Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7906 Views)

Why Are Naija Oloshos Always So Dirty And Ugly / Why Is It That Most Naija Ladies Don't Appreciate Their Boyfriends(Pics) / The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Maysdevices(f): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Babara1994:

White men you say? Do you know what white ladies call FINDOM? You're clearly ignorant.

You made a few good points in your intro, but the others are trash.
Mr Man. The question asked for reasons and I gave REASONS. Learn to comprehend English. These are not my views but I’m giving REASONS why women might behave the way they do. Which one is some points are trash? Whether you like it or not humans mirror each other, everybody treats each other according to what they see.

Read my reply to another person, maybe you will get my point of view.

My brother, I weak o

They asked a question but don’t want to hear the answer.

It’s just like why we women wonder why men cannot only sleep with one woman for the rest of his life. I tell my girls it’s evolution and polygamy has been a part of men for a long time so you can’t blame men. We women have posed ourselves as objects.

Naturally a human will try to acquire as many objects as they can. I can’t say this to women, they will bash me just as much as these clueless guys are bashing me now.

WHY ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU’RE NOT READY TO KNOW THE ANSWER.

2 Likes

Re: . by advanceDNA: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Worriedguy6699:

I’m giving you an instance. Let’s say you’re a fine boy that gets women just from looks. Will you duck every woman that asks for sex?

Depends on the kinda guy i am....
Re: . by STARGREEN(m): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Please assist as many as you can.
Times are hard for Nigerians and Cameroonians.
U never spend up to 20k u dey complain already.
Please bless a Nigerian babe today!.
I'm blessing an unknown babe this Sunday

Try charity work... It worth more

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:
I’m glad you could see I’m just answering questions. Some people are only full of insults. They don’t accept opinions of others.

Oga Rayban25

Read this and see the reason why women do what they do.

Learn from your fellow men.

Number one what you're quoting me for is not related to our discussion earlier

Number 2 you're not a child...if I tell you to jump inside fire will you jump?...learn to take responsibility for your actions...stop making excuses for your stupid behavior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Maysdevices(f): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Rayban25:

Number one what you're quoting me for is not related to our discussion earlier

Number 2 you're not a child...if I tell you to jump inside fire will you jump?...learn to take responsibility for your actions...stop making excuses for your stupid behavior
Lo.

Again. I am not making excuses and these are not my point of views.

The OP ask a question and I am GIVING REASONS WHY WOMEN BEHAVE WHY THEY BEHAVE.

Like is English so hard to comprehend for y’all?!

I don tire for Una Abeg, I don’t even know why I opened another account on this bullshit site. Most of you refuse to read and only know how to throw needless insults.

Why can’t you all on this site just be objective and read without sentiments?

I am not that broke girl that is killing you or refusing to give you pussy so CHILL.

1 Like

Re: . by Nazgul: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:
You knew deep down that those girls are not attracted to you for anything except what you have. I remember posting my boyfriend for the first time as a young adult, my mother went batshit on me.

She said verbatim ‘Don’t you know other men won’t want to do anything for you if you tell them you have a man in your life’? Meaning? Men are just pockets to women. Literally.

Watch carefully, there are characteristics women display when they love you. Identify them, recognize them and no woman will ever be able to deceive you again.

Also try not to approach women you meet randomly. If you see a very pretty girl that you like on the road, completely ignore her because that girl will never be for anything other than your pockets. Watch for the dressing of a woman, go after the decently dressed.

Go for more natural setting like beaches and a bar and let them come to you. Don’t approach women you don’t know. You are just a treasure chest.
I've been reading through all the post of on this thread and I will have to agree with you here.

Most men annoyingly force themselves on women with beautiful looks and curves who don't love them...some the girl in question would outrightly tell them she's not interested, but they won't mind borrowing to make her change her mind. This action opens the door for the girl to make whatever kind of monentry or material request she can before the guy regains his senses.

Other guys go extra length just to prove to a woman that they're capable of taking care of her, some would begin to assume status that's way above their current state just to give the girl they're wooing the impression that they're equal to the task.

