Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu (81676 Views)

INEC Has Not Withdrawn From The Kano Governorship Election Petition Appeal / Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group / Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by favour32(m): 5:58am On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=Mayapa post=117215139][/quote]
Yes na...baba is still in charge of Agbadorians only.
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by bewla(m): 5:59am On Oct 03, 2022
Skty:

You gat no dirt on this guy. I must vote for Obi because nothing u said is substantial
That's because you don't want the truth be told

Simple go ahead but don't let your hate for some one make you lose what is right and later regret it

Cheers
Till we get a proper debit then will no who have
Solution and who see problem and chicken put

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Newsmic: 5:59am On Oct 03, 2022
See the video here

Tinubu On Exercise Bike To Prove Fitness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60qYgnWBSKg

Seun Lalasticlala nlfpmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Corridon: 5:59am On Oct 03, 2022
plaindealer:

Igbos don turn to Tinubu's campaign managers and strategists, na dem go dictate and decide when Asiwaju go talk or not...

Of what relevance is Asiwaju on live TV to you? Will you vote for him if he shos up on TV tomorrow?

You are not voting for him and you never will so stop crying..

Comedians.. grin grin
We don't want further destruction of our country by a sick man hence the reason why we're crying out loud.
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by kkonyeji(m): 6:00am On Oct 03, 2022
Thinkam:
grin I've not read any reports saying Tinubu is dead or has dropped out of the race..

The only news we've heard is that he has gone for he's routine mending as the worn out tire that he is.

Please Nigerians whatever you do, don't allow APC return, unless you've a personal direct gain attached, then it's understandable.

Meanwhile Atiku is coming

Who's Atiku?
What's d difference btw him & BAT?

These supporters sef!
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Corridon: 6:02am On Oct 03, 2022
drlateef:

Can you do press up too?
I can press up more than 50 times within two minutes.
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by tsdarkside(m): 6:03am On Oct 03, 2022
this is how you do it....
dont allow only dem to talk....

baba yi smart sha....
he didnt allowed them to go buhari on him....

remember how dem dem went wehrey with ear stuff al sudani....??
al sudani van clone stuffs....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by steveodo(m): 6:07am On Oct 03, 2022
Yes, you are not dead and Nigerians are not praying for your death, our concern is the level of your desperation, at your age it's not healthy for you. For instance watching the video of you riding this bicycle is scary, you almost fell. Pls rest, sleep, a little walk and eat, that's all you need now.
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by emmylight4u: 6:07am On Oct 03, 2022
..You have already been withdrawn by Obi's movement sir.

Exercise patience till 2031���
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:08am On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
We don't want further destruction of our country by a sick man hence the reason why we're crying out loud.
it's simple vote for your healthy man and let us vote our sick man bikonu
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Corridon: 6:09am On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You guys don't know your left from your right. Same way we warned against Buhari in 2015. We won't allow you people to destroy Nigeria further.
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by tsdarkside(m): 6:11am On Oct 03, 2022
steveodo:
Yes, you are not dead and Nigerians are not praying for your death, our concern is the level of your desperation, at your age it's not healthy for you. For instance watching the video of you riding this bicycle is scary, you almost fell. Pls rest, sleep, a little walk and eat, that's all you need now.

age....you dont even dare to mention biden that americans are confused about daily....

we dont care about faces....we only care about results....
apc did well....
soo,tinubu it is....

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by tsdarkside(m): 6:12am On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

tell dem oo....

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by ejimatic: 6:12am On Oct 03, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1576645496516808705
They pushed him off the road ,but he pushed himself back and stay on the road. They are pursuing him from the back but he is pursuing those in the front. They plan to bring him down yet he is becoming stronger and stronger. Finally everyday he is becoming one man too many!
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Chochovini: 6:13am On Oct 03, 2022
Thinkam:
grin I've not read any reports saying Tinubu is dead or has dropped out of the race..

