Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7859 Views)

Why Are Naija Oloshos Always So Dirty And Ugly / Why Is It That Most Naija Ladies Don't Appreciate Their Boyfriends(Pics) / The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Fineman2: 8:14am On Oct 02, 2022
The girl you meet for the first time is already asking you for money, this is a big societal problem.

I met this young lady inside the bank, I talked to her and asked for her phone number which she gave me.

When I got home, I called her and asked when we could see and she was like "see ke

The following day she started telling me she was not okay, that she was sick and she didn't have money to buy drugs, but I told her bluntly that I can't be played that way, that I mean business with her if she's serious.

I ask this girl to come to my house which she refused, but that doesn't bother me

Days after I called again and she gave me a location where she will meet me, I agreed, but she went further and suggested that we go to chicken republic in her choosen area.

That was how I deleted her number.

Another story

I've been talking to this girl since December last year, we met on Facebook, she was in Abuja then.

We even attended the same school and we were both having some issues then, so I asked her to help me out because I was far away and working as well and she was closer to school.

Sincerely she did tried her best even though it didn't work out for me, but the stupid male lecturer addressed her own issue.

That day she asked me to transfer small money to give the man which I did.

Weeks after we became very close and she started telling me all her plans and asked for my advise, she later said she was broke that day and had nothing to eat so I sent her 2k even though she didn't ask me. She thanked me.

After that period she went incommunicado for months and reappear just last month, she now told me that she was coming to Lagos for job interview and that we might see this time, I said no problem.

Two days later she said she was in Lagos and wasn't too bouyant, she asked me for 1500 naira and I sent her 2k, she said she would see me the following day before going back to Abuja.

The following day,she sent me a voice message on WhatsApp saying she can't come to my house, that I should wait for her at a road junction where we can see, and that I should arrange a bus for her to take off after seeing me.

I politely advised her to go straight to her destination without stopping to see me and wished her safe trip, that was the end of it, she was surprised, but I kept my respect.

Sex is the cheapest thing in town today, i don't know why some ladies keep playing games, saying they can't come to a guy's house.

The wahala of getting a naija girl to come to your house and the money you will spend isn't worth it. I will send the money to my mum instead

Happy Sunday.

Mynd44
nlfpmod

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by STARGREEN(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2022
Even the working class is not left out occasionally... the same or similar characteristics.

Meanwhile see how their kind is viewing your post...

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by qtguru(m): 8:16am On Oct 02, 2022
It's both, the economy and inflation is harsh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Taywon: 8:16am On Oct 02, 2022
D tin tire us

5 Likes

Re: . by Towncrier007(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2022
It's a trend now,and it's leading many of them to prostitution.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Fineman2: 8:19am On Oct 02, 2022
Why are naija ladies behaving this way

6 Likes

Re: . by Wizywiz(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2022
Some are Leeches grin..

12 Likes

Re: . by Fineman2: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2022
STARGREEN:
OP see how their kind is viewing your post...
Lol, they won't comment because majority of them are guilty

3 Likes

Re: . by Fineman2: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2022
Towncrier007:
It's a trend now,and it's leading many of them to prostitution.
too bad, Even the so-called big girls are doing it.

3 Likes

Re: . by SenecaTheYonger: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2022
Yet if you are able to Bleep her just like that you will come online to call them cheap.

That’s why good things don’t happen to you Nigerians.

Once you get a good thing easily, you will come online and abuse and Bragg about it. Even label all ladies as loose.

I’m very happy Nigerian ladies are treating you like this.

Let them press your necks very well.

She probably has 15 guys in her DM asking her to come to their house. So don’t worry, she won’t remember you next day.

24 Likes

Re: . by Fineman2: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2022
Wizywiz:
Some are Leeches grin..
you are right
Re: . by Fineman2: 8:27am On Oct 02, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Yet if you are able to Bleep her just like that you will come online to call them cheap.

That’s why good things don’t happen to you Nigerians.

Once you get a good thing easily, you will come online and abuse and Bragg about it. Even label all ladies as loose.

I’m very happy Nigerian ladies are treating you like this.

Let them press your necks very well.

She probably has 15 guys in her DM asking her to come to their house. So don’t worry, she won’t remember you next day.
are you one of them?

