Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Some Animals Do Pay For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Animals Do Pay For Sex (2524 Views)

Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Animals Do Pay For Sex by Lostchild(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
In reality, I have seen some animals pay for sex.

THE DOCUMENTARY OF

1. The Cockerel vs Lady Hen

Among all the domesticated birds, the Cockerel is the alpha male. When a Cockerel goes near or approach a lady hen, the first thing he does is to show her care just to woe her.

He will constantly perk food from the ground and give it to the lady hen. He does this just to bond and win her over to himself. He wants to gain her affection and mate with her. The Cockerel is not interested in food. He just want to sow his wild oats with the lady hen.

After giving her food, the Cockerel will now make his sexually kinky move. If the lady hen reciprocate and submit, bend down low, hmmm smiley no problem. But if she constantly refuse his advance, then the cockerel will use force and rape-mate the lady hen. angry

The intention of the cockerel at first was not to use force on the lady hen. He did use force because he has paid a price by giving her food. He has shown her how much he loved and cared for her. That is why he keep giving her food. He just can't waste his effort. His effort just can't be in vain.

He paid a price and he must receive the benefit through raping the lady hen.

Shout rape - Rape - Rape. Raaape

2. The Kitty Kitty

I saw how a male kitty kitty was bursting in love and affection for his female counter part. To gain access and mate with lady kittee, there is only one thing the kittee kittee can do to proof his worth just to have sex with the female Kitty.

He went ahead and started building a fine mansion (nest) for the female kitty kitty. He spent many days and night in building the nest.

After he has finished building the nest, he went to lady kitty and communicate his undieing love and affection for her. kiss He told lady kitty how he adores her and wants to mate with her. He even told her about the best mansion - the finest nest he has built for her and her unborn children.

The female - lady kitty agreed and followed him ahead to inspect the nest.(mansion)

Na na na nah nah, she shake her head in disappointment. No no on no, she blurted. angry

Me no like it. Me no like it she said to the male kitty Kitty angry. She rejected the nest and flew away.

Chaiii, what a wasted effort. embarassed

Kitty kitty was saden, but he decided not to give up. He just need to have sex with lady kitty

The male "Kitty Kitty" now went ahead and started building another fine new mansion (nest). This time, he did all manner of decor and made it look so fine and more comfortable. He went to lady kitty again, communicate with her and brought her to take a good look at the second new mansion he has built for her.

Hmm mm. smiley.mm she smiled this time.

The female - lady kitty like and accepted the new nest and agreed to mate with him. The male kitty kitty did well and paid a heavy price just to have sex with the lady kitty. cheesy

He paid a heavy price for sex.

3. Shrike vs Lady Shrike

In the wilderness of North Dakota-USA. I saw how a grey shrike bird was trying to gain the attention and affection of a female shrike. He tried every tactics but lady shrike refuse to pay attention to him.

Do you know what he did

Shriek flew somewhere and killed a small lizard, brought it to lady shrike to eat. Hmmmmm cheesy. The female lady shrike fully accepted him, agreed and mate with him.

He brought food for her just to win her love and affection. He paid a heavy price just to have sex. smiley

THE QUESTION

It is an undeniable truth that, women are the one that enjoy the forbidden fruit of good and evil. Women are the one that enjoy the hot banging.

But why will MEN pay for what women enjoy?

Why men keep paying for everything women enjoy is something I just can't seem understand.

MEN keep paying for the very sex that women enjoy. This is something my little mind is still trying to fathom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Animals Do Pay For Sex by Lostchild(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
I keep asking myself this question. Why do men pay for sex?

I am still unable to accurately answer this question. undecidedmm
Re: Some Animals Do Pay For Sex by VeryWickedGoat: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lostchild:

But why will MEN SIMPS pay for what women enjoy?

Why men simps keep paying for everything women enjoy is something I just can't seem understand.

Those cocks, kitee abi na kitchen are all simps.

There are cocks that don't have time for shit. They chase the hen, capture the feathers at the back of her neck, pump her wotowoto & dump her.

And if she or any of her chicks come near his food na instant death. The sex nor change anything.

Alpha cock.

2 Likes

Re: Some Animals Do Pay For Sex by Evilblackman(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bride price says it all
Lets not talk about hookup and ashawo
Sex for money is just dumb
Re: Some Animals Do Pay For Sex by Nonam: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nigeria Girls are just like the north dakota fowl in no 3 . No difference
Re: Some Animals Do Pay For Sex by Kaymicheal852: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

There are cocks that don't have time for shit. They chase the hen, capture the feathers at the back of her neck, pump her wotowoto & dump her.

And if she or any of her chicks come near his food na instant death. The sex nor change anything.

Alpha cock.

It’s because men always have more and more urge (KONJI ) than woman

As a man once you can control your urge then 70% of your problems is solved

2 Likes

Re: Some Animals Do Pay For Sex by VeryWickedGoat: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

It’s because men always have more and more urge (KONJI ) than woman

As a man once you can control your urge then 70% of your problems is solved

You are mistaken.
Read my thread on this:
https://www.nairaland.com/7204922/men-only-how-women-manipulate
Re: Some Animals Do Pay For Sex by jeromestarks: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
We too pay for sex.
Most Nigerian girls open legs at the sight of indomie and eggs.
Re: Some Animals Do Pay For Sex by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lostchild:

Lost child indeed

1 Like

Re: Some Animals Do Pay For Sex by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Alpha cock.
Limao. You carry simp matter enter animal affairs. You ll end up becoming a simp like this.

1 Share

Re: Some Animals Do Pay For Sex by MMempire(m): 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Men pay for sex because konji na bastard.
Re: Some Animals Do Pay For Sex by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2022
Your thread is not 100% correct

I rare different types of animals.
A cock is very far from being an alpha male, a cock can even be described as a fool, why starve because of 5 seconds sex.
Alpha males don't rape
Re: Some Animals Do Pay For Sex by Lostchild(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Lost child indeed

wink wink
Re: Some Animals Do Pay For Sex by Littlechild(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
Been busy all day.
Re: Some Animals Do Pay For Sex by Littlechild(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
smiley
Re: Some Animals Do Pay For Sex by Littlechild(m): 5:25am On Jan 13, 2023
Maybe it is decree that God made upon me, that we must meet the desires of women
Re: Some Animals Do Pay For Sex by DonroxyII: 4:32am On Jan 23, 2023
Lostchild:

You want to penetrate another person's Body-Systems, it's only fair you wet the Ground before you enter if not No Oil for slippery and you in and out!

Person dey enter your house anyhow ...

Na person wey you give keys go enter and that person must have been something to you ...

how e be, na you know why you give am keys to your room .. Maybe e don pay rent as per your roommate or tenant or someone wey dey totori you wey you like to have around ...

That's why we men pay in one way or the Other ... grin ... na inside another Person you wan use your tool enter grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am Attracted To A Female Monicker / One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). / Do This Last Survey Before You Finally Marry Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.