Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) (72402 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
Sadly these chaps may not be voting and many may not have PVC. I see this as a social gathering for men to escape their troublesome wives and vice versa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by madridsta007(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
Nonsense! 150 people disturbing the peace of Londoners in Newscastle road, wait until Metropolitan Police arrives, you all will realize London is not Lagos shocked

Imagine nonsense? Just because Tinubu went to London to get some rest, they decided to gather in London to constitute nuisance angry

You think this is Nigeria? cheesy
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Mummyfour(f): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
blazesam:
Bros calm down, am there myself and trust me, the rallie is damn peaceful with the support of the embassy. We got enough security on ground and nobody will come and claim any nonsense.

Are you a Tinubu supporter? I know you hungry, just send me your account, I can help deal with your hunger, that what we the OBIDIENT do.
abeg send to obidients like us jare we need it more.
Don't waste it on people that prefer agbado suffering.

Meanwhile, they still collect 30k BMC salary to support Emilokan.
Ask for our own account.
At least we that cannot japa, make we still dey get hope

1 Like

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
Nonsense! 150 people disturbing the peace of Londoners in Newscastle road, wait until Metropolitan Police arrives, you all will realize London is not Lagos shocked

Imagine nonsense? Just because Tinubu went to London to get some rest, they decided to gather in London to constitute nuisance angry
Mumu come to Bradford an tell Pakistanis not to celebrate any celebration bcus of police. Even the police go collect
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Lightorder: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

oga, you will kill yourself o
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Dragonsword: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
adecz:

137 people is "mega rally"❓

Kontinu to deceive yasefs.

To win presidency, you must put
together over 15 million votes, not
900 thousand. ➰ ➿ ‼️‼️❇️ ✴️ ✳️〽️

Peter Obi won't even win Anambra state.
Quote me✖️✖️✖️

His voice alone has disqualified him
because we can't have a president that
talks like a mouse ❗️❗️
o boy come see painment oooooo! Lmao With my Agbado rotten teeth

1 Like

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by WikiGuru: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by gameova(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

I wanted to to bless your life but the account number you posted in invalid.
Sir, I'll really appreciate the blessing. No matter how small, atleast to get some foodstuffs please.
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by WikiGuru: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
kingthreat:
This time next year, they will be waving Biafran flags

1 Like

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Foreseer: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

Mr mugu

1 Like

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Lionnation: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Urchins how far na

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Babssoo(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Should I borrow you data to watch the video?

E CHOKE!!
abeg borrow me o, I no mind na, Lyca mobile I dey use
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Princemoneyman(m): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
blazesam:
Bros calm down, am there myself and trust me, the rallie is damn peaceful with the support of the embassy. We got enough security on ground and nobody will come and claim any nonsense.

Are you a Tinubu supporter? I know you hungry, just send me your account, I can help deal with your hunger, that what we the OBIDIENT do.

Abeg no give am shishi. Even kpain angry

2 Likes

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by gentlegenius(m): 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
3472600876 Taofeek Agbadoola Tajudeen, Wema Bank. Plz add POS withdrawal charges.

Thanks in advance bra cool
Fixed.
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by jrusky(m): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
So this 100 people is mega rally? Una too stupid I swear the kind tsunami wey go hit obi e go be like like hurricane Susanne I swear.

Una see how other political party dey watch una? D beaten obishit go chop I swear no be here.

Nonsense people.
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Drunkard1: 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
blazesam:

am not a bat supporter but help deal with my hunger
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Igbo rally for Obi.

Thesame people who has been rallying for Nnamdi Kanu undecided

Without bigotry what else do you have on your sleeves.

You can't win sane mind with these lines, that stage is far gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by erico2k2(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

Get some rest on Independence day, re examine ur mind do you think that is right?
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by HighTableVoice: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
This doesnt look like a rally more like Nigerians celebrating the Independence from the looks of things, while some people brought political banners to promote or hijack the purpose of that gathering. If it is indeed a rally for a party, their flags should be ones most prominent in that gathering and not the Nigerian Flag. Everything some people just want to put a certain candidate name on everything. Not surprised. The game is politics lol

1 Like

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by israelmao(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
Obi everywhere
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by BethiMcCauley: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Peskid147: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
blazesam:

baba show ur boi love abeg
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Peskid147: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
blazesam:

Baba show ur boi love abeg.
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by LocalMan2(m): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Don't take it personal, the least of them there is doing better than you. Why is Tinubu going to London to rest when you claimed he owned Lagos? I don't blame you, a useless man will always defend a useless fellow.

franchasofficia:

1 Like

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Chopcy29: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

You reason like a rotten rat
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

Lols.

Easy on urself bro. But I hope you are gradually seeing the structure. I know this isn't easy for you to bear
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Chyma231(m): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
[ mugu, u dey nigeria dey talk to people wey dey london ...ewu ]Nonsense! 150 people disturbing the peace of Londoners in Newscastle road, wait until Metropolitan Police arrives, you all will realize London is not Lagos shocked

Imagine nonsense? Just because Tinubu went to London to get some rest, they decided to gather in London to constitute nuisance angry[/quote]
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by everythinggirly(f): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
The love is massive mehn!
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Billygee2u: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
Massiveglory:
Even in london? Una go kill person we go hospital for london o.
Lagos, london and osun .Home, away and real home, obidents took it to emilokan.
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Billygee2u: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Capernum:
Even in London. This love for Obi is purely organic and unadulterated
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Paulianfa(m): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
This is operation dethrone the monster, Nigeria youth is pregnant.
OMG see Atiku and Tinubu in jail
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by welis1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
Wailing Agbadorian
Take it easy.
franchasofficia:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) / Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.