Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Sex In The Shower - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In The Shower (418 Views)

I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) / A 90 Years Old Grandma Forgets Her Giant Love Machine In The Shower , See What Happens / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex In The Shower by gall156: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
“Blow me!” I gasped. Surprise was mixed with more than a bit of shock.

What on earth were the chances of seeing Jenifer in a place like this? I asked myself.

Chance meetings do happen, I know, but surely not as unexpected as this?

Indeed, I have met people in the most unusual places over the years. An old school friend outside the Sydney Opera House. Some neighbours on a double-decker bus tour in New York.

The best chance encounter I’d had was probably when I bumped into a colleague and her husband while walking along a naturist beach in the south of France. There was a moment of hesitation as our brains processed the unlikeliness of the situation, then we laughed, and grabbed a sneaky peek at each others’ bits.

But I wasn’t laughing now. I was just trying to believe the unbelievable—Jenifer was in the same room as me.

The last time I’d seen her was a decade ago, probably nearer two. I’d not even heard about her since then.

But here she was, right in from me, in one of London’s most exclusive sex clubs.

I didn’t realise it was her at first. I’d just entered one of the playrooms and there was this hot woman, on her knees, with one guy’s cock in her hand and another ‘s deep in her mouth. She had a spare hand and waved me forward to join in, without really looking at me. She simply wanted another...[urlhttps:///3fuyUBC]read more[/url]

(1) (Reply)

You bleeped My Husband!!! / Razz Dude Shares Video Leak Of Endowed Actress / For Sure This Is Total Enjoyment For This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.