Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child (78730 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by zrocky: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2022
luluosas:
Amen. May God give you a woman who is your true help meet when you are about to marry. You will succed in your marriage in Jesus name. Amen

amen
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by CalmElder(m): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Ha, my man. We are both Aries oh. I'm 29th March. We are too generous, in fact the most generous humans ever in this world and as a result of this, we carry too much burden. You can see some of your character in tinubu, see as he dey empower people up and down abi? That's Aries for you, Tinubu na March 29th too.

Aries is the King of the Zodiac, the only zodiac sign who's followers don't want to leave him. The street credibility is just too much.

Nigeria has never been ruled by an Aries president that's why people don't know the magnitude of goodness and mercy that Tinubu is about to bring into Nigeria.

Try as much as you can not to hold grudge against anyone. Whosoever offends you would come begging. You might be the womanizing type of Aries or the lover boy type.

The lover boy type can simp too much and carry all of a woman's responsibility because Aries is the only Zodiac sign in this world that will want to help you to the existent that you are better than him. Aries will help you get to his own level unlike other Zodiac signs who won't want you to be better than them.

Shebi you see how tinubu is empowering people and making them kings? No Zodiac sign does that except Aries.

Try to fight against impatience. Nor join cult otherwise you will ruin yourself because you are a rebel and most times, a one man mopol.

Try everything within your power to be secretive as much as you can because Aries talks to much. We are too impulsive.

You are the nicest person and everybody around you can attest to this fact. You can be very independent and it is best you become your own boss, try not to work for anyone.

Avoid drugs because your destiny doesn't accepts it. You dream a lot and most of your dreams have hidden messages.

You are loved by many and also envied by many. Be careful around these people Cancer, Pisces and Scorpio. This is because you sre made of fire and those people are made of water therefore, too much quarrels.

You easily forgives so make sure you date or marry a lady that is just like you. If possible, date and marry your fellow Aries and you will prosper so much.

You are a very powerful person, the number 1 leader of the zodiac. You are very honest snd it wins you too many loyal people.

The story too long oh

May God not allow Tinubu to win the election in the name of Jesus.
Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by lovediehatelive(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

This Libra girls nor dey ever get sense. Libra is the dullest of the air signs, very empty. Only good for sex. But some are generous and can turn into a doormat for a man who uses dick to turn their brain.

Them nor dey get sense abeg. Too empty headed.

Omg!!!

Baba, abeg how you take know? You just explain this girl like this o.

Na that sense part make me vex with am very very well.

I cut myself from her but really wanna see things work between us.

No sex for now, so any advice on how I go take hack her, turn her to my mumu
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Omg!!!

Baba, abeg how you take know? You just explain this girl like this o.

Na that sense part make me vex with am very very well.

I cut myself from her but really wanna see things work between us.

No sex for now, so any advice on how I go take hack her, turn her to my mumu

Na prick be the thing when I done see say dey turn a Libra lady to mumu. Big prick and very hard and rough aggressive sex. Dey lash her like say you won kill her.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2022
CalmElder:

May God not allow Tinubu to win the election in the name of Jesus.
Amen.

Fortunately, he is preordained to win. You see say he dey make nonsense? No, he doesn't make noise because he knows himself very well.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Justbehave(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Fortunately, he is preordained to win. You see say he dey make nonsense? No, he doesn't make noise because he knows himself very well.
what of Jan 24 1991. A lady
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2022
Justbehave:
what of Jan 24 1991. A lady

Heartless and void of emotions. Don't ever be emotional around her otherwise, she will dump you within the blink of an eye. You cannot toast her with love. You need to stimulate her mentally for her to like you. She is the type you will meet today and also sleep with her today.

Even if she loses a loved one, she rarely cry. Marriage or relationship is not her thing. She has a high IQ though but she is a full time street material.

Only good for very hard sex. Use her for sex only otherwise you will regret.

Give her enough space. She doesn't need a man that wants to have her around always. She is likened to a bird. She goes and comes anytime she likes. Don't keep in touch with her every time otherwise she will lose interest in you.

Give her enough space. Aiye pon gan enough space oh

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Justbehave(m): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Heartless and void of emotions. Don't ever be emotional around her otherwise, she will dump you within the blink of an eye. You cannot toast her with love. You need to stimulate her mentally for her to like you. She is the type you will meet today and also sleep with her today.

