Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl (47718 Views)

Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by sparko1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
sonofElElyon:

That part about it being an issue only because she didnt want it... it's a bigger issue because he shouldn't have in the first place.. greater culpability lies with the adult

That is your first mistake, he might be an adult, but he is a mad man, and as such, the parent now not the child who are the next available Adult should be the one to address, you want to explain to a madman why what he did is wrong, this is not a minor offence, raping anyone is a serious offence, raping a minor is worse, he is a madman, and I have no business talking to a madman.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by rickpat(m): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
sparko1:

It's actually 18, section 31 of Child right Act.

I think the point he is failing to make is, most young ladies this days are sexual active even before 14, the only reason she cried rape is because she didn't want it.
yes...thanks for correcting my oversight...I have edited the comment
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by rickpat(m): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
Shoodboi:

The age of consent in Nigeria is 18 and not 14. So the guy has committed two major offenses: Rape and sex with a minor. There'd be a lot of mid and smaller offenses that'd be filed against him too. If he knows what is good for him, he had better settle it with the family. It would be hard, but he must understand he messed up and would pay for it dearly in cash and reputation. If the case gets to court, he's gone. He'd pay for it with his freedom. Those female judges at the Lagos Sexual Offenses court are merciless. They'd give him life in prison without thinking twice.

Cc: rickpat
yes...it's 18 not 16..thanks alot...I have edited my comment

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Ayomidejoseph: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
It's so sad that u're a friend to a crimimal
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by rickpat(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Cooleasy:

Is it not 18 years in Nigeria again? Please kindly enlighten me.
..it's 18...I have edited that error...thanks

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by rickpat(m): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
TheMostComplex1:

Sorry the age of consent is 18 yrs
Anyone below 18 years of age is a child
yes...the age of consent in Nigeria is 18...I have corrected that error...thanks
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by temiprinciple(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Why blame the parent?....May that your friend rot in jail
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by sonofElElyon: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
sparko1:

That is your first mistake, he might be an adult, but he is a mad man, and as such, the parent now not the child who are the next available Adult should be the one to address, you want to explain to a madman why what he did is wrong, this is not a minor offence, raping anyone is a serious offence, raping a minor is worse, he is a madman, and I have no business talking to a madman.

He is not mad.. he's evil. an accused certified insane by a psychiatrist will be sent to the psychiatric hospital and not prison.. anyone who sleeps with a minor commits rape.. statutory rape. Doesn't matter if the minor tells him she agrees to the act. A minor is incapable of giving consent... such a person is evil and deserves criminal punishment... anyway we agree on one thing: an adult who sleeps with a minor is at least evil... right?
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
And Dey jejely opened cell door for him
So they should break all his teeth grin
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Bflash(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
MufasaLion:

Yes, you're a pedophile. Stop justifying a rape act! You're nothing but a rape apologist!
Two contestants, one na pedophile and one na idiot, all have a point in whatsoever way u might think
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by izubext007: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
The girl knows what will happen during the visits, but unfortunately, its was done by force.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Zeezy81: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
Karen2024:
I'm happily married. Do you want me to show you my pussy as evidence embarassed

I love your Crazy
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by BigCowHornn: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:
BigCowHornn BeanmanX Chaos14 HolyMan12 another front pagegrin coolcool

Who go put yur wahala for front page

Omo be calming down
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by ObamaMessi: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Who go put yur wahala for front page
Omo be calming down
I don't know which mod put am for front page o.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by MadamOk(f): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
The guy is an animal, he takes drugs to wait for his girlfriend what a shame
At 20yrs old don dey take drugs before he performs what a shame
He could not go out and get a ashawo to calm his stupeedity and then it is 14yrs innocent girl he penetrate
Let them increase the years of free accommodation he will receive in that cell ewu
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by BigCowHornn: 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I don't know which mod put am for front page o.

Well, most of your stories especially this one sounds so convincing so anyone can be forgiven for making a mistake
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by culf: 12:52am On Oct 03, 2022
valnino:
True talk. He shouldn't blame the parents of the girl rather his randy friend should be blamed for not having self control.

