Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? (3398 Views)

Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President / Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by caprock(m): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2022
The person who opened this thread needs panadol or tramadol. I can feel heart ache. sorry

1 Like

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Innocentman86: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:

Igbos are the biggest tribalistic people in Nigeria. In igboland now, only igbos live there. They hate others, stop lying. The whole idea of biafra is to separate from others, stop lying. Igbos and abokis are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria. This is fact. Talk about what Obi has done, that's what the thread is about.
You keep insulting fulanis and northerners by calling them all sort of names.
The same way tinubuu sent opc to kill them in their thousands and hide their dead bodies.
Later you will expect them to vote for the sick,old,dying, corrupt criminal asiwajuju cool cool cool
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by baretalk: 7:51am On Oct 02, 2022
Innocentman86:

You keep insulting fulanis and northerners by calling them all sort of names.
The same way tinubuu sent opc to kill them in their thousands and hide their dead bodies.
Later you will expect them to vote for the sick,old,dying, corrupt criminal asiwajuju cool cool cool
This stale trick from flaat heads won't work. Southwest and northerners love each, it has nothing to do with my opinions on who the most tribalist people are. Fact is fact, history is there for us to learn from. Or maybe your head is too flat, it affects your brain matter cheesy
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by baretalk: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:
A lot

Let's start with saving 75 billion naira for your state after paying all workers, contractors, and still doing a lot of projects, while refusing to take loans.

Has anyone ever done that in any state before?
That money would have been eaten by inflation, it's wiser to invest money not save, except you are dull. That's why Anambra is still a village. Nigeria needs a president to increase the capacity, that is why, even America still borrows to increase capacity. it's wiser to creat structures to empower people and the state, and make the state earn more revenue, these are lasting legacies, this is what Tinubu did in Lagos that makes it richer and richer every year, by creating the right tax systems and approach. Obi saved money and Obaino his friend came to clean out cheesy.

See the way Obaino was running out of Anambra, he broke record, only governor to travel to America immediately he leaves office, I mean sane day, was that not odd?

This is a man Obi brought in, Obi and Obaino played a fast one on you guys, smart dudes. How do you think Obi is financing his campaign, bought labor ticket cheesy

You are demarketing Obi. Soludo recently borrowed money to execute projects, trying to build and expand the desolate state Obi and his gangster friend Obaino left behind.

You higlighted my point. Obi is like the foolish slave who went to dig and hide the ten pieces his master gave, the master came and caste him out. He has no ideas, his thinking is small, his reach is small, no vision. he won't be able to control a nation like Nigeria. You simple minded men are too myopic.

See what Obi did to Anambra, check the records, Lagos is number 1, this is growth and development.

1 Like

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Jflex07(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:
Fellow nigerians, till now, no reasonable reason to support Obi. Am still waiting.
You don't know the difference between am and I'm ...Tinubu urchins are illiterates and never do wells.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Great2017: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Are this the achievement of the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi that OP asked ?!

What is more important than adding value to people and your environment? Tell us the value you have created that is transforming lives and our society.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Innocentman86: 8:00am On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:

This stale trick from flaat heads won't work. Southwest and northerners love each, it has nothing to do with my opinions on who the most tribalist people are. Fact is fact, history is there for us to learn from. Or maybe your head is too flat, it affects your brain matter cheesy
Tunda fia your head.coword if it sub you run away shouting egbamiooo.
Derty afonja pigg.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by baretalk: 8:02am On Oct 02, 2022
Innocentman86:

Tunda fia your head.coword if it sub you run away shouting egbamiooo.
Derty afonja pigg.
Mad cannibal. Na only your mama and papa you fit chop.

See wetin Obi do to your state, he is too dull to run Nigeria. Lagos is number 1, Tinubu no be your papa mate.

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Innocentman86: 8:07am On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:

Mad cannibal. Na only your mama and papa you fit chop.
I m not a skull miner like you.i said you are a coword,na today.
Don't we all know about afonjas fearr fearr people.
SS/se have outsmarted we the yoruba Muslims in propagandaa these time.
Everyone now hates asiwajuju and we will lose out.
When obi wins any afonja that protext will be killeed just to remind you.
And I will be here to defend his excellency Peter obi.
So just let's just try our last propagandaa that won't work grin grin grin grin
Fear fear afonja.pigg cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Deemas(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:
Can someone tell me why I should praise and celebrate obi, when he has not done anything for Nigeria or Anambra?

