Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? (3401 Views)

Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President / Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
KingKO22:

God forbid
I should leave a 1st class economist and vote for a 3rd class dullard with NEPA bill as certificate? grin

You idiots started it by voting a man with bread label as certificate. So vote obi too.

Merry must go round.

Idiot, who be tinubu papa?

Which primary school wey e go?

Una no dey tire for scam? Bola na woman name ooo

3 Likes

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by JOemmy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Obi is definitely not the most brilliant or the most educated to lead nigeria but he is carrying grace and favor from God no nigerian politician dead or alive can get this kind of massive national orgernic support without any string attached.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by doggedfighter(f): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
baretalk:
Can someone tell me why I should praise and celebrate obi, when he has not done anything for Nigeria or Anambra?

Or are you people just supporting him because he is Igbo, I don't understand. What has Obi done before for anyone?

Nigerian youths think for once, not just following crowd, what really has obi done in the past, what is his track record?

This is how you fools will get disappointed, putting too much faith in an empty vessel.

I need answers.

What have you done to deserve being a critic ?

Yes, you !

4 Likes

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Socialsunny14(m): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
KingKO22:

You better get one for Nnamdi KANU and one for your father and your mother will need one too. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by naijapips04: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
successmatters:
A lot

Let's start with saving 75 billion naira for your state after paying all workers, contractors, and still doing a lot of projects, while refusing to take loans.

Has anyone ever done that in any state before?

Saving 75 billion in his bank. And no, contractors were owed money. Salaries were not owed.

Then again, how many states governors in Nigeria owe salaries? There are governors much better than Obi. Lagos state for instance. Tinubu never owed salaries.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by successmatters(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
naijapips04:

Saving 75 billion in his bank. And no, contractors were owed money. Salaries were not owed.

Then again, how many states governors in Nigeria owe salaries? There are governors much better than Obi. Lagos state for instance. Tinubu never owed salaries.

Baba, you simply cannot rewrite history.

Give it a rest and vote for Peter Obi.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by naijapips04: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
successmatters:

Baba, you simply cannot rewrite history.

Give it a rest and vote for Peter Obi.

Thank you.

Which mumu history? Abi na IPOB Obi supporters wan rewrite history? Obi saved state funds in his bank.

Paying salaries is not an achievement. Almost all state governors pay salaries as at when due.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
naijapips04:

Which mumu history? Abi na IPOB Obi supporters wan rewrite history? Obi saved state funds in his bank.
Paying salaries is not an achievement. Almost all state governors pay salaries as at when due.

How much did Tinubu invest in Lagos ?

Igbo's developed Lagos or will you also try to deny this?

Don't worry, just see what the north is cooking for you soon.

If you're still not satisfied, I have a gift for you and others like you.

Take one shot and you'll sleep fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by naijapips04: 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Putting state funds in your bank account is not investment.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by baretalk: 4:58am On Oct 02, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

You idiots started it by voting a man with bread label as certificate. So vote obi too.

Merry must go round.

Obi supporters are the idiots. Tell Nigerians why obi is better, compare the state he governed to the state Tinubu governed. Give me reason. Flaat head.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by baretalk: 5:01am On Oct 02, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

The reason all your brothers come to Lagos and beg for place to sell is testament of the glory of Lagos. Lagos earns highest IGR, Lagos is the safest city and state. Igbos own less than 1% of the wealth in Lagos, owning a few houses and shops in a state means you depend on the state for survival. Your fathers are always begging so Lagos state government don't shut down their marker. That stale lie can only convince flaat heads. Igbos are just hustling to survive in Lagos, they didn't build or own shit. Do you know when Europeans and Indians have started coming into Lagos to trade and live?

Way before igbos started coming out to southwest region, am talking of late 1800's idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by baretalk: 5:07am On Oct 02, 2022
doggedfighter:

What have you done to deserve being a critic ?

Yes, you !
Am sure you have a brain, politicians are coming to serve us, our job is to critique them. I have a brain, am not a zombie or crowd follower, brain is for reasoning. No Obidient has given me any answer, Nigeria see the empty vessel you want to vote in, your disappoinment will be great.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by baretalk: 5:08am On Oct 02, 2022
CandyOps:

Oloriburku people. Go ask your papa that question. Bloody f#cker. Who u dey call youth? I no blame you. Agbado done block your brain
Thunder fire your whorre mother, foolishness kill you fools, blockheads. Give me one reason, none, and almost 10,000 Obi supporters have seen it.

