Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) (35301 Views)

20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) / More Pictures From APC/Tinubu Rally In Zaki-Biam, Benue / Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by OctavianAC(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
How was they given each to attend?
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Peter obi no fit win tinubu for SOUTH SOUTH.... fact....
Apc never win South South b4 so no be na
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by trantayo: 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Add All the census called rally Ibos did in all Nigeria on October 1st is not up to one local government in any states in the North. Mr. Pandora urchins are wasting their time
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralPula:

This is what you get when the nerve connecting the eye to the brain is damaged..
How couldn't you see the obvious sarcasm? Shame on you. undecided
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by caracas: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
almarthins:

If tinubu go win one state for South south e go be by
small margin. South south no be Yoruba land
What’s this one saying?
Tinubu will not get up to 10% of votes in any south south state
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by kingyakos: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Note that this rally wasn't for tinubu because not even one of tinubu campaign posters was seen in the crowd
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Lashist(m): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Redirect that question to your guilible self ?... Will u get rice cheap if obi win... No because Peter obi is a collosal failures...

Nyamiri too dey hype noncense , weytin obi do for anambranians ? Are dey enjoying the infrastructures built by same obi... Till date anambranians are trooping to Lagos like economical refugees....

U wey dey talk your ancestors don dey Lagos for years and Dem no fit go back because your state is unproductive...

Unaa know say TINUBU is better than obi... But because una hate for yorubas una no want support Tinubu...

THANK GOD SAY D THING WEY WE DEY TALK SINCE WEY DEM NO BELIEVE US DON CLEAR FOR THEIR EYE... Get furk off my mention..
Abeg dey go grin..worst thing is to follow one useless jobless troll thats probably an ASUU student to be dragging on a faceless forum..you win...just go and hustle...all this political dragging isnt for you cheesy
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by mywells: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
And they turn out in large numbers, hope they're all with their voters cards to justify this campaign come 2023.
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Zhark007: 1:02am On Oct 04, 2022
livinbygrace:

Coming to your house and rule Nigeria.It’s only a dummy and muguns that will believe that Obi will win the next year election.
It’s now I know most Nigerian youths are not that intelligent.
No Governor ,No senator,No HOR ,no state Assembly member,No chairman not even a councilor and you expect him to win?Oh I forgot,all the governors will fold their hands and let LP win their respective states so they can remain irrelevant!
He go clear for una eyes
nah you this matter go shock o grin grin grin grin grin angry sotaaaaay u o fee enter coma onto the shock, watchout
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
kayperry:

Justaposing that Igbos don't hate yorubas becos they voted massively for OBJ is not substantial enough, EAST will vote anything PDP present anyday anytime, if election patterns in Nigeria is worth consideration you must agree with me that the 1999 election was more of Loyalty to PDP and not love for Obj as you claim.
If southwest hate OBJ how come PdP won all the state in southwest except for lagos in 1999. infact it is OBJ that picked other tribe over the yorubas, his govt neglected the SW even the road to his farm he refuse to do it, of all the 36states the only state OBJ chose to be loggerhead with was Lagos/ a yoruba man.

From 2003 elections upward southwest voted liberally in presidential elections, Sw voted for yardua, GEJ just like other regions

Buhari that contested election 3 times and failed, helped APC ke cheesy you must be high on some cheap weed, who does not know Tinubu brought back buhari when he cried & gave up, however North have another worthy son in shettima that is the sacrifice Tinubu had to pay

Before 2022 we all know election in Nigeria is more about the party than candidacy. From history & voting Pattern southwest & north are shared but East remains the only region were PDP get a whooping 75%.

When i say SW are Liberal i say it with all sense of pride, 5 out of 6 state in SW are governed by xtains and you are here chanting Muric, since you were born or by history mention one time Muric ever influenced SW people, even Afenifere don't have that luxury.

Tinibu portfolio and antecedents across the nation is a enough Marketing, he does need to start convincing people he has references to justify he is the best man for the job
Even if the Igbo are voting party, the good news is that when PDP presented OBJ, they did not say he was a Yoruba and they won't vote for him. They voted him twice without considering his tribe. Meaning, if PDP had fielded anyone in the south west, they would have vote the person, so, it is not they hated Yoruba but their hate is to Tinubu as a person and should not be termed as if they hated Yoruba.

PDP did not win the south west, except Lagos in 1999. PDP lost all the states in south west in 1999. Below is a link to confirm that.
https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-1999.html

South West voted for Olu Falae of APP/AD alliance.

Trying to muddle up discussion that is why hate arguing with some of you. We are talking of voting pattern and you're bringing in performance and what OBJ did and not suppose to do. Learn to focus on issue before going to another.

Sometimes I just laugh some of you to scorn because of overhyping you guys always give to Tinubu. Let me first ask you, between Tinubu and Buhari who have more electoral followers? If till tomorrow Buhari contest, he will s scoop more than 11m to 12m votes because of steadily followership. Tinubu doesn't have that.
Tinubu fielded Nuru Ribadu in 2011, his party didn't get up to 4m votes. He fielded Atiku again in 2007, they had less 6m votes but Buhari that flouted CPC in less than a year had over 12m and you want to compare him to regional politician.
Let me even burst your bubbles. Tinubu south west was only able to give Buhari less than 3m votes. The junk of his votes were from the north. Let me still crack your head. If Buhari didn't campaign for Tinubu in the north, he won't get votes reasonably there. What about that? You people just hype Tinubu too much and he has no serious electoral value than Buhari or even Atiku.
Check 2015 state by state results here.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2015.html&ved=2ahUKEwjEgM7MtMf6AhUZ7KQKHfrsAEQQFnoECA0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw0-lUnVq0N8lOVHiiKJporp

Please when did MURIC came to existence that you're arguing like someone that they just brought to Nigeria. In the past you talked about, did anyone took the Lagos state to court for not allowing Muslim girl use hijab? Did anyone talked when Tinubu Muslim handed over to Fashola Muslim but when Fashola finished his tenure, was there no revolt? Did MURIC not talked about the religion of Adeleke during Osun governorship election? There is really religion consciousness in south west now because of MURIC.

Tinubu's portfolio and antecedent will convince south east, south South and the north. I laugh you to scorn. No matter who campaign for Tinubu, he cannot get 15% in any south east or south South states. And if Buhari doesn't campaign rigorously for him in the north, Atiku will flog hell out of him. Please bookmark this my comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest / Wike Releases Names Of Suspected Kidnappers, Cultists, Robbers In Rivers, LIST / COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.