Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) (35302 Views)

20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) / More Pictures From APC/Tinubu Rally In Zaki-Biam, Benue / Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by VERDA: 5:50am On Oct 03, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Dey consule yourself....

Worry more about dis figures... Because una eye go clear soon...

It is you that should be consoling yourselve with your failed attempt at ethnic politics, who exactly are the people in Kaduna for example?, the Obi guy will still get huge votes from Kaduna so what exactly is your point?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Abdul05: 5:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Blessed3434:
Which is stop fooling yourself?
Are you the to tell me what is going on in my state? Now go and gather all the available photos of the rally yesterday and prove me wrong with anybody holding TInubu/Shetima's banner, I speak of the reality, still you can prove me wrong by coming to Zaki-Baim to show me anywhere you see Tinubu/Shetima's banner mounted. Please guided please, or better still wait to see how BENUE people will vote come 2023.

which reality ...were you there ?

Is benue outside Nigeria....

It is my state look at ur mouth

4 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Troublemaker111: 5:51am On Oct 03, 2022
I think this is just for the Reverend Father. Benue people really hate Apc especially now with the Muslim-Muslim ticket, how many mosque dey Benue state
Abdul05:

stop fooling urself .. majority of those people were Apc members and they were in extremely jubilant and vociferous that tinubu is the man they want

I was also there.....

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Sonyboom765: 5:53am On Oct 03, 2022
I laf when deluded igbos like u comment. Tinubu remains the most competent based on whatever positive division you chose. Igbos think your delusion is that of other Nigerians but you go wail tire.

MosakuAW:
The coming election will be the first since 1999 where Nigerians will be going to the polls to vote in the line of Religion, Tribe, Region, Youthful President, Getting rid of the same old folks.

Parties will not be voted for, rather individual candidacy.

May the best Man wins

4 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Blessed3434(m): 5:55am On Oct 03, 2022
Abdul05:
which reality ...were you there ?

Is benue outside Nigeria....

It is my state look at ur mouth
You can do the insult, no problem, but please do provide us with evident photos of Tinubu/Shetima banner either at the rally or anywhere in Zaki-Baim...
Your place? Please mention 5 village in Ukum LG to prove it your place and you there, tell us where the rally took place and let me close my mouth as you said.

6 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Jostoman: 5:55am On Oct 03, 2022
newdawnlive:
many obituarist will not sleep tonight
because of your fake rally that happen in the midnight.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Jostoman: 5:56am On Oct 03, 2022
Some people like just deceiving Lagos landlord

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Abdul05: 5:57am On Oct 03, 2022
Blessed3434:

You can do the insult, no problem, but please do provide us with evident photos of Tinubu/Shetima banner either at the rally or anywhere in Zaki-Baim...
Your place? Please mention 5 village in Ukum LG to prove it your place and you there, tell us where the rally took place and let me close my mouth as you said.

must l describe myself to you

Omoyeebo..Get out of my mention

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by mycar: 6:05am On Oct 03, 2022
Abdul05:

Get out of my mention..

Like obi like his supporters
your senseless posts, right? you are a very big fool. I wonder what you will tell your family that you do, constituting nuisance online in the name of tribalism.
You don't even look up to your mates.
Only a loser thinks and reasons the way you do

6 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Kingkyle1(m): 6:06am On Oct 03, 2022
Blessed3434:

Don't mind the deluded liars

5 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 6:10am On Oct 03, 2022
Not a bad crowd for a local government rally.

4 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Abdul05: 6:17am On Oct 03, 2022
mycar:

your senseless posts, right? you are a very big fool. I wonder what you will tell your family that you do, constituting nuisance online in the name of tribalism.
You don't even look up to your mates.
Only a loser thinks and reasons the way you do
nlfpmod nIfpmod Seun lalasticlala mynd44 Domi.nique

Rule 2.....
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by MosakuAW(m): 6:22am On Oct 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:
I laf when deluded igbos like u comment. Tinubu remains the most competent based on whatever positive division you chose. Igbos think your delusion is that of other Nigerians but you go wail tire.

