Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits (6120 Views)

We Will Dialogue With IPOB, Others, Tinubu Assures / I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi / Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by MasterJayJay: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
it is better to be kidnapped than killed. I Know that you have not been to north that is why you are talking rubbish. If the north is more dangerous than the south east, why is it that your people are following night bus to the north on a daily basis? If the north is dangerous why are you still in North?
Terrorists don't kill people in the north. Terrorists resurrect the dead in the north.

Clap for yourself!!
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by asanausana91: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Terrorists don't kill people in the north. Terrorists resurrect the dead in the north.

Clap for yourself!!
what are you doing in the north?
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by asanausana91: 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
adekolaelect:
Stop embarrassing yiurs of with too much stories without point. Tinubu comes from south west .pls tell me the region that is more peaceful than south west? Yet hatred for Tinubu had made you blind of reality.
the idiot maybe typing that rubbish from Lagos sef, but he is insulting Tinubu. Even Peter Obi ran from his Anambara to Lagos.
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by asanausana91: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
owobokiri:

He will NEVER discuss with tribal mutants like you, who enter villages and empty them in the fight for ethnic superiority! It will NEVER happen!! Those of you that move around disemboweling pregnant women for fun because your cows were killed should be worried!
Go and cry more...
Agitators will be discussed with. If you feel the system is against you, come to the table. But if you want your fellow citizens dread because in your warped mindset, the who country is your feudal property, you will be met decisively with the ratatatatataa of the machine gun!!
Is that cream now?
Oponu!
I can swear to you that Obi will never be president of this country. So keep your strength for ipob work after the election.
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by kozmokaz(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
so boko Haram are not agitators? Pls tell me what ipob are agitating for. Then I will tell you what boko Haram are agitating for.
Iam waiting for you

Ipob and oduduwa is duly recognized internationally as agitators for sovereignty of there Various REGIONS

So now tell me what Boko haram is agitating for

1 Like

Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by owobokiri(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
I can swear to you that Obi will never be president of this country. So keep your strength for ipob work after the election.
And whosoever that emerges the winner of the crooked elections will definitely watch as the rest of us help him tear down the stupid country
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by Kingof2nations(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
successmatters:

Show us where he mentioned IPOB or walk away in shame.

Peter Obi is your next president so you should start now to get used to respecting him.

Even if he mentioned IPOB and so what ?
No mind them was it not d same govt that turned some IPOB element to monster

1 Like

Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by asanausana91: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Akurakambe:

You're a terrible being. Such a terrifying thing coming from you. Where did Peter Obi mentioned IPOB in his interview? Shame.

Tinubu urchins are criminals and miscreants
let me ask you one question. Is ipob agitators? Yes or no
I know you will run away from this question.
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by asanausana91: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
juman:
He is religious bigot.
Even Christians that follow other sect are seen as unbelievers.
iam a Christian but I will tell anybody that want to know that Obi and ipob does not see you as a Christian as far as you are not an Igbo man.
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by asanausana91: 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
bdon123:

So bandits are not criminals abi or wat are u saying?His saying d truth...ipod started peacefull until Buhari started killing dem...so also shites .Buhari intentionally proves any agitated group he doesn't want to negotiate wit to bear arms.
do you know how boko Haram started? Obi is an IPOB.
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by MasterJayJay: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
what are you doing in the north?
Ariaria is in the north? Go seek for medical attention before your cloth go comot. Naso madness dey take start.
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by asanausana91: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
4teenblaq:

Bro you are just clutching on straws here!!

Peter obi never mentioned IPOB. IPOB is not the only agitators in Nigeria. We have oduduwa people and some sect of northern agitators.. Stop acting sentimental and tribal. It won't take you anywhere.
the question is; do you believe that ipob are agitators? Yes or no
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by asanausana91: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
bdon123:

Ipob were made terrorist by Buhari...they never killed anyone until buhari started slaughtering dem .Bandits are complete criminals hav never shown desire to for anything frm day 1
what is ipob agitating for?
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by Afamed: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
That one no be news. He never for one day condemn their activity. Ipob terrorists are his boys. That is why Aso rock is not for IPOB PROMOTERS
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by asanausana91: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
freshvine:

You forget he was killing IPOB and dumping them into azu river right? Why make a volte face and tag him now of ethnic bias?
the mumu now want to please them. Tell me the reason why those that are supporting ipob become the same people that are supporting Obi? Obi has never condem the activities of those terrorists why?
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by asanausana91: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
gidgiddy:

He said he was going to dialogue with agitators, which is what any reasonable leader should do

Your current President chose not dialogue with agitators, and made the security situation much worse
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by 4teenblaq: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
the question is; do you believe that ipob are agitators? Yes or no

Is ipob the only agitators in Nigeria? And why did you choose to only emphasize on ipob?
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by asanausana91: 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
4teenblaq:

Is ipob the only agitators in Nigeria? And why did you choose to only emphasize on ipob?
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by JOemmy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
oyin44:
For obi's own eye, Ipob/esn are not terrorists

But Boko Haram fanatics are terrorists bah?

