Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi (22807 Views)

"Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) / Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) / Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by CoolAmbience(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2022
yerokunphilips:
Am sure by now APC and PDP must have discovered that the Obi movement is more than just Internet movement or 4 guys in the room posting on the Internet. This is the kind of movement that will make all those selfish and wicked politicians know that Power belong to God and HE give it to the people . Very soon the wicked and selfish politicians will be disgrace with their stolen money . I think there's a divine touch in this if not why is it that both major parties are having serious internal prolems from Muslim Muslim ticket , to Wike and Atiku war . They are both destroying their respective party themselves THIS NATION WILL OVERCOME.

''...HE give it to the people''.

It is people with half-baked education like you that are keeping Nigeria grounded.

What were Obi's legacies as Anambra governor? Is he not a Nigerian politician? How well do you know Anambra? Have you used any of the access roads into the Onitsha main market? Where are the roads Obi claimed to have built in Anambra?

Atiku Kwankwaso and Tinubu can be evil but Obi can't. If he was so much of a saint, what was he doing running with Atiku in 2019?

Obi is a billionaire as all of you know and believe, have you questioned how he made his billions?
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by CoolAmbience(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2022
Realist12:
We need to start asking real questions from these presidential candidate. With their previous offices what legacy did they leave behind. Enough of all these fake promises .

The youths are the most unsmart of all the age demographies in Nigeria.

They are exactly what the Hausa would call 'katon baza'.

What are we doing with our overwhelming numerical voting strength?

Like you intelligently pointed out, they are busy screaming 'Jagaban', 'Obidient', 'Atikulate', 'Kwankwasiyya'....instead of doing the simplest task of digging and verifying the critical achievements of these men in their past assignments, and placing them side by side against one another, to arrive at a constructive and smart choice.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by lovetterrison(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2022
Akponmfet:
YES,YOU WILL DEFINITELY WIN ON SOCIAL MEDIA. USELESS IPOB FOOL.

This is so uncalled for
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Afamed: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Mitsurugi:

GCE is okay. We accepted NEPA Bill once upon a time grin

But you wailed endlessly when PMB presented his WASSC
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Evergreen12345(f): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Realist12:
We need to start asking real questions from these presidential candidate. With their previous offices what legacy did they leave behind. Enough of all these fake promises .

Amoda Ogunlere is that you!
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Evergreen12345(f): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Akponmfet:

No problem see you in the pool
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:

But you wailed endlessly when PMB presented his WASSC

grin grin grin Abeg shift I want to eat. We may chat later
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Evergreen12345(f): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Everyone is not a faliure like your fathers!
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Evergreen12345(f): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:
Jokers. The Pandora fraud with GCE

Give me your candidates school certificate!
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Evergreen12345(f): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:

If you want to see Bola Ahmed Tinubu then head to his Asokoro residence or Our campaign headquarters

Amoda Ogunlere!
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Evergreen12345(f): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
That's eBook will be there till eternity! No body I repeat no one will ever like that shit !
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by obailala(m): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Very lackluster interview devoid of ideas, plans or concrete roadmap.

Anyone that watched the interview and wants to be honest with themselves will agree with me.
Lol... This world dey funny aswear... people supporting a candidate who is deaf, dumb and almost lame are proudly analysing the interviews of another?

The baba you support cant attend interviews, he hasnt granted a single interview, cant even walk unaided and his hands are frail (cant gold a pen). The baba you support as your candidate cant even attend public functions; NBA conference, he sends his running mate, today nko, Oga Emilokan is ontop wheelchair (or possibly on a stretcher somewhere in Europe breathing ho ho ho!) while his running mate again is representing him at the important peace pact event.

But yet una still get mouth to judge others? Wonderful!
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by kingyakos: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Obi's delusion of grandeur reminds me of Pastor Tunde Bakare's similar kind of rhethorics during the APC primaries before Nigeria's next President, Asiwaju Tinubu, trumped him by over a thousand votes at the APC Presidential primaries.

