Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today (8007 Views)

Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Womanizer(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
JASONjnr:
The law isn't working.....There are lots of gays out there.....caught red-handed and nothing has been done to them...

What about the known Bobrisky and That long-mouth James?

They're always on social media and dragging ladies up and down and nothing has been done to them.

Nobody is setting up a camera to catch them and report them or have them charge to court.

LOL @ long mouth James
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Beverlyjean(f): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by tillaman(m): 4:20am On Oct 03, 2022
Now that’s a fvcking dude right there
Niqqa stop playing with us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Blupen(m): 6:33am On Oct 03, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Have you blown your account?
Yes nah blew my account like 4 times before i started making profits, but it was worth it
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Crampyblood(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2022
Is this the masculine figure you were talking about?
So the person for that picture fit rape you? Make e near me I swear I go beat him ass up still carry am give area boys for finishing touches
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:02am On Oct 03, 2022
Blupen:
Yes nah blew my account like 4 times before i started making profits, but it was worth it

How much did you fund the account with?

Do you trade futures?
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Truvelisback(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2022

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by 7buckz(m): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
How weak are you that someone like that could overpower you?
Asin eh guy lol
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Prettygirl200(f): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2022
Lol Ooo my goodness I can't stop laughing, shebi u dey find pussy wey u wan kpansh, dem for kpansh your anus lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Prettygirl200(f): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2022
Lol dem for help u kpansh your anus shebi u dey fine pussy to knack your kind for dey

1 Like

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Ochyes: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2022
Initially I assumed you were a girl.

1 Like

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Pells: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2022
I would smash tho grin
She looks like a girl to me
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by waititi: 10:40am On Oct 03, 2022
if na your area you dey ,you for call boys may they beat werey comot For em head.

see siggy
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by vislabraye(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2022
phuckcheet:
So I happened to come across this Barbie online
We chatted few days and we agreed to meet up today
Unexpectedly she came
But to my surprise this girl don’t look anything like the innocent gentle girl pics she sent me, instead she look like she lift weights �️‍♀️ I was super nervous when I saw her but she as came already I didn’t want to be rude so I went close to her but the more I get close the more she look scarier to me she looks a lot like a man omo I thought myself this Barbie fit comot my teeth ooo, then finally I approached her greeted her and she said wasup the voice sounded like naira Maley’s voice omo I thought myself I don enter one chance bayii then I looked at her face very well and I saw one huge koko on her head I said ye kiire and I thought omo if I screw this girl omo she go fit beat me ooo and how am I sure this is a girl self? Then I thought and thought flashed back to how our chat was so easy and not up to 2 days she’s here then I realized omo this babe na man ooo so I looked at her hand and leg well then I saw the muscle it’s clear it’s a guy that rape guys omo I quickly discharge her/him lied to her/him something came up cause I can’t afford to risk going inside my house alone with her cause she could turn out to be a boy and end up raping me or might actually be a girl but she’s too masculine for me a simple issue could come up and she might end up breaking my head with bottle and I don’t want to be in instablog that way

The first place you should meet with strangers like that is a public place. Don't bring them to your house.
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Blupen(m): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

How much did you fund the account with?

Do you trade futures?
Currently am not trading i don't even have a smartphone now, i only trade step index and volatilities.....am working on buying a phone and resume trading

1 Like

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Haynnie: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2022
phuckcheet:
Unexpectedly she came
But to my surprise this girl don’t look anything like the innocent gentle girl pics she sent me, instead she look like she lift weights �️‍♀️ I was super nervous when I saw her but she as came already I didn’t want to be rude so I went close to her but the more I get close the more she look scarier to me she looks a lot like a man omo I thought myself this Barbie fit comot my teeth ooo, then finally I approached her greeted her and she said wasup the voice sounded like naira Maley’s voice omo I thought myself I don enter one chance bayii then I looked at her face very well and I saw one huge koko on her head I said ye kiire and I thought omo if I screw this girl omo she go fit beat me ooo and how am I sure this is a girl self? Then I thought and thought flashed back to how our chat was so easy and not up to 2 days she’s here then I realized omo this babe na man ooo so I looked at her hand and leg well then I saw the muscle it’s clear it’s a guy that rape guys omo I quickly discharge her/him lied to her/him something came up cause I can’t afford to risk going inside my house alone with her cause she could turn out to be a boy and end up raping me or might actually be a girl but she’s too masculine for me a simple issue could come up and she might end up breaking my head with bottle and I don’t want to be in instablog that way

This one no be like man so? Doesn’t look feminine to me sad
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Requiem18(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2022
phuckcheet:
Unexpectedly she came
Awwwn, you should have waited na. Make dem disvirgin your asshole
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Wilson500: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2022
To all men who use their crib as slaughterhouse for their online bushmeat
Beware there are Gaybriellas posing as ladies
If you fall a victim your anus will be victimized grin

1 Like

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by sharpwriter(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ochyes:
Initially I assumed you were a girl.
Me too... Reading through his post got me giggling and laughing like mumu all through grin
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by kelspinall(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
mad people everywhere lols
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2022
Blupen:
Currently am not trading i don't even have a smartphone now, i only trade step index and volatilities.....am working on buying a phone and resume trading

That's Forex?

Do you understand TA?
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Blupen(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

That's Forex?
Do you understand TA?
What is TA??

1 Like

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
Blupen:
What is TA??

Technical Analysis.
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Blupen(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Technical Analysis.
Guy the way i trade is different ooh na my emotions and my strategy i deh use
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
Blupen:
Guy the way i trade is different ooh na my emotions and my strategy i deh use

Arh! On top Forex? Be like na why you been blow your account.

Or you been dey use FA = Fundamental Analysis.
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Blupen(m): 6:46am On Oct 05, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Arh! On top Forex? Be like na why you been blow your account.

Or you been dey use FA = Fundamental Analysis.
Bro to blow a 10$ acct no be anything, people deh way deh do worse than me, why i blow my acct na greed and fear......but i know am gonna come back stronger

1 Like

Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2022
Blupen:
Bro to blow a 10$ acct no be anything, people deh way deh do worse than me, why i blow my acct na greed and fear......but i know am gonna come back stronger

Oh! $10 alot but still quite not a lot.

Greed and fear na general factor why people dey loss. Well I wish you well. I actually don't trade Forex tho. I do spot trading, I only buy low and sell high.
Re: Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today by Blupen(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Oh! $10 alot but still quite not a lot.

Greed and fear na general factor why people dey loss. Well I wish you well. I actually don't trade Forex tho. I do spot trading, I only buy low and sell high.
Nice one i wish you deh best bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag / Leaked!! CCTV Reveals What 2 Choir Members Were Spotted Doing In Their Dressing / Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.