Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? (3413 Views)

Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President / Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by baretalk: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Perfectbeing:

I still don't get how people will be hyping saving money for a state that was lacking basic amenties. Saving money when there's bad road, the state water corporation is dead and buried, doctors on strike, lecturers on strike.

Even Soludo (abi was it Moghalu), the current Government mocked the savings. Liken it to a father saving money when his children are unkempt and nor going to school.

They hype giving of laptops to school children. They what should we say about Tinubu that donated N1 billion to LASU earlier this year?
Giving laptops to school children should be the work of LG chairmen and councilors.

Nigerians want to vote a known failure because they want change. How foolish can that be?
Obi is an empty barrel. 95% of his supporters are igbos who are scattered everywhere in Nigeria, releasing fake numbers in their rallies, all Obi supporters are not up to Tinubu supporters in North alone
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by baretalk: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
Till now, no one has justified why Obi should be president.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by CandyOps(m): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
lexylaw40:
bro calm down.....if you invest 658billion into a business and the business is yeilding 267 annually is that not a fantastic business and you have decades to pay back. That's a beautiful investment ok

You don't get it. It's an annual investment. Not a one-time payment. I don't think it's a good business.

Lagos is actually costing Nigeria and our unborn kids money to maintain. And the reason is because the bulk of the funds is looted & syphoned out if the state using bogus companies they (public office holders in Lagos) own through a proxy to take contract for jobs they dont perform.

So at the end of the day, we remain in debt. Even after borrowing so much. And our debtors keep giving us so we keep getting into debt that me and you and our kids cannot pay back.

Plus Lagos keeps consuming without producing export goods.

If you have knowledge of elementary maths and can calculate profits and loss this shouldn't be hard to get. Because the numbers don't lie

Which is why we need someone who has a track record of preserving funds and plugging the leaks.

Be safe.
And Vote wisely!
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by haslaw(m): 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:
A lot

Let's start with saving 75 billion naira for your state after paying all workers, contractors, and still doing a lot of projects, while refusing to take loans.

Has anyone ever done that in any state before?

Are you talking about the Twitter projects
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by CandyOps(m): 12:00am On Oct 03, 2022
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by CandyOps(m): 12:35am On Oct 03, 2022
baretalk:

Check the asset, infrastructure and systems created by Lagos. Lagos is a very profitable venture. It's IGR keeps increasing, if you can't service debt, you won't get loans, Lagos pays and service its own debts like every other state. FG don't pay state's debts. Stop talking like an illiterate now, I won't want to waste my time debating with a dumbo. Lagos is a big asset to Nigeria, the VAT, company taxes, wharf and clearing ports taxes, customs duties accrued from Lagos by FG helps funds part of the bill of Nigeria. Anambra don't contribute 10% to federal purse of what Lagos does. These loans are long term, the infrastructure will last decades and keep the state moving forward and flourishing. Infrastructure like the blue and red rail, massive road construction, Eko Atlantic city, and other systems created by the state. Soon Lagos will start buying other states, we might buy Anambra and help you people develop it. Am sorry but you are a fool for calling Lagos a liability, a state that feeds Nigeria, and carries the burden of other dead states like Anambra and co, all your urchins run here to survive, urchins from everywhere come to Lagos to survive. Very dumb flaatiino. Please you are talking to intelligent people, dumb people and liars annoy me.

I shouldn't grace your mannerless quote with a response but then someone random might read this and get some enlightenment. So here I go...

Firstly, I can school you on how the debt servicing of Nigeria works from OBJs tenure till date and I'll post my sources too... But that'll be too much typing.

Let me help you summarise how the IMF and the International credit system works for Africa that includes- debt servicing in Africa because you sound terribly misinformed.

The FGN in 10 years has consistently paid interest on its Nigerian Treasury Bills (NTB), FGN Bonds, Sukuk Bonds, Saving Bonds and Nigerian Treasury Bonds, while interest on Multilateral, Eurobond borrowings among others continued to increase steadily.