Obi is just like the unpatriotic ipob terrorist group elements promoting his campaign on social media for now; their own delusion of grandeur, acting violently against the reasonable and patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction, makes them think they can have their own version of Lesotho that is inside South Africa in the Federation of Nigeria with no access to the sea and navy. smh

Apart from Ekiti where his party scored like 100 votes after collapsing into APC on eve of the state governorship election,this is it below; the last election lp scored a paltry 2k in an election with over a million votes at stake. Thank God that numbers do not have emotion.

Asiwaju Tinubu remains the best candidate, the most brilliant ,most competent and most patriotic of all the Presidential candidates.
Asiwaju will defeat PDP's Atiku in NW (PMB's base), SW (Asiwaju's base), NE (Sen. Shettima's base) and NC (5 out of 6 NC states under APC).
The PDP will take SE as usual while Asiwaju and HE Atiku will share SS.

No room for the mushroom lp party being supported and promoted by unpatriotic elementalists.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Are you not ashamed that ur candidate cannot interact like the LP candidate?
Are you not ashamed that ur candidate cannot grant live interviews so u could listen to him just like Obi supporters are listening to Obi with believe and relieved?
Are you not ashamed to see other candidates getting busy, even sowore, adebayo, dumebi al Mustafa etc. ends my respect but ur principal is off the Atlantic trying to cheat nature in one London hospital. I thought u said he built Lagos, he built Lagos but forgot to build hospital. Don't you think or are u not up to the age of understanding, if tribe and religion has hypnotized you i will suggest you change your environment, it will reset your brain to the right dimension of thought.
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Wwwq: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Goodluck
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Yureyes:

You only have one man that decides who governs the state and every one must be loyal to him. That’s the kind of continuity. I lived in Lagos for 4 years. It’s just overrated. The place didn’t feel safe. The only good thing in Lagos is the presence of renowned organizations and IGR and that’s largely down to the fact that Lagos was a capital city in the past. I’m not sure what this Tinubu Legacy or master plan is. If it does exist, why haven’t we seen it? It’s not like I care though, I didn’t care when I was there and I wouldn’t care now. I’m just shocked that you people are campaigning based on legacies and manifesto you have never seen. The only legacy and manifesto is the fact that Tinubu decides who governs Lagos.

Tinubu installed people in Osun and other SW states, why didn’t he use his proxies that governed several SW states to develop those states to Lagos standard? Shey Aregbesola was a Tinubu boy? He didn’t know about his oga’s master’s legacy? Why didn’t they copy the “master plan”? All the glory of Lagos is the fact that it was a capital city before Abuja. It has nothing to do with Tinubu

CONCEPT OF GODFATHERISM

When they mock godfatherism , they only remember Tinubu.
They conveniently forget Peter Obi.
Peter Obi brought out his friend Obiano from nowhere and made him governor.
The only reason why we dont remember godfather Peter Obi is because Obiano pushed away his godfather BECAUSE HE WAS ASKING Obiano TO USE ANAMBRA MONEY TO SETTLE HIM , Obiano ostra!cized him from the party.

And they wont remember Saraki.
Saraki's father gave it to Saraki.
Saraki gave to his friend and tried to give to his boy but failed like Peter Obi who later tried to install his boy Obaze and got badly be a!ten by a red eyed Obiano.

They don't even remember Obasanjo.
Gree!dy Obasanjo wanted to keep it to himself. He wanted to be the godfather of himself in a life presidency.
But the people rose against him.
So he grudgingly yielded and godfathered Yaradua who wasnt even interested at the time.
Obasanjo is not remembered as a godfather today because he failed at that enterprise.
Every former governor in this country has tried to godfather somebody.

But most of them have failed either to get their boys in or to keep them obedient after installing them.

