Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl (47767 Views)

Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by irunoko(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
achimendy:

Instead of you to be blaming the foolish thing you call friend, you're calling parents who can never be around their children 24/7.

How you even can call such an irresponsible person your friend baffles me.
oyinbo says show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.from all indications and from his post,he is a rapist just like many others Here and hand go still touch THEM
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by irunoko(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
folake4u:

Honestly speaking oh.
Make that hand quick meet am so he fit go cool off him brain for prison. Very much needed.
going through this thread you will see many child rapists and pedophiles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by irunoko(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
Amojii:

Make we judge the matter now...where did the rape occurred...In the your guys room abi?

Ok, watin the tolotolo find go there? Ashawo dey that girl eye B4 joor.
so a little girl accidentally found her way to another man's house and the next thing you think is to rape her and now gaslight the girl claiming asewo dey her eyes.shebi you too go born daughter.continue

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by irunoko(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
Amojii:

Make we judge the matter now...where did the rape occurred...In the your guys room abi?

so a little girl accidentally found her way to another man's house and the next thing you think is to rape her and now gaslight the girl claiming asewo dey her eyes.shebi you too go born daughter.continue undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by irunoko(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
olisaEze:
"He said he was expecting his girlfriend to come but unfortunately she disappointed him and he was already high. When the girl banged into his room, he seized the opportunity to forcibily penetrate her."

Oga, na only ur friend dey high ni?? Abeg gerara here wii that shii! It wasn’t a spur of the moment thing, neither do I believe that that is the first time the little girl is entering his room. So if his mother had been the first to barge into his room, he’d have jumped her too?? Oga rape is not a random thing, the victims are selected by the perpetrators based on their sexual fantasies. If the perp likes big nyash, there is no way he’ll attack a girl with big breasts and flat nyash! Your guy eye don dey that small girl body since, and he made sure he won her trust enough to give her confidence that she could safely enter his room. Instead of being embarrassed for him, u should be concerned with how a young girl’s innocence has been stolen in such a brutal manner! Her family can never look at her the same way again, because in Nigeria no matter how much they say sorry, in a small corner of their heart many will still blame that little girl for what was in no way her fault! Since ur guy only knows how to "seize opportunity" for rape instead of making money, he doesn’t deserve to be in civilized society! Buy him some soap so that he can drop it in the jail bathhouse to understand the trauma of forced sex!
exactly

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by folake4u(f): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
irunoko:
going through this thread you will see many child rapists and pedophiles

Na wa oh. angry

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Midas01: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Please speak for your sisters.

Also, wether or not the child was sexually active is nobody's concern and nothing gives another person the right to rape another.
sparko1:

It's actually 18, section 31 of Child right Act.

I think the point he is failing to make is, most young ladies this days are sexual active even before 14, the only reason she cried rape is because she didn't want it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Midas01: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
How is that relevant to the rape at hand ?

So because your father has fvcked your mother it means all your uncles and neighbors are welcome to fvck her too ?

How do you people reason , goodness gracious.
Hollaryinka:
My honest question is did your friend met her as virgin and disvirgin her? It is well with our teenages..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Midas01: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
You don't have sense!
Amojii:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Alexsmith007(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
God will punish u and ur entire family that thinks like u...bastard
ObamaMessi:
Good for her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Enny2013(f): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Midas01:
Are you minding them ?

Every girl is cheap except their mothers and sisters yet they rape everything that has a hole in it.

Worse is they'll still blame the victim, or the victims parents like this op is foolishly doing.
My dear, I dnt even understand these pple.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by phemmyfour: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ikennaford:

14 year old don mature na, they've already started having sex, most 14 years old, their boobs and ass is Big already and they love older guys,some stupid hypocrites will start calling me paedophile now, you guys are welcome
rape apologist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by motta(m): 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:
My close friend raped a 14-year-old daughter of his neighbour. He's a 20-yr-old guy.

He said he was expecting his girlfriend to come but unfortunately she disappointed him and he was already high. When the girl banged into his room, he seized the opportunity to forcibily penetrate her.

So you are now blaming the parents right ?

He was arrested and put in cell but this should serve as deterrence to parents who let loose of their children.

I'm embarassed!
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Brownshoe: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
blaquebelle:
Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are.
Yuck lipsrsealed
*vomits
not really applicable again, some are without friends.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by adebopo: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Karen2024:
She should be allowed to rape him backgringringrin
this not a jocking matter my bro.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by jaszplus12(m): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
irunoko:
warn him in public so that when E sup,there will be plenty of witnesses
Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by chatinent: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
How is rape satisfying? Are you just normally mad or what!
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by CashVessel(m): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
You self go soon join am for jail with this kind of your thinking. What do you mean by " parents who let loose their children"
Greattestman:
My close friend raped a 14-year-old daughter of his neighbour. He's a 20-yr-old guy.