A few months ago on Twitter, a girl posted that she has never entered an aeroplane in her entire life, within hours of that tweet she posted an IBOM air ticket someone booked for her (obviously the guy messaged her privately to get her full names) about 136k. Return flight.

The problem here is that whoever that fellow is has literally set the stage running for serious billing cos such a girl cannot love him, if he wants to get her laid, he would have to keep up with the expensive status he started or she would ghost him.

Are they great guys out there, yes...are they great girls out there, yes...but they keep dwindling by the day, no thanks to our harsh economy, hunger is really reformatting the standards of people out there...a lot of girls would choose to milk whatever they can from a cheerful giver rather than respectfully turn down his advances.

5 Likes

Re: . by Worriedguy6699: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
advanceDNA:

Depends on the kinda guy i am....

The answer is no, you won’t. Because you will have standards cause a lot of woman want you.

It’s same with woman. A lot of men want to fvck them, so it’s not easy to filter.

Some use money as filter, some use looks as filter. I’ve even seen one girl that likes men that don’t have money, she feels intimidated by guys with money and she’s also very proud. If you’re fine and don’t have money, she will open leg for you

2 Likes

Re: . by Robertgreene1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
[quote author=Maysdevices post=117192806]Begging is begging no matter how you twist it.

As for women feeling entitled, it still the fault of your fellow men.

•You sing about them all the time.
•You gawk at them openly.
•There is this desperation in most men eyes women can identify and leverage.
•A multitude of you are ready to spend your last dime just to slide in.
•Most marry us and believe they are to completely take care of them like they’re children.
•Most women with money are lonely because they have the same characteristics as men, they do what they want and most men would prefer a girl that is less smart and more needy so they can feel like a protector.

I’m smart, beautiful, self made. Most guys that approach me have nothing to offer me unless they work on themselves. I see these guys going after airheads all the time and ignoring me because I DO WHAT I WANT. Not what you feel is best for me.

Men love broke women because they can control them and you know it. Any other thing contrary to that is a huge lie. So you see why these women feel entitled?

African Men should build self respect and stop drooling at every ass and breast they see and women will sit up. White men are busy with their brains and not their dicks, that’s why their women had to sit up.[/quote
]

This ur last paragraph is a bomb my dear
So increase the volume please!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Timmy9999: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fineman2:
The girl you meet for the first time is already asking you for money, this is a big societal problem.

I met this young lady inside the bank, I talked to her and asked for her phone number which she gave me.

When I got home, I called her and asked when we could see and she was like "see ke

The following day she started telling me she was not okay, that she was sick and she didn't have money to buy drugs, but I told her bluntly that I can't be played that way, that I mean business with her if she's serious.

I ask this girl to come to my house which she refused, but that doesn't bother me

Days after I called again and she gave me a location where she will meet me, I agreed, but she went further and suggested that we go to chicken republic in her choosen area.

That was how I deleted her number.

Another story

I've been talking to this girl since December last year, we met on Facebook, she was in Abuja then.

We even attended the same school and we were both having some issues then, so I asked her to help me out because I was far away and working as well and she was closer to school.

Sincerely she did tried her best even though it didn't work out for me, but the stupid male lecturer addressed her own issue.

That day she asked me to transfer small money to give the man which I did.

Weeks after we became very close and she started telling me all her plans and asked for my advise, she later said she was broke that day and had nothing to eat so I sent her 2k even though she didn't ask me. She thanked me.

After that period she went incommunicado for months and reappear just last month, she now told me that she was coming to Lagos for job interview and that we might see this time, I said no problem.

Two days later she said she was in Lagos and wasn't too bouyant, she asked me for 1500 naira and I sent her 2k, she said she would see me the following day before going back to Abuja.

The following day,she sent me a voice message on WhatsApp saying she can't come to my house, that I should wait for her at a road junction where we can see, and that I should arrange a bus for her to take off after seeing me.

I politely advised her to go straight to her destination without stopping to see me and wished her safe trip, that was the end of it, she was surprised, but I kept my respect.

Sex is the cheapest thing in town today, i don't know why some ladies keep playing games, saying they can't come to a guy's house.