Even if she loses a loved one, she rarely cry. Marriage or relationship is not her thing. She has a high IQ though but she is a full time street material.

Only good for very hard sex. Use her for sex only otherwise you will regret.

Give her enough space. She doesn't need a man that wants to have her around always. She is likened to a bird. She goes and comes anytime she likes. Don't keep in touch with her every time otherwise she will lose interest in you.

Give her enough space. Aiye pon gan enough space oh
. Correct guy. Thanks.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by CalmElder(m): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Unfortunately, the stars are not aligned in his favour.
Over confidence has finished him patapata.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
CalmElder:

Unfortunately, the stars are not aligned in his favour.
Over confidence has finished him patapata.

Hey, enough of the derailing
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by CalmElder(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Hey, enough of the derailing

Okay. No vex.

But Tinubu won't win.

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Samcent: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

I will divorce her

I have been following this thread for awhile now, and I am not sure yet what is the right advice to give a man in this your situation.

Sincerely, there are certain situations a man prays never to find himself. This is because whichever way you turn, the road will be difficult and the journey very unpleasant.

But a man must do what a man must do!

I just pray providence leads you on the right path.

Best wishes!
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

I will divorce her

Don't divorce her. Chill before you do that. Don't even give her the impression that you know already.
She is already aware that child isn't yours even before she gave birth

What you ought to do is take a second wife but before then, you will have to do things to anger her. Be rude to her excessively. Avoid eating anything she cooks. Find fault in everything she does, even her breathing. Find every way to frustrate her.

Then bring in a new woman. It will be best if you take a new apartment for that new wife tho. You replace a woman, you don't divorce them..
The logic is, you don't throw away what belongs to you, you own her the moment you paid her bride price. Let her have the feeling of rejection. That way, by the time she finds out you know about the child's paternity, the pain will be amplified
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by lovediehatelive(m): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Na prick be the thing when I done see say dey turn a Libra lady to mumu. Big prick and very hard and rough aggressive sex. Dey lash her like say you won kill her.
Ewo...

This one go hard for now.

I dey plan settle things with her since na me vex end talks with her.

Now I no wan look cheap, any tips for connecting back, and watin I fit take dey whyne her head small small before I knack am.

Ehe, you go say I ask too much, what about a girl, 20-1-2004
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Ewo...

This one go hard for now.

I dey plan settle things with her since na me vex end talks with her.

Now I no wan look cheap, any tips for connecting back, and watin I fit take dey whyne her head small small before I knack am.

Ehe, you go say I ask too much, what about a girl, 20-1-2004

This one is better than the first one but she has some sort of boring sex life sha. If you are the type that doesn't like sex so much, you can toast her because she is not really into sex like that.

They are not so bright/smart (them dull somehow). But the good thing about them is that, most of them don't really do olosho like that because Olosho life style doesn't favour them at all due to their some how boring sex life.

But she is better than the former one.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by lovediehatelive(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

This one is better than the first one but she has some sort of boring sex life sha. If you are the type that doesn't like sex so much, you can toast her because she is not really into sex like that.

They are not so bright/smart (them dull somehow). But the good thing about them is that, most of them don't really do olosho like that because Olosho life style doesn't favour them at all due to their some how boring sex life.

But she is better than the former one.

Life no just balanciaga like this o.

Though for now no sex involved, I no just dey get luck as when when things don dey don either I leave that place or she leaves. Distance things na, hope you get.

The funny thing be say Na that other one wey too dey zuzu I come like pass. As in natural likeness, like very deep one, sote I dey feel if na juju grin

Just that see finish enter and I wan teach her the hard way.

And again, when it comes to faithfulness, which one better. Because na watin make them create this post at first. grin

I really dey look for one to kind of hold so that when e reach to settle down I no go start from afresh.

I just wan peace of mind o. I know say gehs head dey touch, but I want the wan I fit manage.

But that libi girl, which sign or date of birth you think say good for am.

Kai, see as I type full page cheesy
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by waldigit: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
ifihearam:

You religious people just open your mouth and talk rubbish..a married woman cheats on her husband, gets pregnant for another man..you want him to take the child to the father and if he refuses adopt a bastard under his roof? Can you advise your brother or son to do that? Why is everyone suddenly wise when its not their issue?

Do you know the pains and emotional drainage this young man passes through when he sees his wife and the child??
This is why the strong hearted people always say never forgive a cheat, cos of the adverse effect...once they cheat just let them go.. She was pregnant already before calling for peace...fear women.
He who has not sinned let him cast the first stone.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Life no just balanciaga like this o.