God bless you sir
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by culf: 12:54am On Oct 03, 2022
LordErrk:

Oil dey your head my brother. Both op and his friend be rapist. Dem suppose arrest am join

Thank you brotherly. very disgraceful thing.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by culf: 1:05am On Oct 03, 2022
lawbabs:

See it this way - he is telling parents to take responsibility for the movement of their wards since they cannot control the stupidity and foolishness that reside in pedophiles. You can only arrest a rapist after the act of rape has been committed. Can we then protect our kids and resist the urge to overly trust uncle Jide and Aunty Chinwe ?

It means cutting ties with everyone including relatives, friends and neighbours.
Your brother, sister, aunty, friend or uncle could be the threat, are you telling your kids to never go close to any relatives even when such relatives are under your roof?
forget this particular case, most cases of little children's rape are by close family members.
a rapist is a rapist, unless you take the kids with you to wherever you wanna go, they are never save with someone with a raping tendencies around whether the child go close to such person or not.
Let's kick and stand against such acts and stop giving excuses or reasons please
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by charliejose: 1:22am On Oct 03, 2022
Greattestman:
My close friend raped a 14-year-old daughter of his neighbour. He's a 20-yr-old guy.

He said he was expecting his girlfriend to come but unfortunately she disappointed him and he was already high. When the girl banged into his room, he seized the opportunity to forcibily penetrate her.

He was arrested and put in cell but this should serve as deterrence to parents who let loose of their children.

I'm embarassed!
You'll sha find a way to put the blame on the victim. tueh! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Organs(m): 5:09am On Oct 03, 2022
Karen2024:
She should be allowed to rape him backgringringrin

How? You sound stupid. This is not something to joke with. This is a 14 year old and you are a lady…. Habaaaaa
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by styno121: 6:08am On Oct 03, 2022
Konji na bastard! Have a girlfriend and have two spare girl friends, be nice to them...konji no good oh, if he hold u hmmm. Pls try to control yourself if konji hold...learn to play basketball it will take ur mind out of konji
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Dchampion65: 6:15am On Oct 03, 2022
Greattestman:
My close friend raped a 14-year-old daughter of his neighbour. He's a 20-yr-old guy.

He said he was expecting his girlfriend to come but unfortunately she disappointed him and he was already high. When the girl banged into his room, he seized the opportunity to forcibily penetrate her.

He was arrested and put in cell but this should serve as deterrence to parents who let loose of their children.

I'm embarassed!

Show me you friend they say.
You are shifting the blame on the parents of the girl what about the parents of the monster you called friend.
The neighbors should put you too on red alerts.

I come in peace.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:32am On Oct 03, 2022
diggindeep:

You're here blaming parents instead of blaming your circle of friends whose brain has relocated to their penis.

The Op is stupid and deranged for doing so.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by 9jaRealist: 8:16am On Oct 03, 2022
Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!

What should truly embarrass you (and your parents) is the highlighted PRIMITIVE MISOGYNISTIC mentality….smh! angry
>
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by macfish101(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2022
Birds of same feather flock together
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Good for her

You will have a daughter one day, or you have a sister.....that's all I'll say
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2022
irunoko:
so a little girl accidentally found her way to another man's house and the next thing you think is to rape her and now gaslight the girl claiming asewo dey her eyes.shebi you too go born daughter.continue

14yrs old a little girl? hear your self continue, you too go born,

If you like no sex educate your children must especially your female child allow them dey touch light bachelors room,

Girls this days wey don dey nack at the age of 12yrs...Ote,
Which play lion wan play with goat? Mugu.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 03, 2022
Midas01:
You don't have sense!

Na your sense?
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by irunoko(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2022
Amojii:

14yrs old a little girl? hear your self continue, you too go born,

If you like no sex educate your children must especially your female child allow them dey touch light bachelors room,

Girls this days wey don dey nack at the age of 12yrs...Ote,
Which play lion wan play with goat? Mugu.
you're just a pedophile,bye
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by rickleye: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2022
Me… I am surprised you still calling friend !
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by MaeBlocks(f): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2022
So many mad people and pedophiles on this Platform called Nairaland and they are even more than the sane people embarassed embarassed How can someone make joke of the rape of a minor And so the other day, someone boldly informed that he was had a discussion with an 8 year old girl, who claims she knows what her parents do at night. Like seriously! What was he discussing with her in the first place

The fact that the parents have failed in keeping safe what God have given to them, is not an example for another person take advantage of cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Attacked And Shot Dead By Gunmen In Broad Daylight. Graphic Photo / Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos / Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.