Obi the Pandora thief is an empty vessel, that's why there is so much noise.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by baretalk: 5:10am On Oct 02, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Merry must go round.

Nigerians see what this idiot wrote.

Is this what we want, another failure?

Idiot this is Nigeria, we need a sound leader not an empty vessel, just because be is Igbo. You people don't like Nigeria, I can see clearly now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by baretalk: 5:11am On Oct 02, 2022
Fellow nigerians, till now, no reasonable reason to support Obi. Am still waiting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Sonyboom765: 5:27am On Oct 02, 2022
Divine grace my foot. Answer the guy question abeg.

PeterObi4LP:

Is high time you understand what is following Obi is divine Grace. Even me that meft my tribe man to support him I don't know why. So join the moving train or port to be Agbadorians forever.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Tochi3(m): 5:28am On Oct 02, 2022
CandyOps:

Na to start now begin choke this upcoming BATist before him wing go mature finish
cheesy grin
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Sonyboom765: 5:31am On Oct 02, 2022
Yet he is the only gov caught red handed using governor's convoy to loot over N250 million monthly, the only criminal to open Pandora account in daughter's name.

general111:
Nothing..
His body language screams honesty..
He is like every other politician but there is a way he talks and there is a way he carries hinself
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by tuborme: 5:34am On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:
Can someone tell me why I should praise and celebrate obi, when he has not done anything for Nigeria or Anambra?

Or are you people just supporting him because he is Igbo, I don't understand. What has Obi done before for anyone?

Nigerian youths think for once, not just following crowd, what really has obi done in the past, what is his track record?

This is how you fools will get disappointed, putting too much faith in an empty vessel.

I need answers.

Igbos are one people who will never support you because you are one of their own. In fact, this is the first time igbos are supporting an Igbo man for presidency.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by tuborme: 5:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Yet he is the only gov caught red handed using governor's convoy to loot over N250 million monthly, the only criminal to open Pandora account in daughter's name.

You caught him? You?
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by baretalk: 5:36am On Oct 02, 2022
tuborme:

Igbos are one people who will never support you because you are one of their own. In fact, this is the first time igbos are supporting an Igbo man for presidency.
Igbos are the biggest tribalistic people in Nigeria. In igboland now, only igbos live there. They hate others, stop lying. The whole idea of biafra is to separate from others, stop lying. Igbos and abokis are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria. This is fact. Talk about what Obi has done, that's what the thread is about.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Great2017: 5:40am On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:

I need answers.
A successful business man like Obi cannot be an empty vessel.

I challenge you to tell us what you do for a living, how much tax you pay and how many Nigerians you have provided jobs for including the ones you have lifted out of poverty. Then, we can tell between you and Obi who the real empty vessel is.

1 Like

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:

I need answers.
What has Atiku and Tinubu done 4 Lagos and Nigeria,,
After he installed Buhari a failure 4 us, he wan com continue from wher he stopped undecided
Wetin Atiku do as a Vice president??
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by tuborme: 5:48am On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:
Fellow nigerians, till now, no reasonable reason to support Obi. Am still waiting.

He is the only candidate that understands policy formulation as regards to poverty eradication.

The only governor who took a pariah state (state of Nigeria currently) and brought it to progress state.

The only governor who had a practical formula against corruption.

The only governor who laid a solid foundation for workers welfare (16 yrs of continuous payment of salaries, pensions, gratuities and allowances as and when due)

The only candidate who understands the need for sustainable development goals like primary health care delivery over white elephant projects. His projects are people driven not to score cheap political points.

Sustainable development goals are the investments the government needs to make to grow incomes tomorrow. Our literacy level and access to primary health care needs to increase. Infant child mortality is still very high especially in rural areas.

His idea about insecurity is the most practical and sustainable. Carrot/stick approach with SME support.

He understands that tax should be small and easy to administer.

His frugality is never in question. And so many more.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Burruchaga71(m): 6:01am On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:

I need answers.

