Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu (81665 Views)

INEC Has Not Withdrawn From The Kano Governorship Election Petition Appeal / Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group / Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Monday60655(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
See work corp. So you even know that the best thing for you is to withdraw from the race. The earlier, the better.
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by cigaricon(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
We don't want you dead sir. We want you alive to send your congratulations to Peter Obi when come 2023 grin

8 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by ugbarreta(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Send video of emi lo kan
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
If you are not supporting this man ,then you don't mean well for this country. This BAT got juice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Bright4luv3000: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
Frontdude:
grin where's the video, don't just show us pics
. Yes u are right where is the video
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
Lmao. He should try the treadmill grin undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by SILVERLINES: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
cheesy cheesy

Doctors are battling for save his vegetable life from a London hospital and he is here ready to serve Nigeria from day one

Baba thank you, we don't need your services

8 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
Comedy
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Bmaster(m): 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Baba I hail you sir

I hail you oooo

Baba for the girl

This is my first time of
Seeing someone wearing senator for sports

I hail you sir
grin grin
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Skty: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
TimmyTen:
No President can do everything under 8years but all we need to see is improvement from past administrations ..this is what we expected to see with APC since 2015 unfortunately they took us backwards..to make matters worse the brain behind the disaster in Aso rock is campaigning instead of apologising to Nigeria... if we vote in someone above 70 next year, I will believe that Nigerians deserve the corrupt leaders they have...

Best comment ever. I wish I can like ur comment a million times. Truth is the country is over.. and even if Peter Obi wins I'm not expecting too much. But I want him to set the pace.....we should just be going to the part of recovery..not how APC took us 500 years back

11 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Healthquest: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
You will neve die.

People who call for ur head will all die befor you.

They ran a sickness propaganda and they are convulsing seeing you.

They will convulse till death and you shall use ur magic wand for Nigeria,the one u used to revive Lagos insha Allah,by the grace of God

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
Thinkam:
grin I've not read any reports saying Tinubu is dead or has dropped out of the race..

The only news we've heard is that he has gone for he's routine mending as the worn out tire that he is.

Please Nigerians whatever you do, don't allow APC return, unless you've a personal direct gain attached, then it's understandable.

Meanwhile Atiku is coming
Atiku still dey cum?
Since 2019, the guy dey last o. No wonder he married 3 wifes

11 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Illegal1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
I jst dy laff
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by mightyhaze: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin grin

Tinubu na my grandfather mate.. I no dey like wetin dey ridicule the man.. but una go just dey push person

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Sureboyy(m): 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Dead man walking undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by EmekaMD(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
Scammer.
Until you’re asked to come on for live interview and then you go back in hiding again.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by DDNGNG: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
We thank God for a successful blood and bone marrow transplants.

Criminal!!!

8 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by izubext007: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
He has a very good photos director.
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
So the criteria now is not being dead?
You guys are in for a long thing.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Reference(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
.... this is... just one kind.
Just don't know what to say.... sad.... really sad.
You will expect that the largest black nation in the world deserves better.
When will we get leaders that do not have issues, I mean two, three, four quality candidates going head to head to produce excellent electoral choices.
Why always Hobson's Choice... election after election.
Is this what we are going to be doing for four.... eight years in our present, sorry state as a country

7 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by faqir(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
U no dey see.Baba I hail you sir

I hail you oooo

Baba for the girl

This is my first time of
Seeing someone wearing senator for sports

I hail you sir [/quote]
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by MadamOk(f): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
OK sir, keep fit cux this race nor be child play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by trutharena: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bright4luv3000:
. Yes u are right where is the video

This is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rcLRAVLBvE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by OsunOriginal: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
The next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by DKM123: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Clowns....

Someone who is serious about exercising inside his own house will remove his "spectacle" and wristwatch and sweat it out.

All this OBVIOUS PHOTO OPS jsut to deceive Nigerians. What do this people are us for? Imbec!Les?
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
Someone is trying hard to disgrace this Man... picking him and positioning him in here won't help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
My president March 29th Aries, the most generous Zodiac sign, a king maker. The only zodiac sign that will help you get passed his own level.

Make them give chance. Jagaban na baba.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Antai123(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
Iam not Obidient but I must admit these guys dealt with our sick boss!.
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Karemarealty288(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
Una don give Bangajan homework.. grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
HOW WILL YOU DIE BEFORE THE ELECTIONS....YOU WILL BE ALIVE TO REAP YOUR TURN !
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by DaveJacuzie: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
From the way he's sitting in the machine, it is obvious he doesn't use it!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by labelle123(f): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
4teenblaq:
Omo you need to see the way people were just mocking this man.. It was like a comedy skits.

Someone told me that his plan to rule Nigeria won't WORK OUT wink wink wink grin

I was trying to recover from the vawulence when another dude chipped in and said "he should EXERCISE patience till 2027" grin grin

People are just wicked... I was trying to recover again one dude out of no where, came out and said "if the video record pass seven seconds, they go write Tinubu put for Adieu papa" grin grin
. Mad oooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's Presidential Declaration / Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son / Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.