Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,412 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) (61456 Views)

Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User / Nigerians Who Ever Thought Of Running Away From Home As Kids Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Israeldan1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Na only for this area them go do robbery, Rape, stealing, every bad things for this area

And the video man no day tire to day capture na wa oooo

Baba na script clip jarre!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Brownshoe: 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
But you claim you are rich in the other romance thread like that, how come you live beside a room?
Sweetplum:
What a funny comedy. Seems it was scripted cos in this era of skit, nothing can be believed.
But for real, some men can over knack.
I used to live in a house where the occupant of the room beside me has one particular steady gf and some others. Anytime his actual gf is around, the scream of the girl is recognised. She's the loudest and has a particular scream.
Last Bullet
Some men and sexual enhancers are like fish and water.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
Brownshoe:
But you claim you are rich in the other romance thread like that, how come you live beside a room?
Read the sentence. This happened long ago. I used to live in a room so.so.so and so.
Moreover be like say you don join my watching list. All the males wey I don offend here. Make Una no vex o. Cos I dey see as una dey vex saying iffa catch this girl ehn!

5 Likes

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by ikemesit4477: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Staged!
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Brownshoe: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Read the sentence. This happened long ago. I used to live in a room so.so.so and so.
Moreover be like say you don join my watching list. All the males wey I don offend here. Make Una no vex o.
me don vex, you suppose get money right from onset grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Bvlgari: 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
Brownshoe:
me don vex, you suppose get money right from onset grin

Hahaha wahala... na by force to get money from the onset? cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Brownshoe: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bvlgari:

Hahaha wahala... na by force to get money from the onset? cheesy cheesy tongue
if you see the lady post, as if she get the money right from birth.

1 Like

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Okoroawusa: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
Brownshoe:
Hahahaha! You don catch her. That is if the moniker sweetplum actually belongs to a woman.
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Hahahaha! You don catch her. That is if the moniker sweetplum actually belongs to a woman.
I be shim. Yeye dey smell for ur head
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Slynation(m): 12:07am On Oct 01, 2022
Sweetplum:
What a funny comedy. Seems it was scripted cos in this era of skit, nothing can be believed.
I used to live in a house where the occupant of the room beside me has one particular steady gf and some others. Anytime his actual gf is around, the scream of the girl is recognised. She's the loudest and has a particular scream.
Last Bullet
we all knew you are that gf but I will mind my business... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 01, 2022
Slynation:
we all knew you are that gf but I will mind my business... cheesy
No let me spoil ur weekend o

1 Like

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Slynation(m): 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Sweetplum:

No let me spoil ur weekend o
For a weekend that is already made...?? cheesy Anyways, lemme continue the good works I'm doing...
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by teslimabu: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Oga take am easy na.
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Trill1(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Ok

If e easy, Aunty you self go do more.

grin grin

Frustrated with NEPA Wahala?

Go Solar!
Available plans from ₦110K+
WhatsApp
Zero
Zero
Five

My twin and I are Solar Energy Engineers and Electrical Electronics Engineering Students at the University of Ibadan.

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Threesha(f): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2022
A mini flat
Outright payment: 300k (total package)
Subsequent payment; 200k (yearly)

Ps: it’s a first come basis. Leasing out the last one ☝️ (en-suite)

A 3-bedroom apartment ensuite with library and 3 toilets in Ajuwon
Outright payment: =N=550k (total package)
Subsequent payment; =N=400k (yearly)

Call 08 one 5 one 34 six 5 seven 9
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by chatinent: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Voiceover person go like gossip like craze.
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Spray(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2022
chessguru:
For those who have a good memory , the maker of this video made a Video of a Robbery scene from that same Window and in front of that same house where a man and a lady were robbed a few weeks ago , It is clear that this is pure acting and ant real at all.

My thought exactly... Omo I get good memory o
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by lhordspy: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
Last Bullet

Dont you moan also? And .....

1 Like

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Ciromaudtin(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Staged...�
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by azpekuliar: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Staged shit
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Ikennaford: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2022
Hahahah,nna ehh
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by LIGHTROOM: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2022
Know Nigerian woman right now will run from penis

The poster is that pic you see below

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Mirasteel: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2022
chessguru:
For those who have a good memory , the maker of this video made a Video of a Robbery scene from that same Window and in front of that same house where a man and a lady were robbed a few weeks ago , It is clear that this is pure acting and ant real at all.
you are smart.
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by AdamuKD: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2022
grin
Mirasteel:
you are smart.
The man don take burantashi
Her Toto go don red like pepper grin
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by SilvanusII(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2022
The gossip's narration is annoying just as much. 6 children though

1 Like

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Valuepaints20(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2022
:DWhahala De finish
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Jaiyesplace(f): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2022
wahala be like wetin again? grin grin

[img]imgur.com/a/YVU8Qbr[/img]
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Sablexxxtoons: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2022
LUBE is the answer
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by uptownemmygee(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2022
Skit ni jhoor
No be that same area them film robbery
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Softmirror: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
I used to live in a house where the occupant of the room beside me has one particular steady gf and some others. [/b]Anytime his actual gf is around, the scream of the girl is recognised. She's the loudest and has a particular scream.
[b]Last Bullet

YOU WILL NOTICE HOW FEMALES WILL BE TROOPING TO HIS HOUSE, QUEUING AT HIS DOOR JUST TO HAVE A TASTE OF WHAT MAKES THEIR FELLOW FEMALE SCREAM IN ECTASY.

WHEN I WAS IN THE UNIVERSITY LIVING OFF CAMPUS, MY HOUSE MATE WAS LIKE THAT, OUR HOUSE TURNED TO MECCA OF GIRLS, EVEN MARRIED WOMEN. IT WAS A TWO BEDROOM FLAT. TO BE HONEST, IT GOT TO A POINT THAT I ALMOST MADE A DOCUMENTARY ON DIFFERENT TYPES OF PLEASURE MOANING SOUNDS MADE BY LADIES DURING SEX. IT'S INTERESTING HOW, MY HOUSEMATE HARDLY MAKES A SINGLE SOUND. grin grin grin

DURING MY NYSC TOO THERE WAS THIS GUY TOO, ANOTHER 'HE-GOAT' .MY POINT IS, LADIES KNOW HOW TO FIND THIS KINDS OF GUYS, SEEMS THEY TELL EACH OTHER A 'MUTHER FVCKER' IS IN TOWN. BECAUSE IT IS SO OBVIOUS NOTHING HIDDEN ABOUT HIM HAVING MULTIPLE PARTNERS.

MAJORITY OF WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO THIS KIND OF MEN.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Children Raised By Animals / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.