Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) (42108 Views)

Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver / Driver Arrested For Killing Pedestrian In Kosofe, Lagos / Speeding Driver Arrested After Knocking Down A Pedestrian In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by new2012: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
seanwilliam:

Good.
And when one way Driver jam one of your family , they should fine him just 30k minimum wages..
rubbish , anyone caught using one way should be made to pay through his/her nose, infact impound the vehicle join.

I knew of newly married couples ,who lost their lives to one way driver back then . You’re here blabbing like a morôn.

unfortunately, it's not my fault that you're unable to comprehend and it's not my fault that as fast as u run towards wisdom, it's still faster.

since you're slow to understanding, I'll reiterate what I said, driving on one way is a crime, most instances it's fine to send the driver to jail and have him forfeit the car, but there are couple of instances especially in Lagos environs, that there are no markings and road users are caught in traps set up by Lastma and co. there is therefore need to review each event and have it judged based on the case
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by kmaster007: 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
If police start to dey arrest dem nah dis same people go d talk say one way nah short cut
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by new2012: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Parachoko:
There are people who are in charge of making laws and enforcing it.

If they feel auctioning people's car for driving against traffic is the solution to this madness, so be it.

Unfortunately, yes. Nevertheless, we can still share our views even if it has no impact on them
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by new2012: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
OceanRed:
weird law my foot! no sensible person should drive in a one way road for goodness sake, thats why its called one way, we are talking of people getting killed for GOD sake! the dead also have families and loved ones that they are responsible for.

read what I wrote again, maybe you'll get the point.
I don't have issues with cars getting forfeited or even the drivers sent to jail. I'm saying that is alright when there are other events associated.

sometimes the issue is that the roads are not properly marked and someone gets in, ask and reverse, since the law is a bitch, such person is told to forfeit the car And that's alien to the laws.

it always important to understand statements before jumping, read to understand and not to respond
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by new2012: 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Parachoko:
Foolish talk

One will have to wander if some of you people get brain at all

Well, am sure one of the reason you dey talk like this b say, no b your love ones the motor hit.

RIP to the dead

you're certainly excessively emotional on this. read what he wrote.. the driver should be charged for manslaughter and driving on one way, if the penalty is death- so be it.

he's only adding that so many ppl find their selves in unmarked one way in Lagos used as trap to make dem forfeit their cars.
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by new2012: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
omonla10:
I live around there.. Most cars use the one way because the other side of the road is not motorable.. Even jeeps will suffer on that road. Yet govt turned a blind eye ove a year now

who fines the government for not providing motorable roads?
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by AuroraB(f): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Egi_nupe_/status/1575722345796603904?t=geoPjeTD-j_M-PFUbDOYOQ&s=19
What do you mean by this write up What is not justified? Which law is too harsh and draconian?
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by crafteck(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
Parachoko:
There is a difference between voluntary and involuntary manslaughter, the consequences for this crimes are not the same.

There are consequences when you overspeed, slow down by the road side to ask for direction and other traffic infractions you talk about and the punishments are not the same.

There is different punishment for each crime.

There is no where in the world where the punishment for traffic infractions are the same. Name one single country you know that have just a single punishment for every traffic offense. Just name one.

Now we are at the same point, the punishment should be propotional to the crime, being punished for one way isnt the problem, where in the world do you lose your vehicle for taking a wrong way, where?
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
KIDfurniture:
Before crossing any road in Nigeria I always make sure I observe both sides. Nigerians are sick people.

Kpom! Said it here numerous times….
NIGERIANS are the WORST thing to happen to Nigeria!

Meanwhile, even here on Nairaland…
I distinctly recall some NLers defending their own wrong-way driving. SMH
>
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
new2012:
who fines the government for not providing motorable roads?

Because they are no accidents or deaths on “motorable” roads?
In fact, in Nigeria, more “motorable” roads often lead to MORE accidents, as drivers speed like demons.

Nigerians are always looking for excuses…
An intelligent person should know to drive differently (even defensively) on non-“motorable” roads.

PS: Meanwhile, most Nigerians looking for “motorable” roads won’t pay their taxes to build such roads. SMH
>

1 Like

Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by Parachoko: 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
crafteck:

Now we are at the same point, the punishment should be propotional to the crime, being punished for one way isnt the problem, where in the world do you lose your vehicle for taking a wrong way, where?
You have no excuse to leave your lane and drive against traffic.

