Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment (74086 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Building 20 Self Contain / How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. / Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Love800(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
V cm mggghhh
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by ardamskid(m): 7:31am On Oct 19, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] please give us the floor plan brother
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by gwanggaeto(m): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
QuinModah:
What's the bonds used for?
Bonds are glues are used for general purpose such as Pop screeding, wood joining, wallpaper installation, rubber tiles installation etc...

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
okay
gwanggaeto:

Bonds are glues are used for general purpose such as Pop screeding, wood joining, wallpaper installation, rubber tiles installation etc...
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Muslee4luv(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Slowly we are getting there through God’s grace

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Muslee4luv(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Propty247:
I will advice you adopt a 3 couched level. It allows for a better indoor air ventilation/circulation.

Thanks
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Caseywilliams(m): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Muslee4luv:

Wow!!! shocked shocked shocked
You're doing well boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by MATBILL10(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
[well done good job]

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by ausproxi(m): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
Muslee4luv:
This is nice

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Muslee4luv(m): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2022
More Update

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by CircleOfWilis: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Muslee4luv:
More Update
For a 3bed room flat, is there any disadvantage of 6inch block over 9inch..

I am in the north east

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Muslee4luv(m): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
CircleOfWilis:
For a 3bed room flat, is there any disadvantage of 6inch block over 9inch..

I am in the north east

No disadvantage

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Mophor: 3:42am On Nov 15, 2022
Muslee4luv:
Details of my two bedroom apartment will come shortly
Including detailed cost of building it from clearing to completion.
Attached is my dream design

Good day sir, please sir can you help me with a 2bedrbedroom bungalow plan with dining and store attached to the kitchen... Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Muslee4luv(m): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mophor:

Good day sir, please sir can you help me with a 2bedrbedroom bungalow plan with dining and store attached to the kitchen... Thanks in anticipation
Ok send me a mail
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by ezo4fta(m): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Muslee4luv:
More Update
update us on the financial cost to date.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by TheMensch(m): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
[quote author=Sirkc777 post=117402796]I am currently building a 4 unit self contained too, ad estimated by the engineer that I would use 4200 blocks, I ended up using 2800 up to the 2 coaches after lintel... though I still have gable walls to add...

I love the sight of this
I'd like we talk privately...

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Gratefulheart2(f): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
Please can someone help me with the price of iron for building pillars and how many MM, I want to use 3 pieces of iron each on each pillar angle. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by topsy23: 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Good day my people. Happy new week to everyone. Nigerchin will be reviewing their price on 5th of December.
There would be increase again. Alot of people benefitted from the 11th hour sales before the new price increase. If you need cable or your project is getting towards the cabling stage , I will advice you to buy now. December 5th new price is coming out.

Below is the current prices of Coleman and Nigerchin.

Coleman
1.5mm 14,000
2.5mm 22900
4mm 37800
10mm 91000

Nigerchin
1.5mm 13150
2.5mm 21500
4mm 33000
10mm 87000
16mm 133000

My contacts are
Call or WhatsApp 08033643191
Sms/call 08051750560

You can check through our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2326721/nigerchin-kabelmetal-coleman-cables/36
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Kamlex(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
2 standard plot of land for sale at iyana church after Iwo road, ibadan. Well fenced and gated,with c of o. Asking price. 25 million. Contact 08068500544

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
Congrats. great job!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by avicky(f): 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
ravensckar:
Only one person fit get mind ask this kind question. Is this Avicky? cheesy cheesy

I'll skip the first question because even I don't know how I'm doing. tongue tongue

Now, to answer your second question. Bisola JAPA since 5 years ago and I haven't heard from her. I have since remarried. tongue tongue

Me ké? I no change moniker oh

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 21, 2022
Muslee4luv:
More Update

grin grin grin Happy for u. By 2023 you will complete it.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by tivta(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2022
Borntosmoke:

grin grin grin Happy for u. By 2023 you will complete it.

If this is supposed to be a joke its not funny. You sound like a kid that is still being feed or probably a fraudster or even a robber.

Which one do you have? Probably through inheritance or fraud, shallow minded people like you are the reason why Nigeria will never develop, making jest of an honest man's progress will only bring you or your generation tears, mark my words...
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2022
tivta:

If this is supposed to be a joke its not funny. You sound like a kid that is still being feed or probably a fraudster or even a robber.

Which one do you have? Probably through inheritance or fraud, shallow minded people like you are the reason why Nigeria will never develop, making jest of an honest man's progress will only bring you or your generation tears, mark my words...

God knows my heart. I don't mean any harm and you decided to curse me base on your frustration. May God revert that curse back to you if what you think is not what I did. I said I'm happy for him, I even pray for him cry cry. I use my laughing emoji to even show how happy I am for him. May God judge you as I am typing with tears on my face.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by tivta(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2022
Borntosmoke:

God knows my heart. I don't mean any harm and you decided to curse me base on your frustration. May God revert that curse back to you if what you think is not what I did. I said I'm happy for him, I even pray for him cry cry. I use my laughing emoji to even show how happy I am for him. May God judge you as I am typing with tears on my face.

Why use laughing emoji? Your post sounds of sarcasm.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Gratefulheart2(f): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
tivta:

he/she obviously meant no harm, we're days away from 2023 so it's actually a good prayer that the guy finishes his house latest 2023.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Sirkc777: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2023
QuinModah:
What's location is this?

Ogun state, apologies for the late response
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by prince4pro2: 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
Following
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by CircleOfWilis: 3:49am On Feb 12, 2023
Muslee4luv:
More Update
Waiting for update sir

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Boyhood: 9:24am On May 16, 2023
Wow... this is great, congratulations 🎊 man..
Looking forward to more updates soonest.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by honda001: 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
Please what is the cost of all this
Muslee4luv:
Estimated Block is 1,950 blocks
My builder has accepted to collect #120,000
To build it to lintel level
Available block on ground now base on my financial capacity is 700blocks (estimated blocks 1,950 blocks)
20bags of cement
1 tipper of sand
35bags of stone for foundation

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? / Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) / What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.