Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,303 members, 7,829,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) (42102 Views)

Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver / Driver Arrested For Killing Pedestrian In Kosofe, Lagos / Speeding Driver Arrested After Knocking Down A Pedestrian In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2022
new2012:
Dude, it's a given across the world, people who can, avoid tax, the tax officials go after most.
you're still saying the same thing that I said, calm down, read to understand. Some people pay full tax, and for some the tax exceeds Ur annual gross.. not sure how and why that triggers you, also not sure why the truth sounds like an attack to you.

The conversation wasn't abt tax, you digressed to tax to make a point which didn't gel and claiming attacks doesn't win conversations, superior arguments does. So it ain't my fault you're heavily emotional. Read through your own comments, you started with subtle insults, only pointed out how some folks that pay tax, have theirs higher than Ur gross and voila, you're triggered and claiming you're insulted, it's ridiculously obnoxious.

You insult my upbringing and claim in same sentence you're not going the line of personal attacks, how unstable you must be!

Since you're so emotional and unable to reason aright let's leave the discussion, take it that you won! have a nice life.

Blah, blah, blah…so much pedestrian pedantry! undecided

My original comment was primarily about “motorable” roads.
The post-script (PS) only noted one reason for the lack of “motorable” roads.

And yes, try as you might, I’ll not join you in hurling JUVENILE personal invective. Try to outgrow your circumstances dude.

#TakeEffingResponsibility!
>
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2022
Five lines of discussing “motorable” roads…
But some opt to chase the shadows of one passing mention of taxes. SMH

https://www.nairaland.com/7359168/one-way-driver-kills-pedestrian-lagos/6
9jaRealist:
Because they are no accidents or deaths on “motorable” roads?
In fact, in Nigeria, more “motorable” roads often lead to MORE accidents, as drivers speed like demons.

Nigerians are always looking for excuses…
An intelligent person should know to drive differently (even defensively) on non-“motorable” roads.

PS: Meanwhile, most Nigerians looking for “motorable” roads won’t pay their taxes to build such roads. SMH
>
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by new2012: 11:14am On Oct 03, 2022
9jaRealist:

Blah, blah, blah…so much pedestrian pedantry! undecided

My original comment was primarily about “motorable” roads.
The post-script (PS) only noted one reason for the lack of “motorable” roads.

And yes, try as you might, I’ll not join you in hurling JUVENILE personal invective. Try to outgrow your circumstances dude.

#TakeEffingResponsibility!
>

For the records, the conversation was on excessive punishment for traffic offenders and that even those driving in that right lane often cause accident leading to deaths, asking for review of the penalties and handling on a per case basis. But you my friend went ad hominem , from tax, to upbringing with a focus on You! bloody Narcissist!

You're worse that those who spew juvenile invectives in that you're capable of deceiving your own self.

You keep screaming abt responsibilities incoherent gibberish, have you ever taken any responsibility all your life? ever done self appraisals, you're not self-aware? you believe your own lies and are unable to take your own advise on responsibilities.

You do need help, unfortunately if God don't, no one can as you're a terrible narcissist- the world doesn't revolve around you and neither are your opinions the only valid reality, so forcing them on the throat of others is puerile.

Like I said earlier, take it as a win and move on, eventhough I do know that no other comment or opinion ever count to u except yours! won't be replying u again so enjoy your day!
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by Originalsly: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
adioolayi:

You see why strict laws is needed to curb this insanity

Between losing a life and losing a car ...which one is better

I strongly support Lagos State Government not to change the penalty of one way driving..which is Car forfeiture!

I agree 100%. Let the State continue to confiscate the vehicles ..... only then will sense come to some people.
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 1:33am On Oct 28, 2022
new2012:
For the records, the conversation was on excessive punishment for traffic offenders and that even those driving in that right lane often cause accident leading to deaths, asking for review of the penalties and handling on a per case basis. But you my friend went ad hominem , from tax, to upbringing with a focus on You! bloody Narcissist!

You're worse that those who spew juvenile invectives in that you're capable of deceiving your own self.

You keep screaming abt responsibilities incoherent gibberish, have you ever taken any responsibility all your life? ever done self appraisals, you're not self-aware? you believe your own lies and are unable to take your own advise on responsibilities.

You do need help, unfortunately if God don't, no one can as you're a terrible narcissist- the world doesn't revolve around you and neither are your opinions the only valid reality, so forcing them on the throat of others is puerile.

Like I said earlier, take it as a win and move on, eventhough I do know that no other comment or opinion ever count to u except yours! won't be replying u again so enjoy your day!

Blah, blah, blah…
A huge quantity of words totally lacking quality. SMH
>

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos / 3 Siblings Die After A Truck Rammed Into Their Mother's Shop In Ondo (Graphic) / Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.