Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits (6092 Views)

We Will Dialogue With IPOB, Others, Tinubu Assures / I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi / Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by drlateef: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2022
oyin44:

l am surprised bro, For him to come out and be saying this kind of thing...

So ipob/esn are not terrorists

Peter Obi is dangerous tribalist, he demolished mosque and sent northerners back to the north. He sent Yoruba to Asaba. People still remember these things. He will never win. I have not seen any candidate winning election in Nigeria if the north does not support him. And he has offended the north. Even sultan came down to beg him, he refused to rebuild their mosque. He said Ansmbra is not their home. Thats the person that wants to rule NIGERIA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by MasterJayJay: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2022
baretalk:

They are proscribed because they killed Nigerians and caused destruction, no sane country negotiate with terrorists, they deserve death.

Your Buhari negotiates with bokoharam, Iswap and bandits.

1 Like

Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by juman(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2022
Anyone that talks about restructuring, is lying.
No president would do restructuring in Nigeria.
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by baretalk: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Your Buhari negotiates with bokoharam, Iswap and bandits.
Am not Buhari, as a reasonable Nigerian all terrorists deserve death, ipob, bokoharam, Iswap. Nigerians should target and kill them, join hands with security operative. Stop telling me about Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by Akurakambe(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2022
CilicMarin:

What did he mention? You guys are so irritating and delusional.

You're a terrible being. Such a terrifying thing coming from you. Where did Peter Obi mentioned IPOB in his interview? Shame.

Tinubu urchins are criminals and miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by oyin44: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2022
drlateef:

Peter Obi is dangerous tribalist, he demolished mosque and sent northerners back to the north. He sent Yoruba to Asaba. People still remember these things. He will never win. I have not seen any candidate winning election in Nigeria if the north does not support him. And he has offended the north. Even sultan came down to beg him, he refused to rebuild their mosque. He said Ansmbra is not their home. Thats the person that wants to rule NIGERIA.

Imagine that,

l am bringing to see it from his actions.it seems you are right
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by juman(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2022
He is religious bigot.
Even Christians that follow other sect are seen as unbelievers.

1 Like

Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by MasterJayJay: 11:33am On Sep 29, 2022
baretalk:

Am not Buhari, as a reasonable Nigerian all terrorists deserve death, ipob, bokoharam, Iswap. Nigerians should target and kill them, join hands with security operative. Stop telling me about Buhari.

I will keep telling you about Buhari to expose your hypocrisy. You voted Buhari twice and you don't want to hear about him. Say wetin happen.

Who and you is joining hand with security operative? What's stopping you from joining the security operative?

2 Likes

Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by bdon123(m): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2022
CilicMarin:
Useless Ethnic Bigot! Thank gods, you will never be the President of Nigeria.
So bandits are not criminals abi or wat are u saying?His saying d truth...ipod started peacefull until Buhari started killing dem...so also shites .Buhari intentionally proves any agitated group he doesn't want to negotiate wit to bear arms.

1 Like

Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by 4teenblaq: 11:39am On Sep 29, 2022
Felimax:

Rhetorics!

That does not makes your SouthEast a safe region. As it stands despite the insecurity in the North people still travel on a daily base regardless.
Why will your Mr Know it all and saint Obi negotiate with IPOB but not with Bandits? Is there something he is not telling us?

We can see through the smoke screen. We can!

Bro you are just clutching on straws here!!

Peter obi never mentioned IPOB. IPOB is not the only agitators in Nigeria. We have oduduwa people and some sect of northern agitators.. Stop acting sentimental and tribal. It won't take you anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by Achilles881: 11:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Nnamdi kanu, Simon ikpa and obi are on para lines infact, obi have never been accuse of
given IPOB, ripob, epob, esn, msn, massob or whoever in that mode shishi, infact same you guys even accused him of killing them and dumpling their bodies at ezu river, so which of your accusations do we take now because you guys are talking from both sides of your mouth

But igboho used his mouth to confess that tinubu support him financially, yet obidients didn't make such a serious indictment an issue

Urchins, urchins, urchinsssss!!!!
Stop gallivanting and show us why we should not vote obi
Or is it that agbadorians are in love with obi and don't want to reveal his secrets
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by bdon123(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2022
baretalk:
I know this man has a sinister agenda, are ipob not terrorists, they are because they carry out terrorists acts.
Ipob were made terrorist by Buhari...they never killed anyone until buhari started slaughtering dem .Bandits are complete criminals hav never shown desire to for anything frm day 1
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by SWATMan: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2022
CilicMarin:

Next president of Agulu Town Union grin grin grin All these IPOB guys

It's obvious you are a bandit.

