Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,280 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her (5471 Views)

Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by Slynation(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
ahmedsaniadamu:

great advice. let me try her.
Olodo...29 people went for it's scam but you decided to go with one useless advise telling you to try it...

No worry, they will soon use your details to commit something fraudulent and you will be sentenced for something you don't even know, by then, e go clear for your eye...

3 Likes

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by fortuneobi(m): 4:47am On Oct 01, 2022
UPADATE! UPDATE!! grin
ahmedsaniadamu:
should I reply her or not I don't want to fall in scammers hand.

Assalam Alaikum, It's my pleasure to meet you, I like being open to you, I'm a woman who sees life, I've been in social life for many years, not really what is important in our lives, regardless of one's age, color, religion or success; Care, love, sincerity, loyalty, reliability and expression.

The most important thing in this life, the most beautiful thing God has ever created for me, is never seen, I just felt in my heart, I worked hard all my life, I have to think of something better, to enjoy my life and possibly have a family, maybe move to other places You should start investing, Anyway, I want to tell you a little bit, My name is Zenab Rahman Abdul, I am from Pakistan, I was born in Muzaffarabad Pakistan and I left Pakistan at the age of 12 Years, I am a Senior Account officer / banker at Al Rayan Bank of England Plc, I lost my only 4-year-old daughter.

I got married but my ex-husband married another woman who caused our divorce, but that was no problem, because he accused me of being busy working as a banker, I didn't have time for him, but he refused. To understand that I was pursuing a purpose, I told him that I will resign soon and that we would have enough time for each other, but he was impatient, but between us, I'm happy because I have everything I need, That's why I'm thinking of moving into your country to invest and maybe managing a little company myself. I have.

Serving God is my greatest priority in life, because I believe that nothing exists without God's permission, which makes me believe in the joy of a friendship that gives me the opportunity to know me. So how do you connect with life? How's your country? When I was young, I did not have the opportunity to be out of England after leaving my country from Pakistan; I hope that knowing you will one day create a way for me to be there by the grace of Allah.

It's a bit about myself, and I hope you'll tell me about you, what you really do and your position at work, your marital status, Happy to read from your country of origin. Your nation, everything you need to know about. Please, I'm definitely here for friendship, and I'm more than time.
Please, I would like to see any of your new pictures.

Thank you,
I would like to hear from you soon.
Yours  
Zenab Rahman Abdul.
Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by BeanmanX(m): 6:12am On Oct 01, 2022
Ever8090:
E fit be that guy we dey shout, damn nigar up and down.
I swear na Slawormii gangs they operate that scam... cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by Rexymania(m): 6:41am On Oct 01, 2022
Na format

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by Baronthecelebri: 7:31am On Oct 01, 2022
Reply her and play along

1 Like

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by gfon(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Lol.. Romance scam don cast na
All this useless format self
who cast am?....Omo e still go far. Depends on your coordination and orientation

2 Likes

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by ASAPFERG1: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2022
gfon:
who cast am?....Omo e still go far. Depends on your coordination and orientation
romance scam don cast baba
Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by ASAPFERG1: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2022
gfon:
romance scam don cast baba..
Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by Kingsmm55: 11:28am On Oct 01, 2022
Old format...
Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by gfon(m): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
romance scam don cast baba..
I hear you...so which one never cast??. At the end it depends on the individual
Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by ASAPFERG1: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
gfon:
I hear you...so which one never cast??. At the end it depends on the individual
carding, btc, bec, benefits etc. Nor be rubbish dating

1 Like

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by gfon(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
carding, btc, bec, benefits etc. Nor be rubbish dating
lol
Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by ASAPFERG1: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
gfon:
lol
if you dey do dating, better switch before sapa go kill you
Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by gfon(m): 6:51am On Oct 02, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
if you dey do dating, better switch before sapa go kill you
haha boss no dey strict like that. Nah just the work I Sabi pass be that. Well I'm open to other ideas if you ever wanna put me through. Bless up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secrets Of Success In Relationships & Marriages! - Sweet Love!! / Effects Of Failed Promise(s) / Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.