Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) (35295 Views)

20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) / More Pictures From APC/Tinubu Rally In Zaki-Biam, Benue / Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Period007(m): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2022
APC will win Benue gubernatorial, but Thiefnibu will not see upto 30k votes in Benue
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Brimstone77: 7:28am On Oct 03, 2022

The!fnubu is cumming!!!.... grin grin
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2022
If truly this is Benue then I withdraw all the pity I had for them when Fulani was killing them like Chicken
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by izubext007: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2022
Buhari government don really reset Nigerians brain. Every body is now jostling for good governance.

OBIDIENT we move....

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Jnrprince1(m): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2022
MosakuAW:
The coming election will be the first since 1999 where Nigerians will be going to the polls to vote in the line of Religion, Tribe, Region, Youthful President, Getting rid of the same old folks.

Parties will not be voted for, rather individual candidacy....

May the best Man wins
Obidient will never say Amen
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by highchief1: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2022
Mokason288:
Asiwaju is coming

Coming to where
ur palor
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by almarthins(m): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Peter obi no fit win tinubu for SOUTH SOUTH.... fact....

If tinubu go win one state for South south e go be by small margin. South south no be Yoruba land

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by FuckOsuPigs: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2022
Mokason288:
Asiwaju is coming

Coming to where

Coming to Nyanmuri land to conquer them like Awolowo did between 1967 - 1970
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
It's our money they are sharing. Collect it and vote wisely.

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Alpharey: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
temitope27:
Testing microphone grin make obi finish his rubbish, and original campaign go start

Dem go collect

Like for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

Fake post. When did the rally take place

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Kaiser20: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Peter obi no fit win tinubu for SOUTH SOUTH.... fact....
Which Tinubu?, the one alive or the dead one.
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Alpharey: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2022
Abdul05:

stop fooling urself .. majority of those people there ,were Apc members and they were in extremely jubilant and vociferous that tinubu is the man they want

I was also there.....

Blatant liar.

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Asianjollof007: 7:35am On Oct 03, 2022
We really have people coming out to support this evil party, lol.
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Alpharey: 7:35am On Oct 03, 2022
Abdul05:

stop fooling urself .. majority of those people there ,were Apc members and they were in extremely jubilant and vociferous that tinubu is the man they want

I was also there.....

Lies

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by nedekid: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2022
So Benue people will still come out enmass for APC? If I tell you say this one no shock me, na lie I talk. Even if them offer them money they still come out? Despite the killings, destruction of livelihood etc brought by apc?
PHOTO! NO BE JUJU BE THAT?

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by FuckOsuPigs: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2022
conductor250:
LMAO. The sadness in the eyes of the these hired "attendees" always show they are not interested in whatever they're talking or doing there. Just pay them 1k let them be on their way. grin

Unlike Peter Obi's rallies where the joy is overflowing and the actual people who did the rally post their pictures and make the rally trend on the internet.

See below

We now have blind Akpu pigs on Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by shegra58: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2022
Mokason288:
Asiwaju is coming

Coming to where
coming to be president of Nigeria grin

You will relocate to Israel � if you're not ok with it grin
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by juman(m): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2022
Zaki biam.
The villages under zaki biam.
Katsina ala.
Etc.

Lovely memory.
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by jrobbins: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2022
Abdul05:

must l describe myself to you

Omoyeebo..Get out of my mention

Why d'ya this when you have nothing else to say.

Not everyone who doesn't want to Vote tinibu is Igbo. Know this and know peace.
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Zhark007: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2022
conductor250:
LMAO. The sadness in the eyes of the these hired "attendees" always show they are not interested in whatever they're talking or doing there. Just pay them 1k let them be on their way. grin

Unlike Peter Obi's rallies where the joy is overflowing and the actual people who did the rally post their pictures and make the rally trend on the internet.

See below
how sure are we that even this picture is not hijacked from obedient rally?
Me a no see any APC color for that picture o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Diligence: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2022
If u see how APC/PDP hire buses and compel people to attend their political rallies with a condition they also get paid after attending and cooperating ..

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by juman(m): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2022
I remember obasanjo reconstructed road from katsina ala to zaki biam, it was done by RCC it was badly constructed.

Obasanjo and those in charge of the project suppose to go to jail for that.

Obasanjo oleeeeeèeeeeeeee.
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Belluski: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2022
conductor250:

See below

This is commendable.. this is what politics is all about... apc doing the needful to counter Lp.
.... but i have one question.. this youth here no get smart phones ? Why dem no post this rally since... abi dem no dey proud of supporting apc .. am just asking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by kolarov93(m): 7:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Abdul05:

Get out of my mention..

Like obi like his supporters

Share your pictures to proof it then
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:48am On Oct 03, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Asiwaju is coming!

Earlier today, a Campaign rally was held by thousands of Benue State APC supporters for Asiwaju/Shettima and other candidates in Zaki-biam in Ukum LGA, Benue State.
Oh my God this is really heart breaking in Benue State??
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by chemicalwasiu(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Who is the youth? Peter Obi who is sixty plus or sowore that is fifty plus. UK, Canada, New Zealand etc have leaders who are thirty and fourty plus not all these grandpas you people are parading not even your Peter Obi
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Troublemaker111: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Why are you claiming what you are not Even by your moniker it obvious you are not from Benue . Na u we go still still see dey claim Omo ijebu tomorrow. Orisirisi grin
Abdul05:
nlfpmod nIfpmod Seun lalasticlala mynd44 Domi.nique

Rule 2.....
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by EmmyNorse(m): 7:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Mokason288:
Asiwaju is coming

Coming to where
cumming grin
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Troublemaker111: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2022
Igbos population is insignificant in every states. Why you people no come second in osun election
Headachetoigboh:

And Inn your deluded mind,there are no igbos and other tribes in Kaduna and Kano.
Don't forget,after the indigenous,igbos is the second largest in every state. Don't forget so soon
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by livinbygrace: 7:53am On Oct 03, 2022
Mokason288:
Asiwaju is coming

Coming to where

Coming to your house and rule Nigeria.It’s only a dummy and muguns that will believe that Obi will win the next year election.
It’s now I know most Nigerian youths are not that intelligent.
No Governor ,No senator,No HOR ,no state Assembly member,No chairman not even a councilor and you expect him to win?Oh I forgot,all the governors will fold their hands and let LP win their respective states so they can remain irrelevant!
He go clear for una eyes
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by zanebaddo(m): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Dey consule yourself....

Worry more about dis figures... Because una eye go clear soon...
10,438,573 will vote for Tinubu. I hope you know too.
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Starberg(m): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2022
blamingthedevil:
grin

This is fake! I didn't see BAT's caps or logo to show it was a rally for Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) / President Buhari Attends Jumat With Governors Ganduje, El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At NGE Honour (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.