Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 (4266 Views)

I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! / After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2022
continuation from where I stooped! after I shared the issue on line, as advised I decided to approach her (my neighbours wife who shows me her unclothedness virtually every day). fees days ago the fire started guys! this week Mon she did same as usual opening her window , guys this time I stood by the window staring at her making her know I'm looking at her, she saw me and set her gaze on me, I said hi and she responded with a smile! omo!!! I just have to closed my window again cos I was super hard!!! that evening I approached her , in fact he sat down and gisted till around 9
pm, she wanted to switch on her generator so I helped her, she invited me over for small chops that night! guys!!! I don't know what happened we had sex, before morning we had sex like 6 times! this woman was very good in bed! since Mon till Friday I have being sleeping at her place , sh cooks nice meal, she even bought me provision on Thurs!! But what gives me issue is that I had a dream as I slept over at her place, but I didn't tell her, I saw her husband walked into the house and caught me in his house, he rushed to his kitchen and took a knife to stab me, when I woke up it was like real guys!!! that night(this Fri) I left her house around 2pm at night she wanted more sex but I declined!!! this sat morning I went for a program in church being first of Oct! the pastor just said there is someone here who is sleeping with his neighbours wife, that the person has entered into a serious *****, he said the there is an oat(like a covenant or their tradition) they normally swear in the mans town that the lady must not have sex with another man except the husband!
This same issue have since kept m in confusion, I just spoke to her now and she confirmed it she said I shouldn't worry that she has taken care of it already that no harm will come to me!!! guys I never enter am so? But I don't want to believe that prophecy jare, I'm not the only guy in that program now so it might not be me!!! she said I should come tonight but I'm still contemplating whether to or not!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by robinso01(m): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2022
Somebody play me " this world is not my home, I'm just a passing through" by Jim reeves.

13 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2022
robinso01:
Somebody play me " this world is not my home, I'm just a passing through" by Jim reeves.

Meaning? I no I will not die but live to recount the goodness of God!!!
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by ValCon888: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2022
You don't have sense.
You still ended up sleeping with this married woman.
Whatever you see after this act, just collect.
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 11:49am On Oct 01, 2022
ValCon888:
You don't have sense.
You still ended up sleeping with this married woman.
Whatever you see after this act, just collect.

my bro! I was tempted and I couldn't resist it!!! I know I shouldn't have don it but the did is done way forward
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by Calibrator: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2022
Why people manufacture fictions to sell to strangers online is something I hope one day to understand.

14 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
Calibrator:
Why people manufacture fictions to sell to strangers online is something I hope one day to understand.

call it whatever u like I don't care!!! may be this is how you make up stories too, I'm not like u
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by slan87(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
udofia234:

my bro! I was tempted and I couldn't resist it!!! I know I shouldn't have don it but the did is done way forward

Having self control is a huge blessings
You have bitten more than you can chew, wait for the consequences
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by LofP(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Give me your phone number via PM so I can keep checking up on you. grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by Dfynboi: 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
Wahala wey ds prick dy put us ehn, wetin dy pain me most be say after causing those wahala d idiot will leave u to suffer all alone
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
[quote author=slan87 post=117168242]
Having self control is a huge blessings You have bitten more than you can chew, wait for the consequences [/quo
hmmm! God help us all
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Dfynboi:
Wahala wey ds prick dy put us ehn, wetin dy pain me most be say after causing those wahala d idiot will leave u to suffer all alone

God save everyone from temptation
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by Mumben(f): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
You finally fell for her tricks after all the warnings and advices you got from well meaning nairalanders.

Well the deed has been done, now ask yourself if it was worth it afterall? Your peace of mind is threatened now and you will continue to live in guilt whenever you see the husband. You can still retrace your steps even though it's going to be hard, just do it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mumben:
You finally fell for her tricks after all the warnings and advices you got from well meaning nairalanders.

Well the deed has been done, now ask yourself if it was worth it afterall? Your peace of mind is threatened now and you will continue to live in guilt whenever you see the husband. You can still retrace your steps even though it's going to be hard, just do it.

