Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu (81629 Views)

INEC Has Not Withdrawn From The Kano Governorship Election Petition Appeal / Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group / Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Alpharey: 2:51am On Oct 03, 2022
plaindealer:
Asiwaju crushed the internet, silenced Pandorians, and changed Pandora ipob rally narratives with 7 seconds video in less than 24 hours.

ASIWAJU of the Universe

The great Jagaban of the world

The master of the game..

grin grin grin

So na the seven seconds ride is the prove that he is healthy and strong. What is really wrong with you guys. What happened to him coming out to campaign in rallies as a fit person does. Na wa oo! for these people. Tinubu after the seven seconds video according to one of your urchins, come and campaign to us. We want to check something. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Alpharey: 2:57am On Oct 03, 2022
If you like ride from London to Iragbiji, we are waiting for you at the campaign ground, at least no boycotting that. The hospitals you built in Lagos are waiting. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 3:00am On Oct 03, 2022
Pakute:
Kanwuliaextra, better set yansh for big daddy. Tinubu is coming home to ride some .

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Ubanz: 3:01am On Oct 03, 2022
Old video
But no one is wishing you dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by jamesfield: 3:07am On Oct 03, 2022
shocked
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 3:17am On Oct 03, 2022
This just shows the height of deceit. If Bola Tinubu is sick I I pray he stands on his feet again as it's very wrong to wish anyone sickbut on a lighter not we Nigerians should stop making fool of ourselves because I see no reason a man looking so frail health wise is so desperate to become the president of the most populous black nation in the world A man with questionable character, source of income, family background, educational qualifications, his real names , age and place of origin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by ArcFresky(m): 3:19am On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Stale propaganda. Tinubu should do press up on live video before Nigerians can believe that he is healthy.

cheesy
U no go still believe, even if e win gold medal
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Billygee2u: 3:30am On Oct 03, 2022
FireUpNow:
This just shows the height of deceit. If Bola Tinubu is sick I I pray he stands on his feet again as it's very wrong to wish anyone sickbut on a lighter not we Nigerians should stop making fool of ourselves because I see no reason a man looking so frail health wise is so desperate to become the president of the most populous black nation in the world A man with questionable character, source of income, family background, educational qualifications, his real names , age and place of origin
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by harwokunle1236(m): 4:05am On Oct 03, 2022
nah greediness go eliminate this man.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by sofiscatedmoron: 4:09am On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Stale propaganda. Tinubu should do press up on live video before Nigerians can believe that he is healthy.
U wan kee person abi

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by CollidgeEffect: 4:12am On Oct 03, 2022
Hahaha Tinubu got lines.
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 4:18am On Oct 03, 2022
Bright4luv3000:
. Yes u are right where is the video
The 3seconds video is on page two of this thread.
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 4:20am On Oct 03, 2022
plaindealer:
Asiwaju crushed the internet, silenced Pandorians, and changed Pandora ipob rally narratives with 7 seconds video in less than 24 hours.

ASIWAJU of the Universe

The great Jagaban of the world

The master of the game..

grin grin grin
Lol. You cannot support Tinubu without looking stupid. Imagine what this urchin is saying. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by plaindealer: 4:28am On Oct 03, 2022
Billygee2u:

You're a funny dude. what exactly is your point?

That it is up to Tinubu and his campaign team to decide when to formally go on TV to grant interviews and it could be a campaign strategy, but if Tinubu not going on TV is your own personal deciding factor if to or not vote for him, then don't.

Personally, at this point in the campaign, I won't advise him to go on TV to grant interviews or to directly talk to Nigerians even though we see him on TV talking and dishing out his ideas.

Overexposure

excessive exposure, especially of photographic film or a sensitized plate to light rays.
the condition of having been seen, heard, or advertised so frequently or for so long that freshness or appeal is diminished.

Overexposure in politics makes you sound redundant, repetitive, diminishes your appeal, and you end up lacking freshness.

Bottom line, you don't get to dictate to his campaign how to run their campaign, don't vote for him if it troubles you, you are not voting for him anyway..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by plaindealer: 4:30am On Oct 03, 2022
frankyychiji:
Lol. You cannot support Tinubu without looking stupid. Imagine what this urchin is saying. grin

And Pandora liar ipob urchins always sound ignorant, senseless and unintelligent, just meaningless and dumb rubbish like his pointless and unintelligent post.

ipob loser.. grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 4:34am On Oct 03, 2022
plaindealer:

And Pandora liar ipob urchins always sound ignorant, senseless and unintelligent, just meaningless and dumb rubbish like his pointless and unintelligent post.

ipob loser.. grin grin grin

grin

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Taribizy(m): 4:35am On Oct 03, 2022
This post is copied but important to all Obidients. Please let us pay attention to a possible rigging attempt.
CC: to all righteous workers @INEC NIGERIA
Brendaniel:

Just returned back from Jigawa state where I had my NYSC, went for a business transaction.

My dear and fellow obidients, we still have a lot of work to do in Jigawa, Katsina and Bauchi states. These are the states I can mention that I am 100percent sure PO effect is not being felt at all and these devilish people want to rig the election from these locations.

Now, to the main reason I will drop this very important information here and urgently call for a shout from all PO support groups, social media influencers, excellent orators, intelligent writers to assist in the call out of the wicked and devilish atrocities currently peddling in these areas as mentioned above.

In Katsina and Jigawa states, 7k to 10k is being paid to individuals, families door to door as at last Friday and Monday this week.

