Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today (7974 Views)

Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by phuckcheet(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
So I happened to come across this Barbie online
We chatted few days and we agreed to meet up today
Unexpectedly she came
But to my surprise this girl don’t look anything like the innocent gentle girl pics she sent me, instead she look like she lift weights �️‍♀️ I was super nervous when I saw her but she as came already I didn’t want to be rude so I went close to her but the more I get close the more she look scarier to me she looks a lot like a man omo I thought myself this Barbie fit comot my teeth ooo, then finally I approached her greeted her and she said wasup the voice sounded like naira Maley’s voice omo I thought myself I don enter one chance bayii then I looked at her face very well and I saw one huge koko on her head I said ye kiire and I thought omo if I screw this girl omo she go fit beat me ooo and how am I sure this is a girl self? Then I thought and thought flashed back to how our chat was so easy and not up to 2 days she’s here then I realized omo this babe na man ooo so I looked at her hand and leg well then I saw the muscle it’s clear it’s a guy that rape guys omo I quickly discharge her/him lied to her/him something came up cause I can’t afford to risk going inside my house alone with her cause she could turn out to be a boy and end up raping me or might actually be a girl but she’s too masculine for me a simple issue could come up and she might end up breaking my head with bottle and I don’t want to be in instablog that way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by marlow1962(m): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
Lol
Happy 1st Sunday everyone

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by toujurs: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Alot of them are on this forum, bunch of Dumbo's. Catfishers. I wonder what they gain in all this nonsense, impersonating the female gender. I don't understand if they wished, they had a vagina or what .. so crazy!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by HolyMan12: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Na so shim for service your Anus wotoporiosly grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Towncrier007(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
And so u posted her picture,hope u well so?
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by SenecaTheYonger: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
How weak are you that someone like that could overpower you?

4 Likes

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Starz825(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
Omoo..this is a guy...
You can't even tell me shit
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by virginprincess(f): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Men don't get raped.
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by JASONjnr(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
The law isn't working.....There are lots of gays out there.....caught red-handed and nothing has been done to them...

What about the known Bobrisky and That long-mouth James?

They're always on social media and dragging ladies up and down and nothing has been done to them.

Nobody is setting up a camera to catch them and report them or have them charge to court.

2 Likes

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by mekaw(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
No one is looking or listening, pls tell me the truth and nothing but the whole truth, WHAT Happen between the two of you
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Aladdin1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
Your yansh for see something .you for endup dey wear pampas like tilumbu.

6 Likes

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Blupen(m): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
All i know is that forex will pay me
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by OKOATA(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
He probably looks like Shatta Bundle.

1 Like

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by LOVEGINO(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Eyaaaaaaaa
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by FalseProphet1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
virginprincess:
Men don't get raped.
I disagree...men suffer from sexual abuse and rape.

3 Likes

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by SenecaTheYonger: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
OKOATA:
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Stillwhites(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
Na that useless Gromilla010 aka Umbrateeth04

1 Like

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by 5ThChild: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
you will make a good writer
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Albertone(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
If this is a guy, then feminine guys are the ones receiving gbola in the ass.
You shouldn't have got scared afterall, you're the one inserting.
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Blupen:
All i know is that forex will pay me

Have you blown your account?

1 Like

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by phuckcheet(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
marlow1962:
Lol
Happy 1st Sunday everyone
May the rest of the year be fruitful

1 Like

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by phuckcheet(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
toujurs:
Alot of them are on this forum, bunch of Dumbo's. Catfishers. I wonder what they gain in all this nonsense, impersonating the female gender. I don't understand if they wished, they had a vagina or what .. so crazy!

Crazy indeed
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by phuckcheet(m): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
HolyMan12:
Na so shim for service your Anus wotoporiosly grin
Omo na God save me oo
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by marlow1962(m): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
phuckcheet:

May the rest of the year be fruitful
Amen.
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by phuckcheet(m): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
it’s not a matter of being weak I don’t know his or her intention and she looks suspicious enough
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by phuckcheet(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
mekaw:
No one is looking or listening, pls tell me the truth and nothing but the whole truth, WHAT Happen between the two of you
That’s the actual truth
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by phuckcheet(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Starz825:
Omoo..this is a guy...
You can't even tell me shit
really?
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by phuckcheet(m): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Aladdin1:
Your yansh for see something .you for endup dey wear pampas like tilumbu.
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by phuckcheet(m): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
OKOATA:
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by phuckcheet(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
5ThChild:
you will make a good writer
Thanks
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by BurgundyBlue: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Thank Your God...

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by phuckcheet(m): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Albertone:
If this is a guy, then feminine guys are the ones receiving gbola in the ass.
You shouldn't have got scared afterall, you're the one inserting.
with the one receiving or giving I refuse to be part of such disgusting act

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Knew What He was Upto, But She Pretended While He Opened Her Bra And(pics) / Pussy Eating Is The Best / Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.