Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? (28222 Views)

What I Bought From Market With 10k / How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily / FAO Issues Alert On Food Poisoning In Lagos, Kano, Other Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by Ihedinuwa69(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
If I get other things for house
I fit manage 10k for 4weeks or even more
But buying the foodstuffs from the 10k
Omo max is two weeks that is if I pikooo(manage) well

cry
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by HardMirror(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
planetx:
If you can feed with $15(#10,00]) for 4 to 5 days in Nigeria, why do people with well paying jobs still want to go abroad. Food is cheap, rent is even cheaper. I repeat people with well paying jobs before you start quoting me.
currently earning in dollars and living in osogbo. honestly i dont feel like travelling out again. hahaha. that $15 is less than my hourly rate.

6 Likes

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by OneKinGuy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
10k last me about 10 days and that's if I'm being very strict with it. I'm still in school and there are lots of leeches here.

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by HardMirror(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ihedinuwa69:
If I get other things for house
I fit manage 10k for 4weeks or even more
But buying the foodstuffs from the 10k
Omo max is two weeks that is if I pikooo(manage) well

cry
honest man.
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by duruZed(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
If na only you, at least 1week but with a family of 7members just 2days

2 Likes

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by obembet(f): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
phorget:

Even if I cook or I eat out. I even find out that eating out saves money for me. If I cook I would have finished the meat and other accessories before the stew or soup finishes so I'll have to buy extra turkey meat to augment the soup.

U go like meat u.. I will teach ur wife ur password. If u see meat, u go drop ur ATM password
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by planetx: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
HardMirror:
currently earning in dollars and living in osogbo. honestly i dont feel like travelling out again. hahaha. that $15 is less than my hourly rate.
I swear if you can earn in $£€ and living in Africa, you have to be suffering from serious self esteem problems to now still want to relocate to
oyinbo countries.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by HolyMan12: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
ahnie:
3 days as we eat outside and doesn't cook at home.

Breakfast for the 3 of us #1500
Lunch 1800(a plate of noodles n eggs,beans n plantain and 3 meats,plus 2 carbonated drink)
Dinner...1500(drumstick'jellof rice,plantain)
cool
I doesn't understand cool
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by obembet(f): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
HardMirror:

Which work be that abeg I go do o

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by phorget(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
obembet:

U go like meat u.. I will teach ur wife ur password. If u see meat, u go drop ur ATM password

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...
I like meat no be small.
Nah inside meat o cos ano like red meat.
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by HardMirror(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
planetx:
I swear if you can earn in $£€ and living in Africa, you have to be suffering from serious self esteem problems to now want to relocate to oyinbo country.
my best friend in canada wishes he can be earning what he makes over there here in nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by Tobdek: 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
HardMirror:
Bro. What do you do for a living? Abeg show us way.

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by HardMirror(m): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
obembet:

Which work be that abeg I go do o
i am a script writer for 3 media companies in Europe and 1 in India. I just started this year sha

3 Likes

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by HolyMan12: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
A week.

Or if I want to be frugal, a week and a day or 2 would do. And this goes only if I cook because I will have to repeat meals. I don't even know which is more economical - to cook or purchase food from eateries? Purchasing food from food stalls takes my vote. It's hard for me to cook with anything less than 5k.
Your lips look like the dick sucking type cool

Can I book an appointment? cool
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by Mekanus(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Zee0007:
10k will last me for one month. A broke guy management skills is top-notch.

How I do it.

1) No babe

2) I engage in intermittent fasting and eat only brunch—11-12 pm and eat dinner at 9pm.

3) Rice and bean 3 mudu and garri 6 mudu.

4) I apply red oil like anointing oil on the forehead. Oil for colour

Garri is always onboard. lipsrsealed this is for a top-up.

N:b No be say I like my eating pattern, I'm just caught in between the line. I hope ulcer won't come visiting.

All is for survival. As long as I don't steal from anybody or defraud anybody. God remember us ooooh!