I have stopped already! Thanks
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
robinso01:

grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by Makamatic: 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
All this kind things na him they make husband and children die for my tribe ... Me wey come be only son go come go die cuz of one cheating woman wey I call wife lie lie ...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Makamatic:
All this kind things na him they make husband and children die for my tribe ... Me wey come be only son go come go die cuz of one cheating woman wey I call wife lie lie ... Marriage self no they my plans for this world self

pls bro which tribe are u from?
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
slan87:

Having self control is a huge blessings You have bitten more than you can chew, wait for the consequences

I'm born a new so no evil will come near me
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by Wizywiz(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
Op nawaooo after the warnings you still went ahead to do the do with her.... you couldn't control yourself..... honestly you need self control in your life oooo.. especially when it comes to the female folks..
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by advanceDNA: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mumben:

U must believe I'm the preaident of france if you beleive this story.... grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by Fanikoko: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Yawa, hu u de play 10 10
The story clear not
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by JOACHINpedro: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
I used to think say na nuclear bombs go end this world but na lie, na penis and kpekus matter go end this world

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by vincenteger: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
I just pray you live to tell the remaining part of your story

Good luck bro
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by otomatic(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
She said she has taken care of the oaths abi. How did she do that? I think you are playing with diabolical people ...
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by xtivin(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
udofia234:
continuation from where I stooped! after I shared the issue on line, as advised I decided to approach her (my neighbours wife who shows me her unclothedness virtually every day). fees days ago the fire started guys! this week Mon she did same as usual opening her window , guys this time I stood by the window staring at her making her know I'm looking at her, she saw me and set her gaze on me, I said hi and she responded with a smile! omo!!! I just have to closed my window again cos I was super hard!!! that evening I approached her , in fact he sat down and gisted till around 9
pm, she wanted to switch on her generator so I helped her, she invited me over for small chops that night! guys!!! I don't know what happened we had sex, before morning we had sex like 6 times! this woman was very good in bed! since Mon till Friday I have being sleeping at her place , sh cooks nice meal, she even bought me provision on Thurs!! But what gives me issue is that I had a dream as I slept over at her place, but I didn't tell her, I saw her husband walked into the house and caught me in his house, he rushed to his kitchen and took a knife to stab me, when I woke up it was like real guys!!! that night(this Fri) I left her house around 2pm at night she wanted more sex but I declined!!! this sat morning I went for a program in church being first of Oct! the pastor just said there is someone here who is sleeping with his neighbours wife, that the person has entered into a serious *****, he said the there is an oat(like a covenant or their tradition) they normally swear in the mans town that the lady must not have sex with another man except the husband!
This same issue have since kept m in confusion, I just spoke to her now and she confirmed it she said I shouldn't worry that she has taken care of it already that no harm will come to me!!! guys I never enter am so? But I don't want to believe that prophecy jare, I'm not the only guy in that program now so it might not be me!!! she said I should come tonight but I'm still contemplating whether to or not!!!
This Egungun have entered Benin-Ore Express. Iree o,Odigba
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
Wizywiz:
Op nawaooo after the warnings you still went ahead to do the do with her.... you couldn't control yourself..... honestly you need self control in your life oooo.. especially when it comes to the female folks..

Bro I tried oh! but my colleague at work pushed me to it oh!
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
I used to think say na nuclear bombs go end this world but na lie, na penis and kpekus matter go end this world

hmmm!
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
vincenteger:
I just pray you live to tell the remaining part of your story

Good luck bro

I have separated myself from her already
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by Wizywiz(m): 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
udofia234:

Bro I tried oh! but my colleague at work pushed me to it oh!
better avoid her bro....I will tell you no gain...stop getting entangled
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
otomatic:
She said she has taken care of the oaths abi. How did she do that? I think you are playing with diabolical people ...

she told me she knows what can be used to break the oat and that she has taken care of that aspect that I should not be scared and that we can continue the illicit affair which I said no more
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
Wizywiz:
better avoid her bro....I will tell you no gain...stop getting entangled

I have learnt my lesson bro! I'm done with her
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by Wizywiz(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
udofia234:

I have learnt my lesson bro! I'm done with her
good one bro...I personally have gone through such roads several times in the past..and I must say no gain.......you ve got to stop before you fall in deeply...be good bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls / Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs / Cure To A Broken Heart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.