And W
While FG continues to spend heavily on servicing both domestic and external debts and accumulating new loans, its revenue bucket (IGR) is shrinking further, largely due to our corrupt political public office holder looting the hell out of the country's purse with little or no restrictions... With the help of Britain and other western crooks

... If you wonder why we keep getting loans we can't & wont afford to fully service from our creditors, the answer is simple - it's a BIG SCAM

- We are indebted mainly to the West, Arabs and Chinese.

And fiat money isnt worth much after a few years it's printed because the same system that introduced the international trade system (SWIFT) that hedges all currency against the Dollar and Euro is the same system that introduced inflation by printing more money hence making it loss worth in the long run.

Let me explain better,

If there is too much of something in circulation it loses value. If you understand crypto this shouldn't be news to you.

So basically, Africa is fu**Ed by the West and China because the main resources Africa has that can be traded internationally (which will in turn make African currencies perform better on the monetary scale) has been hijacked already by the Creditors precolonial era.

So if we take a loan of 1Trn USD. They'll print more of it and we can't keep up cause our raw materials for work keeps going back to them as finished products and we buy it from them (at their rate hedged against the dollar)

So how on earth is it a good idea to keep borrowing and squandering it on high-rise buildings and white elephant structures that add nothing to the lifes of Nigerians but asethetics?

What happened to growing your export capacity, putting a stop to theives and crooks who syphon and loot almost all borrowed funds for themselves using bogus inflated contracts, refining our own oil, and becoming a strong player in the international stock market?

The moment you said the FG doesn't service state debts, I knew instantly you didn't have your facts right.

Okonjo Iweala, Soludo and Mansur Muthar wrote a comprehensive book on debt management in Nigeria. You should read it if you can. It's a war you CANNOT win especially if you keep borrowing.

In my opinion, what we need is not Eko Atlantic that is always empty. Or another TINAPA.

We need low-cost housing projects, low-cost toilets to eradicate public defecation, low-cost subisdized schools, affordable health-care, clean water and access to technology.

We are not all daft in this country
It's basic knowledge what a country needs to explode it's IGR. Not overpriced Eko Atlantic or railway tracks built with inflated padded contracts given to their owned companies from northern states with almost no export crop to Lagos.

It's so pathetic we can't see it because divide and rule works so well especially when you play the ethnic card.

Lagos is just a wasteful state and the leaders take in calling it the centre of excellence when be say Na squander them dey sqaunder the money and Na all of us go still pay the debt when the time comes.

It's either we pay am forever with our raw materials or we STAND UP AND PLUG THE LOOPHOLES, SAY NO TO THIEVES & CROOKS in the public office, cut down cost of governance, save up the borrowed funds and put it to work.

I'm sorry for the lengthy post but...

Someone has to explain to you that borrowing money to build amusement park and hotel when your people are dying of hunger because your currency worth shit is a bad idea especially when it's with borrowed funds.

I mean, how dumb can you be??

If this is hard to get then it's obvious something is fundamentally wrong with your level of understanding of how a growing nation should be built.

Boy, I can go on and on and on for hours when it comes to Debt Management Funds and how it works. Don't even get me started

Have you ever heard of BRICS and the fight against the USD and Euro?

That's what the war with Russia and Ukraine is all about. Besides, Nigeria is one-leg in debt to the Chinese and another is indebted to the West who are big players on the international monetary scale so... We're just caught in the crossfire catching damage shots from either angle.

Let me give you a break. What you could have argued upon is the fact that Nigeria don't get enough credit facilities because it's currency is underperforming.

But then you're faced with the big question of Transparency -- what have you done with the borrowed funds apart from to build amusement park and hotel?

I'm giving you pointers you could argue to make a better conversation on this but then it's hard to sound educated when you support an idea of motion because it's your tribe.

It's called blind argument.

To be honest, if APC has fielded Fashola or someone else we won't be having this conversation except then the atgum6woukd be against APC not the candidate itself

Be safe and VOTE WISELY!
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by lexylaw40: 3:17am On Oct 03, 2022
CandyOps:

I shouldn't grace your mannerless quote with a response but then someone random might read this and get some enlightenment. So here I go...

Firstly, I can school you on how the debt servicing of Nigeria works from OBJs tenure till date and I'll post my sources too... But that'll be too much typing.

Let me help you summarise how the IMF and the International credit system works for Africa that includes- debt servicing in Africa because you sound terribly misinformed.