1 Like

Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by freshvine(f): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2022
oyin44:
For obi's own eye, Ipob/esn are not terrorists

But Boko Haram fanatics are terrorists bah?

So, Obidient wants to dialogue with ipob terrorists cos he is from South East....... grin cheesy grin

Truly ,

Obi is coming for a retaliatory action against the north

Many northerners will be killed if he is elected

You forget he was killing IPOB and dumping them into azu river right? Why make a volte face and tag him now of ethnic bias?

1 Like

Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by freshvine(f): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2022
CilicMarin:

I like the fact that you're already practicing opposition even before Obi is sworn in. Such a rare talent.

4 Likes

Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by gidgiddy: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2022
CilicMarin:
Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), says he will dialogue with agitators if he becomes president.

Speaking on Wednesday when he was interviewed on Arise TV’s ‘Prime Time’, Obi said there is a need to restructure the country but added that constitutional restructuring will take time.

“We need to restructure the country, it is for the good of the country. It will be constitutional restructuring but that will take time. There’s one you need to deal with. You don’t need to wait for that kind of restructure before pulling people out of poverty,” he said.

“To deal with issues of security, you don’t need to wait for constitutional restructuring. Those ones will happen and it for the interests of the whole nation.”

Advertisement

Obi said he would not dictate to people as president, but will, instead, encourage dialogue and help society.

“For those who are agitating, and disagreeing, you first start by dialogue. No matter who they are, I will discuss with everybody so that you will know when to throw a line and say we’ve tried this and it’s not working,” he said.

When asked if he would dialogue with bandits, he said “they are not among people I will discuss with”.

Bandits are bandits, criminals are criminals. I’m going to deal with it decisively,” he said.

“Those who want to be discussed with will be discussed with. Those who are agitating, those who feel unhappy, my job is to bring them to the table.”

Political parties officially kicked off their campaigns on Wednesday, September 28, ahead of the 2023 general election.

Members of the LP kickstarted their campaign activities with a mega rally in Jos, the Plateau state capital.

https://www.thecable.ng/peter-obi-as-president-id-dialogue-with-agitators-but-not-bandits/amp

Mynd44 lalasticlala

He said he was going to dialogue with agitators, which is what any reasonable leader should do

Your current President chose not dialogue with agitators, and made the security situation much worse

1 Like

Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by Googledotcom: 11:53am On Sep 29, 2022
Nigeria needs peace for prosperity to strive. Only a presidential candidate like Peter Obi who would not let cabals run his government can defeat insecurity in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 11:58am On Sep 29, 2022
CilicMarin:
Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), says he will dialogue with agitators if he becomes president.

Speaking on Wednesday when he was interviewed on Arise TV’s ‘Prime Time’, Obi said there is a need to restructure the country but added that constitutional restructuring will take time.

“We need to restructure the country, it is for the good of the country. It will be constitutional restructuring but that will take time. There’s one you need to deal with. You don’t need to wait for that kind of restructure before pulling people out of poverty,” he said.

“To deal with issues of security, you don’t need to wait for constitutional restructuring. Those ones will happen and it for the interests of the whole nation.”

Advertisement

Obi said he would not dictate to people as president, but will, instead, encourage dialogue and help society.

“For those who are agitating, and disagreeing, you first start by dialogue. No matter who they are, I will discuss with everybody so that you will know when to throw a line and say we’ve tried this and it’s not working,” he said.

When asked if he would dialogue with bandits, he said “they are not among people I will discuss with”.

Bandits are bandits, criminals are criminals. I’m going to deal with it decisively,” he said.

“Those who want to be discussed with will be discussed with. Those who are agitating, those who feel unhappy, my job is to bring them to the table.”

Political parties officially kicked off their campaigns on Wednesday, September 28, ahead of the 2023 general election.

Members of the LP kickstarted their campaign activities with a mega rally in Jos, the Plateau state capital.

https://www.thecable.ng/peter-obi-as-president-id-dialogue-with-agitators-but-not-bandits/amp

Mynd4 lalasticlala
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

1 Like

Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by Lionnation: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2022
CilicMarin:
what is ethnic about what he said, bandits is just a political name, simply call them kidnappers or criminals, black people with their small Brain, the truth is that boko Haram is an agitation and can be dialogued with, if necessary,
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by Lionnation: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
baretalk:

you are not buhari but you voted him because you want him to kill Igbo people for you and tag them terrorist, it's a pity
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by Bede2u(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
CilicMarin:

there used to be a time your childish analysis were moved to front page. Now you just be o yes member for nairaland. This thrash would be left in the thrash by the bigoted mods where it belongs
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by dexmond: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
OP does not understand the meaning of bandit. A bandit is an armed robber. Armed robbers are not to be discussed with. They are criminals. No criminal has the right to be a criminal!

