Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) (72401 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Proudlyomonna: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Arysexy:

Wear concave lens and look.

Una cry dey give me orgasm

grin grin the matter dey suffocate them grin

2 Likes

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Anakazo22: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
Nonsense! 150 people disturbing the peace of Londoners in Newscastle road, wait until Metropolitan Police arrives, you all will realize London is not Lagos shocked

Imagine nonsense? Just because Tinubu went to London to get some rest, they decided to gather in London to constitute nuisance angry

You are not even ashamed typing this nonsense, for your info, this is London not naija but see the turnout in a foreign country. We are waiting for tinubu

1 Like

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by sprints1: 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
Nonsense! 150 people disturbing the peace of Londoners in Newscastle road, wait until Metropolitan Police arrives, you all will realize London is not Lagos shocked

Imagine nonsense? Just because Tinubu went to London to get some rest, they decided to gather in London to constitute nuisance angry
my brother as if you know my mind Nigerians are nuisance tbh we do things in excess that is why we are still backward imagine disturbing the peace of londoners because of one bald headed criminal who is only after is own interest of becoming president of Nigeria. I wonder how Nigerians reason a man with no political foundation at Labour party who had to leave a party for another party when he lost hope at PDP and you expect me to waste my adequate time campaigning for him tufiakwa.
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by dchamp234(m): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

Did you say to get some rest?
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Procarpenter: 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nigeria must be good pls vote wisely
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by phorget(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

There's no rest for the wicked...
If Tinubu like make him run enter fire, we go still press him neck for inside fire.

1 Like

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Procarpenter: 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
I’m a professional roofing carpenter and I install all kinds of roofing sheet with good quality wood I work worldwide contact me through my signature below call or WhatsApp me

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Promise47(m): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nwachokor 2208537373 Zenith bank
blazesam:
Bros calm down, am there myself and trust me, the rallie is damn peaceful with the support of the embassy. We got enough security on ground and nobody will come and claim any nonsense.

Are you a Tinubu supporter? I know you hungry, just send me your account, I can help deal with your hunger, that what we the OBIDIENT do.
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
3472600876 Taofeek Agboola Tajudeen, Wema Bank. Plz add POS withdrawal charges.

Thanks in advance bra cool

I wanted to to bless your life but the account number you posted is invalid.

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by haffaze777(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
Igbo plenty for UK ogrin
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Anetorfavour: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Massiveglory:
Even in london? Una go kill person we go hospital for london o.
Everywhere dum choke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by stanluiz(m): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
This year 1st October independence is Peter obi day. The March should continue!

Nigeria will gain her real independence from wicked corrupt politicians that has made the country undeveloped by Voting Peter obi.

Obidient movement and rallys shut down the Entire Nation. Obi is a force to reckon with!

1 Like

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by georgeakins: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
How will Ibo feel by Feb 2023 after Obi must have been disgraced at the polls.
The shame will be too much for Ibos.
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by phorget(m): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
Babssoo:
Na lie these are Nigerians celebrating Independence Day at the Nigerian embassy

Independence day that they did not celebrate in Nigeria is now been celebrated in the UK?
Didn't you see how Lagos stadium was empty?

1 Like

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Engritodo: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
Obi-deint all d way

1 Like

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Emeka71(m): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

And Arsenal played Tottenham today.
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Gkay1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

Dis hatred nor go lead u go anywhere na

1 Like

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Treadway: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

this guy no go kee me with laff o..lol. I like this tho..smart 'keep kwayet' kind of move.
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Shebbs: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Make Una Press Tinubu Neck For London There. No Peace For The Wicked.

1 Like

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Henon: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

E Pain am will well grin
franchasofficia:

E Pain am well well
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by abysirius(m): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
You guys are idiots. Hijacking nigeria independence day for your nonesence.. How unpatriotic of you swines.. Obi supporters
SteveDGreat:
There is also a Rally going in on London For Peter Obi Right now .
Watch the video of the Rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwvbC623edE
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
Arysexy:
London too?

God bless our incoming President Peter Obi.

We are taking our Nation back. Not all of us get money to japa!

Meanwhile Tinubu after watching OBIdients from UK
na so London dey be for your eyes?
it's funny how you zombidients are easily deceived.
mind you I'm an obi supporter too but i detest lies
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by kkonyeji(m): 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Igbo rally for Obi.

Thesame people who has been rallying for Nnamdi Kanu undecided

Always capping nonsense... Get a life kiddo

2 Likes

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Spherica177: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
blazesam:
Bros calm down, am there myself and trust me, the rallie is damn peaceful with the support of the embassy. We got enough security on ground and nobody will come and claim any nonsense.

Are you a Tinubu supporter? I know you hungry, just send me your account, I can help deal with your hunger, that what we the OBIDIENT do.
Online Dangote calm down

After the election una body go calm down
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by kkonyeji(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

Bra kee u dia

3 Likes

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Arysexy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Shebbs:
Make Una Press Tinubu Neck For London There. No Peace For The Wicked.

Them dey press am well

All our brain drain youth they made to japa to UK will not allow him to rest, until he run back to Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by sekem: 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

See painment.

Game never even start sef and you don dey feel the heat like this o.

Mr. Agbado, you sure say you go fit survive this thing o?
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Promise47(m): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
Brod please � send me my own I'm obident 2208537373 zenith bank Nwachokor thank you I appreciate
blazesam:

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Spherica177: 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
adecz:

137 people is "mega rally"❓

Kontinu to deceive yasefs.

To win presidency, you must put
together over 15 million votes, not
900 thousand. ➰ ➿ ‼️‼️❇️ ✴️ ✳️〽️

Peter Obi won't even win Anambra state.
Quote me✖️✖️✖️

His voice alone has disqualified him
because we can't have a president that
talks like a mouse ❗️❗️
Lol

I only know he won't win a single state in the north and south west

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) / Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.