Only a mad man will leave his or her lane and drive against traffic, such a person deserve to lose his or her car. We need to get mad people out of the road.
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by tejpot(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
For all those animals castigating Lagos State government for punishing those drivers that broke one way laws few weeks ago.
Hope you idiots can see what could have happened to your heads.
For all the foolishness and wickedness una fools dey support because of politics, I hope you and members of your family won't lose your lives before un learn una lesson say hatred and bitterness will never make u progress in life
Let's hope that Jandor can come and snap with the dead now.

1 Like

Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by crafteck(m): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Parachoko:
You have no excuse to leave your lane and drive against traffic.

Only a mad man will leave his or her lane and drive against traffic, such a person deserve to lose his or her car. We need to get mad people out of the road.

I refused to take one way at idiaraba, it was raining and the road was bad because someone somewhere felt maintenance was not necessary, alternator, kick, front fuse box, airmatic pump and relay etc got damaged, it cost 300k,the car still never dey ok

People take one way when there is emergency to avoid traffic

People take one way eg mowe express when herdsman were harvesting road users in front

These are all illegal but for one reason or the other, people sometimes need to take them, even the road officials... Karpa traffic light at oshodi comes to mind.
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by okwusdaddy: 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
Morphinne:

And in the UK, the people are saner and don’t drive against traffic. Traffic offenses in the UK are mostly driving under influence and over speeding (traffic offenses are a serious offenses in the UK and they attract heavy fines). Keep supporting insanity all because of political correctness until you get knocked down by one of these reckless idiots. Not everything needs to be politicized. Obey traffic rules and regulations if you don’t want your vehicles seized and auctioned. It’s as simple as that. If you can’t do without driving against traffic, then relocate to your village and leave Lagos for people who are right in the head.
Oga they don't sell people's car in the UK.Maybe you are the one that is insane not Nigerians,comparing Lagos a state in Nigeria with a developed country the UK
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by okwusdaddy: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
Morphinne:

And in the UK, the people are saner and don’t drive against traffic. Traffic offenses in the UK are mostly driving under influence and over speeding (traffic offenses are a serious offenses in the UK and they attract heavy fines). Keep supporting insanity all because of political correctness until you get knocked down by one of these reckless idiots. Not everything needs to be politicized. Obey traffic rules and regulations if you don’t want your vehicles seized and auctioned. It’s as simple as that. If you can’t do without driving against traffic, then relocate to your village and leave Lagos for people who are right in the head.
Oga,they don't sell people's cars in the UK and Lagos state is the only state in Nigeria that sells people's cars,Lagos is also the only state in Nigeria were people drive one way.Maybe you are the one that is actually insane not Nigerians,comparing Lagos state to a developed country,UK.In your mind Lagos state and UK don dey the same level.
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by lendahand(m): 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
KIDfurniture:
Before crossing any road in Nigeria I always make sure I observe both sides. Nigerians are sick people.

tongue
na me do am pass you. My head turns like six times and remains turning before and while crossing any Lagos road. I have been a victim but thank God it was just keke.
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by new2012: 5:48am On Oct 01, 2022
9jaRealist:

Because they are no accidents or deaths on “motorable” roads?
In fact, in Nigeria, more “motorable” roads often lead to MORE accidents, as drivers speed like demons.

Nigerians are always looking for excuses…
An intelligent person should know to drive differently (even defensively) on non-“motorable” roads.

PS: Meanwhile, most Nigerians looking for “motorable” roads won’t pay their taxes to build such roads. SMH
>

obviously u don't own a car or understand how that works. throwing words around, intelligent, motorable, out of ignorance. let me reiterate, driving one way is a crime and should be punished, in this particular case, it is said the foad is terrible which is why the driver went for self help- he should be punished and heavily too, I only asked how Abt the government that has refused to fix roads.