The FGN in 10 years has consistently paid interest on its Nigerian Treasury Bills (NTB), FGN Bonds, Sukuk Bonds, Saving Bonds and Nigerian Treasury Bonds, while interest on Multilateral, Eurobond borrowings among others continued to increase steadily.

And W
While FG continues to spend heavily on servicing both domestic and external debts and accumulating new loans, its revenue bucket (IGR) is shrinking further, largely due to our corrupt political public office holder looting the hell out of the country's purse with little or no restrictions... With the help of Britain and other western crooks

... If you wonder why we keep getting loans we can't & wont afford to fully service from our creditors, the answer is simple - it's a BIG SCAM

And fiat money isnt worth much after a few years it's printed because the same system that introduced the international trade system (SWIFT) that hedges all currency against the Dollar and Euro is the same system that introduced inflation by printing more money hence making it loss worth in the long run.

Let me explain better,

If there is too much of something in circulation it loses value. If you understand crypto this shouldn't be news to you.

So basically, Africa is fu**Ed by the West and China because the main resources Africa has that can be traded internationally (which will in turn make African currencies perform better on the monetary scale) has been hijacked already by the Creditors precolonial era.

So if we take a loan of 1Trn USD. They'll print more of it and we can't keep up cause our raw materials for work keeps going back to them as finished products and we buy it from them (at their rate hedged against the dollar)

So how on earth is it a good idea to keep borrowing and squandering it on high-rise buildings and white elephant structures that add nothing to the lifes of Nigerians but asethetics?

What happened to growing your export capacity, putting a stop to theives and crooks who syphon and loot almost all borrowed funds for themselves using bogus inflated contracts, refining our own oil, and becoming a strong player in the international stock market?

The moment you said the FG doesn't service state debts, I knew instantly you didn't have your facts right.

Okonjo Iweala, Soludo and Mansur Muthar wrote a comprehensive book on debt management in Nigeria. You should read it if you can. It's a war you CANNOT win especially if you keep borrowing.

In my opinion, what we need is not Eko Atlantic that is always empty. Or another TINAPA.

We need low-cost housing projects, low-cost toilets to eradicate public defecation, low-cost subisdized schools, affordable health-care, clean water and access to technology.

It's basic knowledge what a country needs to explode it's IGR. Not overpriced Eko Atlantic or railway tracks built with inflated padded contracts given to their owned companies from northern states with almost no export crop to Lagos.

It's so pathetic we can't see it because divide and rule works so well especially when you play the ethnic card.

Lagos is just a wasteful state and the leaders take in calling it the centre of excellence when be say Na squander them dey sqaunder the money and Na all of us go still pay the debt when the time comes.

It's either we pay am forever with our raw materials or we STAND UP AND PLUG THE LOOPHOLES, SAY NO TO THIEVES & CROOKS in the public office, cut down cost of governance, save up the borrowed funds and put it to work.

Someone has to explain to you that borrowing money to build amusement park and hotel when your people are dying of hunger because your currency worth shit is a bad idea especially when it's with borrowed funds.

If this is hard to get then it's obvious something is fundamentally wrong with your level of understanding of how a growing nation should be built.

Boy, I can go on and on and on for hours when it comes to Debt Management Funds and how it works. Don't even get me started

That's what the war with Russia and Ukraine is all about. Besides, Nigeria is one-leg in debt to the Chinese and another is indebted to the West who are big players on the international monetary scale so... We're just caught in the crossfire catching damage shots from either angle.

Let me give you a break. What you could have argued upon is the fact that Nigeria don't get enough credit facilities because it's currency is underperforming.

But then you're faced with the big question of Transparency -- what have you done with the borrowed funds apart from to build amusement park and hotel?

I'm giving you pointers you could argue to make a better conversation on this but then it's hard to sound educated when you support an idea of motion because it's your tribe.

