Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Soul Ties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soul Ties (1029 Views)

Woman Ties Fiance Up In This Pre-Wedding Picture / Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex / My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soul Ties by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 20, 2007
Is anything like soul tie,You have been destined together from heaven is that true or you just choose anybody you want?
Re: Soul Ties by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 6:46am On Aug 20, 2007

very interesting question. I believe in 'soul-ties' as well. I would not base it on my own choosing, or I will make yet, another mistake. I do believe that we are pre-destined to be with our better halves. I'm still trying to figure out who, and where my soul-mate is, but people always say that we will know when we find him/ or her because your souls will recognize the other, The unity or union is quite powerful, and like non-other, from what I understand, True love is everlasting,

I think it can be tricky,, but pray for the 'one' to be revealed and 'brightly lit', and that all obstacles and wrong choices in your path will be "removed",

peace,

Re: Soul Ties by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2007
Its not really 'soul ties'. It is more a case of 'the one that God has chosen for you and walking that path to meet him/her'
Re: Soul Ties by Godmother(f): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2009
I dont believe in soul ties besides, God does not choose your partner for you. What happens if the "soul tie" partner marries someone else or dies?Will you remain single all your life?

(1) (Reply)

Anything Wrong In 2 Neighbours Dating? / The Right Person / I Don't Know How To Spend Time With My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.