The only news we've heard is that he has gone for he's routine mending as the worn out tire that he is.

Please Nigerians whatever you do, don't allow APC return, unless you've a personal direct gain attached, then it's understandable.

Meanwhile Atiku is coming
. Mcheeeew. I thought you had a better thing to say. Which atiku is coming and to where?
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:14am On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
You guys don't know your left from your right. Same way we warned against Buhari in 2015. We won't allow you people to destroy Nigeria further.
anyone you lots support always lose brother

Tinubu will win the election and succeed Buhari

I hope Nigeria won't become a zoo after the election?
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by tsdarkside(m): 6:15am On Oct 03, 2022
a fulani went easy with una....
a yoruba go give una as its hot....

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:16am On Oct 03, 2022
emmylight4u:
..You have already been withdrawn by Obi's movement sir.

Exercise patience till 2031���
Lol

Obi won't win 1 single polling unit up north grin
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by plaindealer: 6:16am On Oct 03, 2022
DKM123:
Where are all the paid nairaland miscreants and urchins?

How did you people allow nairaland front page to be taken over by real organic genuine Nigerian commenters speaking the truth? Is that what you BMC are paid for?

Infact, for not rushing with your multiple fake accounts and fake "like" bots to comment on the front page, no 30k salary this month .

Simple job of deceiving some gullible Nigerians and you people are failing at it. No salary this month, period!

911 Security ALERT

This Pandorian is in severe and deadly pain.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by gbemishile: 6:18am On Oct 03, 2022
Ko ni da fun gbogbo yin lookankan.
Una FATHER no fit ride am.
Una go get sleepless night wail tire
when they feel they have achieved something in life,jagaban comes and takes the limelight from them.
U are indeed the chief STATEGIST of our time.
JAGABAN BORGU is COMING jooor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by simongonner: 6:18am On Oct 03, 2022
Brendaniel:

Just returned back from Jigawa state where I had my NYSC, went for a business transaction.

My dear and fellow obidients, we still have a lot of work to do in Jigawa, Katsina and Bauchi states. These are the states I can mention that I am 100percent sure PO effect is not being felt at all and these devilish people want to rig the election from these locations.

Now, to the main reason I will drop this very important information here and urgently call for a shout from all PO support groups, social media influencers, excellent orators, intelligent writers to assist in the call out of the wicked and devilish atrocities currently peddling in these areas as mentioned above.

In Katsina and Jigawa states, 7k to 10k is being paid to individuals, families door to door as at last Friday and Monday this week.

Thumbprinting is already ongoing in the ballot papers (this is the greatest shocker beyond human comprehension, 2023 ballot paper is already available with just party logos.)

The idea and antecedent is that on election day, while voters verification is done, paid voters will go home and the already thumb printed ballot papers will be dropped inside the ballot boxes and results will be transmitted electronically with massive numbers for APC and some PDP. Just to know, APC is solely responsible for these act. This is how the bulk numbers will be transmitted.....
This is the core reason they talk about the structure.

LP don't have such structure in these areas. All LP can do is to shout, use the media, escalate and call out INEC now now now.....

This ungodly act is already taking place in these areas and I couldn't but shed tears and feel sorry for the country.... We need to share this information on every social media platform until it gets to INEC,these rogues want to undermine our resolve efforts to reclaim our country. Please share this message to everybody, don't keep to yourself, we need to alert the INEC not minding the collusion. Share &Share please

*COPIED*
I never understand this post sha.. with Bvas only accredited voters will be used and transmitted electronically by the machine .
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:19am On Oct 03, 2022
Brendaniel:

Just returned back from Jigawa state where I had my NYSC, went for a business transaction.

My dear and fellow obidients, we still have a lot of work to do in Jigawa, Katsina and Bauchi states. These are the states I can mention that I am 100percent sure PO effect is not being felt at all and these devilish people want to rig the election from these locations.