Or are you people just supporting him because he is Igbo, I don't understand. What has Obi done before for anyone?

Nigerian youths think for once, not just following crowd, what really has obi done in the past, what is his track record?

This is how you fools will get disappointed, putting too much faith in an empty vessel.

I need answers.

What Obi has done to become president is simple and straight - Obi is a Christian.

Christian lokan
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by baretalk: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2022
Deemas:

What Obi has done to become president is simple and straight - Obi is a Christian.

Christian lokan
This is a joke, I hope cheesy
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by baretalk: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2022
CandyOps:

Na to start now begin choke this upcoming BATist before him wing go mature finish
The joke is on you and your dumb people cheesy

Obidient to failure cheesy

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 02, 2022
Obi doesn't need to do anything. Being a Nigerian is just enough. Can you rest now that the walking corpse, Tinubu, has been rejected?
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Lionnation: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2022
Are you just waking up today, if what. You saw yesterday made you to start thinking, then you must go online by yourself make research by yourself load data on your phone go to YouTube, you will know why millions of educated people are routing ObI and Datti
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by asanausana91: 8:17am On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:
A lot

Let's start with saving 75 billion naira for your state after paying all workers, contractors, and still doing a lot of projects, while refusing to take loans.

Has anyone ever done that in any state before?
Money was kept in fidelity Bank so that the bank will not be liquidated. I hope you know Obi relationship with the fidelity Bank.
Obi did not employ even one teacher yet you said he kept money
Doctors were on strike for 13 months yet you said he kept money
Absu was on strike for 7 months yet you said he kept money.
The man is just a liar.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Sonyboom765: 8:23am On Oct 02, 2022
So looting Anambra state fund into his daughter's Pandora account or siphoning over N250 million with his governors convoy is the value Obi Pandora added to Anambra or you are just being foolish ?!
Great2017:

What is more important than adding value to people and your environment? Tell us the value you have created that is transforming lives and our society.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by asanausana91: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

He's the only governor not invited by EFFC after office.

With that alone I am sure that I am not voting for a thief.

Follow your instinct.
was Makarfi invited by efcc?
Why do you people like to lie at ease?
There are many governors that were not invited by efcc.
You guys will regret it if you make a mistake of voting Peter Obi.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by asanausana91: 8:27am On Oct 02, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Is high time you understand what is following Obi is divine Grace. Even me that meft my tribe man to support him I don't know why. So join the moving train or port to be Agbadorians forever.
I can swear to you that Obi will not win.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by ckc(m): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:

The reason all your brothers come to Lagos and beg for place to sell is testament of the glory of Lagos. Lagos earns highest IGR, Lagos is the safest city and state. Igbos own less than 1% of the wealth in Lagos, owning a few houses and shops in a state means you depend on the state for survival. Your fathers are always begging so Lagos state government don't shut down their marker. That stale lie can only convince flaat heads. Igbos are just hustling to survive in Lagos, they didn't build or own shit. Do you know when Europeans and Indians have started coming into Lagos to trade and live?

Way before igbos started coming out to southwest region, am talking of late 1800's idiot.
And your Tinubu alone made Lagos all you stated right? The question should be what has Tinubu done to deserve to be president. Answer that 1st, then u come back. Also answer what your Buhari did that made him become president for 2 terms. Always being stupidly sentimental. Nonsense
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by ckc(m): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Yet he is the only gov caught red handed using governor's convoy to loot over N250 million monthly, the only criminal to open Pandora account in daughter's name.

You like to tell the story halfway. Go and research what your so called loot was for and why the IG cleared him then. Stop being stupidly sentimental and vote who you want and not trying to paint another candidate you don't like black
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by ckc(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:

Nigerians see what this idiot wrote.

Is this what we want, another failure?

