive but effective for face cleaning..It’s directly from Philippines and I can bet you,you definitely will thank me later..Chat me up if you care for.
Thanks
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by Altered4life: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2023
This is what worked for me:

Benzyl peroxide the product name is Terminator 10 ... Use during the day time[b]

[/b]At Night use Tretnion cream
. (What it does is to peel the old layer of your skin and kill the bacteria causing pimples. after about one week the skin will start peeling and all that spots will go with the skin that is peeling off. And a new baby skin will emerge) . Only apply tretnion at night.

because tretnion causes peeling, you MUST buy sunscreen and be using during the day time . (Use the sunscreen and terminator 10 during day time ) .

And finally you can add Brothers soap to help aswell.

Also have patience....use this consistently for about 2 weeks you will see a clear difference that will encourage you to continue.

Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by Haakeem(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2023
olaideodubote:

You're very stupid for criticism na your papa language be English? Because you manage finish Ss3.
Ogun strike that your yam like head.
O.de!
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by Haakeem(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2023
ellizy:

May God have mercy on you
Amen😑
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by Haakeem(m): 9:25am On Mar 29, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Made front page without your help, Mr. English!
keep kwayet.
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by PoliteActivist: 10:26am On Mar 29, 2023
Haakeem:
keep kwayet.

Quiet NOT kwayet

(That's the type of ridiculous corrections you are fixated on!)
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by Haakeem(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Quiet NOT kwayet

(That's the type of ridiculous corrections you are fixated on!)
silly dude doesn't know the meaning of pidgin.
I'd.ot🖕
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by PoliteActivist: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
Haakeem:
silly dude doesn't know the meaning of pidgin.
I'd.ot🖕

So now you know there is pidgin?? You ought know this is not a forum of perfect English, so stop being fixated on minutiae of grammar, as long as the info is properly conveyed

1 Like

Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by Haakeem(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:

So now you know there is pidgin?? You ought know this is not a forum of perfect English, so stop being fixated on minutiae of grammar, as long as the info is properly conveyed
mumu they use synonyms or rather another word for....

Won con form prof.
Sorry o.
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by Mitchy49(m): 9:41am On Apr 30, 2023
Schifo:
Use neutrogena rain bath shower and bath gel .It will clear your skin.

Check mail box sir. You're blessed beyond measure. Thanks so much sir
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by Mitchy49(m): 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
Schifo:
Use neutrogena rain bath shower and bath gel .It will clear your skin.

Sorry to bother you sir. Pls recheck ur mail. I guess you've been very busy. Good evening Sir
Re: Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. by Kingstel(m): 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
AfrilynTea is just #2,500 for 50 gram retail price nationwide.
The best way to fight and clear stubborn pimples and dark spots naturally is by taking AfrilynTea every other day or every 3rd day. AfrilynTea has many other health benefits.
It can also be applied on the face to clear the pimples, dark spots, give you a smooth young face, etc.

AfrilynTea Helpline: 0704 9999 617

Distributors wanted nationwide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Bizarre Uses Of Toothpastes / Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? / Medical Doctor Wakes Up During Her Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.