Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her (40111 Views)

Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video / My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late / Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Rechargeam247(f): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2022
neonly:
No man lazy Abeg na hustling never click
*Nobody*
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by ppogba: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2022
The idiot telling ladies to close their legs, how well has she closed her own?

You are always the best analyst whenever misfortune hits another.

1 Like

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by uvie66: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2022
chroniclesss:
Sometimes I wonder how people make babies ,when they know fully well they can care for them ...I mean its sad enough that your life is miserable...Why drag the innocent children into it for God sake !!! cry
.... the thing weak me, you can hardly feed yourself but you bring other souls in the world to join in your suffering. This is wickedness.
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Rechargeam247(f): 9:47am On Oct 03, 2022
fisayodayo:
So sad this news is coming from my home town. I know this lady very well , she lives close to my house. Wickedness is real!
My mum told me that the Doctor told policemen to kill him, I’m very sure he took oath with those people involved in this act of wickedness.
We Shouldn’t be surprised that politicians and influential people are pretty much involved in this matter.
Doctor Abbas looks gentle and nice, he even started a massive building for his hospital probably he got the funds from the proceeds of these evil acts.
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by ViceGovernor: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Don't mind him. Someone showed him the video where they first gave the woman money that was why he came back and saw that the woman was being taken to a new apartment, he's now claiming iyawo mi. Lol... Human beings.
Bros he's absolutely right in his claim.
After a woman has birthed 4 kids for a man he more or less owns her in my opinion..
You sef reason am well
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by ppogba: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
It's so annoying how this man who abandoned his babymama came back to claim her and the children after social media contributed money and rented apartment for her.

Ladies, you too should receive sense. This is why we keep telling you to close your legs and wait until you're legally married to a responsible man before having sex like rats. Now, see how this woman subjected her life and that of her children to hardship and suffering just because of mumu sexual gratification.

Una no go learn.

https://www.facebook.com/callmewyzee/videos/1495338044313384/

How well have you closed your own legs?
Easier said than done.
Serious moaning after a simple touch.

1 Like

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2022
ppogba:
The idiot telling ladies to close their legs, how well has she closed her own?

You are always the best analyst whenever misfortune hits another.

Shut up!

I'm sure you too have abandoned a woman with children somewhere that's why my advice hit you hard.

Buzz off!

2 Likes

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by neonly: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2022
Rechargeam247:

*Nobody*

Yes
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by juman(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2022
Don't separate them.

Help them to be one strong family.

A woman that has many children for a man the man is her husband not boyfriend.
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Privatepart00: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Creamypie:
D woman mum u pass. How can u open leg after 1st pikin. Now 4 times, 4 kids. If i be God, na when both say "I do" on wedding day naim the man d...k go begin rise at will and dat place for the woman body go begin go am "yokonyokon"

Supported that’s what God should have made it .

1 Like

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2022
ViceGovernor:

Bros he's absolutely right in his claim.
After a woman has birthed 4 kids for a man he more or less owns her in my opinion..
You sef reason am well

Owns her as what? Legally married wife? Na so.

Ok, why did he abandon them with no place to stay?

2 Likes

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by yesloaded: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2022
juman:
Don't separate them.

Help them to be one strong family.

A woman that has many children for a man the man is her husband not boyfriend.

Honestly the man failed as a man

The woman failed as a mother too, Yoruba says 'omo Kan l'a j'oku igbe'

How the woman managed to have birth to 3 children for same man still baffles me

The man confirmed that he's not been doing his responsibilities as a father to the kids, the man is from Cotonou

2 Likes

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by beautyhd: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2022
He should go and pay her dowry and properly marry now.

2 Likes

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by juman(m): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2022
yesloaded:

Honestly the man failed as a man

The woman failed as a mother too, Yoruba says 'omo Kan l'a j'oku igbe'

How the woman managed to have birth to 3 children for same man still baffles me

The man confirmed that he's not been doing his responsibilities as a father to the kids, the man is from Cotonou

You said it all.
Both the man and the woman already failed themselves and failed the children.
What they need now is help.
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by luluosas(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2022
Honestly, that man deserves beating, serious one for that matter

1 Like

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Christiansimon: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2022
Come The Woman Don Arrest The Man or Watin She Do To The Man?
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by ppogba: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Shut up!

I'm sure you too have abandoned a woman with children somewhere that's why my advice hit you hard.

Buzz off!

I will shut up and buzz off only when you have answered my very simple question. How well have you closed your own legs?

While admitting it is not impossible that I have abandoned a woman with children somewhere, IT IS AS CERTAIN AS DAY LIGHT that your own wide legs just offered an independence BONANZA to a jobless fella even till this morning with serious moaning.

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH little girl!
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by jaxxy(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2022
Nackzy:
stupid man

A frnds husband did same thing in UK when she gave birth to quintet. The guy saw hospital bills he took off. Ran back to Nigeria and abandoned her in the UK.

She had to beg for help from UK government that she has been abandoned by her husband. it was after she got help that he reappeared. It was in the British tabloids and on Nairaland here.

She was based in Nigeria bt went to UK to give birth are waiting for like 5years.

So I don't blame the man, he a method u help the woman get sympathy sometimes not thst he wish to.
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by lovemaths(f): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2022
Must be an Afonja
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by skales67(m): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2022
The woman can't live in the house alone with her kids...cold will still catch her one night and she will flash his number and he will call the next morning and she will tell him to come over for a hot f*ck. grin

No be wómen wey I know?

2 Likes

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Nope and I don't believe that.

those kids can be anything tomorrow.
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by shortIGBOman: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2022
Igbo man too like money grin

1 Like

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2022
JASONjnr:
He's a good digger......

He's a GOOD digger? Any other porsin fit say im be GOLD digger o! No be dat you meant?
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Stevo35: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Watch how the Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland (BJRAN) will Avoid this thread like Plague but should it happen to a man, they will flood in here to vent their Frustrationsgrin grin grin grin

Shameless woman, look at the tout she st*pidly opened her legs for. He looks like those touts who do conductors and use ogogoro to brush every morning. This type can stab you to death because of 20Naira grin grin grin grin

From his looks, He must be one of those Tinubu tout Supporters

Iroh' o! He is not my supporter I don't know him.

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 03, 2022
Better now than too late. Is he coming to beg or claim right? What kind of person was he before he absconded will determine what to expect from his coming back. So the wife should decide well
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by lovemaths(f): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2022
E no go pass Afonja man
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Olat4421: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2022
Very stupid nd irresponsible man
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by holuwajobar(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2022
lovemaths:
E no go pass Afonja man
he is from cotonou..

Stop all this assumption
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by emmanilly: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2022
She will accept him back and still open her legs for him to impregnate her for the fifth child.
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Daniel7543: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2022
Creamypie:
D woman mum u pass. How can u open leg after 1st pikin. Now 4 times, 4 kids. If i be God, na when both say "I do" on wedding day naim the man d...k go begin rise at will and dat place for the woman body go begin go am "yokonyokon"
@bolded, Thank God say you no be god and you can never be god. I'm not in support of what the man or the woman did but then your hypocrisy stinks.

Y'all mumu hypocrites go just dey yarn rubbish. Una go dey talk as if una holy pass. Well, I only pity the dumb people who took your comment seriously.

And if we check wetin you dey do secretly, even the devil dey learn work for your side. Becus People like you do worst things.
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2022
grin I don't even know how someone can agree to sleep with such a human being. Just pleasure yourself if it too do you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Asked To Prepay For His Meal In Canada To Be Paid $10,000 By Restaurant / Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? / How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.