Can you hear how delusional you sounded. I have no biz with your Tinubu, Atiku nor Obi. I said may the best man wins. Politics of today is different from yesteryear's. As at today, no clear winner can be predicted.

I wish your Tinubu wins. If he does not win, I wonder what your life will look like.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:17am On Oct 03, 2022
By mare looking at their faces you will know that they are not happy with the job they are doing even though they were paid 2k each.

Thïefnubu is one of the hardest candidate to market.

Its like selling cold pure water on a rainy day.

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2022
conductor250:
LMAO. The sadness in the eyes of the these hired "attendees" always show they are not interested in whatever they're talking or doing there. Just pay them 1k let them be on their way. grin

Unlike Peter Obi's rallies where the joy is overflowing and the actual people who did the rally post their pictures and make the rally trend on the internet.

See below
I will disable my account if Obi win 1 single polling unit up north including his inconsequential running mate

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by hotwax: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Dey consule yourself....

With this, atiku got it
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by everythinggirly(f): 7:19am On Oct 03, 2022
Another drone pictures. Nice one tho.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Dey consule yourself....

The south east voters: 100% indigenous
The Kano voters: mixed population that includes the south easterners grin

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by caprock(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2022
FALSE PICTURES OF CAMPAIGN WILL NOT HELP APC. RELEASE LIVE VIDEOS.

4 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by lookingfly: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Asiwaju is coming!

Earlier today, a Campaign rally was held by thousands of Benue State APC supporters for Asiwaju/Shettima and other candidates in Zaki-biam in Ukum LGA, Benue State.
what do you expect when you say 5k will be shared to people that are hungry!

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Roman7(m): 7:22am On Oct 03, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Dey consule yourself....

Na u suppose worry about that figure na only hausas dey stay for kaduna and kano?

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Millz404(m): 7:23am On Oct 03, 2022
temitope27:
Testing microphone grin make obi finish his rubbish, and original campaign go start

Dem go collect

Like for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

Campaign never start? Mumu people

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by newnigerdelta00: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=conductor250 post=117218919]70 years old man cheesy[/quote
]

Better than your father that is a bus conductor
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by akinmusi(m): 7:24am On Oct 03, 2022
There are dynamics to this out politics
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by KennethG1994: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2022
This APC rally is not for Tinibu /Shettima but only for Rev Fr Hyacinth Alia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by tjfulloption(m): 7:25am On Oct 03, 2022
conductor250:
LMAO. The sadness in the eyes of the these hired "attendees" always show they are not interested in whatever they're talking or doing there. Just pay them 1k let them be on their way. grin

Unlike Peter Obi's rallies where the joy is overflowing and the actual people who did the rally post their pictures and make the rally trend on the internet.

See below

Chai
You are a muMU man. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by riverbird: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2022
Mokason288:
Asiwaju is coming

Coming to where
Iragbiji grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by SirJerrie(m): 7:25am On Oct 03, 2022
Collect their money
Collect their rice and oil

But vote Wisely
The 10cups of rice and a bottle of Oil woll not sustain you for 8 years.
Use your head.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Freebills12: 7:27am On Oct 03, 2022
I have known you people that support Tinibu as liars... The people that gathered at Benue are the Rev Fr. Contesting for governor. In whole of Benue it is Yes Father. Tinibu will not get 10% of Benue's vote

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:27am On Oct 03, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Dey consule yourself....

And Inn your deluded mind,there are no igbos and other tribes in Kaduna and Kano.
Don't forget,after the indigenous,igbos is the second largest in every state. Don't forget so soon

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Lashist(m): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Dey consule yourself....

Mumu if our eye clear, will you buy fuel for cheap..will you get services in naija lesser than others?? Wont you suffer the same thing others are suffering?? cheesy you urchins dey think say BAT go give una millions once he wins..highest you can get is your usual peanuts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Releases Names Of Suspected Kidnappers, Cultists, Robbers In Rivers, LIST / COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea / EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.