Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 (4258 Views)

I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! / After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by Reggaemich(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
I didn't want to comment on this thread but I just choose to

Op, WHY

I am not causing u, but u have cut your life short on earth

As u have started fucking her, the truth is, u cannot stop again, even if u try to refuse her advances, she will still seduce u till u fall,

Then u both will be caught and disgraced.

Op, listen, If u continue fucking her, no two ways about it, u will die untimely,

U can c prophesies have started coming out about u.

Solution for u NOW:

Pack out from that compound, if u still love your life,

And never, I repeat, never Sleep with people's wife,

Start Praying for Restitution.
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by Baronthecelebri: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Wizywiz:
good one bro...I personally have gone through such roads several times in the past..and I must say no gain.......you ve got to stop before you fall in deeply...be good bro
please tell us
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by Baronthecelebri: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
Now that you've done it what is the gain
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
Wizywiz:
good one bro...I personally have gone through such roads several times in the past..and I must say no gain.......you ve got to stop before you fall in deeply...be good bro

OK bro! Thanks
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
Reggaemich:
I didn't want to comment on this thread but I just choose to

Op, WHY

I am not causing u, but u have cut your life short on earth

As u have started fucking her, the truth is, u cannot stop again, even if u try to refuse her advances, she will still seduce u till u fall,

I will bro!!! Thanks for the candid advise!! I regret my actions

Then u both will be caught and disgraced.

Op, listen, If u continue fucking her, no two ways about it, u will die untimely,

U can c prophesies have started coming out about u.

Solution for u NOW:

Pack out from that compound, if u still love your life,

And never, I repeat, never Sleep with people's wife,

Start Praying for Restitution.

Thanks baba! I will
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by MrDoGood(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2022
You a calabar guy right?

You've started it already with no regrets, just do your thing
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Now that you've done it what is the gain

gained nothing but regrets!!!
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
MrDoGood:
You a calabar guy right?

You've started it already with no regrets, just do your thing

Akwa ibom!!! I'm not going back to her! I'm done!!!
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by MrDoGood(m): 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
udofia234:

Akwa ibom!!! I'm not going back to her! I'm done!!!

You know say you never start sha grin

Don't worry, you will understand
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by dontrulee: 1:04am On Oct 04, 2022
udofia234:

Meaning? I no I will not die but live to recount the goodness of God!!!

Lol .. which goodness of God?
You that committed fornication and adultery with another man's wife? Quickly retrace your steps and repent before it's too late. God will surely forgive you but the consequences of your action will still befall you.
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 7:17am On Oct 04, 2022
MrDoGood:

You know say you never start sha grin
Don't worry, you will understand
God will give me the grace to resist her
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 7:18am On Oct 04, 2022
dontrulee:

Lol .. which goodness of God?
You that committed fornication and adultery with another man's wife? Quickly retrace your steps and repent before it's too late. God will surely forgive you but the consequences of your action will still befall you.

I have repented already!
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by Makamatic: 9:28am On Oct 30, 2022
udofia234:

pls bro which tribe are u from?

Esan
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by Exxxgeee: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2022
udofia234:

Meaning? I no I will not die but live to recount the goodness of God!!!
Meaning something must kill a man and u should go ahead and dig a well down there..
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by SenecaTheYonger: 9:57am On Oct 30, 2022
udofia234:
continuation from where I stooped! after I shared the issue on line, as advised I decided to approach her (my neighbours wife who shows me her unclothedness virtually every day). fees days ago the fire started guys! this week Mon she did same as usual opening her window , guys this time I stood by the window staring at her making her know I'm looking at her, she saw me and set her gaze on me, I said hi and she responded with a smile! omo!!! I just have to closed my window again cos I was super hard!!! that evening I approached her , in fact he sat down and gisted till around 9
pm, she wanted to switch on her generator so I helped her, she invited me over for small chops that night! guys!!! I don't know what happened we had sex, before morning we had sex like 6 times! this woman was very good in bed! since Mon till Friday I have being sleeping at her place , sh cooks nice meal, she even bought me provision on Thurs!! But what gives me issue is that I had a dream as I slept over at her place, but I didn't tell her, I saw her husband walked into the house and caught me in his house, he rushed to his kitchen and took a knife to stab me, when I woke up it was like real guys!!! that night(this Fri) I left her house around 2pm at night she wanted more sex but I declined!!! this sat morning I went for a program in church being first of Oct! the pastor just said there is someone here who is sleeping with his neighbours wife, that the person has entered into a serious *****, he said the there is an oat(like a covenant or their tradition) they normally swear in the mans town that the lady must not have sex with another man except the husband!
This same issue have since kept m in confusion, I just spoke to her now and she confirmed it she said I shouldn't worry that she has taken care of it already that no harm will come to me!!! guys I never enter am so? But I don't want to believe that prophecy jare, I'm not the only guy in that program now so it might not be me!!! she said I should come tonight but I'm still contemplating whether to or not!!!