Though for now no sex involved, I no just dey get luck as when when things don dey don either I leave that place or she leaves. Distance things na, hope you get.

The funny thing be say Na that other one wey too dey zuzu I come like pass. As in natural likeness, like very deep one, sote I dey feel if na juju grin

Just that see finish enter and I wan teach her the hard way.

And again, when it comes to faithfulness, which one better. Because na watin make them create this post at first. grin

I really dey look for one to kind of hold so that when e reach to settle down I no go start from afresh.

I just wan peace of mind o. I know say gehs head dey touch, but I want the wan I fit manage.

But that libi girl, which sign or date of birth you think say good for am.

Kai, see as I type full page cheesy

Normally, Capricon women have very low sex appeal and that's why you are not finding her attractive. The Libra lady has sex appeal 100 times pass Capricon na why you like her more.

Na Capricon faithful pass Libra, but sex is much better with Libra than Capricon. Most Capricon women are career women, they are found in offices wearing female working class attires.

If you enter street go carry ashawo, you go rarely come across capricon, Virgo and Taurus babes for street. Na Libra, Gemini and Aquarius be the major women when full street pass.

Though you go still see Scorpio, Aries, Sagittarius, Taurus Pisces, Cancer and Leo women for street oh, but na that Libra, Gemini and Aquarius be the majority of ashawo when full street pass because they are air heads and very worldly and crazy.

Just to make you understand better, Nkechi blessing na Libra, shebi you see how she dey crazy and changing men like clothes and talking like an empty bag? Na so them be, very empty women. That boy Carter Efe na Libra when sing machala, shebi you see how the boy dey wear boxers and dance like fool for instagram? Na so Libra life be oh.

Tonto Dikeh na Gemini, shebi you see say Tonto Dikeh be like Nkechi blessing? Na just sex be the only thing when them good at. Them sabi Bleep die and them love very hard and aggressive sex too.

Libra dey much more compatible with their fellow air signs like Gemini and Aquarius.

When is your own birthday?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by lovediehatelive(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Normally, Capricon women have very low sex appeal and that's why you are not finding her attractive. The Libra lady has sex appeal 100 times pass Capricon na why you like her more.

Na Capricon faithful pass Libra, but sex is much better with Libra than Capricon. Most Capricon women are career women, they are found in offices wearing female working class attires.

If you enter street go carry ashawo, you go rarely come across capricon, Virgo and Taurus babes for street. Na Libra, Gemini and Aquarius be the major women when full street pass.

Though you go still see Scorpio, Aries, Sagittarius, Taurus Pisces, Cancer and Leo women for street oh, but na that Libra, Gemini and Aquarius be the majority of ashawo when full street pass because they are air heads and very worldly and crazy.

Just to make you understand better, Nkechi blessing na Libra, shebi you see how she dey crazy and changing men like clothes and talking like an empty bag? Na so them be, very empty women. That boy Carter Efe na Libra when sing machala, shebi you see how the boy dey wear boxers and dance like fool for instagram? Na so Libra life be oh.

Tonto Dikeh na Gemini, shebi you see say Tonto Dikeh be like Nkechi blessing? Na just sex be the only thing when them good at. Them sabi Bleep die and them love very hard and aggressive sex too.

Libra dey much more compatible with their fellow air signs like Gemini and Aquarius.

When is your own birthday?

Baba abeg heck well o.

Na January 20 I call for that other girl.

Caprison abi na capenta enter January 20?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by spiralwedge(m): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
I had to go read your previous messages. The mistake you made was heeding to the advice by NLers to go back to her.

If you hadn’t, it would have been obvious she was pregnant and you weren’t the father.

This is a lesson though, anyone returning after some separation should do a comprehensive sexual health check and a pregnancy test.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Baba abeg heck well o.

Na January 20 I call for that other girl.

Caprison abi na capenta enter January 20?

Jesu, she is an Aquarius oh. The first day of Aquarius. Na Nkechi blessing oh. Sorry I thought she was a Capricon. 19th of January is the last day of Capricon.

But those born on the 20th of January has some sort of Capricon influence a bit because they were born on the cusp period between two zodiac signs.

