Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,327 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment (73938 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Building 20 Self Contain / How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. / Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Tessyy1701: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2022
QuinModah:
with National Housing Scheme, if you have remitted in the last 6 months you have access to 7-15 million max and payable in 30yrs. Kindly consult your HR for detailed information.

Please can I chat You up? Having some questions to ask

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by concacid: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2022
What about those that have been contributing but have now lost thier job. Can such person still access the facility?

truthfulness:

It's accessible to all Nigerians that have been contributing to it. Note: You can only access the fund once.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by harmony75: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2022
Congrats
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by windvane(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2022
kay29000:

Please don't forget to post pictures... I'd be happy if you mention me when you do so. Thanks.
where we go…the first 2 storey is the one that was first built on my street,it is 23ft by 120ft,it’s a 5 flat 2bedroom.The sexond is the front view of mine…3rd is the living room…

9 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by cutieme(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2022
lawalosky:

I am still paying for 50/25 plot..

I bought it 200k
At where?
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by windvane(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2022
windvane:
where we go…the first 2 storey is the one that was first built on my street,it is 23ft by 120ft,it’s a 5 flat 2bedroom.The sexond is the front view of mine…3rd is the living room…
living room
Kitchen
Visitor room en-suite
Way up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by windvane(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2022
windvane:
living room
Kitchen
Visitor room en-suite
Way up
Shoe room
Room
My room

3 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Sirkc777: 11:33am On Oct 09, 2022
QuinModah:
What's location is this?

Ogun state
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by windvane(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2022
windvane:

Shoe room
Room
My room
Verandah from my room
The duplex I said is being built on a 16ft by 60ft

8 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by smartoliver(m): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2022
Following
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by olamilarks(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2022
QuinModah:
As long as you have remitted in the first 6 months you registered you can access the fund, maximum fund is 7-15 million naira. The deduction is 2.5% from your BASIC PAY which is remitted to Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) called National Housing Scheme in your payslip. You could read about them online.
Good morning ma'am, are people in the informal sector eligible for this scheme?

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by lawalosky(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
cutieme:

At where?

New karu nasarawa state
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Truth234(m): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
maximunimpact:

Read and learn from someone who have many houses in choice locations without ever building 2bedroom flat with my capital.

Tell them brother. My man
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
olamilarks:
Good morning ma'am, are people in the informal sector eligible for this scheme?
Yes The NHF scheme is for Nigerians in all sectors of the economy, particularly those within the low and medium-income levels who cannot afford commercial housing loans e.g. civil servants, traders, artisans, commercial drivers, etc. Any intending beneficiary must be a registered contributor and up to date with his/her contributions.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
Tessyy1701:

Please can I chat You up? Having some questions to ask
Yes, kindly call the number in my profile the person will give you the information you require. Happy Sunday
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by ak22(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
Muslee4luv:
Estimated Block is 1,950 blocks
My builder has accepted to collect #120,000
To build it to lintel level
Available block on ground now base on my financial capacity is 700blocks (estimated blocks 1,950 blocks)
20bags of cement
1 tipper of sand
35bags of stone for foundation

Are you not going to do German floor of building?

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
concacid:
What about those that have been contributing but have now lost thier job. Can such person still access the facility?

The truth is NHF is compulsory but most private sector are ripping their employees off by not deducting or even when they do deduct they they don't remit.

Do you have your NHF number? If yes visit the nearest branch and explain things to them. However, I would recommend you withdraw 25% of your RSA from your PFA if you have been put of job for the past 4 months.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by kay29000(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
windvane:

Nice. Thanks for this. It's given me a lot ideas, cos my land is also like half a plot, and I've been thinking of how to maximizer the space.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by ak22(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
QuinModah:
It will be too much

I go flog you now. While some are using 5 because of the head room . Don't say what you don't know again ok ?

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Caseywilliams(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sam2310:
i just dey imagine, person dey look for money to eat, landlord carry wahala come.
At least if person get house, if hungry come, u go know how to solve one or two without pressure say House rent dey come...

Exactly my point.
We're in a very hard times right now, feeding twice or more than in a day is a big problem to most persons... If at all person get his or her own house.. You've solve 60 to 70% of your problems... You fit manage dey tackle the remaining small small

4 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by JigsawKillah(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
windvane:

Verandah from my room

This is beautiful though. I thought it would be tight, but from your pictures, it isn't. And you acted as engineer as well! Na woman you be! Did you have any prior knowledge about erecting such structures?

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Preciousgift120(f): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
windvane:

This is so cool, can something like this work on 27ft by 30ft?
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
windvane:

Verandah from my room
Please, what's the TOTAL cost of doing something like these?
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by windvane(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
QuinModah:
total without land 45m,this was completed in January…iron rod don cost oooo…then I bough 1tonne for 420k

4 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by windvane(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
QuinModah:
total without land 45m

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by windvane(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgift120:

This is so cool, can something like this work on 27ft by 30ft?
it will be smaller cus mine is 20ft by 60ft
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by windvane(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
JigsawKillah:

This is beautiful though. I thought it would be tight, but from your pictures, it isn't. And you acted as engineer as well! Na woman you be! Did you have any prior knowledge about erecting such structures?
This was what everyone thought till I completed it…no believed it would be spacious,in short like 4 guys brought their engineer to check it out after I completed mine
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by windvane(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
kay29000:

Nice. Thanks for this. It's given me a lot ideas, cos my land is also like half a plot, and I've been thinking of how to maximizer the space.
until you start,you would always think you have a small land

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by windvane(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
JigsawKillah:

in short I just thank God for brain,I felt since it’s mine,na me go talk how I want am,there is always room for correction…

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Wwwq: 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
No roofing
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Muslee4luv(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
MrVicar:
I love your design. How can I get the plan?
I'm also in Niger state. I sent you an email through your profile.
Ok I will respond to your mail
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by ibinaboonline: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
Well, if that sounds sustainable to the owner. What about the compromised structural integrity due to excessive soaking of rain water?
luizpippo:

Every 2 years 6 drums of paint will make it look good

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? / Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) / What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.