Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment (74025 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Building 20 Self Contain / How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. / Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 4:09am On Oct 09, 2022
ceeceeuwa:

Is the number on Whatsapp?
ita not on WhatsApp and the number is for someone who can help you process it if you are the busy type

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Cutehector(m): 4:11am On Oct 09, 2022
QuinModah:
Yes and private sectors as long as the NHS is deducted from your basic pay. With an NHF loan you can buy a home with only 5% payment.

How can a low income earner get collateral for the loan?
The only collateral is the property to secure the loan for. No other collateral is needed for the loan
i love your courteous responses these days. Keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 4:11am On Oct 09, 2022
mechanics:
I thought one can't withdraw the money to build but only eligible for their own houses?
Yes. You can apply as an individual for an NHF loan to develop a land or buy directly from government consort estate or private estate developers.

3 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Cutehector(m): 4:20am On Oct 09, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:
Nice one OP.
One funny thing is in Eruwa Ibadan,you can get a full plot of land for as low as 150k.
ok..i need contacts..

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 4:36am On Oct 09, 2022
Kaplus:

Please you mind sharing the contact? I have up to 10 years contributions. getkaycii@gmail.com
Thanks
Good morning,
Kindly check my profile for the person to contact in respect to processing your NHS
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 4:41am On Oct 09, 2022
Cutehector:
ok..i need contacts..
open your eyes when buying
Ensure all documents are correct and run a background check with any approved government building agencies.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Cutehector(m): 5:03am On Oct 09, 2022
QuinModah:
open your eyes when buying
Ensure all documents are correct and run a background check with any approved government building agencies.
modah i know this. If i needed assistance, i would have asked for it.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Gaddafih001(m): 5:46am On Oct 09, 2022
smi2021:

I'm in Lagos state Nigeria sir
Thanks for the response. I am a realtor too and looking for a female partner but I am based in Enugu. Thanks for your response.
You can still reach me on Facebook so we can exchange contacts please.
The name is Elvis Chigozie Mbah.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Gaddafih001(m): 5:47am On Oct 09, 2022
JigsawKillah:

You want to kidnap her?
No. I am looking forward to do business with her.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by whiteboyswag: 6:20am On Oct 09, 2022
Building a house in Nigeria is not worth it as a beginner.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by udemzyudex(m): 6:24am On Oct 09, 2022
Muslee4luv:

Niger state

No wonder aboki collect #3k to clear this big place. Toor.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Caseywilliams(m): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2022
You Don sharp mouth like razer blade nau.

Have you ever been paying rent and all of a sudden your landlord decides to double the rent just becox say cost of material Don high for Market?? He didn't even inform any of his tenants, no meeting was called, no dialogue, he just made that new price up on his own shoving it down on everybody mandatory to pay or pack out.
Such incident shouldn't scare you?
Like who knows when next he's going to increase it again?

Anyway make Oluwa run am first... I go still open thread here if e set. My own be say we must surely start our house project highest early next year.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Caseywilliams(m): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2022
Stanislause94:
hit me up for a contemporary house plan and construction

Aaaaah.....make materials set first.

Nah simple structure man pikin wan erect, no be all those one's wey dey chop big money
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Caseywilliams(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2022
QuinModah:
with National Housing Scheme, if you have remitted in the last 6 months you have access to 7-15 million max and payable in 30yrs. Kindly consult your HR for detailed information.

7_15 Milli Milli grin grin angry
I fit use half of it jappa komot this obodo naija wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by fastwaveng: 6:45am On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by ehisdan(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2022
windvane:
why did you say this?I built my 5 bed duplex on a 20ft by 60 ft and I have a neighbor currently building on 16ft by 60ft
Can you help me with the plan ma? Cos I have 30ft by 120ft and I'm thinking it's too small.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by OkoAnike(m): 7:03am On Oct 09, 2022
kay29000:

Ojoo

Good, mine is at Akobo side

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Sam2310(m): 7:06am On Oct 09, 2022
Caseywilliams:
You Don sharp mouth like razer blade nau.