The wahala of getting a naija girl to come to your house and the money you will spend isn't worth it. I will send the money to my mum instead

Happy Sunday.

Mynd44
many are actually broke, especially those that are in school,the day they'll ask for airtime, data, money to clear little things at school and money for feeding,the worst part if them said you should borrow them money they won't pay, the money you ask them to repay money you borrowed them, they'll start fighting you as if you having do them anything before.
Re: . by toujurs: 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:
Lol. You don’t know me from Adam. Poverty and I are not in the same category and there is nothing a man can give me I haven’t already given myself.

I am answering a question the op asked from a neutral point of view.

You are a grown man. Kindly refrain from making assumptions, you should know by now that life is plenty.
check your comment i quoted, it was not to the O.p, but what that guy named "advanceDN" said. And you acknowledged it! That is nonsense, so because a guy asked for a girl, number. And she doesn't like him, she should reap money from the stranger abi, how do u even think people meet , Or get married, you think everyone got married to a family friend . Most got married to a stranger, who later became a friend and then a love mate. If you don't know.

You might not be poor, but definitely not financially comfortable. How can you acknowledge the fact that, it is okay for a lady, to reap off a guy, hard earned money, since she doesn't like him.

If a man decieve you, for 9 years and dumps you. Will you like it, you are not even fine, and you are such thoughts, you better have sense o! I know alot of girls have this mentality, ladies in their early thirties for crying out loud. Still in her fathers house, lonely!!

And she will be forming, decieving herself claiming miss independent, when truely she knows she is not, men have shown her pepper, and given her insults, so she had to shove the miss independent mind set into her throat. So just leave this one you are saying. You girls should be wise. And have sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Jeferious: 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:
My brother. I weak o.

It’s just like why we women wonder why men cannot only sleep with one woman for the rest of his life. I tell my girls it’s evolution and polygamy has been a part of men for a long time so you can’t blame men. We women have posed ourselves as objects.

Naturally a human will try to acquire as many objects as they can. I can’t say this to women, they will bash me just as much as these clueless guys are bashing me now.

I get insults just like this too. I wonder why people ask questions if they’re not ready to hear the truth.
Na small pikin dey worry dem. E go surprise you say na under-18 dey hide behind screen dey insult you

2 Likes

Re: . by advanceDNA: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Worriedguy6699:

The answer is no, you won’t. Because you will have standards cause a lot of woman want you.

It’s same with woman. A lot of men want to fvck them, so it’s not easy to filter.

Some use money as filter, some use looks as filter. I’ve even seen one girl that likes men that don’t have money, she feels intimidated by guys with money and she’s also very proud. If you’re fine and don’t have money, she will open leg for you

So uve not seen men that sleep with different kinds of women..??..guy make we no argue much cos u don they generalize the issue.. this is a case of women demanding for money 24 hrs after meeting them...

...only greedy women and women wey no like you go extort and exploit you for money two minutes after saying hello

1 Like

Re: . by Jeferious: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
toujurs:
How is that being smart, why can't the lady say no, i don't give my number to strangers. But she prefer to lead the guy on, so she can extort money from him. Omo look ehn karma comes hard o! You think you are misleading the guy but you don't know, it's bad luck you are attracting to yourself, you are attracting negativity, depression, and all the evil and wicked things in life.

It's a pity, that the guy you would now like, will be the one to make a fool of you, breaking your heart to pieces without looking back. Big time in a way you might never recover from, for a very long period of time.

If you don't like a guy, and dude ask for your number, tell him no. It's simple. It's better to wade off, negativitu from your life, so God blessings can locate you. Most of you ladies are daft, thinking it's a smartness. It's poverty that makes you girls render yourselves to such behaviour. How much is what you want to ask from him, that you can't buy it for your self, if you have a job. Emancipate yourself from poverty mentality.
Oga, na insult just full your body. But you still never receive sense. In the first place, why you go approach random girl dey ask for her number? Like for what? What if she's a ritualist looking for a catch? Na so you go present yourself on a platter of gold free of charge?