Then you show up without understanding context as always, insulting and spewing gibberish. you can see how undeformed your mental ability is when u think others ain't intelligent except you and you're the only one paying tax.

some of the ppl you insult that they don't pay tax, their tax exceeds your salary.
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by clockwisereport: 7:18am On Oct 01, 2022
contactwale:

2K Sent
You just got scammed. That guy is a scammer
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by clockwisereport: 7:20am On Oct 01, 2022
Pofgrace:
you open the account solely for begging I'll have helped but this seems suspicious
that guy is a scammer. He has more than 5000 nairaland accounts
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by Morphinne: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2022
okwusdaddy:

Oga,they don't sell people's cars in the UK and Lagos state is the only state in Nigeria that sells people's cars,Lagos is also the only state in Nigeria were people drive one way.Maybe you are the one that is actually insane not Nigerians,comparing Lagos state to a developed country,UK.In your mind Lagos state and UK don dey the same level.
Okay sir, I am insane but don’t worry, you will soon somehow get knocked down by these idiots you’re making excuses for but you won’t die by God’s grace, you will only lose your limbs and don’t worry, we will be here calling on Jandor to go take a selfie with you and also beg the Lagos State govt to charge the reckless driver 10k Nigerian naira as deterrence.
One love wink
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by Morphinne: 8:47am On Oct 01, 2022
new2012:

obviously u don't own a car or understand how that works. throwing words around, intelligent, motorable, out of ignorance. let me reiterate, driving one way is a crime and should be punished, in this particular case, it is said the foad is terrible which is why the driver went for self help- he should be punished and heavily too, I only asked how Abt the government that has refused to fix roads.

Then you show up without understanding context as always, insulting and spewing gibberish. you can see how undeformed your mental ability is when u think others ain't intelligent except you and you're the only one paying tax.

some of the ppl you insult that they don't pay tax, their tax exceeds your salary.
You may be right but the timing makes it look like you’re with the defaulters and this makes you look unintelligent. We all know that the Nigerian governments at all levels are not up to task but this is not the right time for that discussion. You’re only making excuses for wrongdoings. Don’t drive on a road you’re not familiar with and also don’t drive one-way if you don’t want your car forfeited. Nobody cares how it’s done in the UK or any other place, this is Nigeria, a sovereign state and as long as the law is effective in ensuring the safety of innocent lives, it is most welcome.
Jandor who went to take pictures with that defaulting animal is not that foolish anyway, he knew what he was doing. He did what he did to gain public acceptance (political gimmick) by acting like what the driver did was not proportionate to the offense. In some other countries, your car could get permanently forfeited and crushed or your license seized forever. The picture below happened in Australia, a supposedly ‘saner clime’
You Nigerians naturally hate abiding by simple laws.

Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by new2012: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2022
Morphinne:

You may be right but the timing makes it look like you’re with the defaulters and this makes you look unintelligent. We all know that the Nigerian governments at all levels are not up to task but this is not the right time for that discussion. You’re only making excuses for wrongdoings. Don’t drive on a road you’re not familiar with and also don’t drive one-way if you don’t want your car forfeited. Nobody cares how it’s done in the UK or any other place, this is Nigeria, a sovereign state and as long as the law is effective in ensuring the safety of innocent lives, it is most welcome.
Jandor who went to take pictures with that defaulting animal is not that foolish anyway, he knew what he was doing. He did what he did to gain public acceptance (political gimmick) by acting like what the driver did was not proportionate to the offense. In some other countries, your car could get permanently forfeited and crushed or your license seized forever. The picture below happened in Australia, a supposedly ‘saner clime’
You Nigerians naturally hate abiding by simple laws.

I don't give a damn Abt Jandor or whatever and the article u quoted, did u notice it's Abt dangerous driving and repeat offenders?

if you'll take your time to read to understand rather than with emotions to respond, maybe you'll get the point.

once again, if you own a car and/or drive in Lagos, you might understand ehat folks are saying. It's fine to penalize defaulters, even till death penalty depending on a crime, but categorizing crime negates the judiciary. the law courts review each offense, listen to the merits and demerits and apportioned the right/legal penalty. saying all who follow one way should loose their cars without listening the the merit or otherwise of each is what is questioned here. there are several unmarked roads where the Lastma and co stay at the entrance to trap motorists, there are roads that have recently changed etc, there are notorious culprits who enjoy one way, there are repeat offenders and those who knowingly take the route. the laws the lagos state govt promulgated negates the 1999 constitution and that's the problem.

