Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,338 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl (47721 Views)

Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Slynation(m): 12:11am On Oct 02, 2022
May my preeq never put me into trouble IJN...Amen!!

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Bigfish121(m): 12:20am On Oct 02, 2022
That your friend is in for it.They are not going to release him oooo.if the girl's parent take the matter to court,he might spend up to 20 years if convicted.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Candora(f): 1:13am On Oct 02, 2022
Just imagine this..... I pray he gets his punishment.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:19am On Oct 02, 2022
with pestle, yeah?
Karen2024:
She should be allowed to rape him backgringringrin
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:34am On Oct 02, 2022
josh123:
people will call him impotent or gay
Aswear, this life sha undecided
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:37am On Oct 02, 2022
MufasaLion:

But sleeping with underage kids makes him a "man?"
Misconciever. Did he say such?
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Fiscus105(m): 1:55am On Oct 02, 2022
culf:

How would they know he is a rapist. In a united compound, children play around and move around freely. Its never the child nor the parents fault. This thing just dey pain me, he for go f**k ashawo na, haba. If only he knows what he was done to that child just because of watin sef

#May God help us and our children.

U see, in as much I blame rapist and child defilement, as a parent, u also need to guide ur kids and caution them not only how to relate with people, *males and females but also how to dress.

Out of 10 boys/guys/men, only one that can effectively tame his manhood, I think we are reading hourly on social media, even btw father and daughter.

DO NOT WAIT FOR WHEN DEEDS HAVE BEING DONE OK. DELAY CAN BE DANGEROUS.

not even in face me and slap u apartment ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Graceunlimitedd(m): 2:06am On Oct 02, 2022
MufasaLion:

Yes, you're a pedophile. Stop justifying a rape act! You're nothing but a rape apologist!
shut the fucck up you stupid dumbass

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by imagrg(m): 2:12am On Oct 02, 2022
I beg show us please...What a freebie! grin
Karen2024:
I'm happily married. Do you want me to show you my pussy as evidence embarassed
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by pointblank247(m): 5:56am On Oct 02, 2022
Karen2024:
too bad this is coming from a female. I don't even know what to say

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:58am On Oct 02, 2022
VictorDivine:
The animal should be castrated, get his prick severed and be shoved down his throat.
I don't support rape but castrating him will be total injustice.
Cos he may not be the first person to sex her, the level of damaged made to her, STI and Pregnancy should also be considered while making the judgement.

Also considering wether the guy is married or not will also help.

Because let's assume if the rape is from the female part will the woman/girl/or women at large support the similar judgement to their Gender ?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by VictorDivine: 7:36am On Oct 02, 2022
P1PrinceKT:
I don't support rape but castrating him will be total injustice.
Cos he may not be the first person to sex her, the level of damaged made to her, STI and Pregnancy should also be considered while making the judgement.

Also considering wether the guy is married or not will also help.

Because let's assume if the rape is from the female part will the woman/girl/or women at large support the similar judgement to their Gender ?
It's annoying seeing a full grown man venting his sexual desires on a kid.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2022
Your friend is going to jail soon
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:49am On Oct 02, 2022
VictorDivine:
It's annoying seeing a full grown man venting his sexual desires on a kid.
yes it's annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by deflover(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:
My close friend raped a 14-year-old daughter of his neighbour. He's a 20-yr-old guy.

He said he was expecting his girlfriend to come but unfortunately she disappointed him and he was already high. When the girl banged into his room, he seized the opportunity to forcibily penetrate her.

He was arrested and put in cell but this should serve as deterrence to parents who let loose of their children.

I'm embarassed!

U are mad
U are not blaming u friend
U are blaming parents who don't know if and when the kid went out
So ur friend with a loose preek is innocent

11 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Baronthecelebri: 8:04am On Oct 02, 2022
I want to see the pictures of the girl to confirm something. But what he did was very bad, parents need to monitor their female child

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by botiwunoluwa992: 8:17am On Oct 02, 2022
people will call him impotent or gaypeople will call him impotent or gay...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Victoria938(f): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2022
life sentence for sure
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by DaInferno(m): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:
My close friend raped a 14-year-old daughter of his neighbour. He's a 20-yr-old guy.

He said he was expecting his girlfriend to come but unfortunately she disappointed him and he was already high. When the girl banged into his room, he seized the opportunity to forcibily penetrate her.

He was arrested and put in cell but this should serve as deterrence to parents who let loose of their children.

I'm embarassed!
make he dey the cell calm down.

You ever look at your phallus and say...you no d try o?! grin
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by HolyMan12: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2022
RichProminent:
I hope it's not Haruna Ibrahim

cc: BigCowHornn BeanmanX Chaos14 HolyMan12.

grin
Gromilla010 aka umbrateeth04 don suffer grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by HolyMan12: 9:10am On Oct 02, 2022
Karen2024:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Tunjibalogun: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!
So the parents of the Innocent girl should be following her everywhere she goes. Blame the rapist and leave her innocent self and parents

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by emmeyen: 9:36am On Oct 02, 2022
Ikennaford:

14 year old don mature na, they've already started having sex, most 14 years old, their boobs and ass is Big already and they love older guys,some stupid hypocrites will start calling me paedophile now, you guys are welcome

May all your girl children be raped at fourteen years. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by oluwaseyi0: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!
This will be a deterrent to your friends

I hope he rot in jail

You even blame the victim family

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by diggindeep: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!

You're here blaming parents instead of blaming your circle of friends whose brain has relocated to their penis.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Kingozymandias(m): 10:03am On Oct 02, 2022
30 years in prison loading

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Enny2013(f): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2022
'Nigerian Girls are cheap'...'sex is cheap in Nigeria'.. yet,they rape everyday.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Africana1123(m): 10:06am On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!
you need to change your circle

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay / Robber Drives Dagger In Man’s Head In Abuja (picture) / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.