Idiot this is Nigeria, we need a sound leader not an empty vessel, just because be is Igbo. You people don't like Nigeria, I can see clearly now.
Inside your dull little mind, you think people want Peter Obi because he is Igbo right? And even if its because he is Igbo and so Bleep*ng what? Are Igbos not Nigerians? Are they meant to be permanent followers? Pls oga go and rest!
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by ckc(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2022
Mckandre:
ok, u rather go for ur supposed sound and sick person to lead u and become croaked halfway through the journey, right? someone who will be held by the hand to sign documents due to ParkinsonD, someone who barely walks upright by himself without stumbling, someone who jettisons to UK for treatment when his cough ain't right, your supposed intelligent messiah who adviced FG to print more bank notes despite the heat of inflation, someone who has various degrees of criminal allegations against him, your boy genius who imposed a fellow genius alike on Nigerians for 8yrs with empty beautiful promises coupled with vote rigging, a known Gangster and thug lord with his minions scattered all over the city of lagos causing unrest to citizens who doesn't swim with their tides, a tribal bigot, someone who thinks curbing insecurity is by recruiting 50 million youths both willing and unwilling (something Russians are going through currently, i believe your infant will also be booked for recruitment right from the belly) with no tangible wellbeing plan for them. I can go on and on, their's a plethora of where that came from and you're here asking silly questions like a dulled kid in a classroom. If you're not tired of being mocked by the international relations,majority of Nigerians are tired.
The dude is soooo irritating!!!
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Great2017: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:
So looting Anambra state fund into his daughter's Pandora account or siphoning over N250 million with his governors convoy is the value Obi Pandora added to Anambra or you are just being foolish?!
Since you have this evidence to nail him, why not take him to court or invite the EFCC to do its job. We still have Nigerians that use their heads.

Tinubu was suspected of having access to money realised from the sales of heroin. He was charged to court and forfeited over $400,000 to the American Government. That is how to prove a case.

You are the foolish person here.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by ckc(m): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2022
asanausana91:
What is your problem with who we vote. Vote your person and we vote ours. Why are you so worked up over nothing or is something else bothering you then you come out straight!
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by asanausana91: 9:18am On Oct 02, 2022
ckc:
What is your problem with who we vote. Vote your person and we vote ours. Why are you so worked up over nothing or is something else bothering you then you come out straight!
I hate liars. You guys telling me that Peter obi is the only governor that was not invited by efcc is a big lie.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by baretalk: 9:21am On Oct 02, 2022
te author=ckc post=117192689] Inside your dull little mind, you think people want Peter Obi because he is Igbo right? And even if its because he is Igbo and so Bleep*ng what? Are Igbos not Nigerians? Are they meant to be permanent followers? Pls oga go and rest![/quote]
I don't care about tribe, am not yoruba, looking at the data, and records, Tinubu is the best man, in terms of performance.

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:

You fools never give any reasonable answer, is this how other nations select their candidate, just by spewing nonsense and curses, a president will have to perform not just about being foolishly obedient.

Nigerian youths don't be so stupid, other nations don't approach election season like this, you need to ask questions, what has this man done to deserve my support?
Don't lose sleep over Obi, he won't win a single state. Atiku is Tinubu's only challenger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by DeleTaller: 9:39am On Oct 02, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

He's the only governor not invited by EFFC after office.
With that alone I am sure that I am not voting for a thief.
Follow your instinct.

Go and do your findings once again and come back here to correct yourself.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by DeleTaller: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:

You fools never give any reasonable answer, is this how other nations select their candidate, just by spewing nonsense and curses, a president will have to perform not just about being foolishly obedient.

Nigerian youths don't be so stupid, other nations don't approach election season like this, you need to ask questions, what has this man done to deserve my support?

Obedient youths, I believe they are blind to see... foolishly going astray.

1 Like

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2022
asanausana91:

Go and vote makafi for your president sir and stop disturbing me.

Follow your instinct
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Trapnews: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2022
Simple question, yet no.reasonable answer. I am highly disappointed in Pitoobi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Will Tinubu Win Kwara State? A Quick Poll / Moment Peter Obi Stop On The Road To Hug An Elderly Woman In Southern Kaduna / Picture Of Peter Obi Rally In Lagos They Don't Want U To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.