18 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 02, 2022
All Bees sting,the fact that one bee is friendly to you doesn't mean it can't sting you when given the chance. But this quote isn't about bees..

18 Likes

Re: . by OsuIgboIpob: 8:30am On Oct 02, 2022
No!
They are only turning worse loose
WHÓRES
SLÚTS
and
HOOK-UP garbages.

You'll hardly see an 18 years old virgin these days.
Before they turn 21, most already started loosing count of bodycount, and at least, a married man would definitely be part of the bodycount.
I WONDER WHO'S RAISING ALL THESE BASTARDS.
Men and fathers can no longer control their wayward daughters cry cry cry cry

MEN INDEED HAVE BECOME VERY WEAK.
WE ARE ALLOWING PEOPLE WHO HAS ALMOST NOTHING TO OFFER APART FROM SHARED-SEX TO MANIPULATE AND CONTROL US.

YOU MARRIED A WHÓRE YET, YOU'LL STILL BE ALLOWING HER TO FEEL LIKE A QUEEN! WHAT A SENSELESS GENERATION.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by SenecaTheYonger: 8:33am On Oct 02, 2022
Fineman2:
are you one of them?

One of what?
Re: . by Maysdevices(f): 8:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Fineman2:
The girl you meet for the first time is already asking you for money, this is a big societal problem.

I met this young lady inside the bank, I talked to her and asked for her phone number which she gave me.

When I got home, I called her and asked when we could see and she was like "see ke

The following day she started telling me she was not okay, that she was sick and she didn't have money to buy drugs, but I told her bluntly that I can't be played that way, that I mean business with her if she's serious.

I ask this girl to come to my house which she refused, but that doesn't bother me

Days after I called again and she gave me a location where she will meet me, I agreed, but she went further and suggested that we go to chicken republic in her choose area.

That was how I deleted her number.

Another story

I've been talking to this girl since December last year, we met on Facebook, she was in Abuja then.

We even attended the same school and we were both having some issues then, so I asked her to help me out because I was far away and working as well and she was closer to school.

Sincerely she did tried her best even though it didn't work out for me, but the stupid male lecturer addressed her own issue.

That day she asked me to transfer small money to give the man which I did.

Weeks after we became very close and she started telling me all her plans and asked for my advise, she later said she was broke that day and had nothing to eat so I sent her 2k even though she didn't ask me. She thanked me.

After that period she went incommunicado for months and reappear just last month, she now told me that she was coming to Lagos for job interview and that we might see this time, I said no problem.

Two days later she said she was in Lagos and wasn't too bouyant, she asked me for 1500 naira and I sent her 2k, she said she would see me the following day before going back to Abuja.

The following day,she sent me a voice message on WhatsApp saying she can't come to my house, that I should wait for her at a road junction where we can see, and that I should arrange a bus for her to take off after seeing me.

I politely advised her to go straight to her destination without stopping to see me and wished her safe trip, that was the end of it, she was surprised, but I kept my respect.

Sex is the cheapest thing in town today, i don't know why some ladies keep playing games, saying they can't come to a guy's house.

The wahala of getting a naija girl to come to your house and the money you will spend isn't worth it.

Happy Sunday.

Mynd44
You’re blind to the countless men on the streets begging random people these days? Countless men beg me on the road for 100 naira everyday. Several of my male friends always ask me for cash. Most rich young boys got rich by begging and deceiving white women. I’m sure countless boys harass you too for cash on the road but you’re so excited to bash women you are completely blind to them.

Seems I will open a counter thread asking why men are always begging me for money on the road. Even where I buy my smoke, it is not any different. Some will even have the audacity to ask me to do transfer for them.

We have have the highest amount of poor people in the world and this still surprises you? You are a complete joke of a man.

Grow up.

Nigerian men, grow up. If women start to bash you for these things too, Na Una go vex pass.

10 Likes

Re: . by advanceDNA: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2022
Fineman2:
you are right

In this part of the world..relationships are mostly tramsactional.....women beleive sex is something they give you and not somethimg mutual contributed.....so they want u to show u deserve to be given sex by paying them enough...na u go give yourself brain...

