Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl (47713 Views)

Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by diggindeep: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

The Op is stupid and deranged for doing so.

Honestly

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Femi8586(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
VictorDivine:
The animal should be castrated, get his prick severed and be shoved down his throat.

Make sure you also channel this same energy and anger next time if the reverse is the case.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by achimendy(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
irunoko:
oyinbo says show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.from all indications and from his post,he is a rapist just like many others Here and hand go still touch THEM

Exactly.......

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by dettolgel: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Greattestman:
Some people are insane, I mean their brain runs backward. It is up to parents to watch and guide their kids. Who sent her into a single guy's room?

When are you going to blame the parents of the boy that didn't raise him properly?

Because if he was properly even if a naked girl runs into his room he will remember his home training and behave himself.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Mikeiron78(m): 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Here we go again wit some stupid Nigerians who rather blame the victim than the perpetrators. How is that a lesson to the parents of the innocent girl if your friend raped her? Is her parents the ones that is stigmatized and live with the horrified event for the rest of their life. Would you conclude if that was your daughter, sister or even mother Think before you type.
I'll look into you too, "Show me your friend and I'll tell you the type of person you are".
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by amb567(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
rape is traumatic,it not funny
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
irunoko:
you're just a pedophile,bye

I don't desire under age girls ok, am only stating the fact...after all, I don't make the rules.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by amb567(m): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
but sleeping with underage kids makes him a man?
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Shadysen: 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
rickpat:
for minors whether with or without consent (whether she wants it or not) it's a crime term as defilement as long as she is below the legal age of consent,which is 18years( nigeria)...if it's a case of a minor whether it's her wish or not...it's a crime called defilement
so, what's the punishment for defilement?
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by rickpat(m): 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Shadysen:
so, what's the punishment for defilement?
below 11 years is life imprisonment

12 to 15years is 20years imprisonment

15 to not yet 18 is 15years improvement
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Shadysen: 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
rickpat:
below 11 years is life imprisonment

12 to 15years is 20years imprisonment

15 to not yet 18 is 15years improvement
what of 18 yrs old?
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by rickpat(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Shadysen:
what of 18 yrs old?
18years if penetrated without her consent is rape and the punishment is life imprisonment as maximum punishment or could be years sentence
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by amb567(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
i dont really blame him,because according to this thing that happen

the guy was expecting her girlfriend to come over,and her girlfriend disappoint him,and he was already drunk, so i dont blame the guy,if it is you guys that drunk is almost the same thing,so i dont blame him
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Shadysen: 4:32am On Oct 04, 2022
rickpat:
18years if penetrated without her consent is rape and the punishment is life imprisonment as maximum punishment or could be years sentence
may God help me, go to prison because of pussy? God forbid!
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Farfalla(f): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You need help @bolded. Just like your friend needs it. Because that is the same mindset he used when raping her.

The blame goes to the girl's parents. It's their fault that they couldn't protect their daughter from a rapist on the prowl. The rapist shouldn't be blamed at all...

The nerve of these imbeciles!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by iamL(f): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2022
Amojii:

I don't desire under age girls ok, am only stating the fact...after all, I don't make the rules.

Rapist!

You and the deranged OP saying trash about the girls parents letting her into single guys room.

Most Nigerian men are rapist in disguised.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by lawbabs: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
culf:

It means cutting ties with everyone including relatives, friends and neighbours.
Your brother, sister, aunty, friend or uncle could be the threat, are you telling your kids to never go close to any relatives even when such relatives are under your roof?
forget this particular case, most cases of little children's rape are by close family members.
a rapist is a rapist, unless you take the kids with you to wherever you wanna go, they are never save with someone with a raping tendencies around whether the child go close to such person or not.
Let's kick and stand against such acts and stop giving excuses or reasons please

Here you miss the point again! You are responsible for the wellness and safety of your wards. Allowing your children to go and watch movie in Uncle Thomas house is overly trusting (by Uncle Thomas, I m talking of make neighbours at the market, or at home, etc).