Aquarius is intelligent than Libra but they are both air heads. I still prefer a loyal Libra to an Aquarius because Aquarius lacks loyalty. Very cold hearted human being. Don't put your heart for the aquarius oh.

Them dey emotionless
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by HRprof: 6:53am On Oct 03, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:
Good day all. I have posted exactly 2 months ago concerning my fourth child I went ahead with the DNA test unfortunately I am not her father.

Right now a lot of things have been going through my head i am shattered and depressed.

I don't know yet what is going to happen in my marriage I just don't know if the marriage will work or not.

I just wanted to keep you updated about the DNA.

Previous thread:
You said you also cheated on her, have you find out if you have mistakenly deposited a child outside your marriage?
When you answer this then I will comment further.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by lovediehatelive(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Jesu, she is an Aquarius oh. The first day of Aquarius. Na Nkechi blessing oh. Sorry I thought she was a Capricon. 19th of January is the last day of Capricon.

But those born on the 20th of January has some sort of Capricon influence a bit because they were born on the cusp period between two zodiac signs.

Aquarius is intelligent than Libra but they are both air heads. I still prefer a loyal Libra to an Aquarius because Aquarius lacks loyalty. Very cold hearted human being. Don't put your heart for the aquarius oh.

Them dey emotionless
baba you don try.

Make I just dey play my cards small small.
Me no too dey get that zeal to chase em, if not I for don pack them like Eden Hazard.

Make I face front joor.
Another one fit show up sha.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Height2: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=Intellectuall01 post=117199109]

The thing they sweet me so seer.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2022
lovediehatelive:
baba you don try.

Make I just dey play my cards small small.
Me no too dey get that zeal to chase em, if not I for don pack them like Eden Hazard.

Make I face front joor.
Another one fit show up sha.

Even if you choose to ignore women, toto go still come your way. There are certain months when the universe favours each zodiac sign be it financially or with a relationship.

So just focus on yourself. Dress well and smell nice. Toto go come your way by themselves.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=Height2 post=117226618][/quote]

That's the female version of me. Very generous and she like Bleep well well. Make sure say you dey give her very powerful doggy cause na doggy be her favorite.

She is very temperamental oh and she doesn't think the consequences of her words before airing them out.

She doesn't know how to keep a secret, she will tell you everything if she likes you. She fit dey give you money sef. Just make sure say you dey give her attention and Bleep madness comot for her head.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Height2: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

That's the female version of me. Very generous and she like Bleep well well. Make sure say you dey give her very powerful doggy cause na doggy be her favorite.

She is very temperamental oh and she doesn't think the consequences of her words before airing them out.

She doesn't know how to keep a secret, she will tell you everything if she likes you. She fit dey give you money sef. Just make sure say you dey give her attention and Bleep madness comot for her head.

You be witch so. Chai..
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 03, 2022
Height2:

You be witch so. Chai..

Oyah I beg this one na guy 13/10/1995

Libra, them nor get sense. I already talked about them on this same thread. Them cherish aggressive sex too but the lack of sense will irritate you unless you are an air sign like her. Take Nkechi blessing for example.

She can be generous though and easily dickmatized and turned into a slave by big prick. As an Aries, I won't date a Libra lady because I cherish women when get sense.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Height2: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Libra, them nor get sense. I already talked about them on this same thread. Them cherish aggressive sex too but the lack of sense will irritate you unless you are an air sign like her. Take Nkechi blessing for example.

She can be generous though and easily dickmatized and turned into a slave by big prick. As an Aries, I won't date a Libra lady because I cherish women when get sense.

It's a guy no be female, does that mean they got same traits? Omo. My friend go hear am
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2022
Height2:

It's a guy no be female, does that mean they got same traits? Omo. My friend go hear am

I've never been friends with any Libra guy before but I know Libra women so well. Libras in general be it male or female are not intelligent. Them nor get sense. Take Carter Efe for example, shebi you see say he dey dance like fool for instagram with only boxers?

Libras in general nor get sense abeg.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Height2: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=Intellectuall01 post=117228176]

I've never been friends with any Libra guy before but I know Libra women so well. Libras in general be it male or female are not intelligent. Them nor get sense. Take Carter Efe for example, shebi you see say he dey dance like fool for instagram with only boxers?

Libras in general nor get sense abeg.

[/quotep]

Omg! Lol. Thank you. You talk true.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Knetpro(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2022
This is really unfortunate.

I feel your pain man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? / 7 Facts About Bride Price That Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.