Ive noticed walking up to women u dont know on the road and collecting their number makes her them see u as ATM....its because theres no attraction or likeness on their part....the meeting is not natural or spontaneous ...its something u technically forced to happen ..so they take advantage of it

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by advanceDNA: 8:40am On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:
You’re blind to the countless men on the streets begging random people these days? Countless men beg me on the road for 100 naira everyday. Several of my male friends always ask me for cash. Most rich young boys got rich by begging and deceiving white women. I’m sure countless boys harass you too for cash on the road but you’re so excited to bash women you are completely blind to them.

Seems I will open a counter thread asking why men are always begging me for money on the road. Even where I buy my smoke, it is not any different. Some will even have the audacity to ask me to do transfer for them.

We have have the highest amount of poor people in the world and this still surprises you? You are a complete joke of a man.

Grow up.

Nigerian men, grow up. If women start to bash you for these things too, Na Una go vex pass.

The point is all these examples u gave are wrong..those doing it know they are wrong...fraudsters know scam is a crime

...only women beg men they just met today with the highest sense of entitlement and still form big girl about it

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by Fineman2: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:
No!
They are only turning worse loose
WHÓRES
SLÚTS
and
HOOK-UP garbages.

You'll hardly see an 18 years years old virgin these days.
Before they turn 21, more already started loosing count of bodycount, and at least, a married man would definitely be part of the bodycount.
I WONDER WHO'S RAISING ALL THESE BASTARDS.
Men and fathers can no longer control their wayward daughters cry cry cry cry

MEN INDEED HAVE BECOME VERY WEAK.
WE ARE ALLOWING PEOPLE WHO HAS ALMOST NOTHING TO OFFER APART FROM SHARED-SEX TO MANIPULATE AND CONTROL US.

YOU MARRIED A WHÓRE YET, YOU'LL STILL BE ALLOWING HER TO FEEL LIKE A QUEEN! WHAT A SENSELESS GENERATION.
Guys need to wake up.

Ladies are doing themselves great disservice as well, because they are intentionally and unintentionally pushing good guys away with such behaviour. That's why they are not getting married.

4 Likes

Re: . by NoahHadNoArk: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2022
This thread go sweet sha grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Fineman2: 8:43am On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:

Grow up.

If you want to beg for money, then beg me without being dubious about it and I will still give you because I am generous.

Why deceiving someone and break the person's heart

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Fineman2: 8:45am On Oct 02, 2022
advanceDNA:

In this part of the world..relationships are mostly tramsactional.....women beleive sex is something they give you and not somethimg mutual contributed.....so they want u to show u deserve to be given sex by paying them enough...na u go give yourself brain...

Ive noticed walking up to women u dont know on the road and collecting their number makes her them see u as ATM....its because theres no attraction or likeness on their part....the meeting is not natural or spontaneous ...its something u technically forced to happen ..so they take advantage of it

I blame the guys that will go extra mile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Maysdevices(f): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2022
advanceDNA:

The point is all these examples u gave are wrong..those doing it know they are wrong...fraudsters know scam is a crime

...only women beg men they just met today with the highest sense of entitlement and still form big girl about it
Begging is begging no matter how you twist it.

As for women feeling entitled, it still the fault of your fellow men.

•You sing about them all the time.
•You gawk at them openly.
•There is this desperation in most men eyes women can identify and leverage.
•A multitude of you are ready to spend your last dime just to slide in.
•Most marry us and believe they are to completely take care of them like they’re children.
•Most women with money are lonely because they have the same characteristics as men, they do what they want and most men would prefer a girl that is less smart and more needy so they can feel like a protector.

I’m smart, beautiful, self made. Most guys that approach me have nothing to offer me unless they work on themselves. I see these guys going after airheads all the time and ignoring me because I DO WHAT I WANT. Not what you feel is best for me.

Men love broke women because they can control them and you know it. Any other thing contrary to that is a huge lie. So you see why these women feel entitled?

African Men should build self respect and stop drooling at every ass and breast they see and women will sit up. White men are busy with their brains and not their dicks, that’s why their women had to sit up.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Maysdevices(f): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2022
advanceDNA:

Smartest man on Nairaland

Modified: I thought he was objective and would read without sentiments. Clearly not. LOL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by advanceDNA: 8:52am On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:
Begging is begging no matter how you twist it.

As for women feeling entitled, it still the fault of your fellow men.