To be honest, if APC has fielded Fashola or someone else we won't be having this conversation except then the atgum6woukd be against APC not the candidate itself

Be safe and VOTE WISELY!
mkpomiri is not good for you
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by baretalk: 6:01am On Oct 03, 2022
CandyOps:

And W

Let me explain better,

Be safe and VOTE WISELY!
You are a fool, which all of us pay debt, you stay in Lagos, you pay VAT, you have a job you pay income tax, which you pay everywhere else. You are a stupid pig for talking trash, go and stay in Anambra, Lagos don't need you. Everywhere in the world you pay tax. Every state carries its own tax burden, financiers will come if your state is viable. Anambra can not access the type of funds Lagos access because of viability. You are a real illiterate. The state bears it's debt responsibility, America owes china 12 trillion dollars, a state that is not expanding can not earn more IGR, Soludo just borrowed over 100billion naira. I notice you Ipobians flaat heads are real dull. How do you help the state pay it's debt?

Are you in secondary school, because you sound like a kid. Idiot listen federal government debts portfolio and states are different, federal government and state operate different accounts and federal government does not pay debts for states. You obidiiots are really idiots. You are totally off point. We are talking of Lagos state not federal government, nothing concern federal government or anyone else about Lagos state loans, it is serviced by the state account.. Mugu. You are a fool we are talking about Lagos and Anambra it has nothing to do with federal government. Go and school your father.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by kolaaderin: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

You idiots started it by voting a man with bread label as certificate. So vote obi too.

Merry must go round.

Idiot, who be tinubu papa?

Which primary school wey e go?

Una no dey tire for scam? Bola na woman name ooo

Here we got the only answer and the only driving force for Zombidients, they only want the merry to go round to Igbo tribe. It’s understandable, but please don’t over hype a very bad product against a good products. Obi is bad and can not help this country like Tinubu will do even though he is also not a perfect man for the job.
I m not surprise some Nigeria youths are on this bandwagon, after all they believed they could forever make money on MMM. I m in my 30s highly educated with foreign degrees and Can never be deceived on right from wrong, we all want better Nigeria and I will honestly try a never been proven candidate like Sowore and Mogalu then we can see it as revolution but non is really in the race on the coming ballot no thanks to zombidiot that should be overwhelmingly behind Sowore or any other young candidate that has never been tested.
Obi is part and member of the ruling class that destroyed this country, and he and Tinubu is not different from others, except that the later has a very keen eye in selecting competent hands to get the job done while Obi would be surrounded with mediocre that will further sink the country.

Vote wisely without any bandwagon noise.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by baretalk: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2022
CandyOps:

You don't get it. It's an annual investment. Not a one-time payment. I don't think it's a good business.

Lagos is actually costing Nigeria and our unborn kids money to maintain. And the reason is because the bulk of the funds is looted & syphoned out if the state using bogus companies they (public office holders in Lagos) own through a proxy to take contract for jobs they dont perform.

So at the end of the day, we remain in debt. Even after borrowing so much. And our debtors keep giving us so we keep getting into debt that me and you and our kids cannot pay back.

Plus Lagos keeps consuming without producing export goods.

If you have knowledge of elementary maths and can calculate profits and loss this shouldn't be hard to get. Because the numbers don't lie

Which is why we need someone who has a track record of preserving funds and plugging the leaks.

Be safe.
And Vote wisely!
Once again you sound foolish, loans for projects are given on a long term basis, Lagos uses it's loans for capital projects, which is what attracts investors that keeps the IGR growing, loans are necessary and good for expansion, as long as you earn enough IGR to service the loans and still meet your liabilities, Lagos balance sheet is in surplus, when they minus loan servicing bill, recurrent liabilities (salaries, expenses and overheads). Talk of Anambra that is not earning enough, how will Soludo pay back?

The most important thing is earnings.

A state is an entity with its own accounts, the liability and loans of Lagos will be paid by Lagos via the IGR the state makes. Lagos don't need poor people like you here, we need businesses that will come create job, pay good salaries to Nigeria and big spenders. Big cities are not for everyone, stay in your states and pay your taxes there. Myopic man, your head is flaat as Obi, saving money when jobless Anambra youths have turned to cannibals in the bush cheesy

This is advanced economics and accounting, not maths.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by CandyOps(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
baretalk:

Once again you sound foolish, loans for projects are given on a long term basis, Lagos uses it's loans for capital projects, which is what attracts investors that keeps the IGR growing, loans are necessary and good for expansion, as long as you earn enough IGR to service the loans and still meet your liabilities, Lagos balance sheet is in surplus, when they minus loan servicing bill, recurrent liabilities (salaries, expenses and overheads). Talk of Anambra that is not earning enough, how will Soludo pay back?