let me give u a perfect example, maybe you might get the point. driving home one evening, the road was in a complete standstill, two policemen directed us to take the BRT Lane, we hurriedly did not knowing that there were task force at the exit of the road, they caught all of us in there - 26 cars, the policemen came in trucks, they were so many. they took the 26 cars to agric around Ikorodu, deflated our tires that we took one BRT lanes, we were fined for taking brt lanes. I sure won't forget that cruelty. of course ppl complained till it got to the AG of the state and I'll also not forget what he said, even though it was sensible, it was pathetically useless . he said "if the Policemen advise you to put ur hand in fire, will u do it?" paid the fine took my car and never respect policemen ever since, I avoid them like plague.
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by Morphinne: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
new2012:

I don't give a damn Abt Jandor or whatever and the article u quoted, did u notice it's Abt dangerous driving and repeat offenders?

if you'll take your time to read to understand rather than with emotions to respond, maybe you'll get the point.
I stopped taking you seriously when I got to @bolded
You and some other nincompoops said the practice of forfeiting and auctioning traffic offenders vehicles is not done in any ‘sane clime’ and I sent a picture of an article talking about police crushing cars as deterrence and you’re here saying what I quoted and posted was only talking about dangerous driving, so is driving against traffic not dangerous? My apologies for trying to engage you in an intellectual conversation. I thought you had a brain grin
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by new2012: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Morphinne:

I stopped taking you seriously when I got to @bolded
You and some other nincompoops said the practice of forfeiting and auctioning traffic offenders vehicles is not done in any ‘sane clime’ and I sent a picture of an article talking about police crushing cars as deterrence and you’re here saying what I quoted and posted was only talking about dangerous driving, so is driving against traffic not dangerous? My apologies for trying to engage you in an intellectual conversation. I thought you had a brain grin

I sincerely apologize for engaging you on this forum, I thought you were an adult. With choice words like 'nincompoops' and mixing up conversation we are having with those u had with others, it's pretty obvious the childish rants are symptoms of something deeper. hope you weren't abused as a kid.

Have fun, hopefully when you grow up, you'll be able to engage in conversations without resorting to insults and name calling to make a point.
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by Morphinne: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
new2012:

once again, if you own a car and/or drive in Lagos, you might understand ehat folks are saying. It's fine to penalize defaulters, even till death penalty depending on a crime, but categorizing crime negates the judiciary. the law courts review each offense, listen to the merits and demerits and apportioned the right/legal penalty. saying all who follow one way should loose their cars without listening the the merit or otherwise of each is what is questioned here. there are several unmarked roads where the Lastma and co stay at the entrance to trap motorists, there are roads that have recently changed etc, there are notorious culprits who enjoy one way, there are repeat offenders and those who knowingly take the route. the laws the lagos state govt promulgated negates the 1999 constitution and that's the problem.

let me give u a perfect example, maybe you might get the point. driving home one evening, the road was in a complete standstill, two policemen directed us to take the BRT Lane, we hurriedly did not knowing that there were task force at the exit of the road, they caught all of us in there - 26 cars, the policemen came in trucks, they were so many. they took the 26 cars to agric around Ikorodu, deflated our tires that we took one BRT lanes, we were fined for taking brt lanes. I sure won't forget that cruelty. of course ppl complained till it got to the AG of the state and I'll also not forget what he said, even though it was sensible, it was pathetically useless . he said "if the Policemen advise you to put ur hand in fire, will u do it?" paid the fine took my car and never respect policemen ever since, I avoid them like plague.
From the example you gave, it’s obvious that you got outsmarted by those ragtag officers and I won’t blame them, I blame you for ‘loose-guarding’ and I will also blame you for taking a wrong lane on the order of some crook policemen despite knowing fully well that it was a lane meant exclusively for BRT buses.
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by Morphinne: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
new2012:

I sincerely apologize for engaging you on this forum, I thought you were an adult. With choice words like 'nincompoops' and mixing up conversation we are having with those u had with others, it's pretty obvious the childish rants are symptoms of something deeper. hope you weren't abused as a kid.

