Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) (35307 Views)

20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) / More Pictures From APC/Tinubu Rally In Zaki-Biam, Benue / Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by zanebaddo(m): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2022
livinbygrace:

Coming to your house and rule Nigeria.It’s only a dummy and muguns that will believe that Obi will win the next year election.
It’s now I know most Nigerian youths are not that intelligent.
No Governor ,No senator,No HOR ,no state Assembly member,No chairman not even a councilor and you expect him to win?Oh I forgot,all the governors will fold their hands and let LP win their respective states so they can remain irrelevant!
He go clear for una eyes
lol Nigerians una sorry
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by sameks08(m): 7:55am On Oct 03, 2022
after all the massacre by Fulani herdsmen yet this people are still senseless never mind na una go still collect wotowoto from the marauding herders
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2022
You call it APC rally but no single broom was seen in the pictures, not even from those standing at the stage, continue deceiving Tinubu...
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by DanAugust2021: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Asiwaju is coming!

Earlier today, a Campaign rally was held by thousands of Benue State APC supporters for Asiwaju/Shettima and other candidates in Zaki-biam in Ukum LGA, Benue State.
The rally was for Fr Alia, and not for Asiwaju. The governorship election and the presidential election are on different dates, the more reason Benue people will vote Fr Alia and Obi respectively.
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 7:59am On Oct 03, 2022
nedekid:
So Benue people will still come out enmass for APC? If I tell you say this one no shock me, na lie I talk. Even if them offer them money they still come out? Despite the killings, destruction of livelihood etc brought by apc?
PHOTO! NO BE JUJU BE THAT?
APC will win Benue comfortable
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by emilo2bad: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2022
conductor250:
LMAO. The sadness in the eyes of the these hired "attendees" always show they are not interested in whatever they're talking or doing there. Just pay them 1k let them be on their way. grin

Unlike Peter Obi's rallies where the joy is overflowing and the actual people who did the rally post their pictures and make the rally trend on the internet.

See below
I feel your pains bro, stop crying
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Theevilone(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2022
E no clear joor and I no dey believe this people again, no single broom or Apc flag or poster at all not even video evidence.
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by ogatboy(m): 8:08am On Oct 03, 2022
APC rally, no placard, no poster, no flag but it is APC rally. I though they said rally do not count so why are they trying to prove they can pull crowds to rally?

I see the fear and desperation all over APC. PDP looks even calmer
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Dozie32(m): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2022
Benue state that people were massacred, and they mumu people are coming out for this idiotic APX bastards
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Peterlawyer(m): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2022
The APC Governorship Candidate in Benue state pulled this crowd and is very love by his People he will win by a very wide margin .BAT will never wine Benue the benue politics is based on Candidates not Party that is what is on ground now . The crowd is for APC Governorship Candidate not for BAT many people will vote for APC Governorship Candidate but will never vote APC presidential candidate.Benue is Obidient
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Mandate2023: 8:11am On Oct 03, 2022
MosakuAW:
The coming election will be the first since 1999 where Nigerians will be going to the polls to vote in the line of Religion, Tribe, Region, Youthful President, Getting rid of the same old folks.

Parties will not be voted for, rather individual candidacy....

May the best Man wins

Who is d youth president pls?
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2022
I can bet anyone that half of this people are not there because of Tinubu but because of Alia, the governorship candidate.
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Theoarhics: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2022
The Zaki Ibiam I know are just there for the 1k. Them will vote Peter Obi at the end
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by oneMalik: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2022
These people will never forget OBJ and the PDD under him !
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Johel(m): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Asiwaju is coming!

Earlier today, a Campaign rally was held by thousands of Benue State APC supporters for Asiwaju/Shettima and other candidates in Zaki-biam in Ukum LGA, Benue State.

Poor turn out
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by NavasBit: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2022
You can see the difference between online ranter and real politic. Tinubu is winning for sure. Ba mumu will vote for loser.
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Mitsurugi(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Dey consule yourself....

Worry more about dis figures... Because una eye go clear soon...

And all these registered voters in Kaduna and Kano are indigenes, kwo? Some of my family who are resident in KD and registered are not amongst these 11m, abi? You guys have truly sacrificed your intellect on the altar of free food.
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2022
conductor250:
70 years old man cheesy
fitter than ur daddy
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by kayperry: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2022
ScamHunter:
These your fake rallies...
So APC has now morphed to an online party while Labour took over the real world political space cheesy

You forgot APC were the pioneers of online campaign in 2015, but they were not foolish to leave it at that, they incorporated online with structure across grassroot. Asiwaju can identify and point to his loyal supporters,

Today Peter obi is counting on random youths based on social media , if he fails today he will be the loneliness man after GEJ.

