Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). (2506 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by YoungLionken(m): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2022
While some of you get into love and try everything humanly possible to make it work. It's good but yet, you're over doing it..

1). You and your friends (especially the good ones), were good, spending quality time on/offline together and other amazing stuff, until she came into your life..

2). Family was everything you got until madam Terminator came along. What you have spent on your parents (let's not even talk about your siblings), is nothing compared to what you are (still) spending on her..

3). You neglect business or become less serious about it, so that she can stop complaining about you, not having her time and attention at heart; I have a friend who ignorantly refused a juicy offer because of his woman..

4). You have lost control over your woman. Now, her enemy is your enemy (even your parents are not spared if she wants it so)..

5). Add yours..

As for me, I can't avoid/neglect any positive risk (business, travel, job,etc) that would transform my life, just to please my woman. After all, she will of course have her share of the financial cake, as a reward for her loyalty and faith..

She will (definitely) leave when I'm broke for long, but my money, influence/connections won't...

Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by wisz1(m): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2022
Love don't cost a thing
Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by TotoGame(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2022
I will never beg for forgiveness when I'm not at fault,

My mama gave birth to no fool

7 Likes

Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2022
i would never take am tired for for an answer whenever my dick is hard, untop bride price wey i pay

4 Likes

Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by MasterShifu010(m): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2022
I can never take her for granted
Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by YoungLionken(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
TotoGame:

You're so on point here, it's shameful to see a man begging his woman for forgiveness, even when he isn't wrong...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by YoungLionken(m): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Braveboi1:
i would never take am tired for for an answer whenever my dick is hard, untop bride price wey i pay

Marry with compatibility, some are not good in bed and there's nothing you can do about it, other than to cheat...
Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by felong(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
I can never suck her pvssy

4 Likes

Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by JOACHINpedro: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
felong:
Na wah o
Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by marlow1962(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
I’m never licking no pussy, fvk y’all angry.
Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by Aguiyimba(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
I can't stop taking my ultimate gulder

2 Likes

Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by Stargurl20(f): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Never force love or beg to be Loved
Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by Stargurl20(f): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
felong:
And vice versa
Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by VinnyBaba: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Can Never allow her Disrespect my Mother and my Friends too! sad

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by Nyascobar1414: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
I will never discomfort myself for her, I will never take care of her...
Coparenting brings peace of mind.
Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by YoungLionken(m): 1:40am On Dec 29, 2022
felong:

If you can suck her boobs and lips, why can't you..

Well, if that's your decision, no problem...
Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by YoungLionken(m): 1:43am On Dec 29, 2022
VinnyBaba:

Can Never allow her Disrespect my Mother and my Friends too! sad

Never!!

When a woman disrespect me, I don't blame her but who she's with...
Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by YoungLionken(m): 1:48am On Dec 29, 2022
Aguiyimba:
I can't stop taking my ultimate gulder

Oh, but Gulder just like Crystal beer, is kinda ol' school. Well, no woman can separate me from my cold origin bitters and farouz cool...
Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by YoungLionken(m): 1:50am On Dec 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I will never discomfort myself for her, I will never take care of her...

Coparenting brings peace of mind.

Nah, when a woman wants equal rights, you complain..

As designed by God through nature, men are providers, while women are home keepers...
Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by Starz825(m): 2:01am On Dec 29, 2022
When you are trying to convince me on how watching football is a waste of time...that I should stop watching it for your sake.... grin

Even my Lord in heaven support Real Madrid and watch their matches grin..so then who am I

Guy .. abeg

I'm a grown man...

Let's be civilized cheesy
Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by Smartguyboy(m): 2:02am On Dec 29, 2022
Once another dick hit that puss.y I can never take her back as my partner.

3 Likes

Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by Aguiyimba(m): 5:38am On Dec 29, 2022
YoungLionken:

Oh, but Gulder just like Crystal beer, is kinda ol' school. Well, no woman can separate me from my cold origin bitters and farouz cool...

Yeah old school you said but more costly than new school beer
Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by chinwong(m): 5:46am On Dec 29, 2022
To stop gyming cos of a girl grin
Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by Nyascobar1414: 8:01am On Dec 29, 2022
YoungLionken:

Nah, when a woman wants equal rights, you complain..

As designed by God through nature, men are providers, while women are home keepers...

Which God

Everything should be shared 50/50.both housechores and bills..
For the housechores, I can get a maid.. A sane man in this era is only responsible for his children..

You conmen do otherwise
Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2022
YoungLionken:

You're so on point here, it's shameful to see a man begging his woman for forgiveness, even when he isn't wrong...

It means he accepts her wickedness..... he's finished.

That is not his woman....that is his greatest problem.

He will die in her hands .

There's nothing as heartless as a girl or woman expecting remorse from a guy just because she can kill him.....spits....spits.

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2022
I'll never place her high above myself . cool

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by Realhackers: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2022
Hi

Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by Fedrick100: 9:47am On Dec 29, 2022
TotoGame:

This is me
Even if the thing we lead to breaking up fine as far as I’m not at fault

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by YoungLionken(m): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

It means he accepts her wickedness..... he's finished.

That is not his woman....that is his greatest problem.

He will die in her hands .

There's nothing as heartless as a girl or woman expecting remorse from a guy just because she can kill him.....spits....spits.

Exactly Vic, you nailed it..

A simple man will always beg whether right or wrong, until he says enough is enough...
Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by YoungLionken(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Which God

Everything should be shared 50/50.both housechores and bills..
For the housechores, I can get a maid.. A sane man in this era is only responsible for his children..

You conmen do otherwise

I still disagree with your point..

Would you rather have the kind of f-up system in the western world reciprocated here, in the name of splitting bills ? I guess no...
Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
YoungLionken:

Exactly Vic, you nailed it..

A simple man will always beg whether right or wrong, until he says enough is enough...

Crystalom5 says you owe her your life.

He keeps defending nonsense......those girls see you as sewage.....he says it's your fault....that you're the loser in a game....... what is the meaning of such worthless game?

That's it!

According to Crystalom5 and those things....., yeah,those disasters actually,we are losers and we owe them our lives ...... let their worst happen.... I know they have male slaves ready to kill for them including Crystalom5.
Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by YoungLionken(m): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Fedrick100:

This is me
Even if the thing we lead to breaking up fine as far as I’m not at fault

SIMPs are always afraid of break up..

Little did they know that, the woman is only special because it's their only option...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? / I Broke Up With My Fiance / Girls Which Guy Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.