Atiku has always tried to install his men in Adamawa.
Kwankwaso has tried to perpetuate kwankwasiyya in Kano
Odili tried to dominate Rivers.
From Borno to Plateau to Benue,it's same philosophy

But Tinubu is the only one often remembered .
That's what success in a field where everybody has failed brings..

What a progressive man!

May Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu succeed

Credit: Zara Onyinye
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by LordNicvuitton(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Obi's delusion of grandeur reminds me of Pastor Tunde Bakare's similar kind of rhethorics during the APC primaries before Nigeria's next President, Asiwaju Tinubu, trumped him by over a thousand votes at the APC Presidential primaries.

Obi is just like the unpatriotic ipob terrorist group elements promoting his campaign on social media for now; their own delusion of grandeur, acting violently against the reasonable and patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction, makes them think they can have their own version of Lesotho that is inside South Africa in the Federation of Nigeria with no access to the sea and navy. smh

Apart from Ekiti where his party scored like 100 votes after collapsing into APC on eve of the state governorship election,this is it below; the last election lp scored a paltry 2k in an election with over a million votes at stake. Thank God that numbers do not have emotion.

Asiwaju Tinubu remains the best candidate, the most brilliant ,most competent and most patriotic of all the Presidential candidates.
Asiwaju will defeat PDP's Atiku in NW (PMB's base), SW (Asiwaju's base), NE (Sen. Shettima's base) and NC (5 out of 6 NC states under APC).

No room for the mushroom lp party being supported and promoted by unpatriotic elementalists.

Ur cries, my pleasure..
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
kingyakos:

Are you not ashamed that ur candidate cannot interact like the LP candidate?
Are you not ashamed that ur candidate cannot grant live interviews so u could listen to him just like Obi supporters are listening to Obi with believe and relieved?
Are you not ashamed to see other candidates getting busy, even sowore, adebayo, dumebi al Mustafa etc. ends my respect but ur principal is off the Atlantic trying to cheat nature in one London hospital. I thought u said he built Lagos, he built Lagos but forgot to build hospital. Don't you think or are u not up to the age of understanding, if tribe and religion has hypnotized you i will suggest you change your environment, it will reset your brain to the right dimension of thought.

His not a political scammer like your obituary...Peter obi is acting like a motivational speaker.....

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obi is a failure

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Nogen: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by preshyusufu: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
After you don hear Obi like dis and you still get am for mind to vote the wrong person because of tribal or religious affiliation, my brother, I go sey dat na self afflicted curse.

Dat to sey dem do you so tey you dey hate better for yourself and your generation and me I no get solution to your problem except baba God.
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2022
wasuka14:

We need unbiased journalist like Kadaria to interview Obi. How do u handle the security, economy, power, infrastructures, procurement, rule of law, of anambra as Govnor so as to give some clue of what u will do at the national level.
Madara is unbiased. I am hearing something different on Nairaland. Was she not the same woman that was attacking BCC journalist for reporting the obvious about terror in Nigeria.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.icirnigeria.org/the-bbc-in-nigeria-between-reporting-and-propagating-terror-by-kadaria-ahmed/&ved=2ahUKEwjRnr6rirz6AhV4h_0HHc1TBw8QFnoECAoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0n0EarRhIem0NMDZrPo2Gk

Wonder dey say, shall never end.
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Kfed4ril(m): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I thought you were initially hammering for a southern presidency, but now it seems after Tinubu Atiku will be your second choice.
That means to say all the shouts by you people years ago for southern presidency was stylishly campaign Tinubu presidency, because if you really supported a southern president then Tinubu should be your first choice and another southerner, maybe Peter Obi your second so that in any case the presidency will come south.
But it seems your hatred for Igbo’s mean southern presidency to only Yorubas.
Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by Kfed4ril(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Akponmfet:

Useless Oduduwa Bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche / PSC Bows To Pressure, Removes Naja’atu From Election Duty / Jim Obazee Uncovers Fresh N3trillion COVID Loans & Others Mismanaged By Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.