Less than 6months to election and there are some local govt in Nigeria that don't even know there is a Peter obi, that is the disconnection structure would have bridged.

i wished most you listen to zamfara governor interview with kolade otitiloju it was an eye opener about the north mindset, they are just looking at East n laughing within
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Neyoosha007(m): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2022
This one no be 1 million o, just thousands
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Billygee2u: 8:29am On Oct 03, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Asiwaju is coming!

Op, you're a liar from the pit of h.ell.
Old Internet pictures
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by nedekid: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2022
Jones4190:

APC will win Benue comfortable
Wow. Well we cannot cry more than the bereaved. undecided
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Kajaard: 8:31am On Oct 03, 2022
MosakuAW:
The coming election will be the first since 1999 where Nigerians will be going to the polls to vote in the line of Religion, Tribe, Region, Youthful President, Getting rid of the same old folks.

May the best Man wins

You are very correct.

Sadly people would not vote for competence, rather they will vote based on age, tribe, religion, geographical location and other silly sentiments.
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Abefe89: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2022
If we should go by the recent acclaimed rally population & statistics and the aftermath photographs from other party, one can conclude that this is a 25 million march for APC..... Mc 123
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by twilliamx(m): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2022
MosakuAW:

May the best Man wins

They are all the same old folks.. Stop this crap of isolating your tribes man from the list
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by MosakuAW(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2022
twilliamx:

They are all the same old folks.. Stop this crap of isolating your tribes man from the list

I am not a like you! I am Yoruba and entitle to my opinion. Tinubu, Atiku and Obi are not the only presidential candidates.
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by Toktee(m): 8:39am On Oct 03, 2022
blamingthedevil:
grin
All this for Father Alia we are too religious in Benue state to vote Muslim Muslim ticket.

That will never happened.

BENUE FOR OBI AND FATHER ALIA.

LET ME SAY" YES FATHER " grin
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 8:44am On Oct 03, 2022
kayperry:

You forgot APC were the pioneers of online campaign in 2015, but they were not foolish to leave it at that, they incorporated online with structure across grassroot. Asiwaju can identify and point to his loyal supporters,

Today Peter obi is counting on random youths based on social media , if he fails today he will be the loneliness man after GEJ.

Less than 6months to election and there are some local govt in Nigeria that don't even know there is a Peter obi, that is the disconnection structure would have bridged.

i wished most you listen to zamfara governor interview with kolade otitiloju it was an eye opener about the north mindset, they are just looking at East n laughing within
You must also know that the same effect will affect APC in south South and South East. From time memorial these two regions hate APC like craze and Tinubu's Muslim-muslim candidacy even compound the hate. Atiku and Tinubu will share the votes in that regions (northern states) and if Kwankwoso doesn't step down, he will also share among the spoils. LP just need some little votes in those core northern states, like Kaduna, Kano, Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa. The concentration and focus is more of South South, South East, South West and North Central. If Kwankwoso doesn't step down, it would balance alot of equation and limit the votes of both APC and PDP because it is sure that NNPP won't get up to 5% votes in the whole south.
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by twilliamx(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2022
MosakuAW:

I am not a like you! I am Yoruba and entitle to my opinion. Tinubu, Atiku and Obi are not the only presidential candidates.
Lmao.. Who else Kan dey?
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2022
conductor250:
LMAO. The sadness in the eyes of the these hired "attendees" always show they are not interested in whatever they're talking or doing there. Just pay them 1k let them be on their way. grin

Unlike Peter Obi's rallies where the joy is overflowing and the actual people who did the rally post their pictures and make the rally trend on the internet.

See below
I never knew there are still DUMB people like this in this century.
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by ojex004: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2022
It was on Saturday 1st of October last week when they( OBITUARY, Obi supporters, zombidiens, pithoebi, iPod,) fans no gree us hear word on internet as keyboard and internet warrior they are.
I told them that a masquerade that first dance will surely be looker at last. And he who laughs last laughs best. It would clear for then eyes as soon as baba the jagaban of African return . Campaign we start fully.
Re: APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) by chikason22(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2022
Abdul05:

Get out of my mention..

Like obi like his supporters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBC's Report On Postponement Of Nigeria's Election- A Must Read / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki / Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.