Ulcer will not do you anything because it's not hunger that causes ulcer. The intermittent fasting is equally good for your health.

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
obembet:
Despite the situation of this country today, there are many people than manage expecially in food aspect.

So my dear Nairalanders, how many days can 10k take you on food and explain how you will spend it.

Source: Obembet

Now, you don make chicken dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by LadyExcellency: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
People dey suffer for 9ja.

Chai, imagine how people manage their families.

I heard Vietnamese use one full chicken to welcome visitors.

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by Minjim: 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
My family of 4. It takes 3-4 days. I know because if I use the atm to withdraw 10k on Monday, I must with draw another one on Friday and so on

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by Peledonomy: 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
HardMirror:

Abeg, u fit teach me wetin u dey do. Na beg I dey beg

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by dododawa1: 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Anytime,anyday.
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by RPG2020(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
HeRulesMen:
I need help please. I am an applicant and hunger and starvation is really dealing with me. Help a brother please. I can't steal.
022 161 0773, GTBank, Sampson.

Nairaland don turn dating sites
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by Brendaniel: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
obembet:

I withdraw my support cos of tribal war btw igbos and Yoruba .. so I go for neutral person

grin
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by Scottmairi: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
On a 1-0-1 Level, 10k go reach 10 days. 5h per meal. It all boils down to planning and execution

2 Likes

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by gameova(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Alvin007:

It’s an average of 8,500 per day…I don’t cook..I buy food at eateries. About 2k5 to 3k per meal…plus some extra junks. Now, I’m used to the lifestyle. sad
Good afternoon bro. Please can you help me out with any amount for foodstuffs please. The hunger is biting seriously. God bless
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by Primebuilders(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
I'm alone and 10k takes me about 4-5 days.
I usually prepare two meals on Sundays. Stew and Rice then Soup(incl chicken).
BTW the 10k is for food stuff while I can just spend randomly on petty snacks.

Nb: I Speak Hausa fluently. So I haggle the Onion, Tomatoes, Pepper, Meat, Carrot, Lettuce, in large quantities

With the 10k you handle in large quantity

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by Khaysee: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cooking 2 soup buy garri and rice 1 day
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by hope4nigeria(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
obembet:
Despite the situation of this country today, there are many people than manage expecially in food aspect.

So my dear Nairalanders, how many days can 10k take you on food and explain how you will spend it.

Source: Obembet
if I cook, 2days, restaurant is 1day.
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by Mammangaddafi(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
ahnie:
3 days as we eat outside and doesn't cook at home.

Breakfast for the 3 of us #1500
Lunch 1800(a plate of noodles n eggs,beans n plantain and 3 meats,plus 2 carbonated drink)
Dinner...1500(drumstick'jellof rice,plantain)
Why are you not cooking at home?
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by Karleb(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Less than a week. You buy gas, go to market too.

If you are left with 10k, just know you are poor, if you come pack family join am. Na problem o.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by gameova(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
10k will be enough for 1 month. I normally buy foodstuffs in bulk when money dey but right now na garri I dey nack on a daily

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by CaptainAyub: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
ikechukz:
My monthly budget for food is 12k. I always buy foodstuffs in bulk, so the 12k is just basically for meat, vegetables and other small expenses.
I cook every food that I eat and I haven't eaten outside in over five years. I stay alone sha.
And u apparently have a lot of time on your hands too
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by damosky12(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
I'm alone and 10k takes me about 4-5 days.
I usually prepare two meals on Sundays. Stew and Rice then Soup(incl chicken).
BTW the 10k is for food stuff while I can just spend randomly on petty snacks.

Nb: I Speak Hausa fluently. So I haggle the Onion, Tomatoes, Pepper, Meat, Carrot, Lettuce, in large quantities

Abeq. How I fit learn Hausa? Possible to learn it by yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Smirnoff Ice Naija / How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? / Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.