The conclusion of the matter be say, if you see fine girl, bone am go your way. This is 21st century. Na women dey chase men now. But you never sabi wetin dey sup because you still dey dull, and unnecessary insults just full your body for nothing

4 Likes

Re: . by Karleb(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:
Begging is begging no matter how you twist it.

•Most marry us and believe they are to completely take care of them like they’re children.
•Most women with money are lonely because they have the same characteristics as men, they do what they want and most men would prefer a girl that is less smart and more needy so they can feel like a protector.

I’m smart, beautiful, self made. Most guys that approach me have nothing to offer me unless they work on themselves. I see these guys going after airheads all the time and ignoring me because I DO WHAT I WANT. Not what you feel is best for me.

Men love broke women because they can control them and you know it. Any other thing contrary to that is a huge lie. So you see why these women feel entitled?

African Men should build self respect and stop drooling at every ass and breast they see and women will sit up. White men are busy with their brains and not their dicks, that’s why their women had to sit up.

Please get off your high horse joor.

More intellectual, intelligent and richer women are happily married.

If you can't attract the kind of man you want, maybe you should check yourself.

Abegi! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fineman2:
The girl you meet for the first time is already asking you for money, this is a big societal problem.

I met this young lady inside the bank, I talked to her and asked for her phone number which she gave me.

When I got home, I called her and asked when we could see and she was like "see ke

The following day she started telling me she was not okay, that she was sick and she didn't have money to buy drugs, but I told her bluntly that I can't be played that way, that I mean business with her if she's serious.

I ask this girl to come to my house which she refused, but that doesn't bother me

Days after I called again and she gave me a location where she will meet me, I agreed, but she went further and suggested that we go to chicken republic in her choosen area.

That was how I deleted her number.

Another story

I've been talking to this girl since December last year, we met on Facebook, she was in Abuja then.

We even attended the same school and we were both having some issues then, so I asked her to help me out because I was far away and working as well and she was closer to school.

Sincerely she did tried her best even though it didn't work out for me, but the stupid male lecturer addressed her own issue.

That day she asked me to transfer small money to give the man which I did.

Weeks after we became very close and she started telling me all her plans and asked for my advise, she later said she was broke that day and had nothing to eat so I sent her 2k even though she didn't ask me. She thanked me.

After that period she went incommunicado for months and reappear just last month, she now told me that she was coming to Lagos for job interview and that we might see this time, I said no problem.

Two days later she said she was in Lagos and wasn't too bouyant, she asked me for 1500 naira and I sent her 2k, she said she would see me the following day before going back to Abuja.

The following day,she sent me a voice message on WhatsApp saying she can't come to my house, that I should wait for her at a road junction where we can see, and that I should arrange a bus for her to take off after seeing me.

I politely advised her to go straight to her destination without stopping to see me and wished her safe trip, that was the end of it, she was surprised, but I kept my respect.

Sex is the cheapest thing in town today, i don't know why some ladies keep playing games, saying they can't come to a guy's house.

The wahala of getting a naija girl to come to your house and the money you will spend isn't worth it. I will send the money to my mum instead

Happy Sunday.

Mynd44

It's just childishness, a grown woman won't act her age, sh!t is scary Ong. I'm Prada u broda the way you discharged her. I function with that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by emmy512: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
Timmy9999:
many are actually broke, especially those that are in school,the day they'll ask for airtime, data, money to clear little things at school and money for feeding,the worst part if them said you should borrow them money they won't pay, the money you ask them to repay money you borrowed them, they'll start fighting you as if you having do them anything before.
my Situation now.
I give a lot, people take advantage of that but i don't even think too much about it until when i give hoping you will be different from the rest and pay up then u give me a reason not to do it again.

this girl asked for money to fix her phone 15k,

i gave her 10k, 5k dash, 5k to return by 3rd week of September.
gave her beginning of September and just 2 days ago she's giving stories.

1 Like

Re: . by purehustle101(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
[quote author=Maysdevices post=117192806]Begging is begging no matter how you twist it.

African Men should build self respect and stop drooling at every ass and breast they see and women will sit up. White men are busy with their brains and not their dicks, that’s why their women had to sit up.[/quote

Broke women are the worst set of women to control, how can a sane man control entitlement mentality among these women. A hoe will still Bleep around town even if she's broke or rich .