So, Obidient wants to dialogue with ipob terrorists cos he is from South East....... grin cheesy grin

Truly ,

Obi is coming for a retaliatory action against the north

Many northerners will be killed if he is elected

Any reasonable person knows that what bokoharam and fulani bandits are fighting for are unrealistic and unreasonable so why should you expect obi to dialogue with them when he eventually becomes president? If they are really fighting for a good cause buhari their brother should have since settled them. Ipob is never a terrorist organization it was buhari that actually turned them to what they are today due to the deep extreme hatred he has harbored in him from birth if ipob are really a terrorist organization civilized countries abroad where they are mostly based would have since labeled them as such and gone after them and their sponsors. Nigeria is a third world country and don't know more than the advanced countries that have refused to label ipob as a terrorist organization.
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by asanausana91: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
owobokiri:

And whosoever that emerges the winner of the crooked elections will definitely watch as the rest of us help him tear down the stupid country
don't worry we will speak to you in the language you will understand.
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by juman(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
iam a Christian but I will tell anybody that want to know that Obi and ipob does not see you as a Christian as far as you are not an Igbo man.

You are right.
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by asanausana91: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
kozmokaz:

Ipob and oduduwa is duly recognized internationally as agitators for sovereignty of there Various REGIONS

So now tell me what Boko haram is agitating for
mention one country that recognized ipob.
Ipob said they want their country and boko Haram said they want their caliphate. No tell me the difference between boko Haram are the ipob.
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by kozmokaz(m): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
mention one country that recognized ipob.
Ipob said they want their country and boko Haram said they want their caliphate. No tell me the difference between boko Haram are the ipob.

What is the meaning of Boko Haram?

Western education is forbidden!

Ipob and oduduwa and even middle belt and Niger delta have carried out gatherings and processions in the United Nations headquarters!! And also in over 50 countries in the world !!

Can we say same of Boko haram ?

Both agendas are not the same my good brother

Boko haram is all out to destroy and enslave

While the other aforementioned groups are fighting to liberate !!

Yes there is violent aggression in the south east right now , same way there was back then in the middle belt and the niger delta

But the handling of the matter by the current administration is more like pouring gasoline in a burning fire !!

We all saw the modus oparandi during the end sars protest where government agencies (dss) hijacked the protest by arming hoodlums to cause nuisance in the society and on the other hand blaming the protesters ? ( I have a video to back this up !)

Right now what is happening in the south east is same pattern deployed during the end sars

Some paid south easterners have been causing issues (more like giving a dog a bad name just to hang it )
Right now , various community leaders are up for a great task in pinning out and flushing the system of this nonsense!

By the way I’m not in support of the violence, and I blame the government 100%

Yaradua corpse would have handled this situation better than buhari
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Felimax:
Too late sir!

Atiku has already started that, you were suppose to think about that before you went for presidency. Just yesterday scores of Soldiers were killed in your state and you think we are joking here.

You cannot give what you don't have. We can see through you.

Where were you when Soldiers and Nigerians were killed in Katsina. The state of the current Commander in Chief of armed Forces.

Your hypocrisy oozes.
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by ruggedtimi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obi didnt mention ipob
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by heniford2: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Felimax:

Rhetorics!

That does not makes your SouthEast a safe region. As it stands despite the insecurity in the North people still travel on a daily base regardless.
Why will your Mr Know it all and saint Obi negotiate with IPOB but not with Bandits? Is there something he is not telling us?

We can see through the smoke screen. We can!
its bandit not criminals, IPOB are asking for breakout are there criminal stop disgrace your lineage here get sense small
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by asanausana91: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
kozmokaz:

What is the meaning of Boko Haram?

Western education is forbidden!

Ipob and oduduwa and even middle belt and Niger delta have carried out gatherings and processions in the United Nations headquarters!! And also in over 50 countries in the world !!

Can we say same of Boko haram ?