Furthermore, it looks like OP is equating a tribe as criminals. I don't think this is right.

3 Likes

Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by CilicMarin: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bede2u:
there used to be a time your childish analysis were moved to front page. Now you just be o yes member for nairaland. This thrash would be left in the thrash by the bigoted mods where it belongs

lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun... Are these topics not going to the front page?
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by baretalk: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
quote author=Lionnation post=117107332] you are not buhari but you voted him because you want him to kill Igbo people for you and tag them terrorist, it's a pity[/quote]
You are sounding like an Idiot now, do you know if I voted at all?
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by asanausana91: 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi never mentioned IPOB anywhere.

This desperate attempts to put words into Peter Obi mouth is dead on arrival.

We cannot be deceived.

I will vote for Peter Obi.
anybody without brain will always follow follow. The same Peter obi will slaughter your mama
except you are an Igbo man.
I was telling people about this man they thought I was joking, this man is coming to finish what ipob has started. Any northerner who make the mistake of voting this man should know that he is voting for his grave. Ipob don't know if you are a Christian or not, as far as you are not an Igbo man you are death.
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by Roger3D(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
We've always maintained that Peter Obi is a closet IPOB supporter and his deluded supporters tell us this man is fit to lead us. Where will he lead us to?
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by Bede2u(m): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
CilicMarin:

lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun... Are these topics not going to the front page?
even if myscrnt44 moves it to front page...I'm sure it won't be with your false headline
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by asanausana91: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
MasterJayJay:

It's ridiculous how your Messiah Buhari cannot save your northern region but Southeast is your migraine.

Why can't your Atiku save the north now?

Fact is that southeast is safer than north.

Terrorists are doing promo in northern Nigeria.

No where in southeast has 100 people being kidnapped in one fell swoop.

Hundreds kidnapped in Zamfara https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56188727

Another hundred + kidnapped in Abuja- Kaduna train
https://allafrica.com/stories/202203290061.html

Another hundred + kidnapped in Kaduna
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-57746049

Show me a news where hundreds of students were kidnapped in southeast and I will vote for Tinubu.

See terrorists killing hundreds in one fell swoop in Zamfara. https://punchng.com/how-zamfara-terrorists-invaded-our-villages-killed-over-200-burnt-houses-survivors/

According to your understanding blood is flowing in Igboland, while milk and honey are flowing in northern Nigeria.

PETER CHRYSOLOGUS words capture your personality.

"Hypocrisy is a subtle evil, a secret illness, a hidden poison; it is an adulteration of virtue and a worm that consumes sanctity. All things hostile mount their assault with their own strength, fight with their own arms, and attack openly.
They are guarded against as easily as they are seen.
Hypocrisy pretends to be free of danger, feigns prosperity, deceives carefully, and in its cruel craft lops off the virtues with virtue as its sword; it kills fasting by fasting, by praying it makes praying empty, and it.debases mercy by mercy.
Hypocrisy, like a fever, boils up within while being cold without. What dropsy is for the body, hypocrisy is for the soul.

it is better to be kidnapped than killed. I Know that you have not been to north that is why you are talking rubbish. If the north is more dangerous than the south east, why is it that your people are following night bus to the north on a daily basis? If the north is dangerous why are you still in North?

1 Like

Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by Mrfixitt(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
CilicMarin:
Efulefu
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by Mrfixitt(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
CilicMarin:

You're a pepertual idiot..Where in the lines did he mention Ipob ?

1 Like

Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by asanausana91: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
kozmokaz:

Agitators!!!

Ipob
Oduduwa
Mend

Is boko haram agitators? Are bandits and cattle rustlers agitators? Are kidnappers agitators?

Try get sense !!!
so boko Haram are not agitators? Pls tell me what ipob are agitating for. Then I will tell you what boko Haram are agitating for.
Iam waiting for you
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by asanausana91: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
KEVIND:

Mischievous & misleading headline.
The cable news you copied captioned their headline as:
Peter Obi: As president, I’d dialogue with agitators — but not bandits

But out of your mischief you changed the headline which read agitators to Ipob.
SMH.
Yoruba Nation canvasses & Ipob are all agitators.
Is ipob agitators? Answer yes or no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Why I Stopped Campaigning For Arewa Republic / I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa / Subsidy Reinvestment And Empowerment Programme Document

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.