Now, to the main reason I will drop this very important information here and urgently call for a shout from all PO support groups, social media influencers, excellent orators, intelligent writers to assist in the call out of the wicked and devilish atrocities currently peddling in these areas as mentioned above.

In Katsina and Jigawa states, 7k to 10k is being paid to individuals, families door to door as at last Friday and Monday this week.

Thumbprinting is already ongoing in the ballot papers (this is the greatest shocker beyond human comprehension, 2023 ballot paper is already available with just party logos.)

The idea and antecedent is that on election day, while voters verification is done, paid voters will go home and the already thumb printed ballot papers will be dropped inside the ballot boxes and results will be transmitted electronically with massive numbers for APC and some PDP. Just to know, APC is solely responsible for these act. This is how the bulk numbers will be transmitted.....
This is the core reason they talk about the structure.

LP don't have such structure in these areas. All LP can do is to shout, use the media, escalate and call out INEC now now now.....

This ungodly act is already taking place in these areas and I couldn't but shed tears and feel sorry for the country.... We need to share this information on every social media platform until it gets to INEC,these rogues want to undermine our resolve efforts to reclaim our country. Please share this message to everybody, don't keep to yourself, we need to alert the INEC not minding the collusion. Share &Share please

*COPIED*
hahahaha go back to your enclave WhatsApp group to inform them that this is stale bikonu

You guys should try to be creative not this stale Gliberdash please grin
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by plaindealer: 6:20am On Oct 03, 2022
I love Asiwaju no be small, the man literarily took over the internet, he took away ipob's silly rally celebration or any talk about their Pandora with just a 7 seconds video.

Asiwaju took away their mojo..

Una neva see anything.. grin grin

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by tsdarkside(m): 6:22am On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
I can press up more than 50 times within two minutes.

i can do 40 easily....i dont try more,i no wan die abeg....
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Musah01(m): 6:23am On Oct 03, 2022
Dem no connect the machine sef, see the wire plug grin grin

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Nooner: 6:24am On Oct 03, 2022
We know your healthy but this is just a pose. You can’t move that thing.

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by kayperry: 6:24am On Oct 03, 2022
Gingerbreadman2:

Peter obi did not do 14 years with pdp... Big lie

Peter obi joined pdp in 2002, left becos pdp won't give him governorship slot, 2014 immediate after his tenure he ran back to PDP, which means he simply used & dumped APGA.
Now he is doing the same with LP, peter obi commitment is to PDP buh he chose LP becos he stands no chance of getting what he wanted, one of the fact that peter obi is committed to pdp is his choice of VP, Datti from pdp.
Its not out of place to conclude, Peter obi 8yrs in APGA was a mere vacation, he never really left PDP cos he still keeps his membership card and chances that he will return back to PDP after he loses 2023 election is 80%.
A leopard can not change its spots undecided

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by aiye1988: 6:25am On Oct 03, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Baba I hail you sir

I hail you oooo

Baba for the girl

This is my first time of
Seeing someone wearing senator for sports

I hail you sir
���� A valid point.
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by tsdarkside(m): 6:25am On Oct 03, 2022
DKM123:
Where are all the paid nairaland miscreants and urchins?

How did you people allow nairaland front page to be taken over by real organic genuine Nigerian commenters speaking the truth? Is that what you BMC are paid for?

Infact, for not rushing with your multiple fake accounts and fake "like" bots to comment on the front page, no 30k salary this month .

Simple job of deceiving some gullible Nigerians and you people are failing at it. No salary this month, period!

"like" bots....
i dont understand....??

and what does this bmc thing mean....
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by jneutron4000: 6:27am On Oct 03, 2022
Incoming President of Nigeria. God bless you Sir
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:27am On Oct 03, 2022
THEY HAVE EDITED AND MANIPULATED PEOPLE THAT WERE HOLDING HIM ON THAT MACHINE. WHAT A POWER HUNGRY MOFO angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's Presidential Declaration / 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria / Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.