Thumbprinting is already ongoing in the ballot papers (this is the greatest shocker beyond human comprehension, 2023 ballot paper is already available with just party logos.)

The idea and antecedent is that on election day, while voters verification is done, paid voters will go home and the already thumb printed ballot papers will be dropped inside the ballot boxes and results will be transmitted electronically with massive numbers for APC and some PDP. Just to know, APC is solely responsible for these act. This is how the bulk numbers will be transmitted.....
This is the core reason they talk about the structure.

LP don't have such structure in these areas. All LP can do is to shout, use the media, escalate and call out INEC now now now.....

This ungodly act is already taking place in these areas and I couldn't but shed tears and feel sorry for the country.... We need to share this information on every social media platform until it gets to INEC,these rogues want to undermine our resolve efforts to reclaim our country. Please share this message to everybody, don't keep to yourself, we need to alert the INEC not minding the collusion. Share &Share please

*COPIED*
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by plaindealer: 4:36am On Oct 03, 2022
Alpharey:

So na the seven seconds ride is the prove that he is healthy and strong. What is really wrong with you guys. What happened to him coming out to campaign in rallies as a fit person does. Na wa oo! for these people. Tinubu after the seven seconds video according to one of your urchins, come and campaign to us. We want to check something. grin

So, you pandora liars don send doctors to his house to conduct a medical check-up on him and concluded from your pandora village that he's not healthy.?

Why do you people always reason and think upside down as if you all walk on your brain?

You people no fit make sense to save your pandora life..

Who swear for you people? grin grin
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Gbeng30(m): 4:41am On Oct 03, 2022
Ogbeni we're not surprised to be surprised by your appearing and disappearing..buhari has shown us that strategy before... Just go and take care of yourself, Nigeria doesn't need a sick man at this critical situation...
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by g4gerald: 4:43am On Oct 03, 2022
mbahdi:
Nothing must happen to emilokan 1,so that it will be an easy ride for obi.osibanjo or amachi coming into the race will be a very bad luck for obi.emilokan please be alive for us and witness ur defeat.although this look Photoshop
Its not photoshop, i have the full video
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by wirinet(m): 4:46am On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:

You want kill am? Ordinary to cycle for 7 seconds, see as him face puff.
Me I will believe he is healthy if he can thread a needle.
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by BOBBYNIGUESZ(m): 4:47am On Oct 03, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1576645496516808705
Ripper alert �!! Please repost
His name is OBI CHIGOZIRIM KINGSLEY
+234 902 098 6608
Here is his WhatsApp number.
GV ripper.

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Prisca19(f): 4:51am On Oct 03, 2022
i need someone to talk to I’m depressed and lonely my WhatsApp 08061743157
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by g4gerald: 4:51am On Oct 03, 2022
[s]
plaindealer:

So, you pandora liars don send doctors to his house to conduct a medical check-up on him and concluded from your pandora village that he's not healthy.?

Why do you people always reason and think upside down as if you all walk on your brain?

You people no fit make sense to save your pandora life..

Who swear for you people? grin grin
[/s]
Someone whose shaky hands were on live TV nd all over the media. Any way since u claim he's health, May ur life be as healthy as that of Tinubu
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by FEMoxylian: 4:54am On Oct 03, 2022
t2luv1:

IPOB ain't got nothing to do with this. I am Yoruba man and I still say this your messiah Tinubu is a freaking dead man walking. The odds are under 2 yrs your messiah will be gone. We Yoruba are being taken for a ride and the Northerners know this that is why they want a Northerner as number two. Once your Messiah is kaput their Northern man will serve the remaining 2 yes of your messiah then plus two terms of his own if you are adding that is 10yrs. Well, fu*K it anyway I am going all in with Obi.

I'm 100% sure you will die before him
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:54am On Oct 03, 2022
Dear seun, kindly look into this user, not has been set up to like all his posts.

Thanks

God1000:
Lol, Very funny indeed, the jagaban is trying to convince nigerians that he's fit.

The drama has started oo, this is clearly a subterfuge and political gimmick.

But if he's truly sick, I wish him speedy recovery. We should not wish anybody death

He should just know that nigerians have woken up, such tricks won't work anymore.

Don't be hoodwinked guys, don't let anyone pull a wool over your eyes this time.

The giant of Africa cannot be fooled this way by a machiavellian and megalomaniac

It's time to end this ugly circle, we can't continue to reinforce failures and expect miracles to happen.

God1000 loves Nigeria.

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:55am On Oct 03, 2022
And your head didn't tell u that's a video
Corridon:
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by maxkia(m): 4:56am On Oct 03, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1576645496516808705

BAT is just a Psychopath. If you like drive bulldozer or Mack Truck �. Na Peter Obi we want. Enough of this Political gimmicks. Nigerians can never be fooled again. What has a beginning must surely have an end. Even dick wey Stand when he see Bobbi & Toto dey soft back last last

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by wirinet(m): 5:00am On Oct 03, 2022
ArcFresky:

cheesy
U no go still believe, even if e win gold medal

Forget gold medal, just show tinubu threading a needle and it will clear all doubts concerning his health

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by OblorOblor: 5:01am On Oct 03, 2022
Laslas them go kill this man in the name of packaging.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Dshocker(m): 5:03am On Oct 03, 2022
This video was taken 3 years ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo: My Independence Day Outfit Turned Heads (Photos) / Did Abba Kyari Threaten To Expose Lai, Femi Adesina If Arrested? (Fact Check) / Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's Presidential Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.