No one is asking you to be far away from your family. And I don’t think the guy ever mentioned such. You seem to have an experience that makes you bias towards the advice.

While you condemn the acts of rapist and paedophiles, make every effort and not everyone who calls your daughter my little girl or my baby or my little wife or my son’s wife means well.

If your kids must visit another family, put in place measures to ensure that the safety of your child isn’t compromised.

That’s what we are saying!
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by litaninja(m): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Are you alright?
Whose parents exactly? A fully grown 20-year old man? Or the poor 14-year old child??

Greattestman:
My close friend raped a 14-year-old daughter of his neighbour. He's a 20-yr-old guy.

He said he was expecting his girlfriend to come but unfortunately she disappointed him and he was already high. When the girl banged into his room, he seized the opportunity to forcibily penetrate her.

He was arrested and put in cell but this should serve as deterrence to parents who let loose of their children.

I'm embarassed!
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
iamL:

Rapist!

You and the deranged OP saying trash about the girls parents letting her into single guys room.

Most Nigerian men are rapist in disguised.

As parents you have a mighty role to play in the lives of your children, you are responsible for the way they turn out in life,

Not just to have sexual intercourse with each other, bringing them into this world and you feel that your job is done as parents,

Your job goes beyond that, sex educate them mostly your female child, tell them where thier private bodies are (no go areas) for the opposite gender,

Where to go and where they enter, check on them steady...it's a whole job for parents
But what do we have now? parents that will say I don born you, na you sabi,

So, the parents of that 14yrs old girl are inderectly involved or responsible in the rape.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by iamL(f): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Amojii:

As parents you have a mighty role to play in the lives of your children, you are responsible for the way they turn out in life,

Not just to have sexual intercourse with each other, bringing them into this world and you feel that your job is done as parents,

Your job goes beyond that, sex educate them mostly your female child, tell them where thier private bodies are (no go areas) for the opposite gender,

Where to go and where they enter, check on them steady...it's a whole job for parents

So, the parents of that 14yrs old girl are inderectly involved or responsible in the rape.

Amojii:

What of those fathers who abuses and impregnates their own daughters?
And the minors girl child that your likes have raped?

Don't worry your likes will receive the heaviest part of life consequences and heavenly judgment.

Spits
Amojii:

Don't worry your likes will receive the heaviest part of life consequences and heavenly judgment.

Spits!
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
So parents must not send their kids on errands anymore simply because some of you guys choose to be reckless and waste your lives on drugs?

Instead of cautioning your fellow brothers for taking drugs, you're blaming the girl's parents... Wow!!!
Greattestman:
My close friend raped a 14-year-old daughter of his neighbour. He's a 20-yr-old guy.

He said he was expecting his girlfriend to come but unfortunately she disappointed him and he was already high. When the girl banged into his room, he seized the opportunity to forcibily penetrate her.

He was arrested and put in cell but this should serve as deterrence to parents who let loose of their children.

I'm embarassed!
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
iamL:

Spits!

Why r you pained?
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
Midas01:
Listen to me and listen good....

You are not entitled to another person's body and wether or not she has had sex before doesn't make rape a lighter issue nor make the perpetrator deserving of a lighter sentence.

Imagine you getting raped by a homosexual man or even a mad woman and they say after all you weren't even a virgin in the first place...

Do you see how mundane that sounds... You guys need to be having sense on this app.

Do you get the point?
Ok listen!

The summary above says that castrating someone because of rape is total injustice because you don't have similar judgement for the opposite sex and vice versa.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Ehinmola(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
The he- goat should be jailed for 14yrs and kept in an underground dark cell where he will not have access to sunlight nor will he be able to differenciate between day and night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos / Man Attacked And Shot Dead By Gunmen In Broad Daylight. Graphic Photo / Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.