Na wa oh. So even after all the advice not to do it, you still did it
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Na wa oh. So even after all the advice not to do it, you still did it

It was a mistake!!!
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by detectivejones: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2022
Your excuse is annoying, 'your colleague pushed you to,' but you forgot the tens of advice here not to. Sha i'd say you wanted it as well, so deal with the consequences.
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by Jii95: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
udofia234:

Bro I tried oh! but my colleague at work pushed me to it oh!
Your dark mind pushed you, not your colleagues.
As women plenty reach, na person wife hungry you. Karma is real!
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
detectivejones:
Your excuse is annoying, 'your colleague pushed you to,' but you forgot the tens of advice here not to. Sha i'd say you wanted it as well, so deal with the consequences.

I've repented of that a long time ago and I'm now a new creation!!!
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
Jii95:
Your dark mind pushed you, not your colleagues. As women plenty reach, na person wife hungry you. Karma is real!

I thank God for his mercies!!!
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by TheZeezle(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lol, something wey u still do recently neighbor. I dey monitor your moves na. Don't stop jor
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by minasu190: 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
You let your ego override you, you dreamt about her husband trying to stab you, u went to church and the pastor revealed what you going through and u never still get sense?what is wrong with you man?
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
minasu190:
You let your ego override you, you dreamt about her husband trying to stab you, u went to church and the pastor revealed what you going through and u never still get sense?what is wrong with you man?

I don stop oh!!! abeg I no wan die
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
TheZeezle:
Lol, something wey u still do recently neighbor. I dey monitor your moves na. Don't stop jor

I don stop oh! oga i no wan die
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by TheZeezle(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
udofia234:

I don stop oh! oga i no wan die

Truth be say I only asked you to follow am rub mind, no be to go rob her husband bed.
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by udofia234(m): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
TheZeezle:

Truth be say I only asked you to follow am rub mind, no be to go rob her husband bed.

ok
Re: I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 by idahsy: 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
udofia234:
continuation from where I stooped! after I shared the issue on line, as advised I decided to approach her (my neighbours wife who shows me her unclothedness virtually every day). fees days ago the fire started guys! this week Mon she did same as usual opening her window , guys this time I stood by the window staring at her making her know I'm looking at her, she saw me and set her gaze on me, I said hi and she responded with a smile! omo!!! I just have to closed my window again cos I was super hard!!! that evening I approached her , in fact he sat down and gisted till around 9
pm, she wanted to switch on her generator so I helped her, she invited me over for small chops that night! guys!!! I don't know what happened we had sex, before morning we had sex like 6 times! this woman was very good in bed! since Mon till Friday I have being sleeping at her place , sh cooks nice meal, she even bought me provision on Thurs!! But what gives me issue is that I had a dream as I slept over at her place, but I didn't tell her, I saw her husband walked into the house and caught me in his house, he rushed to his kitchen and took a knife to stab me, when I woke up it was like real guys!!! that night(this Fri) I left her house around 2pm at night she wanted more sex but I declined!!! this sat morning I went for a program in church being first of Oct! the pastor just said there is someone here who is sleeping with his neighbours wife, that the person has entered into a serious *****, he said the there is an oat(like a covenant or their tradition) they normally swear in the mans town that the lady must not have sex with another man except the husband! o boy that dream deu u saw na sign, run for your life and drop her phone number to me
This same issue have since kept m in confusion, I just spoke to her now and she confirmed it she said I shouldn't worry that she has taken care of it already that no harm will come to me!!! guys I never enter am so? But I don't want to believe that prophecy jare, I'm not the only guy in that program now so it might not be me!!! she said I should come tonight but I'm still contemplating whether to or not!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Often Can One Make Love? / So Complicated! / My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.