Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child - Family (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child (78695 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
nenyewrites:

Lol, so myopic. Your life must be in shambles.

Ogun go kill you
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Ogun go kill you

Is that the god you've been worshipping without anything to show for rather than making stupid zodiac assumptions? Miserable!
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
nenyewrites:

Is that the god you've been worshipping without anything to show for rather than making stupid zodiac assumptions? Miserable!

You go die throway

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
Intellectuall01:

You go die throway

Like you? Nah. I'm a god. I can't die.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
nenyewrites:

Like you? Nah. I'm a god. We don't die.

Oya take
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Oya take

An advice, leave that zodiac shit. You'll only end up confused and lose people that will help your life.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by lovediehatelive(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
nenyewrites:

You alone knows the value of this woman, that's why she is constantly in your head. If you like be taking advice from delusional people.

Highly valuable o. I no just fit remove am from my heart.

We don come back joor. And she dey respect pass before.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Highly valuable o. I no just fit remove am from my heart.

We don come back joor. And she dey respect pass before.

If I'm to go with zodiac signs, Libra females are very lucky people and successful too cos they're determined and confident. But zodiac is bullshit. Focus on the person and their traits. Are you compatible in the slightest? If yes, you can work on the rest.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by lovediehatelive(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
nenyewrites:

If I'm to go with zodiac signs, Libra females are very lucky people and successful too cos they're determined and confident. But zodiac is bullshit. Focus on the person and their traits. Are you compatible in the slightest? If yes, you can work on the rest.

We are compatible. Person wey e dey do me like say we don know before before before before. grin

For that zodiac thing, I won't conclude yet. I've witnessed how it works, based on attraction even when I never knew about it.

To me, zodiac is broad and can't be fully understood by merely knowing about the 12 signs.

Well, it's not something I'll argue about.
Every man with his believe.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
lovediehatelive:

We are compatible. Person wey e dey do me like say we don know before before before before. grin

For that zodiac thing, I won't conclude yet. I've witnessed how it works, based on attraction even when I never knew about it.

To me, zodiac is broad and can't be fully understood by merely knowing about the 12 signs.

Well, it's not something I'll argue about.
Every man with his believe.

Lol, you can get attracted to anyone. Don't limit yourself by conditioning your mind.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by lovediehatelive(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
nenyewrites:

Lol, you can get attracted to anyone. Don't limit yourself by conditioning your mind.

Yea.

I'm not limiting myself o. Even as I like this one so, I still check outside for another one.

So that if this one throw breakfast tomorrow, e no go too touch me

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking / Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.