Both agendas are not the same my good brother

Boko haram is all out to destroy and enslave

While the other aforementioned groups are fighting to liberate !!

Yes there is violent aggression in the south east right now , same way there was back then in the middle belt and the niger delta

But the handling of the matter by the current administration is more like pouring gasoline in a burning fire !!

We all saw the modus oparandi during the end sars protest where government agencies (dss) hijacked the protest by arming hoodlums to cause nuisance in the society and on the other hand blaming the protesters ? ( I have a video to back this up !)

Right now what is happening in the south east is same pattern deployed during the end sars

Some paid south easterners have been causing issues (more like giving a dog a bad name just to hang it )
Right now , various community leaders are up for a great task in pinning out and flushing the system of this nonsense!

By the way I’m not in support of the violence, and I blame the government 100%

Yaradua corpse would have handled this situation better than buhari

stop trying to hide behind a needle. The igbos know those criminals very well but they are protecting them.
When boko Haram and bandits started in the north , the north did not blame igbos but any killing in the south east you guys will blame Fulani,DSS, Buhari and the north.
Even Peter Obi is backing those terrorists very well, you can never hear him condemning them.
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by kozmokaz(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
stop trying to hide behind a needle. The igbos know those criminals very well but they are protecting them.
When boko Haram and bandits started in the north , the north did not blame igbos but any killing in the south east you guys will blame Fulani,DSS, Buhari and the north.
Even Peter Obi is backing those terrorists very well, you can never hear him condemning them.

I stated this on my write up... the community leaders have a task to perform and the government on the other hand should desist from fueling insurance
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by asanausana91: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
kozmokaz:

I stated this on my write up... the community leaders have a task to perform and the government on the other hand should desist from fueling insurance
what do you want the government to do?
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by Highways: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
CilicMarin:
Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), says he will dialogue with agitators if he becomes president.

Speaking on Wednesday when he was interviewed on Arise TV’s ‘Prime Time’, Obi said there is a need to restructure the country but added that constitutional restructuring will take time.

“We need to restructure the country, it is for the good of the country. It will be constitutional restructuring but that will take time. There’s one you need to deal with. You don’t need to wait for that kind of restructure before pulling people out of poverty,” he said.

“To deal with issues of security, you don’t need to wait for constitutional restructuring. Those ones will happen and it for the interests of the whole nation.”

Advertisement

Obi said he would not dictate to people as president, but will, instead, encourage dialogue and help society.

“For those who are agitating, and disagreeing, you first start by dialogue. No matter who they are, I will discuss with everybody so that you will know when to throw a line and say we’ve tried this and it’s not working,” he said.

When asked if he would dialogue with bandits, he said “they are not among people I will discuss with”.

Bandits are bandits, criminals are criminals. I’m going to deal with it decisively,” he said.

“Those who want to be discussed with will be discussed with. Those who are agitating, those who feel unhappy, my job is to bring them to the table.”

Political parties officially kicked off their campaigns on Wednesday, September 28, ahead of the 2023 general election.

Members of the LP kickstarted their campaign activities with a mega rally in Jos, the Plateau state capital.

https://www.thecable.ng/peter-obi-as-president-id-dialogue-with-agitators-but-not-bandits/amp

Mynd44 lalasticlala

So agitators are now IPOB? Yoruba Igbogho are not agitators? Boko Haram are not agitators? Niger Delta militants are not agitators...

So Bandits that kidnap people and kill people should be chatted with?

On a scale of 1 to 10, I conclude your brain is 0.000000000000000000000001
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by duro4chang(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Thank God he said this.
Re: Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits by Dubaku543: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
oyin44:
For obi's own eye, Ipob/esn are not terrorists

But Boko Haram fanatics are terrorists bah?

So, Obidient wants to dialogue with ipob terrorists cos he is from South East....... grin cheesy grin

Truly ,

Obi is coming for a retaliatory action against the north

Many northerners will be killed if he is elected

You are highly empty you agent of confusion. The beginning of your confusion is legendary and genetic, that is why your tribesmen have destroyed this country in the name of leadership.
Let me teach you, who Obi called agitators are those peaceful IPOB protesters you see allover the world, in UK, USA, Germany, Singapore. People he tagged bandits are those ESN/UGM that took arms in the guise of agitation. Those are the elements he vowed to fish out!!
Question they asked him had nothing to do with the North

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Mega Mansion And Estate Video:Emefiele Mansion Vs Oshiomhole Mansion / OMG! See Photos Of Aridolf Hotel Owned By First Lady Patience Jonathan / German Government Not Happy With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.