•You sing about them all the time.
•You gawk at them openly.
•There is this desperation in most men eyes women can identify and leverage.
•A multitude of you are ready to spend your last dime just to slide in.
•Most marry us and believe they are to completely take care of them like they’re children.
•Most women with money are lonely because they have the same characteristics as men, they do what they want and most men would prefer a girl that is less smart and more needy so they can feel like a protector.

I’m smart, beautiful, self made. Most guys that approach me have nothing to offer me unless they work on themselves. I see these guys going after airheads all the time and ignoring me because I DO WHAT I WANT. Not what you feel is best for me.

Men love broke women because they can control them and you know it. Any other thing contrary to that is a huge lie. So you see why these women feel entitled?

African Men should build self respect and stop drooling at every ass and breast they see and women will sit up. White men are busy with their brains and not their dicks, that’s why their women had to sit up.

Why am i not surprised?? Any disgraceful thing a woman does is a man's fault...??lol

9 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:

Grow up.

You must be a very stupid fellow...you're comparing women that are educated and actually have jobs than to some men who never had the opportunity to go to school or lost an opportunity or one challenge or the other and are still trying to hustle?...the only reason why we are not seeing women on the street is because you can easily use prostitution to get out of your poverty...look at your stupid comparison...do you think naturally men like to borrow money from women?..because yall will tell the whole world..sometimes they do because their guys may not be able to help them ...see your stupid comparison

4 Likes

Re: . by Maysdevices(f): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2022
Fineman2:
If you want to beg for money, then beg me without being dubious about it and I will still give you because I am generous.

Why deceiving someone and break the person's heart
You knew deep down that those girls are not attracted to you for anything except what you have. I remember posting my boyfriend for the first time as a young adult, my mother went batshit on me.

She said verbatim ‘Don’t you know other men won’t want to do anything for you if you tell them you have a man in your life’? Meaning? Men are just pockets to women. Literally.

Watch carefully, there are characteristics women display when they love you. Identify them, recognize them and no woman will ever be able to deceive you again.

Also try not to approach women you meet randomly. If you see a very pretty girl that you like on the road, completely ignore her because that girl will never be for anything other than your pockets. Watch for the dressing of a woman, go after the decently dressed.

Go for more natural setting like beaches and a bar and let them come to you. Don’t approach women you don’t know. You are just a treasure chest.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Maysdevices(f): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2022
Rayban25:

You must be a very stupid fellow...you're comparing women that are educated and actually have jobs than to some men who never had the opportunity to go to school or lost an opportunity or one challenge or the other and are still trying to hustle?...the only reason why we are not seeing women on the street is because you can easily use prostitution to get out of your poverty...look at your stupid comparison...do you think naturally men like to borrow money from women?..because yall will tell the whole world..sometimes they do because their guys may not be able to help them ...see your stupid comparison
Lol. Begging is begging sir.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Maysdevices(f): 9:01am On Oct 02, 2022
advanceDNA:

Why am i not surprised?? Any disgraceful thing a woman does is a man's fault...??lol
Men should keep singing about them and drooling like dogs. Then wondering why they feel so entitled.

Keep asking questions.

LOL.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:
Lol. Begging is begging sir.

Thanks.

At least we can beg legitimately unlike you that uses your body to do so you fool...so stop thinking you're making sense

1 Like

Re: . by Maysdevices(f): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2022
Rayban25:

At least we can beg legitimately unlike you that uses your body to do so you fool...so stop thinking you're making sense

Hahahaa. Beg legitimately that I should transfer 1k into their account so they can buy colos? Keep your sentiments aside and read. Your insults do not faze me.

This thread posed a question and I answered.

Drop your hate for women and read objectively Mr man, no one is quarreling you.

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:

Hahahaa. Keep your sentiments aside and read. Your insults do not faze me.

This thread posed a question and I answered.

Drop your hate for women and read objectively Mr man, no one is quarreling you.

My dear I read..and so did others...your comparison dosent make sense...I dont hate women...its women like you that cant think deeply before commenting that i detest...and lol...I just checked your profile...you have no beauty and no brains my dear dont even flatter yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mob Stripped A Girl After She Uses Razor To Cut Her Best Friend Because Of Sugar / Perfectmate Counseling For Relationship / Marriage Advice / I Don Laff Tire... Omo Is This True..?? All Nairaland Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.