Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) (61465 Views)

Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User / Nigerians Who Ever Thought Of Running Away From Home As Kids Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by robosky02(m): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kobicove:

Yes I watched the video of the supposed robbery incident

Where is the video
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by EdiskyHarry: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nice staged management
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Wwwq: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
This is years ago
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by sylve11: 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
davillian:
This guy sees everything that happens in his video from one place
That same window , that same uncompleted building keeps showing

grin grin cool
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by baur(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
FEKOMI
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by millionboi(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Exactly.
I pity the woman that married my ex bf.
The guy's dick is almost same size with a new born baby, he always gave me tear, and I would have to wait for at least one week to pass so I can heal very well, before thinking of going to his place again.

Now imagine a woman sleeping beside him daily.
Omo!
I cannot can.
ur pussy go don deep pass ocean
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by SugarGirl44(f): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
millionboi:
ur pussy go don deep pass ocean

But e no deep reach your mama and babe own sha.

1 Like

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by millionboi(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

But e no deep reach your mama and babe own sha.
e deep pass them all
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
millionboi:
e deep pass them all

It's because you don't know the number of dangote trailers that have passed there.
Ask your daddy, he'll tell you how he swims there.

1 Like

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by KristaPretty(f): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
RepoMan007:
Senseless man. Go and farm with your energy, it is raining season.
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Melagros(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:
u do not understand sha.

I had people like that in my compound, the sex was like every 25mins and the mourn was loud.
u go wake up 2am to urinate and u will hear loud noises, u will sleep back and that same noise serve as alarm by 5am.
after work, u will come back and hear another uuuu ahhhh ewooo sounds

They were terrorising the entire compound until landlord approached the guy and he stopped.
Guy you the crez oo
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Epedure: 12:02am On Oct 07, 2022
Bvlgari:
Wife captured on camera running out of home with her husband chasing her as she refuses "To Do" anymore cheesy grin

According to the video, this happens everytime and neighbors say they are tired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khUb1EXorrg

Obi! I say leave this innocent woman alone.
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by phemmyfour: 3:27am On Oct 07, 2022
chessguru:
For those who have a good memory , the maker of this video made a Video of a Robbery scene from that same Window and in front of that same house where a man and a lady were robbed a few weeks ago , It is clear that this is pure acting and ant real at all.
Don't mind them...they now make skits for clout chasing
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Memphitz357: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2022
liveyourlife007:

And I know bad guyz. Memphitz cool
Hope say your nor give am pass 3k oooooooo?
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by liveyourlife007(m): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
Memphitz357:

Hope say your nor give am pass 3k oooooooo?
Omo you be spirit o.
Na 3k.
But I told her before hand.
Babe I don't have much with me. But I will give you 3k

Then she said no problem.

There's a pet under her bed. What is this pet.
(A)Rabbit (B)Dog (C) Cat (D) None of the above

God! who spoil me like this?
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by sweetjasonjosh(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Exactly.

Like say you no like to knack big dee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Children Raised By Animals / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.