Have fun, hopefully when you grow up, you'll be able to engage in conversations without resorting to insults and name calling to make a point.
Apologies accepted and if you desire to have a working society, then stop making excuses and justifications for insanity all because you hate the Nigerian government and most of their policies (no be only you hate govt). Taking away reckless drivers’ means of livelihood is welcome if that would help preserve innocent lives. I and other sane people will always cherish human lives ahead of material things (vehicles)
Have a good life.
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by new2012: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
Morphinne:

Apologies accepted and if you desire to have a working society, then stop making excuses and justifications for insanity all because you hate the Nigerian government and most of their policies (no be only you hate govt). Taking away reckless drivers’ means of livelihood is welcome if that would help preserve innocent lives. I and other sane people will always cherish human lives ahead of material things (vehicles)
Have a good life.

Thanks and hope one day you can afford a car to understand the context of what is being said.
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by alabi0040(m): 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
And the idiots that contributed money for the man that Lagos state auctioned his mini bus for following one-way, are you happy now?
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 9:25am On Oct 02, 2022
new2012:

#TakeResponsibility

Blah, blah, blah…Self-help ko, selfish ni! undecided
Meanwhile, Nigeria has the lowest tax to GDP to tax ratio in all of Africa. SMH

>
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by new2012: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2022
9jaRealist:

#TakeResponsibility

Blah, blah, blah…Self-help ko, selfish ni! undecided
Meanwhile, Nigeria has the lowest tax to GDP to tax ratio in all of Africa. SMH

>

the mentality here is absurd.. Nigeria has lwoest Tax to GDP doesn't negate the fact that some ppl pay tax so much that their monthly tax exceeds your annual gross.

it's not falacy, your inability to understand that is a separate conversation
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2022
new2012:
the mentality here is absurd.. Nigeria has lwoest Tax to GDP doesn't negate the fact that some ppl pay tax so much that their monthly tax exceeds your annual gross.

it's not falacy, your inability to understand that is a separate conversation

Still refuse to slide into the gutter of CHILDISH ad hominem personal attacks with you…
It merely betrays the paucity of your substantive argument and a crude personal upbringing. Do better dude. SMH

Meanwhile, what’s the relevance of “SOME” people paying more tax than my “annual gross” (as if anyone said no Nigerians at all pay taxes). Even if they pay 100 times my so-called “annual gross”, it “doesn’t negate the fact” that if they are not paying their full due taxes they are still substantively culpable for the lack of “motorable” roads. Of course, the reality is that the overwhelming majority of Nigerians outside of the civil service and those subject to withholding taxes actually do NOT pay their due income (and often other) taxes - the most basic of basic civic responsibilities. But so many Nigerians have a bizarre notion of citizenship - all rights and privileges, with no responsibilities.

#TakeResponsibility
>
Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by new2012: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2022
9jaRealist:

Still refuse to slide into the gutter of CHILDISH ad hominem personal attacks with you…
It merely betrays the paucity of your substantive argument and a crude personal upbringing. Do better dude. SMH

Meanwhile, what’s the relevance of “SOME” people paying more tax than my “annual gross” (as if anyone said no Nigerians at all pay taxes). Even if they pay 100 times my so-called “annual gross”, it “doesn’t negate the fact” that if they are not paying their full due taxes they are still substantively culpable for the lack of “motorable” roads. Of course, the reality is that the overwhelming majority of Nigerians outside of the civil service and those subject to withholding taxes actually do NOT pay their due income (and often other) taxes - the most basic of basic civic responsibilities. But so many Nigerians have a bizarre notion of citizenship - all rights and privileges, with no responsibilities.

#TakeResponsibility
>

Dude, it's a given across the world, people who can, avoid tax, the tax officials go after most.
you're still saying the same thing that I said, calm down, read to understand. Some people pay full tax, and for some the tax exceeds Ur annual gross.. not sure how and why that triggers you, also not sure why the truth sounds like an attack to you.

The conversation wasn't abt tax, you digressed to tax to make a point which didn't gel and claiming attacks doesn't win conversations, superior arguments does. So it ain't my fault you're heavily emotional. Read through your own comments, you started with subtle insults, only pointed out how some folks that pay tax, have theirs higher than Ur gross and voila, you're triggered and claiming you're insulted, it's ridiculously obnoxious.

You insult my upbringing and claim in same sentence you're not going the line of personal attacks, how unstable you must be!

Since you're so emotional and unable to reason aright let's leave the discussion, take it that you won! have a nice life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo / Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics / See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.