Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,736 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) (72404 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Jacopini: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
Nonsense! 150 people disturbing the peace of Londoners in Newscastle road, wait until Metropolitan Police arrives, you all will realize London is not Lagos shocked

Imagine nonsense? Just because Tinubu went to London to get some rest, they decided to gather in London to constitute nuisance angry

Buh u dey naija
Y u dey feel disturb

Cus after election u go dey disturbed fr 8yrs
Wise up o.
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Sampsonumo: 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Abeg where is the mega rally. This obedient are so delusional.
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by FavouredNK: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
3472600876 Taofeek Agboola Tajudeen, Wema Bank. Plz add POS withdrawal charges.

Thanks in advance bra cool

See how you quickly sent your account details sotey you even made mistakes join because of free money. I just hope that this won't make you to be tying rubbish on every other trade on Nairaland
looking for who will dash you 5k or 2k.
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by saintkeppy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
Nonsense! 150 people disturbing the peace of Londoners in Newscastle road, wait until Metropolitan Police arrives, you all will realize London is not Lagos shocked

Imagine nonsense? Just because Tinubu went to London to get some rest, they decided to gather in London to constitute nuisance angry

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is having heartbreak already after peeping through the window near his London Hospital Sick Bed.
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by trutht828: 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

May your Destiny be as healthy as tinubu. Amen
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by ILuvKIDS: 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
I just dunno why I'm yet to fully backup PeterOBI

But these pics and videos since morning, is enough to cause heart ache for any of his opponets.

Ps: this isn't a campaign rally by PO himself oh, it's just his supporters warming the mic grin

Hmmm....if PO wins and disappoints Nigerians....ha......
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by observanc1: 12:15am On Oct 02, 2022
franchasofficia:

oya go chop agbado. yahoo yahoo lagos police couldnt do anything to obidients in hopeless lagos. it's in london that you want sensible Metropolitan police to go and disrupt a peaceful assembly. The right to peaceful assembly is a universally accepted right.
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by kcbaba007: 12:51am On Oct 02, 2022
franchasofficia:

Oh! Sore, I can see that this pain is too much, pls tell Tinubu to peep out of the hospital window to see what is happening, also, advice him to step down and go and take a good rest, else he will rest in pieces
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Masterito(m): 1:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Unfortunately, the police will provide them with security.
franchasofficia:

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Babalola0920: 1:04am On Oct 02, 2022
You see igbo with over wise lmao why most today known to be our nation independent is the same day una put rally does that even make sense even my kids went to modrasa with NIGERIA flag lmao igbo and over wise grin
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by bigcasava1(m): 1:17am On Oct 02, 2022
franchasofficia:

sorry u can never be in London, so don't think London is like that ur Nigeria
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by ogbonti: 2:31am On Oct 02, 2022
ufuosman:
Obi all over
Not too late to join them
We move

we miuuuuuve grin
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Obidientful: 4:25am On Oct 02, 2022
franchasofficia:

Imagine nonsense? Just because Tinubu went
to London to get some rest, they decided to gather in London to constitute nuisance angry
Child's talk. U think UK is Nigeria where police misbehave?
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by aajibeye(m): 5:51am On Oct 02, 2022
I can see nigerians celebrating independence with green white green apparels and flag in london.. am yet to see a mega rally of OBI- DIENT that was organized in london..I hope someone else can see this..
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by spartachico(m): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Obidient equals stew everywhere
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by juniior(m): 9:28am On Oct 02, 2022
Spherica177:
Lol

So for your tiny brain you think say na London be that abi?

E be things o grin

Look at this illiterate almajeri. You only believe what your godfathers tell you. Wash that slåve mindset of yours and be free. I know you're in pains that this much people can rally for a man without being bribed. Please don't project your ignorance to other people. After you finish talking nonsense on nairaland you will go and buy food items for X3 the amount it was before APC regime. SLÃVE.
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Lanre1st(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Nightwolf1:

London is not Lagos because one is populated by sane people, and the other, by mad people.

But in the midst of the mad, Obidients staged a rally successfully without any mad man coming out to disrupt the process.

Hopefully, these mad people will be converted to sane people in due course. grin

We move

See what you're saying, is that how to convince us to vote OBItuary? Calling us mad in our state! Can Tinubu hold such rally in SE without being attacked by your gunmen. Who is now mad BTW your gunmen region and Omoluabi region
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Ceejay94: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2022
franchasofficia:
Nonsense! 150 people disturbing the peace of Londoners in Newscastle road, wait until Metropolitan Police arrives, youu all will realize London is not Lagos shocked you are a fool

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by johnbd: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2022
franchasofficia:

As e de pain you e de sweet us
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by Everlastingson: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2022
blazesam:
Bros calm down, am there myself and trust me, the rallie is damn peaceful with the support of the embassy. We got enough security on ground and nobody will come and claim any nonsense.

Are you a Tinubu supporter? I know you hungry, just send me your account, I can help deal with your hunger, that what we the OBIDIENT do.

Don't give him a dime until he becomes Obidient first. See the speed with which he sent you his account details. He is hungry but chooses to be agbadorian because of tribalism. Don't give him shi shi .Make hunger reset him brain first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by 7arrows: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
franchasofficia:

Did I hear u say rest? Guy no let me tell u to shut the F... up. All the houses and hotels in lagos and Abuja no reach am rest? Sometimes I wonder if na juju them take follow una talk cause only peanuts no go make man sell him future and children own.
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by goodheart01: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
franchasofficia:

Pls are u trying to say the wonderful Lagos is a disorganized place?? More like shooting yourself in the foot.

Una go cry tire. Let the neck pressing continue pls... Lol
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by goodheart01: 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
franchasofficia:
3472600876 Taofeek Agboola Tajudeen, Wema Bank. Plz add POS withdrawal charges.

Thanks in advance bra cool

Why does ya name sound so much like someone who feeds only on Agbado... tueh

See as e rush send akant number. Urchins are truly suffering Walahi
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by goodheart01: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
drlateef:
IPOBians rallying in free society. They are enslaved at home in east.

I guess the Jos rally was also Igbos abi??
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by goodheart01: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
Babssoo:
Na lie these are Nigerians celebrating Independence Day at the Nigerian embassy

Shey ya eyes don dey pain u. Abi u no see the LP logo wey full everywhere??

Mind u those Nigerians are celebrating PO as our true independence from Cabal slavery
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by goodheart01: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
Dem think say dem wise? Put rally for independence day when people will gather normally and tag it Obi rally. Come February we will see what's up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Agbado has blocked your eyes and u are now blind as BAT himself. Didn’t u see the LP logo and banners there??
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by goodheart01: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Should I borrow you data to watch the video?

E CHOKE!!

Urchins like that Babssoo don’t have data because they haven’t been mobilized for the new week
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by drlateef: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
goodheart01:

I guess the Jos rally was also Igbos abi??

Where will you not find igbos? Even in Afghanistan you will find them. Their home is not good enough. And when they get to foreign lands, they want to take over the place.
Re: London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) by goodheart01: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2022
drlateef:

Where will you not find igbos? Even in Afghanistan you will find them. Their home is not good enough. And when they get to foreign lands, they want to take over the place.

Gibberish..... your wailing has only just begun. Stay tuned for more neck pressing from Obidients

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) / Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.