If Buhari can be president. You too can become as well

1 Like

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by pointblank247(m): 6:07am On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:

I need answers.
stop wasting your time calling us fools. Your mother was the biggest Fool before she was gang raped to death by 15 drunk almajiri.
Listen real good , stupido, go drink snipper and end your pain, we know what Obi has done for Nigeria and Anambra state and we don't owe you any explanation. Go consentrate on your Tinubu or any other of your thiefing pay master but be warned NEXT time you insult any obidient person, i will Bleep you up real bad that you will deactivate your accounts. Nkakwu
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Mckandre(m): 6:14am On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:

Nigerians see what this idiot wrote.

Is this what we want, another failure?

Idiot this is Nigeria, we need a sound leader not an empty vessel, just because be is Igbo. You people don't like Nigeria, I can see clearly now.
ok, u rather go for ur supposed sound and sick person to lead u and become croaked halfway through the journey, right? someone who will be held by the hand to sign documents due to ParkinsonD, someone who barely walks upright by himself without stumbling, someone who jettisons to UK for treatment when his cough ain't right, your supposed intelligent messiah who adviced FG to print more bank notes despite the heat of inflation, someone who has various degrees of criminal allegations against him, your boy genius who imposed a fellow genius alike on Nigerians for 8yrs with empty beautiful promises coupled with vote rigging, a known Gangster and thug lord with his minions scattered all over the city of lagos causing unrest to citizens who doesn't swim with their tides, a tribal bigot, someone who thinks curbing insecurity is by recruiting 50 million youths both willing and unwilling (something Russians are going through currently, i believe your infant will also be booked for recruitment right from the belly) with no tangible wellbeing plan for them. I can go on and on, their's a plethora of where that came from and you're here asking silly questions like a dulled kid in a classroom. If you're not tired of being mocked by the international relations,majority of Nigerians are tired.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Validated: 6:21am On Oct 02, 2022
KingKO22:
I can't wait for February to come grin

Zombidiots will understand that election is not about 3000 IPOB gathering grin

Even Atiku gather more people in 2019 than this 3rd class dullard with NEPA bill as certificate grin
The shame is on you.
20 weeks ago, Obi is only looking to be Atiku'vp
18 weeks ago, Labour Party? Wrong move
15 weeks ago, they will labour to death
11 weeks ago, LP has no structure
10 weeks ago, they are mere social media noise makers.
5 weeks ago, just wait until campaign starts.
This week, I can't wait for February to come.

Can't you see that you have lost it already?

4 Likes

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Foolishbuhari: 6:40am On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:

You fools never give any reasonable answer, is this how other nations select their candidate, just by spewing nonsense and curses, a president will have to perform not just about being foolishly obedient.

Nigerian youths don't be so stupid, other nations don't approach election season like this, you need to ask questions, what has this man done to deserve my support?

You are the fool who has refused to read to learn. No one would oblige your foolishness here. The Same way you can come and sew up a thread asking dirty questions, use the same energy to check what the man did at Anambra as governor. Nonsense agbadoan!
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Ruggedniggaone: 6:51am On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:

Am sure you have a brain, politicians are coming to serve us, our job is to critique them. I have a brain, am not a zombie or crowd follower, brain is for reasoning. No Obidient has given me any answer, Nigeria see the empty vessel you want to vote in, your disappoinment will be great.
honestly a lot of obi followers are only following him base on hearsay, most of them cant tell you what the man will bring to the table to solve Nigeria numerous problems I was following crowds before I reason on my own that this overhyped obi can even worse than bubu,buhari was overhyped than this what is the outcome if not suffering upon suffering. some of them don't even know obi manifesto and they don't care to know they just keep following him zombies because their friend told them that obi is for the youths they allow a 60 years old grandpa to decieve them that he is for the youths Nigeria youths are what buhari called them LAZY YOUTHS

1 Like

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Sonyboom765: 6:52am On Oct 02, 2022
Yes I did, I challenge Peter Obi to come out n deny he was not caught red-handed using his governors convey to free N250 million cash to God knows where.

tuborme:

You caught him? You?

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by Sonyboom765: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Are this the achievement of the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi that OP asked ?!

Great2017:

I challenge you to tell us what you do for a living, how much tax you pay and how many Nigerians you have provided jobs for including the ones you have lifted out of poverty. Then, we can tell between you and Obi who the real empty vessel is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RCCG General Overseer, Pastor E. An Adeboye New Prophecy, Says It Will Happen Be / What Ojukwu Said About Releasing Awolowo / Kogi Guber: Action Alliance Disowns Candidate’s Petition Against Gov-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.