He said he was expecting his girlfriend to come but unfortunately she disappointed him and he was already high. When the girl banged into his room, he seized the opportunity to forcibily penetrate her.

He was arrested and put in cell but this should serve as deterrence to parents who let loose of their children.

I'm embarassed!
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by PacosLykzy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!

Ur friend don collect government lodge rent free grin, for at least 20yrs, e no go think of hustle stress, na to just dey insyd government lodge dey chill with some big boys for dere. By d time e go kum out, world don leave am 20yrs behind.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by sparko1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
Midas01:
Please speak for your sisters.

Also, wether or not the child was sexually active is nobody's concern and nothing gives another person the right to rape another.

Can you stop for a second and reread the comment, the message he is trying to pass across is valid, parents should be more aware of their children, if the girl was interested, there wouldn't have been a rape issue, because she simply wouldn't say anything, she will just continue and the guy will continue to rape her, might continue until she is older and eventually drop her. The damage will be unthinkable, by the time she's knowledgeable enough to know its wrong, no evidence can be presented, like every rape case in the last 4 years. The court doesn't simpathise, if you can't prove it, then it didn't happen.

This doesn't mean it is right, it's a cry to our parents, keep a close eye on your child especially once they approach that age. Many things are happening!
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by MufasaLion: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
PacosLykzy:

Ur friend don collect government lodge rent free grin, for at least 20yrs, e no go think of hustle stress, na to just dey insyd government lodge dey chill with some big boys for dere. By d time e go kum out, world don leave am 20yrs behind.

Dude!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by holluwizzy: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
And u re hear talking ... Report em asap else it's ur sisters he will rape
What rubbish
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by sonofElElyon: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
Karen2024:
She should be allowed to rape him backgringringrin

Not funny... not a laughing matter.. comments like this could give impression that you and the perpetrator are in the same boat !
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by sonofElElyon: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
sparko1:

It's actually 18, section 31 of Child right Act.

I think the point he is failing to make is, most young ladies this days are sexual active even before 14, the only reason she cried rape is because she didn't want it.

Whether she wants it or not sex with minor is rape.. even if she didnt oppose the act... called statutory rape
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by holluwizzy: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
Yeah it is a rape...

But in Africa. We tolerate rubbish alot...

Like the shit that happened in a school in lekki early this year, no one talks about it coz money have changed hands.

Greattestman:
As long as it is against the victim's wish it is RAPE.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by amb567(m): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
This rubbish,a man that can not control is sex is nonsence,when he reach cell, nextime he will not try it
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by blaquebelle: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Brownshoe:
not really applicable again, some are without friends.

Not having friends is also an indication of the type of person you are.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Brownshoe: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
blaquebelle:

Not having friends is also an indication of the type of person you are.
but still on saver side .
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Pharaohny: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!

Your Friend rot in jail and Never make it out alive
grin shocked shocked cool cool cool cool
I'm just really angry rn
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by sparko1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Whether she wants it or not sex with minor is rape.. even if she didnt oppose the act... called statutory rape

I just quoted the section its in the constitution, why do you feel the need to man-explain it.

What it's called will have no meaning if he is not caught, if she never spoke up, will he present himself to the police.

The right and wrong is already established, how do you stop it, there will always be mad men, the society can't get rid of them if they haven't committed a crime, but when they do, it will be too late because like her, the damage has been done.

Watch your children, educate them on time, don't allow something like this to happen before you help them, that is all I am saying on the subject.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by sonofElElyon: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
sparko1:

I just quoted the section its in the constitution, why do you feel the need to man-explain it.

What it's called will have no meaning if he is not caught, if she never spoke up, will he present himself to the police.

The right and wrong is already established, how do you stop it, there will always be mad men, the society can't get rid of them if they haven't committed a crime, but when they do, it will be too late because like her, the damage has been done.

Watch your children, educate them on time, don't allow something like this to happen before you help them, that is all I am saying on the subject.

That part about it being an issue only because she didnt want it... it's a bigger issue because he shouldn't have in the first place.. greater culpability lies with the adult
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by lereinter(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ridiculous defence

"his gf didn't come"

He's a goat

Prison straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? / Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured / Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.