Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) (61466 Views)

Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User / Nigerians Who Ever Thought Of Running Away From Home As Kids Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by PropertyCentral: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2022
seanwilliam:
lol ., na why we recommend steady masturbation

Bad for your sexual health.
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Okhuadams(m): 10:14am On Oct 06, 2022
Bvlgari:
Wife captured on camera running out of home with her husband chasing her as she refuses "To Do" anymore cheesy grin

According to the video, this happens everytime and neighbors say they are tired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khUb1EXorrg
this is banging abuse
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2022
jeromestarks:

A normal person won't think so deep. I am not ordinary; I am extraORDINARY.

But what I said is true o. Better go and find a man with equal size penis because I no know who say make you dey fvck man wey you never marry because of material things.
Now na borehole you carry for under your thighs.

Nairaland is full of mad men who derive joy in trolling women.
And I've just given you a topic.
Oya continue.

1 Like

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Kayyus09(m): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2022
Same location where rubbery incidence happened.

Haha!

Wetin deh sup na cool

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2022
quentin06:

Seems the borehole talk reminds you of yourself.

See them.
Na this kain topic dey give una orgasm.
Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:17am On Oct 06, 2022
Bmaster:
grin this one pained you.
Mana mara amara that nobody truly truly normal for naija

Pain ke?
I thought I was responding to a female, I didn't know it's one of the many mad guys on NL.
Na me Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by GoodIsGod: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2022
chessguru:
For those who have a good memory , the maker of this video made a Video of a Robbery scene from that same Window and in front of that same house where a man and a lady were robbed a few weeks ago , It is clear that this is pure acting and ant real at all.

People can tell all manner of lies just to be in the news and to get followership.

Pure nonsense
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Buhari4sale: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2022
jeromestarks:

Ayah sorry o.
Now another man will marry you and you will not feel sex with him because your vagina is widened by your ex with baby head penis.

Your husband will not enjoy sex with you because your vag is now a bore hole. Chai.
Bad sex will now breed problems in your marriage and before you know, your husband will go and look for a young girl who didn't fvck around and keep her as his side chick. Then he will frustrate you and divorce you. Then you will become a single sad mother and your life will turn upside down!

Una see how penis dey damage women life

Nairaland is the biggest home of educated psych patients

2 Likes

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Buhari4sale: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Gerrout!
Ode.
Mtcheeew....
I even thought I was talking to a normal human being.

grin grin
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Judgesledge(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:
u do not understand sha.

I had people like that in my compound, the sex was like every 25mins and the mourn was loud.
u go wake up 2am to urinate and u will hear loud noises, u will sleep back and that same noise serve as alarm by 5am.
after work, u will come back and hear another uuuu ahhhh ewooo sounds

They were terrorising the entire compound until landlord approached the guy and he stopped.
Bros, na so you dislike me , to the extent you de gossip about me for public.
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by eguarojeona: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Bvlgari:
Wife captured on camera running out of home with her husband chasing her as she refuses "To Do" anymore cheesy grin

According to the video, this happens everytime and neighbors say they are tired.

This is what happens when you accept "No sex till after marriage " as a man.it is a trap.Or those ladies who brandish "i am a virgin and never had sex" as an achievement. Men run from them.You will be getting crappy sex life or no sex at all.
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by forerunner022(m): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2022
For me, the video is scripted. Although some couples can be that low and shameless in life. Their business.
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by jeromestarks: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2022
Buhari4sale:

Nairaland is the biggest home of educated psych patients
Is it a lie?
You guys know the truth but you're too chicken to say it. You're not helping the younger generation.
If what I posted is a lie ,then you can call my a "psych" person (whatever that means).

1 Like

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by wolebest: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2022
Bvlgari:

During COVID lockdown someone made a similar video but it was acting

People just want to trend online.
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by olumike001(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2022
chessguru:
For those who have a good memory , the maker of this video made a Video of a Robbery scene from that same Window and in front of that same house where a man and a lady were robbed a few weeks ago , It is clear that this is pure acting and ant real at all.

That's the future of the media in Nigeria. They change and create narratives for clicks and likes. Same youths will cry over bad government, bad environment you painted? Sometimes this images won't make govt take the real scenarios serious ....
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Bmaster(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Pain ke?
I thought I was responding to a female, I didn't know it's one of the many mad guys on NL.
Na me Bleep up.
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by mirinder: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
What a funny comedy. Seems it was scripted cos in this era of skit, nothing can be believed.
But for real, some men can over knack.
I used to live in a house where the occupant of the room beside me has one particular steady gf and some others. Anytime his actual gf is around, the scream of the girl is recognised. She's the loudest and has a particular scream.
Last Bullet
Some men and sexual enhancers are like fish and water.
if i decide to fúck you, how many rounds can you go?
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by mirinder: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:
u do not understand sha.

I had people like that in my compound, the sex was like every 25mins and the mourn was loud.
u go wake up 2am to urinate and u will hear loud noises, u will sleep back and that same noise serve as alarm by 5am.
after work, u will come back and hear another uuuu ahhhh ewooo sounds

They were terrorising the entire compound until landlord approached the guy and he stopped.
do you like loud sex? I like my woman screaming ontop of her voice
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 06, 2022
mirinder:
if i decide to fúck you, how many rounds can you go?
Can you just transfer like N500K to my account without asking for anything?
Just show a seed.
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by mirinder: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2022
eguarojeona:
This is what happens when you accept "No sex till after marriage " as a man.it is a trap.Or those ladies who brandish "i am a virgin and never had sex" as an achievement. Men run from them.You will be getting crappy sex life or no sex at all.
does size matter?
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by liveyourlife007(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2022
Memphitz357:

E too sure me say na that Cameroonian ho wey her name be Berry na im you f**k so.
Yeah. Her name is Berry.
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by liveyourlife007(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2022
Memphitz357:

E too sure me say na that Cameroonian ho wey her name be Berry na im you f**k so.
Yeah. Her name is Berry. So she's Cameroonian
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by dododawa1: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2022
Comedy act
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Centcanada: 11:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Aproko is a brother to busy body. So this is now your work? You are in your house or your father's house but your eye Is still in someone's matrimonial home. Taking fensic in someone's headache. I diot!
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by KingFrank01: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2022
chessguru:
this is pure acting, I know them on Facebook.
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Memphitz357: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2022
liveyourlife007:

Yeah. Her name is Berry. So she's Cameroonian
grin grin grin
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by gosmoney(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2022
dis one na drama na
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by liveyourlife007(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
Memphitz357:

grin grin grin
And I know bad guyz. Memphitz cool
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by CHIGIM: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
acting
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by inikamoze(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
Fake video.

Same location a robbery was staged in broad daylight. Try and do something more creative next time.
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by sanya4good(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Another skit in the same location and it ended in the front page, na wa o.
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Chuxx84: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
chessguru:

You are right. Two different robbery scene, now this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Children Raised By Animals / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.