Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? (1012 Views)

I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life / Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by LewisHamilton15: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Helo fellas

I just want to know if staying single the rest of my life is the best decision. I'm well into my 30s and I'm a graduate. I own my business in addition to my Federal Government work. I have a house and two cars and I lack nothing. But i don't have interest in settling down with a woman so i decide to stay single. I have a girlfriend tho, but so far i haven't proposed to her but recently my family members are mounting preasure on me to settle down. I'm hesitant about it. Would getting married be the best option or staying single?
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by Creamypie(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
LewisHamilton15:
Helo fellas

I just want to know if staying single the rest of my life is the best decision. I'm well into my 30s and I'm a graduate. I own my business in addition to my Federal Government work. I have a house and two cars and I lack nothing. But i don't have interest in settling down with a woman so i decide to stay single. I have a girlfriend tho, but so far i haven't proposed to her but recently my family members are mounting preasure on me to settle down. I'm hesitant about it. Would getting married be the best option or staying single?
u never see woman wey u love from heart, and same vice versa
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by efelicity: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Marriage is tantamount to sucide.
know this and have peace
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by PointZerom: 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
LewisHamilton15:
Helo fellas

Who told you you lack nothing?

If your parents had stayed single would you have bn born?
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by HarlequinLekex: 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
You were given birth too; you too must born nah

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by Greattestman: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
Who marriage epp?
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by Vlrginprincess(f): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
Marriage is a sweet thing to experience and i will not advise any man to stay single.
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by advanceDNA: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
LewisHamilton15:
Helo fellas

Gone are the days when marriage is said to be amazing.....when people hold marital vows seriously, remain loyal and support eachother no matter what

These days its a bunch of cráp because of the new generation mind set ....

No team playing mentality to help each other...
Many people marry for financial security and societal pressure
.....with high body count and other dirty past comming into the marriage table.....settling down is just fairy tales and deception ....

U are better alone ....or do baby mama things

Somebody will come and tell u you will be alone when u grow old....
lol.....being alone is inevitable...spouse die, children will leave and go and live their life...
U will eventually be alone...weda u marry or not....

so just be happy buy yourself now...and get used to it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by LewisHamilton15: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
PointZerom:

I lack nothing in financial aspect. I'm not bound to get married.
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by advanceDNA: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
PointZerom:

If he wasnt born, will he be in this dilemma in the first place..? He owes no one the responsibilty of marrying or giving birth...dont guilt trip the nigga with his parents decision to fvck

its better not to have been born than come to this meaningless of world of hustle and die.~: King Solomon, son of David

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by LewisHamilton15: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

Gone are the days when marriage is said to be amazing.....when people hold marital vows seriously, remain loyal and support eachother no matter what

These days its a bunch of cráp because of the new generation mind set ....

No team playing mentality to help each other...
Many people marry for financial security and societal pressure
.....with high body count and other dirty past comming into the marriage table.....settling down is just fairy tales and deception ....

U are better alone ....or do baby mama things

Somebody will come and tell u you will be alone when u grow old....
lol.....being alone is inevitable...spouse die, children will leave and go and live their life...
U will eventually be alone...weda u marry or not....

so just be happy buy yourself now...and get used to it
Apt! And this is why I am hesitant about getting married!
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by virginprincess(f): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
Vlrginprincess:
Marriage is a sweet thing to experience and i will not advise any man to stay single.
Bia,why are you trying to impersonate me and you are even using my signature,what the meaning of this?
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by Vlrginprincess(f): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Bia,why are you trying to impersonate me and you are even using my signature,what the meaning of this?
Sorry dear..I mean no harm. I just like you. Can we be friends?
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by Tegabadguy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
LewisHamilton15:
Helo fellas

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin pls stay single
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by virginprincess(f): 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
Vlrginprincess:
Sorry dear..I mean no harm. I just like you. Can we be friends?
First of all,Are you a male or a female?
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by PointZerom: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
LewisHamilton15:
I lack nothing in financial aspect. I'm not bound to get married.

Na so.
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by PointZerom: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

If he wasnt born, will he be in this dilemma in the first place..? He owes no one the responsibilty of marrying or giving birth...dont guilt trip the nigga with his parents decision to fvck

its better not to have been born than come to this meaningless of world of hustle and die.~: King Solomon, son of David

If you're tired pls end yourself and stop complaining.
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by Vlrginprincess(f): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
First of all,Are you a male or a female?
Sincerely iam female
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by NemoDatQuod(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Your family members are not the ones getting married. They are not the ones who will face the challenges and sweetness of marriage.

Tell your family members, starting with your parents and siblings to mind their own business. Any of them who wants to marry or marry a second or third wife or husband, should go ahead.
Stay true to yourself.

I'll leave you with a quote I took off Barbara Taylor Bradford, from her novel titled "A Woman of substance" :

"We are each the authors of our own lives. We live in what we have created. There is no way to shift the blame and no one else to accept the accolades".

LewisHamilton15:
Helo fellas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by advanceDNA: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
PointZerom:

If you're tired pls end yourself and stop complaining.

Complain??....lol....u sound angry...this is nairaland ..dont take things too serious...
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by virginprincess(f): 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
Vlrginprincess:
Sincerely iam female
If your love my moniker you should have created something close to it(virginqueen,uniquevirgin etc) not my exact same moniker and signature,now how would people differentiate us?
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by Wilson500: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
Since one of the dreams of every parents is to have grandchildren
Just give them grandchildren via baby mama mode
So that everybody fit rest
If you are not interested in marrying
Baba don't venture into it...because you are the only one that will face the heat when it goes south; not your family members

Each man for himself shocked

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by Vlrginprincess(f): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
If your love my moniker you should have created something close to it(virginqueen,uniquevirgin etc) not my exact same moniker and signature,now how would people differentiate us?
Sorry for late response. I was cooking. I don't know how this website works so i thought creating simillar is ok. please don't take ofense.
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by minasu190: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
You can't do it all alone, stop listening to what people are saying about relationships or marriage,Marriage involves spiritual, emotional, and physical closeness.
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by okoroemeka(m): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
LewisHamilton15:
Helo fellas

I think your answer will be from the story of a man that chased his wife and children away to remain single and he died alone wretched and rotted in his bedroom for 4 years before his skeleton was discovered,you are still young and vibrant by the time you hit 60 years you will regret to getting married and having children which is a very effective old age Insurance policy in africa

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by Rolexxxy(f): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
This confused gender again. Why is it that men are always very confused?
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by virginprincess(f): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Vlrginprincess:
Sorry for late response. I was cooking. I don't know how this website works so i thought creating simillar is ok. please don't take ofense.
Ok,no problem but pls don't cause troubles or problem or else nairalanders will think i'm the one that did it and i just pray the mods doesn't find out if not you will get banned.
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
You were given birth too; you too must born nah
It's not complusory to reproduce.
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
Vlrginprincess:
This thing is so overhyped.
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by Vlrginprincess(f): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Ok,no problem but pls don't cause troubles or problem or else nairalanders will think i'm the one that did it and i just pray the mods doesn't find out if not you will get banned.
Thank you. you are very kind. Please let's chat on whatsapp.
Re: Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by omolasho: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
It depends if you want to have kids or not. Baby mama will give you a hell of heart ache

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor / What Kind Of Zone Ladies Are Putting Me In / When A Sister Adopted Her Sisters Daughter In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.