The most important thing is earnings.

A state is an entity with its own accounts, the liability and loans of Lagos will be paid by Lagos via the IGR the state makes. Lagos don't need poor people like you here, we need businesses that will come create job, pay good salaries to Nigeria and big spenders. Big cities are not for everyone, stay in your states and pay your taxes there. Myopic man, your head is flaat as Obi, saving money when jobless Anambra youths have turned to cannibals in the bush cheesy

This is advanced economics and accounting, not maths.

No, i don't sound foolish, sir. In fact, I'm talking to you from a place of authority.

I once worked with the Debt Management Financing dept with specific focus on credit facilities going to Africa from Asia. So, when I talk debt servicing or international access to credit facilities, you calm down and listen. Besides, I currently have a workforce of at least 30 employees and around 45 indirectly nationwide across the 36 states of Nigeria. So i'm not some employed bloke living on minimum wage and hoping on ewa or agbdo to function.

You seem to be more interested in mudsling and personally attacking me, so, this will prolly be the last i'll reply to your mentions because it seems like a waste of time.

Let me repeat myself, NIGERIA IS IN DEEP SH*T and CANNOT FULLY PAY BACK HER LOAN with the current economic roadmap she is on.

The LASG does not service her debts directly to the international credit officers.
The FGN does that after it must have settled domestically with the states.

Thats what the office of the Auditor is meant for nowadays... which explains the constant fire outbreaks in the office from time to time (to destroy evidences of financial misappropriation)

If the Naira doesn't perform well in about 15 years time, some of the ports in Lagos could be taken over completely by foreign creditors.

HOW TO GET OUT OF DEBT IN A NUTSHELL..

-Create a Debt Payment Plan. ...
-Don't take on Any More Debt. ...
-Pay More Than the Minimum. ...
-Create an Emergency Fund. ...
-Live on a Bare Bones Budget. ...
-Avoid Debt Settlement Organisations. ...
-Negotiate a Lower Interest Rate with Your Bank. ...
-Be Accountable... amongst others.

Currently Africa has the highest interest rate in the whole world on international loans with their almost worthless currency on the international cap index martket (apart from Libya, Ghana and maybe S.A)

Borrowing is a good thing when the debtor has plans to make good use of the money not when it is looted by corrupt public office holders and their godfathers who feel they can lay a claim on the seat of the GCFRN without merit.

You talk about investors looking out for long term investments and growing IGR which is true... but investors are bailing out of Nigeria in droves because they credit score and economic stability of the nation is nothing any serious business owner would want to dabble into.

You seem to be the only one who thinks Nigeria is viable spot for foreign investments and that shows how shallow your knowledge of the international market is.

Do have a splendid day for the rest of the day.

Back to local politics, I don't see Tinubu mention anything in relation to solving any of what we just discussed above.
He seems to be interested in taking his share of the national cake which is why I really don't like his ambitions.

Replace him with Fashola or Babajide Sanwo Olu and watch how the discussion change from Agbado anthem to something with a slight resemblance of intelligence in it.

Chatting with BAT supporters reduces my IQ because you have to spend lots of energy explaining basic economics to school grads and it's completely draining . It's like discussing with someone who believes the earth is flat.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by baretalk: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=CandyOps post=117235447]

No, i don't sound foolish, sir. In fact, I'm talking to you from a place of authority.

I once worked with the Debt Management Financing dept with specific focus on credit facilities going to Africa from Asia. So, when I talk debt servicing or international access to credit facilities, you calm down and listen. Besides, I currently have a workforce of at least 30 employees and around 45 indirectly nationwide across the 36 states of Nigeria.

You seem to be more interested in mudsling and personally attacking me, so, this will prolly be the last i'll reply to your mentions because it seems like a waste of time.

Let me repeat myself, NIGERIA IS IN DEEP SH*T and CANNOT FULLY PAY BACK HER LOAN with the current economic roadmap she is on.

