Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,143 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed (1697 Views)

I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by Bradford111(m): 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hello NL so I got this friend of mine that is staying at my house just for the moment.. he has come to know my girlfriend as I talk about her often and when she do come around…

So he told me he knows her that they were neighbors and he is closer to her elder brother

Let me get straight to the point this boy told me straight to my face today that he would have fvcked my girl before but because at then he didn’t had money so he couldn’t…

And one time my girl have visited his dad and waited till he comes back from work

I’m not sure I can take this disrespect from him I’m thinking of telling him to leave my house in a couple of hours and never comes back
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by wis3(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
take all these out on your girl. I mean, she could be doing even worse things that you don't know of
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by Bradford111(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
wis3:
take all these out on your girl. I mean, she could be doing even worse things that you don't know of

Should I ask her??

1 Like

Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by Psych412(f): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
can you boil hot water for me

3 Likes

Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by wis3(m): 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bradford111:

Should I ask her??
She's going to deny it and make it seem like you're just accusing her. Something must have prompted you guy to have said that to you about your girl. Maybe they had a past or they were really close to having something.
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by Bradford111(m): 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
wis3:
She's going to deny it and make it seem like you're just accusing her. Something must have prompted you guy to have said that to you about your girl. Maybe they had a past or they were really close to having something.

So what do you advice I do??
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by phorget(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Psych412:
can you boil hot water for me

You wan make eba abi?... grin grin
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by Ballzproblemm: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
both your friend and the girl should leave , don't accommodate anybody again
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by Psych412(f): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
phorget:

You wan make eba abi?... grin grin
yes na...na wetin fit this hot afternoon
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by phorget(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
Psych412:
yes na...na wetin fit this hot afternoon

Lol...remember to take it with ofe nsala mixes with ofe“de.
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by wis3(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bradford111:

So what do you advice I do??
give your girl the benefit of doubt if you really like her. Things will come to light with time
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by Psych412(f): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
phorget:

Lol...remember to take it with ofe nsala mixes with ofe“de.
lol...sure
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by Bradford111(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
wis3:
give your girl the benefit of doubt if you really like her. Things will come to light with time

Okay
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by LikeAking: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bradford111:
Hello NL so I got this friend of mine that is staying at my house just for the moment.. he has come to know my girlfriend as I talk about her often and when she do come around…

So he told me he knows her that they were neighbors and he is closer to her elder brother

Let me get straight to the point this boy told me straight to my face today that he would have fvcked my girl before but because at then he didn’t had money so he couldn’t…

And one time my girl have visited his dad and waited till he comes back from work

I’m not sure I can take this disrespect from him I’m thinking of telling him to leave my house in a couple of hours and never comes back

Stupid friends.

1 Like

Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
who cares? why do you even care what your girl thought of doing back in the days? and so what if she wanted to fukc him before?
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by Freelane33(m): 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bradford111:

Show him Afghanistan coupled with iraq grin
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by ifihearam: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bradford111:

This is how you people misbehave..how did your girl behave when she first saw your so called friend?
Did she ever mention they knew?
Lastly, even if they had soemthing your friend was disrespectful to say it like she was into hook up but he did not have the bar to Bleep her, secondlt ou girl ought to have told you she once knew him...my point is none of them is honest.
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by 7buckz(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bros before these hoes!
Get that in your head.
Bro gon have you back tomorrow when your thot gone
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by EgwunsoDOTcom: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Mtcheeww.. You don't even know whether the bitch is f*ucking someone else now? Did you met ur girlfriend as a virgin? If not, then she is a hookup queen, nonsense.
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by BigYash: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bradford111:

Come boil water for me my boy. No waste the heat abeg. Your guy has not said anything wrong o. Even ur girl fit dey swallow dick outside,just that you never catch her. If ur guy was drilling her behind ur back now,you won't even know. He came out clean now,you wan drive am ,cux of toto wen no be you start dey drill am. Before you people don dey swim there,some might even be swimming with you,and some might still swim ,after you don tire grin
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bradford111:

Ingredients upon injury. Send the idiot out.
Meanwhile, query your girls past to be sure she's clean. Verify your friends statement of if he had money he suppose don fuc k her.
Though, some boys just get bad mouth to spoil things. So be careful not to hurt your girl at the end.
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by Karleb(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
The guy na idiot.

Even if he has bleeped her before, he is supposed to keep his mouth shut.
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by dannex4adx(m): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bradford111:

Get sense bro! Don't fight your friend because of a girl. Some girls don't deserve it. Girl that will leave you immediately if you don't have money. You better stop your boiling unless it will lead to hypertension.
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by Godada(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2022

Guy, learn not to show your aggression. It's infantile.

That guy has disrespected you. Don't be petty and show him your hand. From the utterances of your guy, that girl is a runs girl. That's obvious.

What's she even doing with his dad?

Don't ask her any questions? No point. If that guy is a parasite to you, offload. Give him another reason but don't tell him about your girl.

If he serves some important need keep him.

You can discharge him with some excuse like your sister would be coming or something.

Just don't show your emotions, he would be useful later.

Since it's your turn, dig and go. Don't be dramatic. She is not your wife.

Get a better girl then ditch her.

Study your new girl if she is not worthy of keeping screwing till your find another.

Wash and rinse that you get a better girl.

Let me teach you one life lesson:
learn to use people like a tool especially those who don't have your back.

Use her. Use him if there's a need.

Keep your anger in check. It's counterproductive.

Don't get mad.

Get even or do nothing.

Bid your time.
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by padi94(m): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Oga
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Take it easy. girlfriend is a girlfriend & a wife is a wife.
How sure are u that the girl will marry u?
Caution ur girl if she is really urs.
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by Streetmovement(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Metete, Observe and learn, live and experience..

A silent cat is ten times unpredictable than a barking dog.

They're better ways of handling that situation without casting the past, present and the future.
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by Jman06(m): 12:57am On Sep 30, 2022
To what temperature have you boiled?

I'll not advise until you boil to like 1000 degree celcius
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by Tradepunter2: 3:11am On Sep 30, 2022
Niggas keep you shit private

I don't why niggas need validation from other niggas... Only roll with niggas that have value or adds value to your life...

Then settle men for street every now and then with shayo or cash.....

If you wan live long for niaja do this....
Re: I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed by JustPowerApps(m): 3:54am On Sep 30, 2022
You never can tell, maybe the father ble cool ed her. Remember you are in Nigeria, anything can happen

(1) (Reply)

Siofra Finally Confessed / My Life Is Remaining One Bar / Nigerian Man, Ilesanmi Declared Missing After Moving To US With His White Wife (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.