Have you ever been paying rent and all of a sudden your landlord decides to double the rent just becox say cost of material Don high for Market?? He didn't even inform any of his tenants, no meeting was called, no dialogue, he just made that new price up on his own shoving it down on everybody mandatory to pay or pack out.
Such incident shouldn't scare you?
Like who knows when next he's going to increase it again?

Anyway make Oluwa run am first... I go still open thread here if e set. My own be say we must surely start our house project highest early next year.
i just dey imagine, person dey look for money to eat, landlord carry wahala come.
At least if person get house, if hungry come, u go know how to solve one or two without pressure say House rent dey come...

3 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 09, 2022
Cutehector:
ok..i need contacts..

Where are you located?
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Cutehector(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:

Where are you located?
lag, u?
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by romenna: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2022
Abolarin91:
You must be lucky o! 3.5m
No luck anywhere.
It shows how low our country has fallen under Buhari.
A bag of Cement was 1500 as at 2014 it us now 4500
A block was 80 naira in 2014 it is now 250
Imported materials like Tiles, doors, electrical materials are 3 times more expensive now due to the price of dollar.
No luck anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by romenna: 7:28am On Oct 09, 2022
Cutehector:
thats the best thing you can ever do for yourself as a young man. Do not be misled by rubbish advice from others.
Expensive truth no one will ever tell u.
I completed mine at 27 when my mates where buying camry and spider up and down.
One of them is my tenant today paying 800k per annum as rent.

5 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 09, 2022
I am into cables and alcoholic drinks

In case you need my services

Have shop in idumota for cables(such as flex and armored cables)also shop for alcoholic drinks in wholesale and retail(such as Hennessy vs, vsop,Jameson black and green,Hennessy vsop and xo)

Nationwide delivery, delivery in lagos is a matter of hours, outside lagos is 2 days delivery max... and we deliver outside Nigeria also... trusted and reliable

Payment on delivery

We no dey for one stream of income

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Obagofixxy: 7:34am On Oct 09, 2022
[quote author=zoer post=117386193]. Mandala new site abi?[/quote
madalla is good place sha, sawyer in suleja for years
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by PRODUTIM1(m): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2022
Weldone
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by ceeceeuwa: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2022
QuinModah:
ita not on WhatsApp and the number is for someone who can help you process it if you are the busy type
Ok
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by lawalosky(m): 8:49am On Oct 09, 2022
Emmyth:

Wow.. please can you link me up?? I stay around masaka.

OK, but money hook my man 4 neck, It is remaining 30k to even balance..

Let me follow you, I will PM u if there is anyone available

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by windvane(m): 8:52am On Oct 09, 2022
madgoat:

Liar chasing clout grin
people like you is why people keep their opinions to themselves…..

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by windvane(m): 8:53am On Oct 09, 2022
JigsawKillah:

Can we see a picture of what it looks like?
just seeing your Reply I will send it in an hour or 2.I am in church
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by windvane(m): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2022
Mrkumareze:

A house without space it's like a prison yard. Na una go dey buy street road dey build put
why don’t u see the question before concluding,your type irritates me

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by windvane(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2022
emerged01:

I had an experience when I was building mine on half plot which is 120 by 30. The person that helped me built it left 3ft on both sides for walk way but when it was time to roof it I had a problem with my neighbour because of his fence. He is a mad dog,he was threatening to destroy my roof if rain from my roof touch his fence or enter his compound. I just had to connect pipe to the roof to avoid wahala. That's the reason I made that comment.
thank you for this,in my case,the bricklayer,left 2ft on one side and 1.5 on the other,the 2ft is where we have the kitchen outlet door and the 1.5ft on the other side is where my dogs stay.my roof is slanted to one side so I can easily have space up there!!!
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by windvane(m): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2022
ehisdan:
Can you help me with the plan ma? Cos I have 30ft by 120ft and I'm thinking it's too small.
This is a complete half plot,you shouldn’t have a problem.Sincerely don’t have a plan…I just called the bricklayer,I acted as the engineer since my head no dull,told him how I wanted the duplex to look like and made several corrections as the building was going on

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? / Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) / What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.