The LASG does not service her debts directly to the international credit officers.
The FGN does that after it must have settled domestically with the states.

Thats what the office of the Auditor is meant for nowadays... which explains the constant fire outbreaks in the office from time to time (to destroy evidences of financial misappropriation)

If the Naira doesn't perform well in about 15 years time, some of the ports in Lagos could be taken over completely by foreign creditors.

HOW TO GET OUT OF DEBT IN A NUTSHELL..

-Create a Debt Payment Plan. ...
-Don't take on Any More Debt. ...
-Pay More Than the Minimum. ...
-Create an Emergency Fund. ...
-Live on a Bare Bones Budget. ...
-Avoid Debt Settlement Organisations. ...
-Negotiate a Lower Interest Rate with Your Bank. ...
-Be Accountable... amongst others.

Currently Africa has the highest interest rate in the whole world on international loans with their almost worthless currency on the international cap index martket (apart from Libya, Ghana and maybe S.A)

Borrowing is a good thing when the debtor has plans to make good use of the money not when it is looted by corrupt public office holders and their godfathers who feel they can lay a claim on the seat of the GCFRN without merit.

You talk about investors looking out for long term investments and growing IGR which is true... but investors are bailing out of Nigeria in droves because they credit score and economic stability of the nation is nothing any serious business owner would want to dabble into.

You seem to be the only one who thinks Nigeria is viable spot for foreign investments and that shows how shallow your knowledge of the international market is
Have a splendid day for the rest of the day.[/quote
You are an educated zombie. You know nothing.
We are talking of Lagos not Nigeria.
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by CandyOps(m): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
baretalk:

You are a fool, which all of us pay debt, you stay in Lagos, you pay VAT, you have a job you pay income tax, which you pay everywhere else. You are a stupid pig for talking trash, go and stay in Anambra, Lagos don't need you. Everywhere in the world you pay tax. Every state carries its own tax burden, financiers will come if your state is viable. Anambra can not access the type of funds Lagos access because of viability. You are a real illiterate. The state bears it's debt responsibility, America owes china 12 trillion dollars, a state that is not expanding can not earn more IGR, Soludo just borrowed over 100billion naira. I notice you Ipobians flaat heads are real dull. How do you help the state pay it's debt?

Are you in secondary school, because you sound like a kid. Idiot listen federal government debts portfolio and states are different, federal government and state operate different accounts and federal government does not pay debts for states. You obidiiots are really idiots. You are totally off point. We are talking of Lagos state not federal government, nothing concern federal government or anyone else about Lagos state loans, it is serviced by the state account.. Mugu. You are a fool we are talking about Lagos and Anambra it has nothing to do with federal government. Go and school your father.

Nope! that's not true. The state government does not service her debts to the creditors directly.

And by God's grace and by the works of my hands I am proud to say that I can never be broke or need a job in my entire life again. God forbid say I dey employed.

Just see my reply to the guy above because it's a waste of time replying you. Have a great day too.

If I wanted to commit suicide, I would climb up to the height of your ego and jump down to your IQ level. You have a big loose mouth for someone with less than zero I.Q

The more i listen to you the more my IQ dey reduce. Abeg carry your empty head the go. Maybe, only maybe, the agbado you have in place of gray matter will decompose naturally and give space for rejuvenation of more gray cells
Re: What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? by baretalk: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
CandyOps:

Nope! that's not true. The state government does not service her debts to the creditors directly.

And by God's grace and by the works of my hands I am proud to say that I can never be broke or need a job in my entire life again. God forbid say I dey employed.

Just see my reply to the guy above because it's a waste of time replying you. Have a great day too.

If I wanted to commit suicide, I would climb up to the height of your ego and jump down to your IQ level. You have a big loose mouth for someone with less than zero I.Q

The more i listen to you the more my IQ dey reduce. Abeg carry your empty head the go. Maybe, only maybe, the agbado you have in place of gray matter will decompose naturally and give space for rejuvenation of more gray cells
I just exposed your ignorance. Get ready lazy asses, true federalism is the next phase, no more free money for anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos / Taraba State Governor Looses Polling Unit To Obi. / JUST IN: Tension Mounts As Tribunal Asked SAN, Journalists, Lawyers To Submit Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.