2 Likes

Re: . by gameova(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
emmy512:

my Situation now.
I give a lot, people take advantage of that but i don't even think too much about it until when i give hoping you will be different from the rest and pay up then u give me a reason not to do it again.

Can you please help me out with 2k for foodstuffs? I'm a guy like you Sha.
Re: . by christianjoy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
Jeferious:
Oga, na insult just full your body. But you still never receive sense. In the first place, why you go approach random girl dey ask for her number? Like for what? What if she's a ritualist looking for a catch? Na so you go present yourself on a platter of gold free of charge?

The conclusion of the matter be say, if you see fine girl, bone am go your way. This is 21st century. Na women dey chase men now. But you never sabi wetin dey sup because you still dey dull, and unnecessary insults just full your body for nothing
you are a real nigga sometimes to argue with people for here go drain you as if person get body pain.

1 Like

Re: . by Joelobioha(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:
I will copy answer to another person. Maybe you will get my point of view.

My brother. I weak o.

They asked for reasons. I have reasons. Why ask a question if you’re not ready to know the answer?
why are you pained..by the way your opinion matters very little to me
Re: . by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
qtguru:
It's both, the economy and inflation is harsh.

I understand but no gender is immune from these economic indicators.

1 Like

Re: . by Fahvvy: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:
Mr Gaslighter. Read without sentiments.

Why are women different in other countries? Most men would give excuses for the disgusting things Nigerian men do because there are REASONS people do what they do.

There is a counter reason for every behavior. Why do women act that way? If you were a brain scientist and you were asked to perform an experiment, what will you give an answer? Women are entitled brats? We already know that. WHY ARE THEY ENTITLED BRATS? What caused them to behave that way? Are women like that all over the world? Then there must be a reason.

If I ask you why do men cheat even when they know it is irresponsible and will cause great pain to the woman they love, what will you say? You will say men are polygamous in nature. Not men are indisciplined bastards.

A question was posed and I have answered the question as objectively as I can as woman. Whatever else you choose to say, you say out of sentiments.

Why do men take women for granted that approach them first or love them too much or show them too much attention? It’s the same mentality.

For years women have been told that a man is a provider and they take care of the home. Even your mother is the same way, you will not dare repeat most of the things you say about women to her.

Don’t ask questions if you already know the answer.

The reason behind an action doesn't shift responsibility to any other, other than the one who carried out the act

Please read it again, before you respond...

If a man rap.es his wife because she denied him se.x, who do we hold accountable?

Do we hold the man who carried out the action or do we hold his wife who was the "reason" behind his action?

If you can answer this correctly and without sentiment, then you would see the ludicrousity of your earlier write-up undecided....

Good day!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by Timmy9999: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
emmy512:

my Situation now.

That's how they normally do,what you can't afford to dash them don't borrow them because they won't return the money
Re: . by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Jeferious:
Madam, no follow anybody talk again. I bin dey think say these nigg@s get sense, but I now know I'm wrong. Person wey say one single lie dey for wetin you talk....make God punish that person severely with Delilahs wey go chop dem and their destiny join. May they never amount to anything in life, since they have chosen to reject truth. Amen and Amen.

You know this is a forum where people engage themselves and you are having such extreme opinion with those who don't agree with you.

Make your assertion and let others exude theirs, everyone mustn't toe in same bearing.

This life is simple if we all make it so.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
All these one no concern me jare . who fit run me 500h abeg ....
Re: . by toujurs: 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Jeferious:

You are a bush man, you say wetin? It's women that go after men, like seriously? Like wtf!! Are you being serious right now? I don't blame you, it seem you live in the village, you aren't exposed to modern life. That is why.

People meet everywhere, in the mall, cinema, market, church, every where. You can continue with the local life, and girls you go after. I'm not saying a lady shouldn't go after a man, but it shouldn't be a lady thing.

1 Like

Re: . by jeromestarks: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Yet if you are able to Bleep her just like that you will come online to call them cheap.

