Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi (48628 Views)

LP House Of Assembly Candidate, Harrison Gwamnishu Attacked By Thugs In Delta / Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) / Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by KingFrank01: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
tyinfinity:
Obidirty Pandora and Biafra agitation is a welcome development among his gullible followers
Wetin be own sef.
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by KingFrank01: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
tyinfinity:
Obidirty Pandora and Biafra agitation is a welcome development among his gullible followers
Wetin be your own sef.
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Mozegee: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
A minute, heaven and his angels just pick this little child call.little girl i tap from your grace
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by phorget(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
ibrocool:
Lucky child indeed. But something keeps telling me that this act is purposely done to gain more attention for the Labour Party candidate.

If that is the case, it is not enough because BAT has laid down a strong structure over some years for the upcoming election.

David was just a sherpard but he defeated a Goliath who was a man of war...
No be how far,nah how well.
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by LegacyB: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
kingsceemark:

Mc Oluomo follower and a miscreant youth spotted
This is one of your problems. Well I also think MC Oluomo is a government tout and a thug. But this is why Obi will loose . He and most of his followers has a very thin tolerance level. And that’s politics 101. It’s a game of numbers my friend. No be war,Obi doesn’t have the number at this moment that’s the fact.
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by HarlequinLekex: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Obisbetter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7ZrUtxPfXM

Activist/Politician Harrison Gwamnishu has located little girl who showed Support to Peter Obi during the Asaba Mega Rally.

The little girl drew attention as support for her enthusiasm and support.

Someone has offered to take up her education through University Level .

https://fb.watch/fVkWkzZLTX/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7361930/little-child-awarded-scholarship-showing#117180636
congrats Very risky
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Dave2011: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
Neddstark:
The guy who did this wants to be like OPM. Charity in Nigeria is now fulltime clout chasing.

Give your own scholarship, we will help you to chase clout!
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Chrisnrld: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
geemd434:
Guys there is a new Airdrop in crypto.. inbox to get link more than $100 free money
am so interested
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:
Lucky child,

Peter Obi means improvements in every person's lives.

angry
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by BePrepared: 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nazgul:
When Buhari won 2015 election, mallams in my area were giving free suya to their loyal customers, I ate suya and kilishi till I started purging.

I'm waiting for what my fellow Igbo brethern would use to celebrate Peter Obi's victory cos he has won already.

Congratulations to that child, her future is secured already.

Free car parts...

Some bad one
Free white powder
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:
Lucky child,

bro dats not a girl..dats a 20 year IBO old midget...they call her florance!!(TRUE STORY SIR) angry
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Lastborn0074: 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
tyinfinity:
Enemy of progress...
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Proudlyomonna: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
money121:
Yimu

Why you dey yimu undecided
Abi this kind better thing no dey sweet you for body ni sad

Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by harmony75: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Lovely OBIdient kid �
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
JASONjnr:
There is nothing like moving on the right path with the right people....

Little Obidient has found himself the luck of a lifetime....

I am hoping to see Tinubu and his urchins try to do the same...Perhaps in their next rally, they will try to mimic this.

This is true love from the masses, using their funds to seek for a better Nigeria....Unlike the two known criminals that is spending money to win election and even paying urchins to defend them.

Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by nkem1992: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nazgul:
When Buhari won 2015 election, mallams in my area were giving free suya to their loyal customers, I ate suya and kilishi till I started purging.

I'm waiting for what my fellow Igbo brethern would use to celebrate Peter Obi's victory cos he has won already.

Congratulations to that child, her future is secured already.
We people na Ethanol them go use celebrate o.
hope you are a fan
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by mipeesoft(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Since the BAThugs family like to copy from we the obedients,
I can't wait to see their version of video like this grin grin grin grin
Obisbetter:

Activist/Politician Harrison Gwamnishu has located little girl who showed Support to Peter Obi during the Asaba Mega Rally.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7361930/little-child-awarded-scholarship-showing#117180636
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Whois:
God help us

@Moh247 FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Leodeking Abdul05 Biodun556

Kindly check the picture
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by BigMamaNaija: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
This is obidatti pre-elections bonanza and Joy. The post-election victory and presidency rwill launch Nigeria into the envy of all nations.

Even those supporting other candidates know this truth, my child. I hope they repent and join the moving train.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Shikini: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Good news
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by ufotunang: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Yes obi-dient gives education scholarship to their fans not tinubu APC that gives agbado to their fans to eat

1 Like

Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Yxxx: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
All these audio scholarship.
Hope it's genuine.

1 Like

Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Laughingkk: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:
Lucky child,

Let him give scholarship to every Nigerian students........audio scholarship

1 Like

Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Ofolete: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
This is obidatti pre-elections bonanza and Joy. The post-election victory and presidency rwill launch Nigeria into the envy of all nations.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by aiye1988: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Wow! One of the good news heard for a longtime.
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by PeterObi4LP: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Igbo scholarship
Regional president
Peter Obi is Ipob terrorist financiar

All the Agbado and urchins will keep shouting the above until HE Peter Obi is declare the President of Nigeria before their eyes. As a Yoruba man I have automatically turn Igbo to them.

On Peter Obi mandate all Nigerians stand including the urchis.
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by 7arrows: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
xpressionx:
If you are willing and Obidient, ye shall eat the fruit of the land.
It is written.
Go and verify

Bros its verified already. Confirmed to the highest. See u at dinner time in ASO rock.
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by Dottormentor: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
Till then, what is really wrong with Nigerian youth?
i
Obisbetter:

Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by 7arrows: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
JASONjnr:
There is nothing like moving on the right path with the right people....

Little Obidient has found himself the luck of a lifetime....

I am hoping to see Tinubu and his urchins try to do the same...Perhaps in their next rally, they will try to mimic this.

This is true love from the masses, using their funds to seek for a better Nigeria....Unlike the two known criminals that is spending money to win election and even paying urchins to defend them.

They dont know that true love cant be bought with money.
Re: Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi by haslaw(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
This is not a good thing.

Children should never be used in politics.

%inubu Paid the WAEC fees of every child writing their final exams in secondary school irrespective of the political associations of their parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau / Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge / Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.