Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,892 members, 7,852,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

How possible is a girl spending more than overnight without sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How possible is a girl spending more than overnight without sex (458 Views)

Five Years No Sex How Possible Is It For Ladies / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How possible is a girl spending more than overnight without sex by Michelle70(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
The said lady is not stranded in anyway imaginable, so please remove the what if's from ur mind.

Infact her house may be just like 10 mins walk from the guys house but just decide to spend more than 2days with u
Or she could travel solely for the purpose of just visiting the guy

It is possible that she just want to visit the guy and spend days to weeks

In a scale of 1-50, how possible is it.

scale 1, she just want to visit is highest.

scale 50, she wants something to get down is at its highest.

I saw a thread and thats why i am asking this question, please answer maturely and inputs from ladies will be most welcomed
Re: How possible is a girl spending more than overnight without sex by Chizzyjforce: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
If her house is close, the possibility that she wants something out of 50 is 45 or more.
Re: How possible is a girl spending more than overnight without sex by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Everything is not sex.
Get your mind out of thr gutter

(1) (Reply)

HP Stream 11 Laptop Distress Sale / Today Is My Birthday Show me some Love / Married Female Friends Around Onitsha/asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.