Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl (47728 Views)

Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by etrange: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
He is a pedophile. He only came up with that story cause he knew it would appeal to most Nigerian guys: "my girlfriend disappointed me".

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Osanoghodua1: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
21yrs in imprisonment will be okay for him with hard labour.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by SamOchuko: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
Karen2024:
She should be allowed to rape him backgringringrin

Funny right? Will you be laughing or will you say this if she was your relative?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
okoroemeka:
the issue is not if the pussy is big or not but she was raped

Make we judge the matter now...where did the rape occurred...In the your guys room abi?

Ok, watin the tolotolo find go there? Ashawo dey that girl eye B4 joor.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Star4lyf(m): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
That's so bad, majorly, from the guy.His girlfriend not coming or delaying to come, was not an excuse at all to such nonchalant action.
If you are a guy,and you are a virgin even till your early thirties, God is just saving us from so many shame(s).Just like me.Proud being a virgin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by placeofallure(f): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:
My close friend raped a 14-year-old daughter of his neighbour. He's a 20-yr-old guy.

He said he was expecting his girlfriend to come but unfortunately she disappointed him and he was already high. When the girl banged into his room, he seized the opportunity to forcibily penetrate her.

He was arrested and put in cell but this should serve as deterrence to parents who let loose of their children.

I'm embarassed!

You're crazier than your friend. I think you are capable of a bigger evil. Birds of a feather they say.

K'olorun gba wa l'owo awon ikoko aye, Ajeegunjeran!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by achimendy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:
My close friend raped a 14-year-old daughter of his neighbour. He's a 20-yr-old guy.

He said he was expecting his girlfriend to come but unfortunately she disappointed him and he was already high. When the girl banged into his room, he seized the opportunity to forcibily penetrate her.

He was arrested and put in cell but this should serve as deterrence to parents who let loose of their children.

I'm embarassed!

Instead of you to be blaming the foolish thing you call friend, you're calling parents who can never be around their children 24/7.

How you even can call such an irresponsible person your friend baffles me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by folake4u(f): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Instead of the idiot Op to chastise his evil friend for raping a child, he's blaming the parents.

What baffles me is the fact that He's still saying my close friend. Tufiakwa!

E nor fit better for you and that your evil friend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Okhuadams(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!
the only way to stop rape is to start castrating rapist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by FireUpNow(m): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!
You still dey call the guy your friend? You should disfriend him for being a rapist

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Cypress042(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
josh123:
people will call him impotent or gay

This is one of the major problem some youths are facing in our societies today.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by drlateef: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
Karen2024:
She should be allowed to rape him backgringringrin

How? Just tell me how to do that?
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by sisitito01(f): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
"...this should serve as deterrence to parents who let loose of their children"?

You and your friend are very stupid and may the universe be forever cruel to you both.
Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Naijatask: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ikennaford:

14 year old don mature na, they've already started having sex, most 14 years old, their boobs and ass is Big already and they love older guys,some stupid hypocrites will start calling me paedophile now, you guys are welcome

Pedophile, you never still repent? Stupid slowpoke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by fof1: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:
Some people are insane, I mean their brain runs backward. It is up to parents to watch and guide their kids. Who sent her into a single guy's room?

You are Writing Rubbish...You and Ur Friend are truly insane and are Drug Addicts...You will soon be arrested too for ur own unguarded Lifestyle. That Girl had always been on ur Dirty Friend's Mind and he had been Lurking out on and Luring her...for his Prison Sentence.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by fof1: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:
Some people are insane, I mean their brain runs backward. It is up to parents to watch and guide their kids. Who sent her into a single guy's room?

You are Writing Rubbish...You and Ur Friend are truly insane and are Drug Addicts...You will soon be arrested too for ur own unguarded Lifestyle. That Girl had always been on ur Dirty Friend's Mind and he had been Lurking out on and Luring her...4 his Prison Sentence.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by donsheddy1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:
but this should serve as deterrence to parents who let loose of their children.

You're a rapist. Written all over this post.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by jaszplus12(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:
Parents pls watch out for the kind of people your premature kids mingle with.
In fact, I just warned one guy about the same. Usually calls my daughter his wife. I just told him clearly peodophiles start using the same method... Also informed my daughter to stay clear but with respect from him.
No time for nonsense...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Spanishmilf(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:

You left the rapist and blamed the victim you should be locked up to
Foolish friend of a rapist

I'm embarassed!
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Midas01: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
If men cannot tame their urges then the problem is men and never the victims.

Men rape everything that crawls on the surface of this earth.

The other day, we saw that a group men gang raped an alligator and killed and ate it afterwards. An Alligator.