That’s why good things don’t happen to you Nigerians.

Once you get a good thing easily, you will come online and abuse and Bragg about it. Even label all ladies as loose.

I’m very happy Nigerian ladies are treating you like this.

Let them press your necks very well.

She probably has 15 guys in her DM asking her to come to their house. So don’t worry, she won’t remember you next day.
She has 15 guys ...yen yen yen.. How much has she made from them?
How has her life become better?

They have guys but still beg like poverty striken child.

In my entire life, I have only met one girl who is not interested in many guys and in begging.

Guess what?
She got married and her husband worships her.

These beggers are seeing hell in marriages o.
You can not play guys and expect to have a blissful married life. Never!

1 Like

Re: . by youngZee23: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Lol..They believe in use what u have and get what u want

2 Likes

Re: . by jeromestarks: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:
You’re blind to the countless men on the streets begging random people these days? Countless men beg me on the road for 100 naira everyday. Several of my male friends always ask me for cash. Most rich young boys got rich by begging and deceiving white women. I’m sure countless boys harass you too for cash on the road but you’re so excited to bash women you are completely blind to them.

Seems I will open a counter thread asking why men are always begging me for money on the road. Even where I buy my smoke, it is not any different. Some will even have the audacity to ask me to do transfer for them.

We have have the highest amount of poor people in the world and this still surprises you? You are a complete joke of a man.

Grow up.

Nigerian men, grow up. If women start to bash you for these things too, Na Una go vex pass.
Better these stupid girls come out straight and beg than to try using their ugly, fuggly, smelly pvssy to manipulate men.
Girls want to beg and still keep their dignity. Only foolish men fall for that.

If I tell you the number of girls begging me on fb and WhatsApp ehhh, you will hate the female gender.

Gone are the days men respect women. Now we just see you girls as objects of satisfaction. Nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: . by Alexxien: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:
Lo.

Again. I am not making excuses and these are not my point of views.

The OP ask a question and I am GIVING REASONS WHY WOMEN BEHAVE WHY THEY BEHAVE.

Like is English so hard to comprehend for y’all?!

I don tire for Una Abeg, I don’t even know why I opened another account on this bullshit site. Most of you refuse to read and only know how to throw needless insults.

Why can’t you all on this site just be objective and read without sentiments?

I am not that broke girl that is killing you or refusing to give you pussy so CHILL.
Despite all the derogatory words thrown at you, I like the way you kept your cool. Don’t worry you will get use to skipping through the insults. A lots of people here are dysfunctional, life as dealt with them in strange ways. Hence, their perspective about things might seems very strange. still; they are interesting people. I agreed with all you have said; absolute Truth!

Honestly, there are good women and bad women, men are naturally seductively drawn to the bad ones(it instinctive). It hard to describe. When it comes to attraction, men are not drawn to women who are educated, decently dressed, well exposed. No, no, no, Women can be seductively drawn to this things but for men it all about LOOKS as long she is in a tight bum short, or short tight skirt with thick legs, big àss a man logical reason goes out of the window, even though it clearly obvious this kind of ladies have absolutely nothing good to offer us yet we are drawn to them and feels if we try for them enough something great can come out of it. In the end, we end up going through needless suffering. I tell Guys around me; there are ladies for sex and there are ladies for relationships don’t mix the two. And there are different ways to act depending on the one you want. As a man, mix this two things together and you are bound to suffer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Jeferious: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
[quote author=toujurs post=117201689] You are a bush man, you say wetin? It's women that go after men, like seriously? Like wtf!! Are you being serious right now? I don't blame you, it seem you live in the village, you aren't exposed to modern life. That is why.

People meet everywhere, in the mall, cinema, market, church, every where. You can continue with the local life, and girls you go after. I'm not saying a lady shouldn't go after a man, but it shouldn't be a lady thing. [/]See who dey exposed to modern life grin grin angry grin. Oga bye bye. Anywhere you see anything on skirt, follow am sharparly grin grin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) / Vaseline Crew... Coman Choose Oo / PHOTOS: See How Dis Ladies Dressed To Church Today. Almost Nakd!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.