Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi (48610 Views)

LP House Of Assembly Candidate, Harrison Gwamnishu Attacked By Thugs In Delta / Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) / Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by OnionBandit(f): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
All from the proceeds of crime

Not a bad idea to sponsor the child though
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by LegacyB: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Very good gesture. But I hope you won’t take it back when the election is lost as will be the case by any empirical mind.
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Creamypie(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
If na APC, them for recruit am for moto park as tout

1 Like

Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by CocoaOla: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Team no shishi

Team money can't buy the heart

Good team of happiness

Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by MatrixReloaded: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Anywhere u dey anythi g u take i go pay that day. Quote me
Nazgul:
When Buhari won 2015 election, mallams in my area were giving free suya to their loyal customers, I ate suya and kilishi till I started purging.

I'm waiting for what my fellow Igbo brethern would use to celebrate Peter Obi's victory cos he has won already.

Congratulations to that child, her future is secured already.
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Arisenews2: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Watch full video here
See moment a mad man and beautiful little baby wow crowd at Peter Obi 4million Man march in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State capital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK6HCrbMsAU
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Nazgul: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Anywhere u dey anythi g u take i go pay that day. Quote me
Noted bro... cheesy
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by ADIPONECTIN: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Signs of good things to come.

Peter Obi for President!

1 Like

Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by joelag: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
Make the parents first interrogate wetin the intended sponsorer dey do first oooh.. e get why.
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by juman(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

Igbos.
Confused people.
Atikus votes on fire.
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Arysexy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
When you are Obedient, you will reap the fruit of the land.

God bless the sponsor and all OBIdient family

1 Like

Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Billygee2u: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
xpressionx:
If you are willing and Obidient, ye shall eat the fruit of the land.
It is written.
Go and verify
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Joshmoore(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
I was saying it earlier in the morning, go and read #10/48 laws of power, you will understand why it is so. Stop attracting bad luck to yourself by supporting evil APC against the wickedness they are impounding on the masses

Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Mustiboy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nazgul:
When Buhari won 2015 election, mallams in my area were giving free suya to their loyal customers, I ate suya and kilishi till I started purging.

I'm waiting for what my fellow Igbo brethern would use to celebrate Peter Obi's victory cos he has won already.

Jettison that mentality.

Peter Obi's victory is not a win for the Ibos, but for Nigeria as a whole.

Ibos are not going to enjoy the good governance alone. it's for the good of all.

2 Likes

Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by OdefaGirl(f): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
I couldn't stop watching her.....
Her joy was just contagious......
That's the joy you feel when good thing is coming....
OBI-DATTI for the good of you, me and our unborn generation.
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by jaxxy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
wonderful child.
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by mankan2k7(m): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
Neddstark:
The guy who did this wants to be like OPM. Charity in Nigeria is now fulltime clout chasing.

U too go and clout chase abeg
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
And make sure it's fulfilled. Nobody should use Obi's movement to do empty promises of politicians
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nazgul:

Hahahaha, I will invite you to my end for free cold beer and ise ewu for one week
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by ORIAYO70(m): 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
Obisbetter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7ZrUtxPfXM

Activist/Politician Harrison Gwamnishu has located little girl who showed Support to Peter Obi during the Asaba Mega Rally.

The little girl drew attention as support for her enthusiasm and support.

Someone has offered to take up her education through University Level .

https://fb.watch/fVkWkzZLTX/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7361930/little-child-awarded-scholarship-showing#117180636

Apc PDP LP, r not panacea to our problem, they will just go n complain n rant as usual...

Let February come n let the noise die down...

But in case the Igbo failed and started chanting biafra or death again... I will prefer they have that death, any president on board should deal with them ruthlessly...

They don't know what they wanted for real...
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Ijaya123: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
This should be extended to all the little kids in the rally
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by DropsMic(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Neddstark:
The guy who did this wants to be like OPM. Charity in Nigeria is now fulltime clout chasing.

Why don’t you use your funds to chase same clout?
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by kingsceemark(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
LegacyB:
Very good gesture. But I hope you won’t take it back when the election is lost as will be the case by any empirical mind.

Mc Oluomo follower and a miscreant youth spotted

Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Yehman(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
ORIAYO70:

Apc PDP LP, r not panacea to our problem, they will just go n complain n rant as usual...

Let February come n let the noise die down...

But in case the Igbo failed and started chanting biafra or death again... I will prefer they have that death, any president on board should deal with them ruthlessly...

They don't know what they wanted for real...
Black heart
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by DestinyNigga: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Someone that said we should labour till date is no where to be found grin grin grin This life eeh
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by adecz: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Seeking Cheap popularity ❗️❗️

Leave her alone.➿☹️
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by riverbird: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
There's something about this man called peter obi....the man is full of light and life.

Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by riverbird: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
DestinyNigga:
Someone that said we should labour till date is no where to be found grin grin grin This life eeh

Em labour don dey fail am....
Local man is pleased

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra: Was Locked Up In Toilet, Coerced To Sign Election Papers; INEC Official / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.