If a girl child has to be "careful" around her own father then by all means the problem is that man.

You don't see mothers raping their sons or women just raping anything, no. Why is always men ?

You people will bash women everyday of your lives yet can't do without them.

When you have your own daughter just tie her up in the house forever that she's sure to never get raped okay... Nonsense.
Fiscus105:

U see, in as much I blame rapist and child defilement, as a parent, u also need to guide ur kids and caution them not only how to relate with people, *males and females but also how to dress.

Out of 10 boys/guys/men, only one that can effectively tame his manhood, I think we are reading hourly on social media, even btw father and daughter.

DO NOT WAIT FOR WHEN DEEDS HAVE BEING DONE OK. DELAY CAN BE DANGEROUS.

not even in face me and slap u apartment ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by irunoko(m): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!
friend of a rap1st so parents should be following their kids everywhere they go.you no advice your child rapist friend na parents you dey advice.you sure say you too no dey Sama small small children? Because a friend of a rapist is also a what?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Midas01: 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Listen to me and listen good....

You are not entitled to another person's body and wether or not she has had sex before doesn't make rape a lighter issue nor make the perpetrator deserving of a lighter sentence.

Imagine you getting raped by a homosexual man or even a mad woman and they say after all you weren't even a virgin in the first place...

Do you see how mundane that sounds... You guys need to be having sense on this app.
P1PrinceKT:
I don't support rape but castrating him will be total injustice.
Cos he may not be the first person to sex her, the level of damaged made to her, STI and Pregnancy should also be considered while making the judgement.

Also considering wether the guy is married or not will also help.

Because let's assume if the rape is from the female part will the woman/girl/or women at large support the similar judgement to their Gender ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by fkj950ax(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:
I'm embarassed!

No you aren’t embarrassed. You are pretending.

He didn’t forcibly penetrate her. He raped her.

You blame the girl’s parents for letting loose of their children.
You blame the girl for banging into his room.
You blame the girlfriend for not coming as planned.
You blame the narcotics he took that made him high

But you didn’t hold your friend accountable one bit for raping a minor. Everyone and everything else is at fault according to you, but not your friend.
Modified.
In fact you said he saw an “opportunity”… who sees opportunity in raping a girl (and even a minor)

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by irunoko(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
jaszplus12:

In fact, I just warned one guy about the same. Usually calls my daughter his wife. I just told him clearly peodophiles start using the same method... Also informed my daughter to stay clear but with respect from him.
No time for nonsense...
warn him in public so that when E sup,there will be plenty of witnesses

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Midas01: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
Are you minding them ?

Every girl is cheap except their mothers and sisters yet they rape everything that has a hole in it.

Worse is they'll still blame the victim, or the victims parents like this op is foolishly doing.
Enny2013:
'Nigerian Girls are cheap'...'sex is cheap in Nigeria'.. yet,they rape everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by irunoko(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
fkj950ax:

No you aren’t embarrassed. You are pretending.

He didn’t forcibly penetrate her. He raped her.

You blame the girl’s parents for letting loose of their children.
You blame the girl for banging into his room.
You blame the girlfriend for not coming as planned.
You blame the narcotics he took that made him high

But you didn’t hold your friend accountable one bit for raping a minor. Everyone and everything else is at fault according to you, but not your friend.
exactly.a friend of a rapist and also a rape apologist.see as he watered down the crime as if it's a minor issue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Midas01: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
I definitely know that sense is scarce in this part of the world...

A girl is raped and this is the nonsense you can spit from your mouth.

Meanwhile boys end up being kidnappers, rapists, drug dealers, terrorists, murders, bandits, cultists and a complete menace to society so have you asked God not to give you a male child ?
Manna4Gurls:
E bi like say I go start now pray for baba God make he no give me girl child. Omo the stress too much abeg angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by irunoko(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
folake4u:
Instead of the idiot Op to chastise his evil friend for raping a child, he's blaming the parents.

What baffles me is the fact that He's still saying my close friend. Tufiakwa!

E nor fit better for you and that your evil friend.
from his post/response, it's clear already that he himself is a child rapist.hand just never touch am.e remain small,he go soon join his rapist friend inside cell

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by folake4u(f): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
irunoko:
from his post/response, it's clear already that he himself is a child rapist.hand just never touch am.e remain small,he go soon join his rapist friend inside cell

Honestly speaking oh.
Make that hand quick meet am so he fit go cool off him brain for prison. Very much needed.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Robber Drives Dagger In Man’s Head In Abuja (picture) / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car / Armed Robbers In Delta Beat White Man Who Relocated From Spain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.